All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 03'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anticlimactic af.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn he relapsed. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of feels like this little blurb was thrown in last minute to try to salvage their dead relationship,because the constant abuse and escalation of abuse was losing readers. Maybe not. Either way, not much of a “big reward” as she’s been promising him. He gets her well used hole but she does all the work since he “earned” it. Good grief, that’s so bad.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

At least this time he got laid. He still needs to get some justice.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Thats it? He was allowed to have sex with his wife? What a reward for being abused, robbed, sent to prison and being abandoned. He got something he could have with any other women, like the one he met last chapter. Not really worthwhile. I am now convinced of her love for him!

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 2 years ago

I seriously hope the 'punish her' crowd doesn't get their wish.

Also,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for Gina to return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep going. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To tease readers is always a pleasure for writers. I keep reading chapter 9 daily waiting fo the story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have atleast revived that blowjob which was hyped so much from both gina and becky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that was certainly unexpected. Becky actually unlocked David and they made mad passionate love as a couple. No if's and's or but's that chapter was what a couple should actually experience in a loving relationship. After almost 2 months, David finally got his long held wish. A definite 5 stars for sure.

Now, we will see what the next shoe will stomp on him in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FINALLy! At long last! Hooray!

J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous