Dawning of a New World Ch. 10

Story Info
Sexual education continues.
2.4k words
4.41
2.5k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10

"I could do with a golden shower, any offers?" asked Fay.

"Ooh, me too, let's go outside." Smiled mom.

The two women went out the kitchen door and lay on the wooden decking, myself, Rob, grandpa and dad followed them, all four of us started to piss onto their bodies, moving our cocks around as if we were putting out a fire, Rob aimed at his wife's mouth as she opened it, I could see her mouth filling up with the warm urine, some she swallowed some she dribbled out.

Mom opened her mouth and me and dad both aimed at the same time to fill her mouth, she gagged a little at first obviously not expecting two lots of piss, the next mouthful she swallowed the lot.

As we all finished and shook the last drops from our dicks, grandma appeared and straddled over Fay spread her fanny lips and began to piss on her face, then she moved to straddle her daughters face and did the same, covering her face with her warm pungent piss.

Mom and Fay got up and mom said, "Right our turn, you fuckers lay down now."

We did as we were told and mom straddled Rob's face, while Fay straddled grandpa's face, in unison the began to pee, once Rob and grandpa had a mouthful each the women moved, mom over my face and Fay over my dad's face, again they began to pee, I let my mouth fill, did not quite get to swallow it all before I gagged and spat some out.

When all was done, we went and showered before having drinks in the kitchen.

Mom sat on my lap, Fay sat between my dad and grandpa while Rob sat beside grandma. There was some small talk and a few more revelations about each other and their histories.

Fays first ever lover was her headmaster at school on the day of her 18th, her headmaster was a woman, Fay had been talking in class and was caught flashing her bald cunt at a few of the boys and girls in the classroom, so her teacher sent her to the heads office.

As punishment the headmistress Mrs Evans, made Fay remove her skirt and bend over her desk, she then gave Fay a heavy smack on each cheek of her buttocks, Fay winced and Mrs Evans told her if she moved it would mean at least two more spanks.

Whack, whack, she slapped those reddening cheeks again, this time Fay defied making any movement, Mrs Evans gave the red cheeks a little rub before smacking them again and then again.

"You like to tease others do you Fay." Mrs Evans asked.

With tears in her eyes Fay replied, "sometimes."

"So, you are a little teasing slut, do you always come to school with no knickers on?"

"Yes Mrs Evans." Fay replied with a quivering in her voice, as Mrs Evans stroked her butt cheeks again, followed by two more whacks on each.

Fay revealed to us that now the pain had turning into pleasurable tingles and her pussy was getting wet.

"I bet that little cunt of yours is getting wet, spread your legs more so I can feel." Ordered Mrs Evans.

Fay spread her legs as much as she could, the felt Mrs Evans run her hand up and down her smooth young pussy mound, and with each stroke a finger pushed between her moistened slit, then without warning a finger was pushed inside Fay.

Fay looked back at her headmistress over her shoulder, only to see the woman put the wet finger in her mouth and taste the young students juices.

"Very wet and very nice you slut, but you are no virgin, are you?" the questioning continued.

"No miss, I was fucked last night just after midnight as a birthday present." Fay replied hesitantly.

"So today is your eighteenth birthday?"

"Yes miss."

"Dare I ask who took your virginity, then again I bet it was anyone of the football team if not all of them." Mrs Evans snapped as she again smacked Fay's rosy butt cheeks, her hand marks now clearly visible, before Fay had chance to reply.

"Well, you have had a man take you, now I shall show you how a woman can pleasure you." As she spoke Mrs Evans knelt behind Fay, parted her butt cheeks and run her tongue from the top of Fay's ass crack down not leaving any part out, a couple of extra licks around her ass then moved down to her wet cunt, parting her pussy lips with her tongue she pushed it up inside as far as she could.

Swirling her tongue around inside Fay, Mrs Evans was making her moan with pleasure, Fay pushed back against the woman's face involuntarily, Mrs Evans spread the butt cheeks and rubbed her nose against the ass bud in front of her as she continued to lick and probe that sweet pussy.

Fay's knees buckled as her orgasm exploded throughout her whole body, Mrs Evans stood up, turned Fay around and kissed her.

"There now you have had your birthday present from your aunty Julie, me and your uncle jack are looking forward to coming round yours tonight for the party." Said Mrs Evans as she hugged her niece.

"Thank you, aunty, that felt so good, See you later." She kissed her aunt, tidied up her appearance and left the office.

We were all quite shocked that the headmistress turned out to be Fays aunt except for Rob of course.

Grandma said she would make everyone something to eat and could I prep the table for her, mom moved off my lap rather hesitantly, I went to the drawer to fetch fresh napkins, as I stood at the end of the table starting to place them, dad put his hand between my shoulders and gently bent me over the table.

"Sorry, son, I have to have that sweet ass again right now," he said as he spat on the top of my ass crack, I felt the head of his hard cock part my butt cheeks and he started to rub it up and down my slit, smearing his saliva around my hole, then I felt the tip of his cock nudge against my tight muscle ring opening it up, when the head passed the ring I felt a little pop, he did not stop like he normally does instead he pushed deep into me until his balls touched mine, I clenched the side of the table with both hands.

I let out a loud sigh, it felt so good, dad took my hips in his hands and began to move in and out, building up his pace rather quickly, I hoped this did not mean he was going to cum to quick.

I glanced up to see everyone watching, all of them smiling.

"Go on darling fuck your little boy, breed him good." Said mom.

Dad did not say anything, he just thrust hard into me, hard enough to make the table move, I heard a slurping sound and looked up to see grandma sucking on grandpa's cock, she looked at me and winked, "Just getting him ready for you." She laughed before taking him deep in her throat.

Dad was really pounding me now, my cock hard and bouncing up and down, as it bounced up it was hitting the table. Five minutes or so later and dad was filling my arsehole with his baby making seed, once he pulled out, grandpa quickly took his place, he too started pounding hard and fast, although I like it, I do prefer the more gently fucking.

Grandma put her hand under me and began to fondle my balls, she leant into my ear, "There is a treat coming for you sonny." She spoke softly and finished by putting her tongue in my ear.

Again, within five minutes grandpa erupted inside me, he pulled out and I felt another cock pushing against my used sphincter, not quite as tight now with two loads of spunk inside, I looked up and could see Rob still sitting in his seat.

So, who was behind me? I wondered but could not see.

The head of this cock felt bigger than dad or gramps, it pushed in deeper, I felt my anal walls stretching to accommodate the beast of a cock now deep inside me.

"Fuck he does feel as tight as you said pa," said an elderly voice, "good job you two fucked him first poor bugger would have split in two otherwise." The voice continued.

"Go on Tommy, fuck him and fill him." Said gramps.

Who is Tommy? Where did he come from?

Those questions soon disappeared as Tommy began to fuck me nice and slow just how I like it, so I get to feel every inch of cock inside me, and he must have had a good eight inches and as thick as a soda can.

I could hear muffled chat going on behind me, women's voices, looking around the table I noticed mom, grandma and Fay had left the table so it must have been them talking.

Tommy started to thrust deeper, I could feel him rub against my prostrate and the tip of his cock deep enough to touch the top of my rectum, pushing against my bladder, making me feel like I needed to pee.

Then I felt a warm sensation around my cock, someone was beneath me sucking and licking my precum, I could not take the sensation and shot my own cum into the mouth engulfing my cock, they did not stop sucking and swallowing whoever it was, and they were very good at it, but the need to pee was even more so now.

"I need to pee." I gasped between panting.

"Just let it flow Jakey, don't worry." I heard gramps say.

It was too late anyway, my piss started to stream out of me, the mouth just continued to suck and swallow, then when I was done, the mouth was gone.

Tommy had been fucking me a good ten minutes or more now, my knees starting to buckle, "Fuck I'm gonna blow." He grunted, as I felt his seed hit the walls of my ass and filled me up so much, I felt it leak from me and run down my legs.

Tommy kept still, his cock still seemed very hard, no sign of wilting, he just held it there, then I felt a strange sensation and a warmness inside and run down my legs, Tommy was pissing inside me, pissing in my arsehole and it felt strange but good. Once he was finished, he pulled out and grandma started mopping the floor.

I gingerly stood up and turned around, to finally look at Tommy, he was a man in his mid to late eighties easily, a large bushy beard like a mountain man, stood next to him was a woman of the same sort of age, short in height, very small breasts, long dark hair, a shaved wrinkly pussy, it was his wife Elaine, turns out they live on the next hill and are old school friends of grandpa and grandma, they often visit each other for sex sessions.

Tommy reached out his hand and shook mine, "Hello Jakey, your oldies have told us a lot about you, and pa rang me up for some advice about how to tell you everything, we came to help but this has been our first chance to get here due to our old truck breaking down."

"Hello dear." Said Elaine as she kissed me, I could taste a mixture of my cum and urine on her lips so sort of guessed it was here sucking and drinking my juices.

"Hello both, nice to meet you, and very nice to be pleasured by you." I winked looking at Tommy's big cock which even though it was flaccid it still hung quite impressively.

Everyone laughed.

The whole getting the table ready was a ploy to get me over the table, it was all pre-planned, and grandpa had a phone call with Tommy and Elaine before they arrived and explained how it was going to work.

I had not noticed them arrive while my dad was fucking me.

We all sat drinking coffee, Fay sat stroking Tommy's cock to full stiffness while Elaine was doing the same to me, once we were both hard the two women mounted us, Elaine facing me and we kissed as she lowered herself onto my swollen member, boy her pussy was tight. Fay sat with her back to Tommy, she played with his balls as she slid down his length.

I think Elaine was trying to dig out my tonsils she was forcing her tongue so far into my mouth, she was grinding that tight snatch with each down thrust against my pubic bone, she leaned back and started pinching my nipples, gently twisting them now and again, I returned the favour but pulling her hard nipples which she seemed to really enjoy judging by the moaning each time I pulled them, as I said before she had small tits but her nipples were like truck wheel nuts and stood out a lot when stiff.

I could hear Fay growling for Tommy to fuck her hard and deep, I glanced over Elaine's shoulder to see Fay laying on the table with her legs on Tommy's shoulders as he steamed into her, grandma was leaning over and sucking one of Fay's tits while dad was fucking grandma from behind, Rob was sucking grandpa's cock so no-one was being left out.

Elaine whispered in my ear that she was going to pee over my balls while my cock was inside her, no sooner had she said it than she was doing it, I could feel the warm piss run over my balls and down my ass crack before running down my leg, it was a strange feeling but she seemed to enjoy it. Her right hand left my nipple and she lowered it to her clit and started to rub it frantically as she rode me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum young man." She yelped, suddenly her body went rigid and she started shaking, if I did not know better by now, I would have thought she was having some sort of fit.

When she started to calm down again, she kissed me heavily.

Then I heard Tommy grunting as he emptied his nut sack into Fay, grandpa had cum in Rob's mouth, I could tell because Rob was licking his lips, dad was last to cum and he filled grandma's cunt with his jizz.

We were all quite knackered, so grandma said we should all go relax in the living room while she got refreshments.

Part 11 is underway.

Please leave comments and score my stories.