All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 01'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He’s such a fag loser. I don’t even feel sorry for him anymore. Hope they all die.

XcapeXcapeover 2 years ago

I am fine with the cuckolding aspect. If I am not why would I read this. But that Becky trying to act like smart by saying things like "You know I always fight to get the best out of every situation, so that's what I did" is getting on my nerves every times. She should just says "I don't give a fuck. I will do what I want". If she wants to be a cruel bitch, just acts like one. But not "I promise I will never do anything you don't want me to do. You know that." and do the opposite. What a bullshit.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Alright this guy is just sick and his wife more so. "I love you David, and I promise I'll be as mean as I can to you to make our sex life as fulfilling as I can for us both." That sentence, wow. I dont see any love or sex life there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The real tease and denial is the constant hints that David might grow a spine but never does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You almost make me feel guilty for all the things the three of us did over the time you were in prison."

What? LoL. I can see the writer's desperation to make us think Becky still cares about David's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another author in desperate need of mental help.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Boy, I gotta be honest here, he’s just lost himself. He is literally a drug addicted man. He gets off on pain like few people have written. And normally I don’t want this, but seriously if you were to some how castrate him I almost think it would be appropriate. He’s a slave to himself, and not in a good way.

I guess I’m going to keep reading in hopes that he recognizes that he’s an addict, but I think that’s a pipe dream. It’s hot, but it’s also really sad. And more sad than hot, I guess you’re a good enough writer to make that happen, but I can’t tell if you’re doing that on purpose, or if I’m just not your intended audience because I think his wife took it too far 3 stories ago.

beagriusbeagriusover 2 years ago

alway fun to read about how little backbone the husband has and about how much the wife like to say she love him and all when the truth is that she only care about herself. I Will rate it as a 2 as nothing really stand out for me I feel like it just another random cuckold story on this site.

I feel like 98% of the cuckold story on this site follow the exact same story line where the husband has no backbone and the wife spend her time telling him about how much she love him when we all know it's a lies.

Next we will have every characters in the story telling David about how lucky he is to have such a great wife that love him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why are you reading it if you don't like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, I can not wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yawn. Just the first story all over again. Becky will repeatedly find bogus ass excuses to keep him caged. Dumbass won’t fight her on it at all. She and the others (there may or may not be new characters) will abuse Dumbass in new and appalling ways. Dumbass will still be caged at the end of story 2. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Yawn.

minoas69minoas69over 2 years ago

Oh my God !!!!

Crete??? Really??

I live in Crete and i wish i could join all the fun you are describing !!

Please send me a message to minoas1969@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, glad there are new parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YESSSS I'm so glad this being continued! But hopefully he meets up with all of them again, I want him under Gina's thumb (or foot?) too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep going and erase the moronic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that "I promise that I will never do anything you don't want me to do. You know that." saying is getting so old. David is so trusting and likes what Becky is doing to him that he deserves all of what they are doing to him. His loving wife is so sadistic and cruel to him, and he likes it even though he says he doesn't. I thought that Becky was going to come out and say that she was pregnant, based on the description in the story chapter. Throwing out that she was going back and leaving him caged for another week and a half was different but not unique to the cruelty that David just loves. Poor David, he will not get out of the cage even after Becky gets back even with all of the promises Becky says she will give him relief. So sad. I will keep reading just to find out how deep David gets with the vain hope that he wakes up from his nightmare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous