David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 13

Story Info
I make Elena an offer I may come to regret.
2.9k words
4.13
8.6k
2

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 13

Day 75 -- Wednesday 14th October 2015

It was six days before I saw Elena again. It was the day after my regular day of hard labour in the yard, thankfully just the normal exercise of carrying two hundred bricks which took until mid afternoon. I still had three weeks immunity from the strap, so my bottom was healing quite nicely; I was quite surprised just how quickly the bruises had gone down, it was the deeper lines where the cane strokes had struck that were taking the longest, but even they had faded considerably.

After the caning, I had resolved to make sure I never behaved badly enough to be sentenced to another, the pain had been that severe. However, as early as the fourth day after, I was thinking about that excruciating pain again, and it was arousing me; it was bizarre. Something inside me wanted to linger on the experience, especially those last couple of strokes where the pain seemed somehow different. I had a dream of Madam Popescu standing beside me in her office swishing a cane and telling me I would be receiving forty strokes from her. I woke up in a panic to find my penis was throbbing with arousal, and I had to exercise a great deal of control to keep my hands off it.

But, getting back to seeing Elena again, I was desperate to hear if she'd had a reply from Cassie. If the girl from the casino was going to write back to her with a message for me, she would have done it by now, so when she turned up at breakfast this morning, I was very excited. I was kneeling on the floor, back straight with my head down and hands behind my back when her soft footsteps entered.

She came right up to me and stood in front of my head. "Stand, prisoner."

I jumped to my feet and couldn't help but smile, which I immediately restrained, looking fixedly ahead at her forehead. I couldn't hide my arousal, though, standing naked and exposed in her presence.

"Relax, prisoner, formalities are over and I give you permission to speak respectfully."

Each time I saw Elena, she seemed that little bit more authoritative. Her training under Tilly must have been going well, but it surprised me how long it took to train someone to be a dominatrix.

"Thank you, Madam Elena." She looked particularly attractive today wearing a short denim skirt and a tight T-shirt. She was wearing white trainers, not particularly dressed for acting the femdom role, it was more her casual look, but she looked so sexily made up with her blonde hair flowing freely onto her shoulders.

"I haven't had a chance to come to your cell over the last few days, Madam Tilly has had me watching her with the paying femdom punters."

I didn't want to rush in and ask if Cassie had replied, so I went with what she wanted to talk about. "Are you enjoying it?"

She pulled a face. "She won't let me do anything; I just watch."

"But she let you give me the strap that time."

"That was the last time she gave me hands on training. I'm allowed to do this stuff; take prisoners to work areas, or feed them, or instruct them, but not beat them."

"Are you still frustrated with the men in the spa?" I asked. I wasn't going to call it 'the brothel' to her face.

"I am so annoyed still with that bastard who reported me to Madam Popescu. She fined me two days pay! It gets me so frustrated, I wanted to give someone a really good whipping to get it out of my system; I still do. I'd love to whip him, but that's never going to happen."

"Can't you ask Madam Tilly to let you strap someone?"

"I don't like to. You wouldn't believe this, but when the guards are all together, there's a definite hierarchy. Trainees are the lowest of the low."

I thought for a moment before risking a suggestion. "You could use me."

She frowned. "Use you? What do you mean; use you?"

"I know how painful the strap is, but if you wanted to take your frustrations out on me ..."

"Oh, that is so kind of you, what a wonderful gesture. You don't deserve to be beaten; you deserve what I give those bastards in the spa. I don't like the idea of beating you, or anyone if they hadn't especially chosen to come here for it ... or genuinely deserved it."

I didn't intend doing anything to deserve it, I thought, just in case one of the others decided to carry out the beating, or even worse, send me for another caning.

"I'm not going to break any rules, but the offer still stands. If you've had a bad day, please feel free to come and give me a few strokes. I think I can stand it better after feeling how bad the cane is."

She looked down at my penis. "You deserve so much better." She ran her hand up its length just the once. "I wish I could do something to make it better for you here, I honestly do." She turned and looked at the cameras around the cell. "But, one thing I can do to make things better for you is give you this." She reached behind her back and pulled out a piece of folded paper and handed it to me.

"Read it while I go get your lunch."

I hurriedly unfolded it and was elated when I saw it was a print of an email response from Cassie: 'Thank you, Elena, for the information you sent me about David. I must admit I did wonder what had happened to him and I'm very shocked to hear he is still in Casavana. In fact I can't understand why he should be in prison for so long. If you are able, I would be grateful if you would say, hello, to him for me and tell him I hope he is managing ok and I look forward to seeing him when he gets home. P.S if he is able to send a message, I would love to hear from him.'

Wow! I thought, she wants me to reply.

When I looked up, Elena was already entering the cell with a tray. "Are you happy with that?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, casually. "It was good of her to respond, especially as she hardly knows me."

"Do you want me to send her a message from you?"

"Would that be ok?"

"Of course."

"I don't know what to say to her," I said, taking the tray and placing it on my bed.

"Nothing controversial, just in case it gets noticed."

"What? You mean someone here could see the email?"

"Don't worry, staff emails are supposed to be private, but just in case they're intercepted, which is always possible in a place like this, keep your message simple."

My unconvinced expression prompted more from her: "There's nothing else I can do, David."

"Ok, tell her something like, 'Thank you for sending me the message, it was great to hear from you, I look forward to seeing you when I get back home."

"Not the most romantic letter you could send ..."

"I'm not in that sort of relationship with her. I'm not in any sort relationship with her, besides, I'm still married to Becky."

"Only joking," Elena smiled. "Anything like that might seem a bit weird to her because I'll have to write it as though it was from me, anyway, so romantic would definitely be out of the question."

Elena stayed while I ate my corned beef sandwich and piece of dry cake. I had to drink my orange juice just to help me swallow it.

Without wanting to make too much of the email, I changed the subject: "How long will it be before you move permanently onto this side of the prison?" I asked, genuinely hoping Elena might become my guard.

"End of January," she replied.

"That's ages away." Then I realised I would still have three months left to serve even after that time.

"It's a six month period of tuition. Madam Popescu insists. I even have to qualify."

"How? Do you sit an exam?"

"Not exactly, but I have to do something that stands out." She laughed. "Something that shows I am sadistic enough to become a badass dominatrix. I have to do this before the end of January to earn a position."

"Did they all have to qualify like that?"

"No, Madam Popescu practically headhunts her guards from criminal records or from the women in her prison," she said quietly. "She looks for women who have shown violent behaviour in their youth or as adults. That's why the women are so cruel here, Madam Popescu gives them the chance to be cruel and violent legally. They also have to be beautiful. If someone applies like me from the spa or as an outsider, you have to do the training, then pass the qualifying task to prove how sadistic you are. The others just do some training, their record proves their evil streak. I think she only accepted me on the course because of my psychology qualifications; she thinks I could use those skills to inflict cruel mind games on prisoners."

"That seems so unfair," I sympathised.

Elena grinned. "Look at you saying it's unfair on me. If anyone's being treated unfairly, it's you. And what you went through the other day; it must have been terribly humiliating being naked in front of all those women and then having to take such a severe caning in front of them all."

My penis pulsed and throbbed hearing her spell my ordeal out like that, and she noticed. "It turns you on to think about it, doesn't it?" she added.

"I know, I don't understand. Don't get me wrong, I don't know how I could take another beating like that, but then, when I really think of how I was tied down unable to move, and the power she had over me and how I had no escape from it ... ooh I don't know."

Elena stepped back. "Look. I'd best go before you get yourself too turned on and into some serious trouble. I'll send Cassie that email, and I'll also think about what you said about offering yourself for punishment to help me get rid of my spa frustrations, you may be sorry."

She left me feeling happy, albeit with a very aroused penis and a very boring rest of the day to look forward to.

Day 87 -- Monday 26th October 2015

The three loud bangs on my cell door this morning had me jumping from the bed. When it opened, I heard two sets of footsteps enter, one set wore the standard ankle boots I was so used to, the second sounded more like shoes with a sharp heel.

"On your feet, Mr Emerson." Madam Popescu spoke with an air of authority none of the others could match.

I stood up, almost shaking with fear, knowing this woman had given me pain that I had never experienced before, and the power to do it again, any time she wished.

"It is twenty days since you were caned, I have come to inspect your bottom, hopefully to give a clean bill of health. Bend over the end of your bed."

Even though I hadn't worn a stitch of clothing all the time I'd been in this prison, it was still embarrassing being naked in the presence of these women. And being forced to bend over to have my buttocks looked at, touched and prodded pushed my humiliation even deeper. I could do nothing about it, though, but submitting to such degradation was turning me on more than ever. I bent over giving Madam Popescu and Madam Gabriela, who had accompanied her, full access to my bottom.

"Good," said Madam Popescu. "You heal very well. You will be pleased to hear you are once again fit to receive corporal punishment using leather implements from the guards, however I will add ten more days before a full judicial caning could be administered to allow a little more time for deeper healing. Now, stand and face me."

I did so, feeling very unprotected.

"I give you permission to speak, prisoner, but do remember to remain polite and respectful."

"Thank you, Madam Popescu."

"It is the first time I have spoken to you since the day I caned you. What are your thoughts looking back on that day?"

"It was the most painful experience of my life, Madam Popescu," I answered truthfully.

"And are you sorry for what you did to earn that caning?"

"It was a stupid reaction from me to the news of my sentence. I'm sorry I lost control and said those things."

"Do you think you deserved the punishment you received?"

"May I answer honestly, Madam Popescu?"

"You may."

I was going to be very careful how I put this. "No, Madam Popescu. Respectfully, I think the punishment was much more severe than I deserved. To be given twenty strokes of the cane in front of a group of women to add extreme humiliation, I believe was excessive. In addition, to be given two days of hard work to follow was also far more than I deserved. But please, Madam Popescu, I know you acted as you saw fit and were thoroughly entitled to do so." I hoped I hadn't gone too far.

"Very well put, prisoner. I am glad you feel the punishment was unjustifiably harsh. That in itself is a part of the punishment. May I ask why your erection has appeared?"

"I apologise, Madam Popescu. I am so sexually frustrated from having no satisfying orgasms for almost three months ... and I usually have erections in the morning during normal times. I don't mean to be disrespectful."

"Are you sure you aren't aroused by the thought of being caned by me. It is quite natural to feel that way; many men before you have become quite attached to feeling my cane on their bare bottoms."

Madam Popescu walked slowly behind me before re-appearing on my other side. "You know, Mrs Emerson was very pleased to hear you were caned. She was very sorry not to have been here to see it, but will make an extra effort to witness your next. Oh, and she sends her love, by the way. I have arranged to see her when I visit my casinos next week. I will be there for a couple of weeks, so the prison will be in the hands of my able deputy, Madam Gabriela. Any extra punishments that require my attention will have to wait until I return."

"Did my wife say if she was coming over to visit me any time soon, Madam Popescu?"

"No, she didn't."

There was more silence as I fought against speaking too much; I felt she was a dangerous woman who was itching to hand out another punishment.

"Well, if there's nothing more you wish to say ... I will revoke your permission to speak and ask Madam Gabriela to give you six strokes of the strap while I watch."

I almost fell into the trap of protesting, but instead, I held my tongue as I looked sharply at Gabriela who smiled at me as she flexed her strap and approached.

"Lay face down on the bed," she ordered.

I couldn't believe it, I was being beaten even though I'd done nothing to deserve it.

Gabriela whacked the strap down hard across my bare bottom, and the pain, although not as agonisingly intense as Madam Popescu's cane, was still searing in a different way. I was determined not to utter a sound. The second stroke followed quickly at full force sending me into a deeper sea of pain; it was unbearable and I fidgeted. By the third stroke, I was just beginning to absorb the pain with a hint of enjoyment, and for the fourth, I raised my bottom up to meet the next downward stroke full on. The agonising sting seemed to fill my loins causing my erection to throb. When the sixth and final stroke whipped hard against my bruised bottom, I gave out a moan which not even I could tell if it was of pleasure or pain.

When I stood to face my punisher and Madam Popescu, my penis stood rock hard and aching for relief. Both women smiled at me and bid me a good afternoon, with Madam Popescu adding a warning:

"Do not be tempted, Mr Emerson, to touch that penis. You will have no sexual relief while you are here, and knowing just how frustrated you are, you will be especially watched to ensure you remain that way. The pleasure will not be worth the pain of forty strokes of the cane."

Coming next in chapter 14: Dr Petran Returns

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Again, time to hang himself. He has completed less than a third of his so-called sentence. The only issue with suicide is the lack of sufficient items with which to make a noose. The towel seems too small.

This series lacks eroticism except for the two episodes of oral sex he has to provide two of the guards. I’m surprised that he hasn’t yet experienced the humiliation of cleaning up a cream pie or being pegged by one of the dominant guards. At least the story might get some variation; right now, it’s very boring with very little to advance the plot.

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

OllyT,

Early on in the Casavana group, I commented that I would certainly continue reading, but was much more interested in what comes after prison than in prison. That remains the case; although, I have to admit that I've found these chapters captivating (oh darn, a pun). I look forward to each post, and like a hungry puppy, I consume it and then stare at the empty dish wondering why I didn't slow down and savor each bite.

Like others, this prison is different that you led us to believe (via foreshadowing). As this was represented as a reward for loyal, sadistic prison guards, I expected that David would never have the opportunity to get bored. Three months in, so many stones left unturned. The hooks on the walls of his cell -- still unused -- just one example.

The big question in my mind (there are others), is how can Becky be enjoying this. Maybe she is able to view him in his cell (via video feed). If not, then how can this be at all pleasurable for her? She asked David to 'suffer for her.' If his suffering can't be witnessed, is only in her imagination, then that seems as if it can't be enough for her libido.

And I do like Becky (as a character). I just went back and re-read the last chapter of the prior 'book.' That was David's last night at home. He was promised a superlative release. Using her exceptional tease and denial skills, she didn't let it happen. She took him right to the brink and locked him back in chastity. She then (a bit later) revealed that the date of his departure had been moved up and then informed him that he'd be in prison for a longer amount of time. So cruel! Especially cruel in that David's send-off party was so awful. She fucks whomever she wants and deceives him regularly and then he has a drink with Cassie and doesn't mention it and he's the one who deserves punishment? But I get it -- it's all about imbalance.

So, as a mate, Becky is terrible. But as a character, she's splendid. The best part of any of these chapters (in my mind) is when someone mentions her (a cameo of sorts).

So, bottom line, many of us complain about how boring this might be or how David should be tortured more, etc. BUT, we all keep coming back for more. We care about these characters. We want to know what happens to them. That is the hallmark of good writing. You OllyT, you've sucked us into their world!

And I can't believe that David has 6 more months, but we as readers will get there in just 10 days or less (if there really are 16 chapters and you maintain the same posting pace). I can't figure out how that works, story wise, but I am excited about it. As a matter of fact, I'm staring at my bowl, my mouth salivating for that next morsel.

My hat is off to you!!!

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

I'd say that whats happening to David is pretty cruel & sadistic. He is being denied as much stimulation as possible, be it physical, mental, or sexual. Even if he were beaten every other day, he'd probably at least welcome the attention. Moving the bricks is pointless, mind numbing drudgery. If they wanted, they could ask him to stack them into a wall, or make him build a likeness of his favourite guard, or who knows what else. Instead he has to stack them in to neat layers, then undo everything he just did. In denying him something as simple as a friendly conversation for 3 whole months, he became blind to the fact that Elena damn near told him that she's gonna screw him over bad. For months, she has been (and will continue to) build his trust, build his hope. Only to (hopefully) crush it in a spectacular fashion. That is some next-level sadism. Personally, I'd much rather get my ass beat every day than to go through that.

AssshAssshabout 2 years ago

If i were him i would be bored to death literally everything can be taken except the miss treatment of food and boredom there's nothing femdom in here only boredom he should've been eating a pussy on a regular basis and making her cum while he gets teased. But no his days must remain boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am still amazed, or confused, about the intent of the prison. It sounded like the guards were all sadistic women that loved to inflict pain on the prisoners (both paying and regular). David still gets hardons almost every day and none of the guards has done anything to quell them. Nor, has David been regularly beaten, just for the fun of it. We find out that the guards are picked for their sadistic tendencies, but again, David has only been beaten a few times in the few months he has been there. He had only undergone some outside exercises of handling bricks every 5 days or so. He still has all of his mental faculties even in boring circumstances. What is going on with Becky? We have heard almost nothing from her. I do hope that Elena finally gets up the courage to really beat the heck out of David but I do like that maybe she is setting him up with her kindness facade. The shackles he is forced to wear must be chafing something awful. It must be pretty peaceful in David's side of the prison as we have not heard any other males being beaten.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Long-distance with Sara Pt. 01 College GF tries to spice up a long-distance relationship.in Loving Wives
05 Our Perfect Marriage Ch. 05 Maria comes home.in Loving Wives
01 Our Perfect Marriage - Ch. 01 A jealous husband wants a hot wife.in Loving Wives
The Games We Play Ch. 01 Husband is sent away so wife can be fully with her lover.in Fetish
Dan Gets Cuckolded Ch. 02 Jeannie bring a dubious gift to Dan.in BDSM
More Stories