David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 06

Story Info
An intense evening with Gina and Liam.
3.4k words
4.23
10.8k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

*

Chapter 6

Thursday 16th July 2015

Becky was very calculated the way she moved forward with the teasing after we got home. That night, she made me lick her to three orgasms: one while standing up bent over so I could lick her from behind, one while I lay on the bed and she sat on my face, grinding into me while my tongue worked, and the third with her lying on her back so she could roll over and fall asleep after her final thunderous orgasm. I got nothing but an aching jaw and blue balls.

The following night, Tuesday, it was pretty much the same, three oral climaxes and an extra early morning one on the Wednesday. After that, she kept her body fully clothed and out of my sight claiming it would be worse for me not seeing her until our foursome on Thursday night. She reckoned that seeing her naked after an almost two day break would make the session much worse for me and therefore, much better for her, and Gina, and Liam.

She was so right!

Our guests turned up at just after eight, Gina was her usual bubbly self while Liam was his usual shy, slightly embarrassed self. I always felt he was never entirely comfortable with the games we played, but went along with them because of the incredible sex he got. I would have loved to hear the conversations he and Gina had about these exploits when they were alone, but like him, I managed to get through it because of the tremendous sexual kick I got out of it. Becky was totally correct when she said no feelings were involved, it was just an arrangement through which our own individual needs were satisfied.

With Liam standing on the balcony having a beer, Becky and Gina sat on the settee, glasses of wine in their hands while I stood naked, apart from my cock cage, before them.

"Turn around and let me see how well your arse healed after I caned you, when was it, seven weeks ago?" Gina demanded confidently.

I did as I was told feeling humiliated showing my bare bottom to the woman who had inflicted the damage.

"Oh, good, it's completely healed, a lovely pair of smooth, pink buttocks just ready for a new set of stripes." She giggled.

I turned to look beseechingly at Becky, I wasn't expecting another caning that evening, I'd done nothing to deserve a punishment ... not that I'd deserved one the last time."

"No, I think we'll concentrate on making his poor aching penis suffer tonight," Becky smiled at me. "I want him to watch us give Liam everything he can't have; his only pain being caused by that cock cage squeezing his cock in its futile attempt to grow.

Gina began to touch herself. "I don't think I can last much longer seeing him like that. I need his tongue. How long has he got left in that thing?"

"Nine more days," said Becky slowly.

"Ohhh," Gina moaned. "It must be awful for him having to wait that long. How long has he been in it?"

"Seven days, I think," Becky answered, looking at me for confirmation.

"Yes, seven," I said.

"Ohhh," Gina moaned again, this time louder and more needy. "Seven days without coming, and so tightly restricted, you can't even get hard ... and nine days to go ... ohhh, I'm so sorry, David, but I need your tongue on me right now. Can I have him, Becky?"

"He's all yours." Becky gave me a broad smile, her faced was flushed and I knew how turned on she was. "You know where the bedroom is; I'll be in, in a moment."

Gina jumped from the settee, grabbed my hand as if we were two lovers off to make love. My cock was already struggling inside the cage, partly due to the humiliation, but more to do with being so horny. The prospect of licking Gina's succulent pussy was driving me insane.

In the bedroom, Gina tore off her jeans and thong without any grace, before lifting her T-shirt over her head to reveal her gorgeous sexy naked body. It was the first time I'd actually been alone with her for the purpose of sex, and the excitement of it had my cock almost tearing its way through the plastic ribs. She dropped on the bed, on her back, legs wide open. She was rubbing her fingers on her delicate, pink folds, so desperate was she for relief, she couldn't wait for me to go down on her.

"Now! Quickly!" she ordered.

No matter how frustrated or annoyed I was at points like this, I couldn't help trying to give as much pleasure as I could to my torturers, even Gina, especially Gina who had done so many bad things to me. Even if she hadn't done those things to me, I still didn't like her, but the submissive nature Becky had brought out in me made me want to pleasure her even more. Becky knew this, and that's why she had Gina in the foursome, that was why she'd allowed her to cane me, she knew how difficult it was to be punished like that by someone you didn't like. Not to mention having to give them oral sex to a climax time and time again while I got nothing in return.

I knelt between her legs and placed my face on her pussy as she moved her fingers away. Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck and I could feel the wetness on them from her touching herself as she pulled my face hard into her. The smell of her and the taste drove me wild. My groin ached with frustration, but I licked her for all I was worth, desperate to give her the pleasure I was denied.

I did my utmost to give her the most enjoyable time, licking her the way I remembered she loved best, coaxing those feelings of ecstasy she didn't deserve, until, only seconds later, her back arched upwards and the orgasm struck. She still had hold of my head with both hands, grinding herself onto my face. I kept going with my tongue as best I could, teasing every ounce of pleasure from her sex. I kept it up for as long as she needed, slowing as her climax eased down, but not stopping, knowing how she loved a gentler touch to bring her soothingly back to earth.

When she was done, I felt her whole body relax and squirm on top of the soft bed covers, her head sunk back into the pillow, her eyes closed while gentle sighs of pleasure oozed from her mouth. I placed my hands on her abdomen and gently massaged her, it was something I knew she loved, and she responded with more sounds of pleasure.

After a few seconds, her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "Well done, David, how was it for you?"

"Unbearable," I replied.

"Unbearable good? Or ..."

"What do you think?" I said weakly, annoyance in my voice.

"Oh, David, you're turning me on again."

At that moment, the bedroom door opened and Becky came in with Liam. "It didn't take you long to have your first orgasm, Gina," she said, kneeling down in front of Liam and unfastening his trousers.

"You heard?" she shrieked with mock embarrassment.

"We certainly heard some tell tale sounds from where we were."

"I know. It's the day I've had: I've been so turned on all day, I was pretty desperate, but I've a lot more pent up pleasure left to release before this night's through."

"I hope you performed well for Gina, David."

"I can't complain," Gina answered, on my behalf.

With Becky and Liam now completely naked, Becky moved the chair from her dressing table close to the bed. She made me sit on it with my hands passed through the bars at the back, and using parcel tape, she secured my wrists together.

"You don't need to tie me to the chair, Becky," I protested meekly.

"Not at the moment, David," she replied with gentleness. "But later, I'm going to try something a little different, and I need to ensure your hands are restrained.

With a gentle kiss on my lips, she moved to the bed, climbed on, and straddled Liam's legs where he lay comfortably on his back with his throbbing manhood waiting expectantly for the pleasure that was surely coming his way. Gina, with a look of evil lust in her eyes, positioned herself over Liam's face. He moaned as she gently lowered her soft buttocks onto him while Becky took his erection in her hands.

Gina began rubbing her sex on Liam's face as he licked her. Her fingers were on his chest, gently pinching and tickling his erect nipples. Becky began to stroke his penis, her fingers moistened with lotion to make the feeling as powerfully erotic as possible.

Gina moaned as she looked at me, her face and chest a deeper shade of pink. After a few seconds using her hand, Becky leaned forward and took Liam's erect, throbbing penis into her mouth. She didn't take her eyes off me as she kissed, licked and sucked it while her hands stroked the stem. Over every inch of his glistening penis, her hands and mouth worked; I could almost feel the pleasure I knew Liam was feeling, I was so desperate to experience that for myself.

Becky lifted her head briefly away from Liam's penis, but carried on stroking with her hands. "Nine more days in that cock cage, David, nine more days before it comes off. Nine more days before you have any chance of an orgasm. Are you jealous of Liam?"

"Yes," I gasped. It felt like I was close to coming, myself.

She resumed sucking his penis while Gina, in more control, was gently rubbing her pussy on Liam's mouth while he licked, hungrily. How wonderful it must have been for him, the smell and taste of Gina's sex on him while her delicate fingers teased his nipples. At the same time, Becky was giving him one of her awesome blow jobs, and from the way he was gently thrusting his hips, pushing his penis deep into her mouth, his orgasm must have been getting close.

It was clear, Becky felt it too, and moved her mouth, tongue and hands to drive him towards his climax. Gina scratched her nails on his nipples more firmly to stimulate his pleasure even further. She held her pussy firmly on his mouth ensuring he breathed in and tasted her sexual arousal as he reached his ultimate moment. He began to moan loudly as his climax finally arrived, Becky closing her mouth around him to take all the come that ejaculated from his erupting penis. I knew she was still working her tongue as he continued to pump into her mouth, ensuring he experienced the maximum, longest lasting pleasure. Gina skillfully slowed down her efforts too as his lengthy orgasm dissipated.

How I wished it was me who had just received that service from those girls; would they ever do that for me, how I longed to experience such pleasure again, even more so with Gina involved.

Becky must have been reading my mind. "How would you like me and Gina to do this to you when I finally release you in nine days?"

"Becky, I'd really, really love you to do that, you know I would." I felt so humiliated saying that in front of them all, but if it meant it may happen, I knew I had to.

"What do you think, Gina, should we give him a treat when his cock cage comes off?" Becky asked.

"Do you think he deserves it?" she said, frowning. "Do you think he could even take it?"

Becky was so turned on, her face was flushed, her dark hair wild down her back as her hands idly played with Liam's flaccid penis giving gentle soothing pleasure to his spent member. She climbed off him smiling mischievously first at Gina and then at me.

"Maybe he could earn it," she said, reaching for a plastic bag at the other side of the bed.

"What could we get him to do to earn this treat Liam's getting?" asked Gina.

"Anything," I said, jumping in to answer the question myself. I knew Becky was up to something and I was about to find out why she'd taped my wrists to the back of the chair.

She approached me with a grin on her face. In her hand, she held a couple of small shiny metal objects. She straddled me with her legs wide apart and her wet pussy pressing against my cock cage. "I want to try one little extra torture on you, David. I hope you don't mind."

"I brought them home with me from the dungeon where I work," Gina explained. "I thought Becky might like to play with them."

Becky passed one of the objects to her other hand and I now saw what they were. Nipple clamps; I'd heard of them but never seen them. She was opening and closing each of them between her fingers and thumbs forcing them open against the tiny sharp springs.

"If you let me put these on your nipples, David, I promise you will experience what Liam just experienced ... and what he's about to experience again."

"Why, Becky? Surely you can do that without me having to take nipple clamps," I pleaded.

"It's up to you, David. You don't have to have them on, but if you don't, all I can offer you next week is a simple hand job, and I can't guarantee what else you'll get."

I was so desperate; I knew I was going to have to accept her cruel offer. My penis was bursting with lust. "Ok, but please not for long."

"Just until Liam comes one more time. I promise."

She gave one of the small clamps to Gina to hold while she took hold of one of my nipples and pulled it, attaching the first metal device. It closed tightly on my nipple and the pain shot through my chest; it was unbearable.

"No, Becky, please," I begged.

"Shhh," she whispered so sexily and my cock throbbed with the sensual pain. "Just one more ... so we can reward you next week."

"Ohh, Becky, please, I don't think I can stand it."

Ignoring my pleas, she squeezed and pulled my other nipple and attached the small device, handed to her by Gina. When it closed, the pain was excruciating and I screwed my face up with the agony of it.

"It's so painful." My voice was shaking.

"It takes a while to get used to it," Gina said. "You will get used to it, though, especially when you have no choice."

Becky wrapped her hand around my imprisoned cock. "I think he's already beginning to enjoy it."

With the nipples being such an erogenous zone, to have pain there was actually stimulating my arousal; it seemed pain and extreme pleasure were very close together. At least it was for me. I was being transported to a different level of sexual torture and my penis was straining in its cage like it had never done before. With my hands secured behind my back through the bars of the chair, I was completely helpless to escape.

Becky returned to the bed and climbed back onto Liam whose penis began to respond when she massaged it sensually with her hands. Gina, who had relaxed from Liam's face, now repositioned herself over his mouth and nose. As his penis grew to full erection, he licked Gina's pussy bringing a moan of pleasure from her The action was really getting going again with Becky now moving up to slide Liam's solid, upright penis slowly into her pussy.

My nipples ached beyond belief, but the connection to my penis made it throb with lust. I was desperate to get my penis out of its cage and to release my hands to get those evil nipple clamps off. But, watching Becky moving up and down on Liam's penis with a pained but ecstatic expression on her face, I could feel my penis reaching its maximum, restricted size. It was trying to force its way through the bars of the cage but with no hope of success.

As Becky's movements became more and more excited, the moans she issued from her mouth told me the pleasure she was feeling was growing. Her cheeks and chest were becoming flushed and her exquisite breasts were bouncing. She leaned forward, as did Gina, and when their mouths met and the tongues intertwined, I felt a gnawing pleasure growing within myself; a desperate need to release the pent up frustration deep inside myself.

They were all approaching climax as they moved in perfect union; three souls at one, all feeding each other in mutual harmony, driving their lustful pleasure to fulfilment. Almost at the same time, the finale arrived with Liam thrusting upwards so hard, Becky almost leapt from the bed. Gina ground down onto his face, her teeth clenching in a spasm of sexual release. The moans of relief they all expelled from their mouths described their ecstatic feelings perfectly.

My arousal was reaching its peak, as was the searing pain from my nipples. But, it was agonisingly pleasurable, and agonisingly frustrating. But, as I watched the three on the bed hit that point of euphoric release, my lust overwhelmed me, and without any pleasure, a steady stream of sperm poured from my penis. I could feel the white creamy fluid pumping out, but I experienced not even a glimmer of orgasm.

The girls, hearing my own helpless moans of derision looked at me and immediately saw what had happened. They laughed at me as my come trickled lifelessly onto the chair and then the floor with me feeling helpless and humiliated. The pain in my nipples suddenly came to excruciating life as my arousal lessened considerably.

Gina jumped off the bed and came straight over to me, immediately opening the clamps. If it was painful with them on, the agony that wrenched through my nipples on their release brought tears to my eyes. The girls thought it was hilarious, laughing all the more.

"Don't worry, David," Gina explained with a giggle. "It's just the blood rushing back into them. No lasting damage, they were only on a few minutes."

As Becky climbed off the bed and moved behind me with a pair of scissors, Gina suddenly pinched and twisted my still sensitive nipples as hard as she could.

"Ow, you fucking bitch," I yelled as the pain seared through me.

Liam laughed, but Gina gasped in mock horror.

"David!" Becky exclaimed, angrily. "Don't speak to Gina like that. That's a horrible thing to say. I think you've just earned yourself a punishment."

"She's right, David, that was very hurtful," Gina said, maintaining her act.

"Do you know how much that hurt?" I asked. "My nipples have just been in those clamps and she goes and does that to them."

"No excuse, David. There was no justification for you being so rude," Becky repeated. "You will be punished for your little outburst."

With my hands free, I patted my nipples to soothe them; they were too tender to hold for too long.

With Becky's anger quickly dissipating; I think she was more amused and happy I'd given her another opportunity to award punishment, she cheerfully said: "Now, shall we all have showers, and when we're dressed we'll get something to eat, I'm starving."

Coming next in Chapter 7: Another trip to the casino with Becky sees me take part in the one thousand pounds promotional challenge. I also meet the beautiful casino owner, Tashrina Popescu.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers