All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 04'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t read this anymore. Main character deserves it at this point. Cant watch him get pummelled and never stand up for himself. I think they’ll be catharsis eventually but it’ll be ages away. The real tease and denial perhaps

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And . . . back to the bullshit. Yep, last chapter was just a weak effort to show they had some sort of mutual relationship. And I guess his one night with her was his “big reward.” Liam, at no cost, got threesomes for more than a month. David’s “reward” was one night of same old sex with his whore wife. Becky isn’t just cruel, she has a bad habit of lying. This story would be much better if he took the cage off and went and got a reward from Cassie.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 2 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me????? I know its a fantasy but come on. Your main character is not believable as a human being. Think of how much better this story would have been if there had been some kind of conflict between the two. He did not need to go Rambo on them but for fucks sake DO SOMETHING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahhh wonderful! I can't wait for more Gina!!!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Terribly disappointed to see David roll over without even a whimper of protest. He has his tongue on her asshole and could not say anything on his own behalf? NOBODY would do that. Even in a fantasy. You ruined a good opportunity to make him stand up a little. Give him a little justice even if he lost a bit becky. Instead you made him an unbelievably inept worthless individual. Never did he even mention he lost his job because of what Gina did to him. I mean he did NOTHING except say 'yes maam' torture me I am so stupid i don;t know any better."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have complaints about this story in the fact that I think she became too harsh at certain times such as the prison ect, but some people seem to have problem with the idea of it being unfair the cuckolding ect that is kind of the point. Why I feel frustrated is that this has the potential to be one of the best stories, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, David is, of course, going to do whatever Becky tells him to do. He does not have the brainpower to put a stop to her moves because he loves what she is doing to him. So far, I wonder if there are going to be any limits on what Becky is going to have David do. Will he suck off Liam or other guys? Will David be sodomized by other guys? Will Becky take on more guys to satisfy her cravings. She loves putting her loving husband down and admits that she has a cruel streak because David loves what she does. This chapter was a bit short but the author has got their point across, that David will endure anything Becky will dish out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous