All Comments on 'Day and Night Ch. 05 Pt. 01'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is different

Thank you for posting and I am glad you made it stateside.

This is definitely not flirting the fence. You are going deep into character development. While I still like the original I think this one has an opportunity to be better.

I still want babies, so don’t forget we need babies before you conclude this new version of Beth and Day.

ann768ann768about 4 years ago
Different

Flirting the fence was such a great read , but Day and night is even better. I love that you are giving us more information about Beth and Day . You can tell that they are developing feelings for each other , and there is still that fire and attraction between them. Great chapter. Please continue.

DavidAlan2031DavidAlan2031about 4 years ago
Great Story

Never read the original but I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story

Wish the story was still active. Loved flirting the fence and love this. I can’t find the finished story anywhere :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish the story was complete. I check all the time to see if she came back to add more.. I can’t find the old one anywhere either

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES