David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I patted the bed next to me. Carrie twisted around and sat next to me. In the process, her nightgown slid up and barely covered her lady parts making talking difficult for me.

"Abby talks too much," I said.

"And mom too," Carrie added.

"And mom too," I agreed. "Carrie," I added, "what do you propose we do about it?"

When Carrie didn't answer, I took her face in my hands and kissed her. Not a sibling kind of kiss, a kiss with meaning, a kiss lovers share. Carrie looked at me for a second, surprise in her eyes, then she literally jumped on me and returned my kiss. I ended up on my back on the bed with Carrie on top of me, literally jumping with joy and kissing me repeatedly with tears in her eyes. Her nightgown had bunched around her waist, revealing her unshaven pubis as it bounced on my thighs. My hips responded to her movements as I kissed her lips and kissed her tears from her cheeks.

"Davy, I love you," Carrie said. "I want to love you. Thank you. Thank you," she repeated several times.

"Carrie," I said, "Slow down. We have all afternoon. Mom's gone out shopping."

"She knows?" asked Carrie.

"She suspects," I said, "and you don't have to tell anyone, mom or Abby."

We rolled over and I stood up. I started to unbutton my shirt. "Can I do that?" Carrie asked.

I stopped and waited. Carrie sat up and pulled off her nightgown before she stood in front of me. Her breasts were a younger, smaller version of Simone's, her nipples already beginning to swell.

Carrie quickly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. She fumbled slightly with my belt buckle and the button and zipper of my pants but she managed to get them off while I balanced on each foot as she pulled off my shoes and then each leg of my pants over my feet.

She knelt in front of me, seemingly hesitant to remove my boxers. They were peaked by my erection and they weren't going to fall off on their own. I reached down to help her. She pushed my hands away and took the waistband of my shorts in both hands. She tugged downward and they caught on my erection as expected. She pulled the shorts out in front and lifted them over my erection. My three quarter erection waved in front of her barely inches from her face. She left my shorts on my thighs and covered her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my God," Carrie mumbled. "Abby tried to tell me but I had no idea," she managed to say.

"Abby exaggerates," I said.

"Not this time," Carrie disagreed.

Carrie held my erection in both hands, hefting it, feeling its weight and measuring its length and diameter. "How?" she wanted to know.

"Carefully and slowly," I told her.

Carrie moved closer and put the head of my cock in her mouth. She managed to consume about two inches before she stopped. "I don't know if I can do this," she commented.

"You don't have to," I said.

"I want to," she insisted. She began to move her mouth up and down on my erection as far as she managed and stroked the rest with her hands. "Is this alright?" she asked.

What she was doing felt incredible and answering her was difficult. "Even better," I managed to say.

"Carrie," I said a short while later, "if you keep that up I'm not going to be able to help myself."

Carrie took a short break. "You mean you're going to cum in my mouth," she said.

"Almost a certainly," I answered.

"I'm good with that," she said. "In fact I think I want you to," she added.

She went back to business with even greater intention. Neither of us was disappointed with the result. I managed to fill her mouth and she managed to swallow it all.

Naked, she stood and hugged me fiercely, squeezing her breasts against my chest and kissing me again. She fell on the bed, pulling me with her. I stumbled, forgetting I still had my shorts around my legs. I paused and pulled my shorts off. Carrie had moved to the center of the bed and lay there, with her legs spread, waiting for me.

I was going to need some recovery time and Carrie's pussy was calling me, especially since she was holding her labia open with her hands. In seconds, I was lying between her legs with my lips kissing her labia this time. Carrie's hands went to her mouth again as she gasped in response. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them toward her chest, rolling her pussy upward and revealing her anal sphincter.

We both knew what we wanted and I wasted no time. I ran my tongue around the edges of her anus and then poked it in the center with my tongue. Unable to cover her mouth with her hands without letting go of her legs, Carrie cried, "Fuck. Do that again."

I played with her sphincter with my tongue, leaving it wet with my saliva. I used one finger of my right hand to spread the wet and pushed against her rectum. My finger slid into her ass up to the first knuckle.

"Oh," cried Carrie. "That feels strange. I'm not sure I like it."

I removed my finger. "Sorry," I said.

"No. Don't apologize. It actually felt good in a weird way. Maybe we can go there later," she told me.

Meanwhile, I began to drag my tongue toward her vagina. Carrie's body began to tremble. The closer I got, the more she trembled. I used my thumbs to spread her labia and I forced my tongue into her. Her trembling morphed into shaking. I curved my tongue against the front of her vagina and the shaking was replaced by stiffening accompanied by a three-octave moan.

I continued up until I could hold her clitoris between my lips. I began to roll my tongue around the tip of her clitoris. Carrie began to shake and stiffen in waves. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" she shouted. "Gimme a break," she pleaded.

I slowly removed my lips from her clitoris and kissed up her body toward her navel. I knelt between her legs and rubbed the head of my half-recovered erection between the very wet lips of her vagina. Sufficiently lubricated, I pushed my cock slowly insider her until just the head was hidden.

Carrie let go of her legs, half sat up and grabbed my hips, pulling me toward her. "Yes, Davy. Yes," she cried as she pulled on me. I slid about another inch inside her. Carrie let go of my hips. "Oh shit. Give me a minute," she said.

"Push again," she said a moment later. "But slowly."

I moved further inside her. Her body relaxed and I moved again. I paused again. Carrie pushed back against me and I moved further inside her. Several cycles later, I was inside her as far as she could take. I was up against her cervix.

We rested together. I moved slightly offering her a short stroke. "It's okay," Carrie said, "You can do more."

I began a slow rhythm within her. She countered with a rhythm of her own. Soon we were moving together increasing the pace and length of each stroke. Carrie began to tremble and shake. She stiffened and her legs shot straight out as her orgasm arrived. Everything she did increased my sensitivity and I grew further toward my full size.

"Oh, my God, Davy, you're getting bigger inside me," exclaimed Carrie.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I just didn't expect you to get even bigger. I can't believe how much you fill me up and ..."

Her statement was interrupted by yet another orgasm.

Thirty seconds later, Carrie added, "Jesus, how big do you get?"

"I think that's about it," I told her.

"Just keep moving, I ..." she said just before another orgasm.

I kept moving. Stroking firmly and consistently. Carrie constantly moved sideways as I entered her. I thing she was trying to find a position than would allow me to get past her cervix and enter her fully. She was unsuccessful and I was careful not to push too hard against her insides.

"Davy, when you cum, I want ..." Another orgasm. "... you to stay inside me," she finished.

"Are you sure?" I queried.

"I am. Very sure. Don't disappoint me."

It took awhile but I did cum inside her.

Later, as we lay alongside each other, recovering, Carrie said, "Thank you, Davy. I'm full of cock, cum and love from you. Thank you."

"Do you feel better now?" I asked.

"You're the best therapist ever," Carrie stated.

I laughed with her.

When mom got home, Carrie and I were dressed and watching a late afternoon game on TV together.

"How are you kids doing?" mom asked.

"Not 'doing,' done," said Carrie.

Mom gave us a curious look and then a sly smile. She took the packages she was carrying to her bedroom.

Dinner that night was a quiet affair with everyone smiling at each other, sure they knew things they couldn't have known.

Wednesday after school, Carol and I spent time together at her aunt's apartment. To be polite, I told mom not to expect me home for dinner and not to wait up for me. It was a school night so, sadly, Carol and I headed home just after midnight. We planned a long weekend together starting Friday after school.

Friday afternoon, Carol and I agreed to go home to get some things we'd need for the weekend, tell our parents not to worry and I'd pick her up, we'd get something to eat and go to her aunt's place for the weekend.

When I got home, mom was sitting in the living room reading.

"You look in a hurry," she said.

"I am. I'm meeting Carol for supper and we're planning a weekend together."

"Someplace nice?" asked mom.

"Very nice and very private. Don't worry about me. I probably won't be home until Sunday afternoon."

"I'm glad you and Carol are getting along so well but I worry about you and the rest of your family," mom said.

"I assume you mean my sisters and you?" I stated.

"You're spending so much time with Carol you don't seem to have any quality time for the rest of us," Simone complained.

"Simone," I said, "having sex with you, Abby, Beth and Carrie is fun, I agree but making love with Carol is on another level."

"I get that and I don't have a problem with your choice. However, we are feeling somewhat ignored," Simone stated. "Don't you think you could find some quality time for us?" she asked.

"I'll think about it. Meanwhile, I have to get ready to pick up Carol."

I headed into my room, stripped, took a shower, dressed, tossed some essentials in a gym bag including toothbrush and clean clothing, and headed out. No more than twenty-five minutes.

Mom was still sitting in the living room only she was no longer alone. Abby, Beth and Carrie were sitting on the sofa and, incredibly, Carol was sitting in a chair next to mom.

"Fuck. There goes the weekend," was my first thought. "Where did all of you come from?" I asked in general while staring directly at Carol.

"David, sit down. We need to talk," mom ordered.

I took a seat in an empty chair and looked at all the smiling faces around me.

"David, we want to discuss our relationships with you," said mom.

"What's Carol doing here?" I asked.

"David," Carol said. "I'm here because you have a very loving family and someday I want to be a member of it."

"How do you know about my 'loving' family and are you proposing to me?" I asked.

"Abby shared with me and, before you blow a gasket, I'm impressed how much you love each other and the ways you share your mutual love. So don't blame Abby for talking to me. I contacted her to learn more about you and what she told me only makes me love you more. As for proposing to you, I hoped that you would propose to me someday but if it takes me asking you first, I can live with that."

I was stunned. I was looking at five incredible women, all of which wanted to love me, emotionally and physically. The fact that they included my three sisters and my mother seemed to make no difference to any of them. Add to that, a woman I didn't know three weeks ago is included and she wants to marry me. Nothing in my world considered the situation normal but here it was.

"So, why are we here?" I asked.

"We have a simple request," said Simone. "We want you to make time in your life for all of us."

"I agree," said Carol.

Carol and I left soon after. We had a workable solution that satisfied everyone and let me live an almost normal life. Carol and I would evolve, share our lives daily, and eventually marry. I actually liked the idea and when I agreed, Carol ran across the room and kissed me with the approval of the others. My sisters and Simone would make minimal demands on my time, usually no more than once a week for one of them on a schedule they would manage.

A year after graduation, Carol and I were married. We lived for a while in her aunt's apartment, managing to avoid issues when her aunt was actually home. Over the next several years, Beth, Carrie and, finally, Abby began relationships themselves and they drifted away from requiring my services.

Simone remained an occasional partner until the grandchildren were born. Something about being a grandmother changed her perspective on the world as she doted on them. All three of our children were girls and Carol and I seriously discussed having another knowing it could be a boy.

Given the complicated relationships I had with my three older sisters, we opted to forego another child.