Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please kill him Olly this is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one laugh OllyT is explaining his own

real life experiences. I know him he is just like this fool David. Got released from prison after 4 years. His girlfriend is having 2 children's but he dont even know who is their dad. And he is now a regular visitor of different mistress. Buy money from those who fuck his wife and use that for different mistress to tourcher him. And till now he hadn't have a proper sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SameExactly seems like Ollys real life story 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah we read this before.

Yeah we read this before..

Yeah we read this before…

Yeah we read this before….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In One word...... Shit

Your story started very well... Now it's shit...

william48william48almost 2 years ago

Well this story is turning into a train wreck. You know it is going to be awful, but you cant look away. Still, we cant complain, its all there up front in big letters "Foolish Choices" and the preamble saying the whole thing is neither realistic or believable.

The main problem I have now is that David no longer has any redeeming features. He whines on about how miserable his life is and how he hates Becky, but its all his fault. From the initial gamble in the Casino to agreeing to an extra 3 months and now this ridiculous bet and another caning, it has all been his own foolish choice. No excuse for complaining now. He ought to man up and accept his fate

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbusealmost 2 years ago

Maybe the joke is on the reader. And Olly is the one laughing.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
This Is Just Stupid Wish They Gave The Choice Of Zero Stars

I give up on this story many chapters back. But today decided to take one more chance with it. What a waste of my time this is now just stupid. At the beginning was a good to great story but it is just to the point of being stupid. Removing this author from my daily feed today. At some point I am the dumb one for keeping it it there. Cheers no longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will this ever end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok i wont be reading anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Setting aside the dreariness of reading about a character who is so foolish and self-destructive — anyone with a hint of sense could see that the odds on this wager were dreadful — life in the prison became dull and repetitive about 8 chapters ago. Watching David make stupidly insane choices again and again and again has stripped the character of all sympathy and appeal. I do not fault David for discovering (slowly, how very slowly) his erotic attachment to masochism, but his character arc has grown pathetic, uninteresting, and torturous to the reader.

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxalmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck.

If this was what took place last time then I could have really gotten into it, but now it Just seems like padding. Id much rather read about his experience at home as a free man. Please let this be the last stretch in prison. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid, pathetic, whiny little bitch. Why should the reader even care anymore? And at the end of this sentence he will be extended again. And again. And before then it will be bad food, whippings, lame teasing and bricks. Zzzzzzzzzz. Could have been a good story. Also, if he ever were able to get out of prison, there is no way he would leave Becky. He is far too weak to do that. Agree with other commenters, this story has turned into nothing but shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was so excited for the end of this prison thing. Then Becky showed up. Like goddamn man wtf. This is ludicrous. I’m done with this story. I’m convinced now the end won’t be any good and he will only suffer forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we just fast-forward over all the planned another-sentence-extension episodes, etc to the one where he gets the death penalty?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What? Not even a real chance at the early release? Like not even just allowing him to accidentally pick the 6 months or extra weeks. Ughhhhh, and I get that Becky gets off on this, it if your wife wants you to spend 1.5 years away from her with limited contact…just not even a relationship anymore.

I sincerely hope that the next chapter is a major timeskip. And what happened to that doctor? Did I miss something? My guy needs therapy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter has finally rung in the death knell of a, at times entertaining but more recently frustrating, storyline which has now transitioned into a desperate attempt to expose mental illness. David, by admitting his masturbation in his first week to gambling on another six months of mental and physical abuse / torture has finally exposed his severe mental illness under the guise of erotica. This is exactly like a young mentally ill girl seeking out a gangbang by a group of teenage boys in order to achieve acceptance and popularity. All rationale has now disappeared and the true agenda is exposed under bright lights. Unfortunately there are those who take sadistic pleasure in tormenting mentally ill individuals and the world is loaded with them. It's just a shame that this storyline had to travel down that path. After the next few chapters, which have probably been completed, the author should conclude this sad line by writing a Final Chapter; David Goes to Madam Popescu and Requests to Spend the Rest of His Life in the Prison. Then, fast forward 50 years when Becky receives notification from the prison; Dear Mrs. Emerson, we are sorry to inform you your beloved husband, David, passed away last evening. We will arrange to have his body returned to you for burial. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so Becky got rid of the baby she was having but now stupid has got himself into more trouble this is getting too boring sorry last read getting too repetitive more ass beating then carry bricks easy to see where this story goes and time to stop reading not worth the time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just feel sad when I read this

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomalmost 2 years ago

Are you going to skip the next 6 months since it may be more of the same? Or are the next 6 months going to be different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This part of the story is so boring. The fun is in beckys meanness and how olly responds - the rest is just a waste. And now it’s a waste for like 40 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even if this sort of stuff gets you off, which I'm not judging if it does, then from a purely story-based perspective the whole prison setting is getting really boring and monotonous. The prison stuff is, as others have said, repetitive and doesn't add much to the story at all beyond being simple torture porn. So my advice to you OllyT, feel free to take it or leave it, is to either put David out of his misery during the caning, or have him knocking on death's door begging to die and to vocalize those thoughts to Becky. Perhaps then and only then will Becky receive a shock to the system and realize that the man she "loves" is but a shattered husk of his former self. Whether he dies or comes close to death, I hope Becky's self-loathing would be dialed up to an eleven. If David dies during the caning, I genuinely wouldn't see it as a loss, since he's so far gone it'd probably be sweeter than any orgasm he'd ever felt.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Why do you insist on making David such a stupid ass? The risk was so heavily weighted against him. Another dumb ass chapter. You could have made this story so much better. If nothing else instead of the 6 months, have the 4th envelope be he spent the extra 3 weeks time working in the spa as a naked slave for the patrons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series a lot, and I appreciate the desires described and the conventions of the genre. I have avoided commenting on the latest Foolish chapters until now.

The problem is not the improbability of the narrative, it taps into the kinks that David has for sure. David's excitement at injustice and helplessness and punishment inspires his weird decisions--okay cool! The problem is that the material in prison is repetitive. There are so many different kinks and fetishes that could be described, explored, and incorporated beyond what has appeared. One need only glance at subject headings on this site for inspiration for material. The recent teasing on the wall was a pleasant and interesting surprise. There are also so many different points of view that could be developed. How about we get a chapter about what is happening outside of prison? How about we learn something about MP? She orchestrated the first 9 months, not Becky (according to the facts of the story), because she loves this. We get glimpses of her enjoyment for sure, but nothing detailed. What has produced her desires? Why not describe in some detail how she really enjoys all this? A dialogue in which she teases him alone in his cell, and gets turned on by describing how she is manipulating him (and maybe Becky) could be an interesting chapter. We know the author can create compelling and complex characters because he has in the past (see also the excellent Jenny chapters). Why not some description of what Becky and Gina and friends are doing? A chapter about Becky and Josh talking about their experience together, and discussing how David's suffering is turning them on? Gina expressing concern to Becky, but also they celebrate what is happening?

The let down that I feel is related to the material not being as fully developed as in previous Books. Only one of every four or five chapters has something that pushes the story forward. I don't know what to make of this... Author bored? Teasing us? So far there is enough material for one solid prison book, not two or three.

There is so much potential in the setup of the story, and some surprise extensions are fun. But readers appreciate how great this could be, and feel confused. I think this is why so many are expressing frustration (often in crass ways), and want David out. In an odd way, it is a compliment to the author. Readers are invested in the story and expect better material will appear if he is in a new situation.

I will end by saying again thank you. I know you have put a ton of effort into this series, and I will certainly keep reading. And I do really enjoy your chapters, and look forward to more. I also hope that you consider developing this material in the future. It's a really rich and unique set up. Some authors write alternate versions and endings, or revise for a more formal publication (either on this site or elsewhere). I for one hope you keep working on this. It's rare you discover a setup that really appeals to people, as you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is getting too much. I feel the author is trolling us now. I can't take anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stuck around even after the extra 3 months. Now I feel sick in the stomach. It’s too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is ridiculous

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

I guess my earlier comment got dropped. What I said was you really missed the boat with David. He is now a mentally ill, non -functioning man. You lead up tot he 'game' as he liked to gamble. Yet NO gambler would risk, an 8 to 1 gamble for even odds. Actually, he had only 25% chance to win and the other 75 to break even or get worse.

A far more sensible gamble would have knocked off the 6 month stay. Have 3, win and go home, break even or get the extra three weeks. The caveat being he'd spend his remaining time as a sex slave in the spa.

Now that would open up many doors when he lost (and nobody was surprised he lost... I'd have given odds on that..) You could have had Becky giggle about how she will be thinking of him giving blowjobs in the spa while she sucks Josh. When David says he had no idea it might entail men. Madam P would say,, of course he knew the majority of her clients were men, but of course the staff would use him as well..

And while he worked in the spa, he'd be in chasity because of supervision but the cage would be off when in his cell. That would lead to the inevitable, an EARNED caning for jerking off, not a trumped up accusation/reason.

And with only six weeks remaining, Madame P would relax the 20 day pause in beatings. She move that to a week and tell him he'd get any earned canings no matter the state of his ass.

Your story has become like one reader said, "wash, rinse, repeat."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has been the first bit of excitement for a while. I hope Becky stays around for the caning and gets her name pulled out of the hat. She is going to have to get used to beating him if she wants to keep him. A bit of chastity is not going to do the trick after 15 months of boredom, hard labour and whippings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clearly the author is a troll who finds it amusing to wind up his readers... or rather, now about to be ex-readers. I mean come on, this is just ridiculous, it a nonsensical looping scenario. A totally deserved 1* for a boring story.

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxalmost 2 years ago

If this was for the first extension, I could have gotten on board. Now it’s just long in the tooth.

If there’s a big time skip coming then no problem at all, but like others have said the prison setting is dull at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stories about mentally handicapped people aren't sexy.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

David the addict! Nuff said.

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxalmost 2 years ago

OK, comment number 3 now that I've had a chance to reflect and cool off some more.

My only real criticism is the pacing of the prison setting. I can *kind of* understand the initial agreement to stay for the extra 3 months because he wanted to please his wife. He's a no-spin sub, so in a roundabout way I can somewhat see where you were going with it.

This game was also SUPER hot, and would have been incredibly tantalizing if we haven't spent the last 5 months of real time trapped in the prison setting. It probably should have been condensed to one book, and have the last book start with him as a free man for a month (or not, if she's feeling especially cruel).

The 3 moth span was painless because there were massive time skips. Basically a month went by per chapter. If it's 2/3 or more months per chapter here, then I think it'll be OK, and I can stomach it until the end. However I remember recalling you said there were going to be over 20 chapters for this book, which I hope doesn't mean we still have ~10 chapters of David in prison. I know the book is written, but that's at least my hope anyway.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for chapter 5, but I just hope it isn't Becky being needlessly cruel to the man she "loves" that just spent 18 months locked in a cell because SHE decided to make a bet on his behalf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bruh get him out.

ABIIIIABIIIIalmost 2 years ago

It's amazing how predictable the 'surprises' in this story are. David always loses. Always! How about delivering an actual surprise? Maybe OlyT, while you are writing, have a coin handy -- toss it once in a while to decide which way the chips will fall. And then write the story in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I commented yesterday, similar to many other comments ("Can we just fast-forward...").

But thinking about this a bit more, I now see a different viewpoint.

Yes, the story episodes keep rehashing elements of previous episode. Each episode is basically the same as before with minor variation. That frustrates the reader who wants to see progress or an ending - be it release, death or a definite life sentence, etc. Instead Readers - just like David are caught in an endless cycle of frustration with a release date looming sometime in the future. Nothing really changes, but the possibility of change is still there.

And I now think that this is fine for this story. There doesn't have to be an end. Well, there will be a last episode one day (and it might not make sense to keep dragging on for two long), but it doesn't have to resolve the story. An end in the very same situation as now (David in prison, some release date looming in the future, the reader left with a feeling that that release date will be moved again some way) would be fine (we now know that extensions of the term can be given as punishment instead of beatings, so there clearly is an obvious way to keep extending it - doesn't have to be an agreement by David or another gamble next time).

Compare "Waiting for Godot". It was voted "most significant English language play of the 20th century" by the British Royal National Theatre in 1999. Still, there, too is not much real progress. Godot never arrives. Vladimir and Estragon never really give up waiting for him (they do consider suicide at some point, but then postpone it due to lack of rope).

And in both cases the title gives s strong hint: "Waiting for Godot" - it is about waiting, not about arrival, nor deciding to no longer wait. "Foolish Choices" - Whatever choice David makes, it will turn out not to be one that leads to freedom, no matter his intent.

StormXStormXalmost 2 years ago

Instead of an orgasm, with luck, the next canning will totally break David. And maybe this will cause the guards and warden to recall one of their earliest lessons. Be careful not to break your toys. And w/o his orgasm and endorphin high maybe David will remember that repeating the same actions and Hoping for different results is the definition off insanity. So next time he meets the guard, the wardem and Becky, he can meet their smiles, the abuse and expectations with external stoicism and an internal promise that he will survive long enough to leave them all and to show them that they may be able to ohyiscally force their will and inflict pain but that they will never again gain his willing cooperation and he will never contribute to his own abuse.

Could happen, but considering the last 3.5 books of Becky and David, My expectations are low, very, very, very low

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the sadism on display throughout the story and the fact that these sadistic pros have created a masochist out of the lab rat that Becky served them on a platter. I pray that Becky asks to be allowed to deliver the remaining 10 strokes and delivers them with a ferocity exceeding anything he has felt so far. Hopefully she will then step slowly to the front and look directly into his eyes and say “thank me. Thank me for turning you into a full blown masochistic addict and for taking every penny you had.” Then she whispers i. His ear “you’re are never leaving here. “

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have been thinking that OllyT's writing draws on a lot of established literature. Someone has already mentioned "Waiting for Godot", but I am also reminded of Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" where on every occasion you think that the plot is going to be resolved, it changes direction and shoots off into another challenge for the hero and, of course, another book.

There are also the 19th Century writers like Charles Dickens who released there novels chapter by chapter in a weekly magazine. More recently there are the 1950s radio serials where the never-ending story came out in 15 minute bites on a daily basis, each episode leaving the hero in an impossible situation so you had to tune in again next day to find out how he escaped.

And here we are, waiting all weekend with baited breath to see what horrible fate our hero's addiction has got him into now. Actually, I think I have become an addict as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, please, please have Becky deliver his caning herself, while gloating about his extra six months imprisonment! Her cruelty in revelling in his despair is so, so, so hot

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

I understand David (and I understand what OllyT is doing here). David is addicted to gambling and finds it especially exciting when the stakes are high and loosing causes him physical and emotional pain. David us that guy and will never turn down a bet like this.

I do agree with those who commented that it’s time to end the sentence it’s gone on long enough and while a real long sentence is super humiliating and painful the story does get repetitious.

Congratulations on a great story that I’m sure will come to a fantastic conclusion at some point in the future. I leave it to you OllyT. Continue on!

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Does anyone else find the abuse of a mentality Ill person disturbing? I can understand bdsm but this is gone too far. Anyone who gets off on this is disturbed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the kind of material that turns the crank for a submissive masochist. David WANTS this to happen to him. It's hard for most of us to understand but some men are this way. If they team up with a dominant sadist, the sky's the limit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous