David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 04

Story Info
A humiliating encounter with Gina.
3k words
4.15
15.3k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. The premise is to explore what may happen if such fantasies were taken too far. The characters are not based on any living or deceased persons and are not written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 4

Thursday 9th July 2015

I had a raging erection which made me happy for two reasons: Firstly, I wasn't wearing a cock cage, and secondly, I was ready and able to continue where I'd left off last night. I turned over to face Becky, but her side of the bed was empty. The door to the bathroom was open slightly and the light was off, so she wasn't in there. I got out of bed and went into the living room where I found her in her dressing gown, hair wrapped up in a towel.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She smiled warmly at me, placing her magazine down.

"How long have you been up?" I asked, moving across the room to her, my erection bobbing along in front of me.

"About an hour. Thought I'd have a shower and relax for a bit before breakfast.

I leaned down to kiss her, but she moved away with an exaggerated expression of repulsion.

"Get in that shower before you come any closer to me," she said, pointing back to the bedroom.

I did feel a little gross, so I willingly retreated.

When I emerged from the shower feeling awake and refreshed, Becky was standing in front of the wardrobe mirror finishing off drying her hair. She was naked, and my eyes took in the beautiful smooth curves of the sexiest, cutest bottom I had ever seen. She glanced at me through the mirror.

"I see it wasn't a cold shower you had," she said, referring to my erect penis.

"If I'd been standing in a bucket of ice, I'd still be this turned on looking at that gorgeous arse."

She continued drying her hair with a smug grin on her face while I stood ogling her nakedness hoping for more pleasure coming my way.

A few seconds later she switched off the drier and unplugged it from the socket, bending over to conveniently expose all her best bits. She turned to face me.

"Ok, you had a very good main course last night, with second helpings, then another snack through the night, and I take it you're now looking for a little dessert to finish off," she said, a provocative grin on her face.

Oh, those tits were just waiting for me to hold, her shaved pussy waiting to be kissed and licked...

"Just to remind you, David, rewards have to be earned, and you definitely earned last night's reward for everything I put you through over the last couple of months."

She came over to me and draped her arms around my neck reaching up to kiss me sexily while letting her stomach rub against the throbbing head of my penis. I knew what was coming; she was starting the tease process again.

"You know nothing is easy with me, which is why you love me so much."

"I know," I replied.

"And I know there's another thing you'd love me to do for you."

"There's many things I'd love you to do for me, Becky."

"Would you like me to sit on your face so you could kiss my arse while I give you a nice hand job?"

I felt my knees buckle as my penis pulsed almost to bursting.

"I know how much you love kissing my arse while I stroke you cock."

"Oh, Becky, please yes, please do that for me." I was putty in her hands, and I could tell she was getting turned on.

"Or, I could put your cock cage back on, if you'd prefer that," Becky said, as though my reaction hadn't impressed her.

"No, no, please, Becky, I really want you to sit on my face and give me a hand job," I said, wanting to make it abundantly clear.

"What if I said there was a small favour I needed from you?"

"Anything, I'll do anything."

"If you want me to sit on your face and stroke your cock until you come, I will need you to promise to do this favour for me," she whispered as she gently kissed my mouth.

"Anything," I croaked.

"As I said, all rewards must be earned. Soooo... if you agree to my request, I'll do that for you." Her voice was soft and sexy.

"Please, Becky, just tell me."

"If you say, no, I'm afraid you won't get what you want."

"Whatever it is, I'll do it."

"Do you promise?"

"I'll do whatever you ask."

"Lay on the bed and I'll tell you what it is."

I was on the bed, on my back almost before she'd finished her sentence, with my penis standing upright. She climbed onto my face gently resting her succulent buttocks over my nose and mouth. If it was possible, my penis throbbed even more strongly. I kissed those soft, delicious cheeks, pulling them apart so my lips could reach deep between them. My lust grew as her fingers traced a line on my penis with the pre-cum that had appeared at the tip.

"It's about Gina, you remember Gina, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered, coming up for air.

"You know how she's got that sadistic streak in her, she loved caning you."

I did know, and I found it very painful, but the humiliation was worse.

"I think it would be nice if we let her do it again sometime."

Something inside me always knew Becky was going to come back to this at some point, and as much as I disliked that girl, it was that dislike that made being caned by her all the more exciting. I kissed Becky again and with more fervour in that special dark place deep between her buttocks, giving it a lick that made her moan.

"Oh, I take it that meets your approval... Oh, that's so good." She paused for a moment while she enjoyed my licks. "The trouble is, she's been getting a little concerned you may have gone off her since her actions led you to spend time in prison."

I was too busy reaching between Becky's buttocks with my tongue to worry about Gina's feelings.

"I want you to reassure her she is still very welcome to join in our games."

I was listening to Becky, but I was too intoxicated by the softness of her buttocks rubbing gently on my face, by the scent of her wonderful aroma drifting into my nostrils, and the feel of her delicate fingers lightly stroking along my throbbing penis, to take in what she was saying.

"It would be such a nice thing for you to ring her and invite her over this afternoon."

My penis throbbed, more so now that Becky had wrapped her hand around it and was slowly stroking it.

"I want you to invite her over so she can watch me put your cock cage back on. Do you know she's never seen your penis without it on and often said while we were away she'd love to watch it disappear inside its cage."

If I hadn't been so turned on and desperate for Becky to carry on stroking my penis, I would have been horrified at the thought of inviting that girl over to witness my humiliation. But, Becky had me where she knew I couldn't resist.

"Will you promise to do that if I stroke you like this until you come. Will you, David... Will you do that for me?" She spoke so sexily, I couldn't resist anything she asked me.

"Yes, Becky."

"Promise me." She stopped stroking my penis.

"I promise." My tongue reached between her buttocks once again licking the sweet bud deep within. She gave another tender moan.

"Thank you, David. Now, I want you to keep your tongue exactly where it is now until I tell you to take it away. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Becky."

"Good, because I know it will make this all the better for you."

She wrapped her hand around my penis again and while her buttocks sat gently on my face, my tongue resting on her arsehole, she stroked its length slowly and exquisitely, building up the pleasure, making it last. She increased the speed as she felt my pleasure increase and close in on climax, speeding up all the more as she felt the explosion was near. Then, just as I could feel the eruption of ecstasy at the very brink and I reached the point where I could not hold back, she took her hand away and allowed my penis to thrust into mid air, my sperm spurting out uncontrollably across the bed sheets, my belly and Becky's legs, but with the loss of stimulation, there was no pleasure. My orgasm had disappeared before it had started. The promised release lifting me to the heights of ecstasy had been cruelly taken away. My penis dropped limp on my abdomen, some of the thick fluid still trickling out having lost its strength through lack of physical stimulus.

"Becky," I pleaded.

"Did I tell you to take your tongue off my arsehole?" she said.

Such was the submission I felt towards her, I immediately placed my tongue back where it had been and left it there until she climbed off me several seconds later.

"Why?" I asked.

"Aw, poor David, fell for one of my cruel tricks. I said I'd stroke you until you came. I did as I promised, now I expect you to fulfil your promise to me."

What a terrible waste of an orgasm that had promised so much, but once again my gorgeous wife had sprung some new torture on me and I loved it. How she could come up with such new ways to torment me were amazing, and it left me feeling any future approach to orgasm she was giving me could end the same way. Rather than hate it, I loved it, but I still hated it. This special woman made me feel I was the luckiest man alive.

"Go get yourself cleaned up and then you can give Gina a ring. I told her she might be getting a call from you today." Becky smiled triumphantly at me.

Twenty minutes later: "Hello, Gina," I said, pleasantly. Becky had instructed me to speak in a friendly manner.

"Who is this?"

"It's David."

"Oh, hi, David, lovely to hear from you." Recognising me, her tone became cheerful. "How are you?"

"I'm doing just great," I replied. I was struggling to go through with this. Even the girl's voice riled me.

"Did you enjoy prison?"

What a stupid, antagonising question; Becky could hear the conversation as the call was on speaker, and she was watching me closely. "No, I didn't enjoy prison."

"Are you going to ask if I enjoyed my holiday?" She was really winding me up.

"Did you enjoy your holiday?" I asked in as nice a voice as I could, but it came out a little monotone.

"Oh, David, it was fantastic, and poor you all locked up in a cell while we enjoyed ourselves. Sun, sea and sex, did Becky tell you?"

"Yes, she told me all about it."

"So, what can I do for you?"

This was the bit I was going to hate, but a surge of submission flooded through me. "Becky is going to put my cock cage back on later, and I wondered if you'd like to come over and watch her do it."

"Wow," she said, and looking at Becky, I saw approval and a little lust in her eyes. "I would absolutely love to watch her put it on you. To see it's last little bit of freedom for whatever length of time it's going to be locked away for would be brilliant," she said gleefully. "And you wouldn't mind me watching?"

My jaw was tensing, and when I looked at Becky and saw her raised eyebrows, I knew I still had work to do. "No, really, Gina, it would be great if you could come over to watch."

"Oh, David, that is a wonderful gesture. I'd love to come over, in fact I'm free right now. I could be there in twenty minutes."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you." Was I?

"Do you know, I wasn't sure if you'd want to see me again after what happened."

Becky poked my arm.

"Of course I want to see you again," I said.

That was humiliating enough, but half an hour later, with Gina standing in front of me wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a baggy t-shirt, I had more humiliation to come.

"Thanks for coming over, Gina," Becky said, giving her a hug. "I knew you always wanted to see the cage go on, and David was longing to see you, so we thought, wouldn't it be a good idea to invite you over. Kill two birds, as it were."

"Oh, David, you look terrified," Gina said, seeing my obvious discomfort. "This is your chance to impress me, you know. I've never seen you naked without your cage on, so, if I like what I see, the next time you're released, I might be inclined to join Becky relieving all that pent up pressure. Wouldn't that be good?"

Having seen them both working together on Liam, it was something I had fantasised over. I nodded my head.

"Come on, David, into the bedroom and let's get you sorted," Becky said, decisively.

Standing naked before the two women was humiliating and exciting, and despite having come a few times since Becky had returned home, although the last one had been ruined, my penis rose to erection. Gina giggled and wrapped her hand around it sending shivers of joy up my spine.

"Yes, David, I am impressed. Such a shame you'll have to wait... how long?" she looked enquiringly at Becky.

"I haven't decided yet. At least one week, I'll see how things go over the next few days," she answered.

I didn't like the sound of that as I preferred to know how many days I had to go. An open ended tease was something she rarely did, but when she did, I found them difficult to get through. I suppose it would be like a prisoner not being told how long his sentence was.

Gina slowly stroked my penis while smiling at me, watching the expressions of pained pleasure on my face, knowing she wasn't going to bring me to climax. "The only problem with me playing with it is, it's not going to fit inside the cage," she said, pulling a cute, sad face. She let go, allowing it to flop dejectedly.

"Let's get the shower running, shall we? I don't think it's going inside the cage without the help of some cold water," Becky said, leading me to the bathroom.

I had my cool shower, and after demonstrating to Gina how it was all done, Becky finally snapped the cage shut on my shrivelled penis and told me I could get dressed. Gina couldn't stay too long which I was pleased about, and as soon as I was dressed, I joined them chatting near the apartment front door.

"So, Gina, did you enjoy watching the cage go on?" Becky asked.

"I really did, I'm such a sadist, I just love watching a man suffer, especially you, David, it gives me such a rush." She reached up and stroked my cheek.

I smiled politely at her, those submissive feelings rising within me. There had been something deliciously humiliating having this girl watch me being fitted with the cage knowing I had no chance of orgasm until Becky chose to remove it. It was the first time I'd ever felt Gina's hand wrap around my erect penis, and I had to admit, it was a fantastic feeling; how I would love her to have taken me all the way to orgasm. Maybe another time.

"Are we good now?" Gina asked.

"Yes," I answered. "Of course we are."

"Why don't you really prove it, David," said Becky.

I looked curiously at her.

"Any ideas?" was the only help Becky offered.

With a feeling of submission rising from my humiliation, I slowly got down on my knees in front of Gina and kiss her trainers. "Thank you for coming over," I said looking up at her face from my kneeling position.

"Wow! He's really well trained," Gina said, giggling. "I was not expecting that."

"Neither was I," Becky added with a beaming smile. "Really, David, All I was looking for was for you to give her a peck on the cheek."

"And he likes kissing my smelly old trainers too, maybe he'd like to lick my feet after I've been for a jog in them some time." Gina clapped her hands gleefully.

"Now that's something to think about," Becky said with a laugh.

I stood up quickly, feeling very humiliated and foolish for what I'd done. Becky really hadn't expected me to do that, and the act of kissing those disgusting trainers was a very submissive action.

"I'm really sorry, Becky, but I'm going to have to shoot off, I've got that interview later and I want to get ready for it."

Everything reverted to a more normal setting, apart from me wearing a cock cage. Becky and Gina kissed and hugged, and then, to my surprise, Gina then gave me a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug, which I responded to. Becky saw her out the door while I went into the kitchen to organise some food, and take my mind off what I'd just done.

Coming next in Chapter 5: An awkward encounter in the casino and a private gamble with Becky to gain an early release.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers