Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously this is getting boring and pointless, I'll check back in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very happy chastity made a comeback to this story, was one of the highlights of the previous books.

william48william48almost 2 years ago

This started off promisingly but the introduction of the chastity device was just silly. From the outset it was clear that the guards' main objective was to tease him until he masturbated so that Popescue could cane him. Putting the cage on him will put a stop to that.

Still, we are not halfway through yet so there is hope of redemption

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lemme guess. He gamble and loses and spends more time in this prison…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dragging out far too long. Boring

StormXStormXalmost 2 years ago

It's it just me or are the chalets getting shorter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has become a masochistic Ground Hog Day story. It just keeps repeating in an endless loop. Are there no new ideas left for this story? Gambling…done that three times let’s add one more. Becky lies, tells untruths, or makes exaggerated demands …done that 18 times. Just here in prison Becky visits…few times. David receives corporal punishment…been there done, done and redone. David does manual labor, them more labor, then in the cold, then he does more labor than the last labor…etc, etc, etc…

Disappointing the amount stagnation in this story right now. Go take some time off. Stop writing for a few weeks. Recharge and find your muse again. Then return to the keyboard when, and only when, you are confident that your first ten paragraphs will not be a rehash of content from a previous chapter.

You will feel better about yourself and the works you are creating and your readers will get new vibrant content they can reconnect with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the wimp is clueless he could have been at home with Cassie and here is still letting that slut wife of his control him what a stupid wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous