David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 05

Story Info
A private wager in the casino to win an early release.
3.5k words
4.03
8.5k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Monday 13th July 2015

I was to remain in chastity for ten days, it was decided, with a night spent in the company of Gina and Liam, the date to be confirmed. Liam had to venture up to the Midlands on business for a few days while Gina was going to be busy starting a new job, which didn't particularly interest me. I was quite happy spending time with just Becky, getting back into our everyday routine looking after the apartments, while she also continued with her accountancy work, and of course, teasing me at every opportunity.

My previous visits to the casino were also on my mind, and how easy I felt it was to win cash there. Especially now that my income from the part time driving instruction I gave was at an end, I had a little more time on my hands, and an emptier wallet. However, after the evening I'd spent with Cassie, and the information about my sex life with Becky I'd spilled to her, I felt a certain reluctance to return. But, during the following midweek, Becky made a spur of the moment suggestion that took me by surprise.

"Do you fancy a night at the casino?"

Sudden panic welled up inside me. "What brought that on?" I asked, light-heartedly.

"We enjoyed it the last time we went, and I fancy going again. What do you think?"

"I suppose we could, if you really want to," I said.

"Why the reluctance? You told me you did quite well there while I was away."

I couldn't think of any reasons I could give her not to go. "No, I'm not reluctant, just taken by surprise you suggested it." There didn't seem like any way of getting out of it, and I knew I'd have to face Cassie again sooner or later, but I'd be doing it with Becky alongside me.

"Unless there's a reason you don't want me to go," she said approaching me and wrapping her hands around my middle. "You met someone there and you don't want me to see her." She nibbled my neck. "What's her name?" she asked, sexily.

I was so tempted to tell her about Cassie and how she'd invited me to go for a drink with her, but I didn't have the nerve to own up to what had happened, even though nothing did happen.

"She hasn't got a name," I protested, weakly, "because she doesn't exist."

"Sounds like you're getting a bit defensive, David." She was trying to wind me up. "Or maybe it's because you won lots more money than you're owning up to and they've banned you from going back."

"As if I'd be that lucky," I protested, a little relieved she'd switched track.

"I think you're a very lucky boy," she whispered. "Look at the gorgeous wife you managed to ensnare."

"That's one thing I was very lucky with," I agreed, feeling more relaxed. "But I used all my luck up getting to marry you."

"I would agree with that. So, what's the reason, secret girl hidden away, or hidden winnings you're keeping from me?" The sexy voice and the sexy nibbling continued as I felt my penis stirring in its confines.

"Ok, we'll go to the casino tonight," I said, my voice shaking as my legs began to weaken.

"It's a date," she said, stopping immediately and leaving me standing, an almost gibbering wreck.

We strolled into the casino at just after nine and I felt that same thrill as on previous occasions I'd been there. It was tempered a little by the thought of Cassie breezing up alongside us and asking Becky if she'd taken my cock cage off yet.

I also got such a buzz noticing the eyes of many male punters falling on Becky, obviously lusting after her in her figure hugging dress. I didn't need reminding how lucky I was having such a stunning wife, but it still made me feel on top of the world having the fact forced home. Little did those men know how sexually frustrated she made me, or how much I enjoyed it.

Not wanting to rush the evening, we went to the bar and ordered drinks before having a leisurely stroll around the floor, stopping to watch various games being played. One thing I'd not noticed before was an office over the far side of the gaming floor brightly lit and fully exposed by a large window. The blinds were open and three people were clearly visible inside. A smartly dressed woman with very dark, straight hair sat at her desk with two women standing in front of her, dressed in short black dresses.

My heart skipped a beat when I recognised one of them was Cassie who had enticed me into more than just playing at the tables on my previous visits. I had hoped it might have been one of her nights off. The second woman was a little hidden behind Cassie; she had blonde hair and was slightly shorter. After a few seconds, when she came into view, I couldn't believe my eyes; it was Gina.

"Have you seen who's in the office over there?" I said to Becky.

"It's Gina," she replied.

I detected surprise in her reaction, I was correct.

"I knew she was applying for something but she wouldn't tell me," she explained. "She hinted it was something adult related but she didn't want to tell me until she'd got it."

"Adult related," I scoffed. "Didn't she tell us she'd worked in a massage parlour once. To me, 'adult related', would have suggested she'd gone back to it."

"I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed in her," Becky said, taking a sip of her cocktail. "Not that there's anything wrong with working here, but I'd have expected something more unorthodox from Gina."

"I suppose we'll see her out here later this evening," I said. I was a little more concerned that Gina was now working with Cassie who will probably discover her connection to us. I was imagining all sorts of scenarios where Cassie talked about the punters to her, letting slip she had been in our bedroom. It would be a disaster if Becky found out... especially that way.

"Let's forget about Gina, it's all about me and you tonight. Come on, we'll get some chips, split them half each, and we'll see who makes the most."

"Oh, so you're challenging me to a chip duel, are you?" I put my empty pint glass on the bar and took her by the hand to lead her to the cashier's desk.

She pulled me back gently. "Do you fancy a little private wager?" Her words were so soft and sexy to my ears.

"What sort of wager," I answered, my penis moving in its cage.

"We both get a hundred pounds worth of chips, neither of us can buy any more, and we stop at midnight to see who has the most left."

"Ok, but what's the prize for winning?" I was getting suspicious, and at the same time, turned on.

"You have six days left in your cage. If I end up with more chips than you, we double it to twelve days. If you end up with more than me, it comes off tonight and stays off for twenty four hours."

"And in that twenty four hours, am I allowed to come?"

"Of course. No tricks, I promise I'll make you come by any means you choose."

"Do you promise there'll be no ruined orgasms like last time?"

She grinned at the memory of how she'd purposely let me down badly a few days ago. "I promise, full orgasms for twenty four hours."

"Ok," I answered, my cock was now pressing uncomfortably inside the cage. The system I used playing blackjack had stood me in good stead last time I'd played, so I really believed I could outplay Becky and win an early release.

"Are you sure?" she whispered in my ear. "If you lose, I will be extra mean, and don't forget, Gina and Liam are coming round on Thursday night."

"I'm feeling quite confident," I said.

She kissed my cheek and we continued our way to the cashier.

In the first hour of playing, neither of us were making any profit, but at least we still had chips left. We had a break from the games and sat down for a drink. Since playing, I'd forgotten all about Gina and Cassie, instead becoming engrossed in trying to win chips. When I happened to glance across at the office, I saw that the blinds were closed, although light was coming through, so some people were still in there. Another thing I saw for the first time was a 'lit up in lights' sign high above the cashier's desk. Surely that was never there before! It read: Rina's Casino - No Lose Promotion - Open Tonight.

"When did that go up?" I asked Becky, nodding my head towards the sign.

"Never noticed."

"I don't even know what it means."

"Intriguing," Becky shrugged her shoulders.

As she edged closer to me so our bodies touched from shoulder to thighs, all thoughts of Cassie, Gina and curious signs went out of my mind. And when she took hold of my hand and squeezed, my heart seemed to swell with the love I had for her. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I knew, despite giving her body to Liam on so many occasions in front of my eyes, I was the only person she loved; no-one else. Everything she did was out of love for me and to make our marriage, our friendship and our lives together more special. She was incredible!

"David!" We were jolted out of our moment of togetherness by the cheery voice of Cassie.

"Hello," said Becky, looking at her curiously.

"Oh, hi. Cassie, isn't it?" I said, trying to sound cheerful, but surprised, acting as if I wasn't sure of her name because I hardly knew her.

"You were here last week; I never forget a name or a face." Cassie was grinning from ear to ear.

Becky looked at me with a knowing smile. "David, I didn't know you were making friends while I was gone."

"Oh, no, we're not friends, she works here..."

"Yes, it's my job to find unsuspecting visitors and entice them to the tables. I'm afraid David was one of my victims," Cassie explained brightly.

"A very willing victim, I would think," Becky raised her eyebrows.

On, no, she suspects, she knows. I wish Cassie would go away. Then, when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Gina joined us.

"Where did you come from?" Becky shrieked.

"I thought it was you two. I saw you earlier at the tables from Tashrina's office." Gina leaned across and put her hand on my leg. "Oh, David, and how are you?"

Before I had a chance to speak, Cassie butted in. "I didn't know you all knew each other. What a coincidence. I'll leave you all to chat while I go and get my teeth into some other victim." She laughed and gave a little wave, but her eyes lingered on mine a little longer than I felt comfortable with. And I'm sure Becky noticed.

"I'm fine, Gina" I replied a little stiffly.

"Ooh goody, I can't wait to give your arse a good whipping again, when can you fit me in?" she giggled, but before I had a chance to protest, she was already whispering conspiratorially to Becky about me as if I wasn't there. "Have you still got him locked away? Oh, I hope so!"

"It's not come off since you came round," she answered. "Tucked away nice and tight ready for you and Liam on Thursday."

"I can not wait, and neither can Liam. I can't tell you how much he's looking forward to that mouth of yours, Becky." She wrinkled her nose in that cute but annoying way. I disliked her so much, and yet I couldn't wait to pleasure her with my tongue.

"So, you work here, now?" Becky said.

Gina gave a look of uncertainty. "Yes and no. I'm employed by Tashrina who owns the casino, but I'm actually working for one of her other business's."

"So, the woman with the black hair is the owner." Becky looked across at the office.

"Tashrina Popescu, she's from the Province of Siskovia. She owns Rina's Casinos. There's a few all over the south of England, and she also owns some other types of establishments."

"Siskovia?" Becky asked.

"It's one of those East European states. I don't know where it is, out east somewhere," she replied, dismissively.

"Oh, now I'm intrigued." Becky sat forward. I was all ears too.

"She's really into all that femdom stuff too. She owns four or five dungeons, each with a few Dominatrixes working there. She even owns a femdom prison back home where men pay to be imprisoned for a few days at a time, and it's even legal over there. She's registered to take proper criminals there too, only for minor crimes though, but she makes loads of money out of it. Having a few privately owned prisons is supposed to save the country's tax payers money."

"But where do you fit into all this? What's the job you've been so secretive about?" Becky pressed.

"I've got David to thank for that."

"Me?" I frowned.

"Getting to cane you before you went to prison showed me how much I enjoyed it. But I can't cane you every day, you'd have no arse left, so I remembered my old massage parlour days which then made me think, if I became a Dominatrix, I could get paid to do it all the time. One of my old mates told me about Tashrina, so I applied, and since last week, I've been on a trial period in one of her dungeons."

"Wow, Gina, that sounds amazing," Becky said, sounding truly pleased for her. "But why are you here, it doesn't go on in here does it. Have they got a room upstairs or something?"

"No, definitely not. She comes over here every few months and stays a couple of weeks, so while she was here, she invited me over to tell me I'd got the job in the dungeon permanent. Also, I might have to do a couple of nights here to fill in, like tonight."

"So, what do you do when you work in the dungeon?" Becky asked. Although I wasn't getting involved in the conversation, I was really interested in what Gina was telling us.

"They've been mostly training me to give whippings and especially canings which I'm absolutely thrilled about. They've been showing me how to improve my technique, to make the strokes more painful. Some of those girls are ruthless with the cane, and I've been told the Siskovian girls who work over there in that femdom prison Tashrina runs are absolutely brutal."

"That prison sounds very interesting," Becky said, enthusiastically. "I didn't realise places like that existed."

I didn't either, and the thought of being at the mercy of such women in a femdom prison intrigued me.

"So, David, when am I going to see you at the dungeon?" Gina whispered.

I looked at Becky for help, but she was smiling at my embarrassment. "I'm quite happy with how everything is working at the moment, thank you," I answered, tentatively. Eager to take the focus away from me and being whipped in dungeons, I pointed to the cashier's desk. "What does that sign mean?"

"It's like a special promo they do only when Tashrina's here. You buy a grand worth of chips and gamble with them on the roulette table. When you're finished, whatever you've lost you can have a go at getting it back. It's only open to one person a night, I think, first come first serve."

"How do you win your money back?" I asked.

"You go into her office and play a simple high card wins game, it's double or quits the amount you lost until you get it back. She deals the cards. I don't know if you noticed the blinds in the office were drawn before because someone was doing the promo."

"Did he get his losses back?" I was intrigued by the offer.

"Yes, he won it all back very quickly."

"But, if it's a fifty, fifty that you'd end up doubling your losses, you could end up a lot more in debt," I said, surprised anyone would do such a thing. "How is that a promotion?"

"You get six chances to double or quit."

"If you lost all six you could end up..." I counted up in my head, "losing sixty four thousand just trying to get your one thousand back."

Gina thought for a moment. "No, it's dead easy to win. She does something to make it easy to win. I think you get a pack of cards each, but she takes out all the picture cards from her deck to give the punter the edge, then you play by turning the top card of each pack, highest wins."

"Oh, that's much more in the punters favour. Maybe it's not such a bad offer," I said. "And it's only on offer while she's here?"

"Yeah, she flies back next Tuesday morning. David, are you really thinking of having a try?" Gina wrinkled her nose again.

I looked at Becky who returned a rather stern expression. Despite the odds of not losing, sixty four thousand was quite a lot to risk, but it did mean you could use a thousand of your own money to gain a good profit, with an almost certain way of getting it back if you lost. But Becky's expression very much showed she was against the idea.

Gina had to return to casino work, and Becky and I returned to our own private gamble. It was after eleven and our game was due to finish at midnight, so off we went, me with my remaining sixty five pounds and Becky with her fifty five. I was leading, but I had to keep going for almost an hour, and stay in the lead if I was going to get my cock cage off tonight.

It wasn't going well as the last couple of minutes to midnight approached. I was at the blackjack table with two five pound chips left when Becky joined me.

"Only ten pounds left?" she said. It sounded like she had more.

My heart sank. "How much have you got?"

She patted her small handbag. "Not telling until midnight. I decided to stop with what I've got and take a chance. All I can tell you is it's very close, I might have more... I might have less, but I wanted to keep something to stay in with a chance."

I looked at my chips; it was possible I was ahead; she might have got nothing and she wanted me to lose mine so it was a draw. But I could be behind.

"One minute to go, David, are you betting your last ten?"

I looked up at the clock, I was feeling quite nervous. The decision I was about to make could get my cock cage off tonight and I'd get to enjoy orgasms for the next twenty four hours. Or I could end up increasing my no-orgasm torture to twelve days.

"Sir?" the female croupier prompted.

I put my two chips down.

I was dealt a king and a ten. I had twenty, a great hand. I was sticking whatever the dealer had. She gave herself a jack and flipped over a six. I was almost home and dry. Then she dealt herself a five. Twenty one! I'd lost the last of my chips and Becky jumped with glee placing her hands on my shoulders and kissing my cheek. The dealer looked curiously at her wondering why she was happy I'd lost.

"Private bet between us," I explained. "I think that meant she won."

The croupier gave a bored smile and looked up for her next punter.

Opening her bag, Becky brought out a single five pound chip. "Just enough to get me over the line and ensure twelve more days of suffering in that nice tight cage of yours."

Becky actually went to the Cashier and cashed her chip before we headed off home for the start of the remaining twelve days of teasing inside my cock cage.

Coming next in Chapter 6: Thursday night arrives and Gina and Liam come to visit for an evening of fun.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers