Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He didn’t really discover the courage to stand up for himself. This is some dream. He’s a candyass. No way he ever tells any woman no. This has dragged on so long (almost 3 books and he has yet to assert himself or have a single good thing happen for him) that I just can’t buy into David being a man.

william48william48almost 2 years ago

Can David be growing a backbone or even a set of balls? I cant see OllyT allowing that to last for long, There are still another 5 chapters to go for our hero to make some more foolish choices and I am sure he will. Giving in to Justyna is top of the list

Has Josh made a foolish choice and hit Becky? Is Becky making a foolish choice to stay with Josh even though he hits her?

I'd better get back in the cold shower again!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 2 years ago

He said no !!!.

Ok

Who’s hijacked Ollys laptop ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well this was… interesting. A much different tone to the entire series so far if I may say. I still somehow feel like he’ll end up locked up for longer because of Elena telling a lie or something dumb, but this was encouraging. Can’t wait for the next part.

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

I’m somewhat amazed that David said no to the caning. Good for him. I must admit that I was hoping Becky would have brought Josh to meet David. That meeting, with David naked in his cell in front of his replacement, would be a total degradation for poor little David.

Can’t wait to see what we do to the boy next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting chapter. It seems David grew a bit of a spine and is done with the games. Even when tempted twice he held firm. I like to see that a lot. I’m still concerned about him being betrayed but I’m loving his resolve. But what’s with the red mark on Becky’s face? Is she being beaten or something? I’m curious to see if this josh character is actually a bad guy or has been behind lots of David’s misfortune the whole time. I’m curious. Overall good chapter. Seeing David refuse is refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally he can say no! And he can judge his situation objectively. I found the story slowly going too unrealistic and unbelievable. Hence I found this part again the first time for good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be so, so, so perfectly hot if she pulled some trick to get him caned anyway, so her and Gina get their kicks while he doesn't even get an orgasm as a silver lining ;)

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxalmost 2 years ago

So it’s interesting that the entire series so far us been David’s diary that he wrote in prison.

The question then becomes: is the last book more of him in prison, or does he actually get out (hopefully) and have a somewhat not horrible life for the last book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"As I've always said, I will never force you to do anything you really don't want to do." Hmmm..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish David masturbated for Becky. It would be such a nice present for her, esp. if he slipped calling her 'Madam Becky'.

I also think that Madam Popescu should take David on his confession that he is going to miss her. He also confessed that he will Madam Justyna and Madam Elena, who also told him they will miss tormenting him. Madam Popescu could give him an offer to come back voluntarily as a paid customer, but David could say that it wouldn't be the same, because he would have say in when he would be released. He could slip his thoughts into the thoughts he is writing on the computer that he is going to miss being imprisoned by her.

Elena also could play a role, because she is such a psychologically (end educated in psychology) She-Devil and she could increase his sentence. She was "sweet" to him and she may actually make David confess he would do anything for her and for her of course that would mean increasing his sentence significantly for her own sadistic pleasure. David's wife could also request Madam Popescu to increase his sentence and could manipulate David into giving her a gift/present for all those years and fun time they had together, but not knowing what that would be and agreeing to it, finding soon that the present is to significantly increase his sentence being legally (without possibility to back out) imprisoned by Madam Popescu. David could also confess in the writing he is doing that being naked all the time, was very humiliating for him, esp. in front of clothed women and that could also be the present for Becky or Madam Popescu that he will not be putting any clothes and will always remain naked without cage and even in winter.

FutafemdomFutafemdomalmost 2 years ago

I personally like this. Hell, I even want him to get chef again, but just make it an unwilling one. Or he can acknowledge that pain gives him pleasure now, which isn’t a bad thing, it’s just a kink/fetish. Regardless this chapter felt good in the way that things were actually happening and David was becoming reflective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the implication here is that she tried to do the stuff she does to David to Josh and he ended up hitting her. She’s probably genuine when she says she’s missing him now. Maybe she’s learned that no one else would ever put up with her the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, don't believe it. He'll turn back into the useless pandering puppy next chapter, you can't help writing him like that.

ABIIIIABIIIIalmost 2 years ago

Finally a bit of agency from David! I am so glad to see that. Character development is an important thing for an author to include in a narrative. If the main character never learns or grows as a result of past mistakes, then a story is so predictable that it is not worth reading. Just my opinion. I know that David may yet agree to a caning, but even so -- he said 'no' to Becky on this occasion!

"...a message from home." So curious to see who that is from. I'm guessing it isn't Becky as OllyT would have mentioned her by name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been thinking for a while now that becky likes david naked and in a prison cell just a bit too much for him to ever again be clothed and free. She's had plenty of time to have contractors build a cell for him in their apartment or possibly in the basement of the building. I also recall mention that promescu has other such prisons, even one in england. Maybe that is where david is going to end up. One thing is for certain, david's life is not going back to something that looks at all normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Off the shelf plastic chastity devices are a joke. Easy to slip out of. Easy to break. Hopefully, Becky wises up and gets him a real one, a metal one. One that is actually sized to fit David's measurements. Even if he's out of prison, David needs to never again have the ability to touch his own penis. He'll obey her every command if he is eternally sexually frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think she should have insisted some more. Perhaps the tongue in the ear would have made the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After a LOT of suffering David has finally reached some kind of realization. Here's hoping he holds to it, Popescu is just doing her job, if he's really into this he can visit her and all the women again. Becky on the other hand... it's been a year and a half, there's no relationship there at this point. He's spent more time with Elena, hell he's spent more time emailing Cassie, than he has dealing with Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's implied that Josh hit Becky, but I can bet that she's gonna say that David did that in order to get him caned or stay longer in prison. I hope I'm mistaken but I no longer have any hope for this ridiculous story.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

He did it!!! He didn't mess up! He controlled himself! Okay, kind of having a bit of hope things might improve at least a little for our main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Masterfuljimabout

wrote: "He said no !!!. Ok Who’s hijacked Ollys laptop ?"

Very funny :).

I still think David should give his wife the present. But wouldn't it be great if he granted Madam Justyna's wishes and Becky watched it. Still it wouldn't be too enough as these are "only" 12 stroke. So his wife could ask him for a gift compensation for not done stroke and not by Madam Popescu. That could be more time imprisoned, which Madam Popescu could arrange for David legally to finish his writing.

Unless David receives not 12 but 60 canes, which he receives from now on by rules. 12 could be intermittent after 30 by Justyna. This way Becky would receive her birthday gift and it would be more humiliating because it would be more pain and Gina would watch. Becky could also bring someone from "home" to further Davids' humuliation, like another (sadistic) woman, maybe Cassy, who would enjoy it greatly.

Perhaps, Madam Popescu should imprison David much longer for him to write better experience (book) and "hire" for that Elena (which we know now she is capable of legally doing this). She love psychology games and this could fulfill her sadistic nature she earlier admitted to David. David again wouldn't know how long his sentence is after he makes another 6 (!) months (to make it even 24 from 18). Then he would be revealed the whole sentence. How great that would be. Madam Elena would be acting on her sadistic nature and getting aroused as she admitted during last visit of liking making it to "innocent", unsuspected victims. Madam Justyna would get more time act fully on her desires and David wouldn't have to miss her (as he already admitted he would miss Madam Justyna). And of course sadistic Madam Popescu would get the best out of her private prison, because David is one of a kind and she likes torturing him. His much, much longer time in prison would definitely give her and orgasm when she thinks what power she holds over him. Legally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if the cameras caught him speaking without permission a couple of times or if Becky is going to eat him out? The fact that he is finally showing some backbone will make it even more exciting when he gets severely punished anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Masterfuljimabout

wrote: "He said no !!!. Ok Who’s hijacked Ollys laptop ?"

Very funny :).

I still think David should give his wife the present. But wouldn't it be great if he granted Madam Justyna's wishes and Becky watched it ? Still it wouldn't be enough as these are "only" 12 strokes. So his wife could ask him for a gift compensation (for the missing strokes, which also were not done by Madam Popescu as per her wishes). The compensation could be in the form of longer time of imprisonment, which Madam Popescu could arrange for David legally, among others, to finish his writing.

Unless David receives not 12 but 60 canes, which he receives from now on by the rules. 12 could be the intermittent strokes after 30, done by Justyna. This way Becky would receive her birthday gift. It would be more humiliating for David, because it would be more pain and Gina would watch. Becky could also bring someone from "home" to further Davids' humiliation, like, for example, another (sadistic) woman, maybe Cassie, who would enjoy it greatly.

Perhaps, Madam Popescu should imprison David much longer, in order to extrude better experience book from him. For the legal imprisonment Madam Popescu could "hire" Madam Elena (which we already discovered she is capable of legally doing this and enjoys "injustice surprise" on unsuspected "victims"). As se admitted, she loves psychology games and this could fulfill her sadistic nature she earlier confessed to David. David again wouldn't know how long his sentence would be. He would only find out only after he had done another 6 (!) months (to make it even 24 from 18). Only then the whole sentence would be revealed to him.

How great that would be! Madam Elena would be fulfilling her sadistic nature that arouses her when she tortures people, which she had admitted during last visit stating that she likes doing it to "innocent", unsuspected "victims". Madam Justyna would also get more time to act fully on her desires and David wouldn't have to miss her (as he already admitted he would miss Madam Justyna). Surely it would lead to more teasing and pressure firm Madam Justyna and David (being himself) would fall for this and gave here more gifts (...). And of course sadistic Madam Popescu would get the best out of her private prison, because David is one of a kind and she likes torturing him. Physically and mentally. His much, much longer time in prison would definitely give her and orgasm when she thinks what power she holds over him. Legally, without possibility of an earlier release. Only this time much more harsher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It has just occurred to me to wonder what the hell Becky does in Keara. She spends 2 or3 days at a time there but only visits David for less than 15 minutes. What else does she do there? She seems awfully close to Mme Popescue. Does she do something in the spa?

It also seems to be weird that she professes to love him but only visits to ask him to agree to be tortured in public for her amusement. When he refuses she just leaves him and goes off partying with Gina. This is not normal behaviour for a woman who loves you. The guards and the whores are nicer to him than she is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Olly T,

I have to admitted that I am again excited to see what direction you take this story! There seem to be so many possibilities. I'm visiting the page often, refreshing -- in hopes of finding the next chapter. Thank you so much for taking us on this wild (and at times contentious) ride. Waiting -- it's deliciously frustrating -- as poor David has certainly learned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Becky would go back to the prison to watch him being caned but would rather have a holiday with Gina than come back to the prison and talk to him, And she says she loves him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous