Unleashed

Story Info
Perspective.
1.2k words
4.57
2.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donna_J
Donna_J
26 Followers

The air leaves my lungs in a huff when you bend me over the bed. I should've heeded your warnings that I was crossing a line at dinner, but seeing you squirm in front of everyone was worth the punishment you are about to duel out. The long tablecloth hid things too well. It's not my fault you didn't think of taking advantage of it before I did.

All it took was a touch to your thigh before you grew hard in your suit. Where was your self-control sir? I wish you could've felt how wet I got when you began tripping over your words. My intelligent man demeaned by my hand. I'm still euphoric from it. Every victory counts with you.

I waited until you began to eat to unzip your pants, and free your cock. How obvious it would have been if you would've suddenly reached under the table. There was no way you could stop me. You almost gave yourself away with your hasty gulp. How did it feel thinking the whole room knew what I was doing to you? Fighting to hold back your groans as I worked my hand up and down your cock.

I couldn't help but bite my lip as I rubbed the precum around your swollen head. The temptation to kneel and taste you was agonizing. We both knew that you wouldn't be able to cum, not this time. We couldn't have a mess on your suit, could we?

Someone cracked a horrible joke, and you used it as an opportunity to laugh like the devil. You sent a chill down my spine when I saw the fire in your eyes. You were cornered, and for once not the one in control. But I'll pay for it now that I'm back at your mercy.

The only words you spoke on the way home were commands that left no room for argument. And degrading that only made my panties wetter. You made me admit that I was a desperate whore that couldn't keep her hands to herself. The words slipped from my tongue far too easily. We didn't even get out of the parking lot before you were forcing your cock down my throat. Taking my breath away. I have never seen you leave an event so fast to get back home.

This is a new side of you. A fresh layer exposed, always entrusting me with the darkest sides of you. Your ability to retain your calmness is striking. When I begin to hear you chuckle behind me, I realize how much I've fucked up.

"You aren't a dumb woman. So please explain to me how you thought that was good idea?" You ask. The irritation is ever present in your tone. "In front of my colleagues." You strike my ass with something heavy, and I attempt to escape the thuddy pain that shatters over my ass cheek. "My boss."

You strike the opposite cheek, but this time I can't hold back the moan that resonates through the space. The pain melts into sick pleasure that only you can bring me. I remember to count and thank you for giving me what I deserve. "Two. Thank you Master." I almost choke on my words as tears ricochet involuntarily. You selected something new to punish me with tonight, and it's by far the most painful I've felt.

I turn my head into the mattress, trying to keep my composure calm as I wait for you to deliver the next hit. When you finally do, it takes me by surprise. "Three. Thank you Master." My voice fades as the need to touch my clit becomes unbearable. I know you can see my wetness. Is it tempting to taste?

You run your hand over the fresh marks. If the pain is any indication, I know they are beautiful. When I least expect it, you deliver the last blow, making it an even two on both cheeks. "I'm sorry Master." I sob.

Whatever you were holding hits the floor with a thump. I know this wasn't easy for you, but I know it had to be done. I respect you and your control more than ever now, and I am thankful to be yours.

I grip your comforter when you slowly push into my wet pussy. It's too much, but not enough all at the same time. You find a steady rhythm as you work your cock in and out of me. I wish I could see your face. I love how it relaxes as you get lost in me.

Your fingers lace through my hair and I lean into your pull. "I'll take your begging as you'll never do something so careless and stupid ever again. I know what I'm doing when I fuck around in public. All of my bases are covered. Anyone could've seen you. It wasn't as discreet as you thought." You bend down so your mouth is even with my ear. Your breaths make me feel good as a tingle works it's way down my spine. "Promise me Princess."

I nod. Words an unattainable thing at the moment.

You surprise me when you accept my nonverbal reply. You'd usually say it's disrespectful, but I appreciate your gratitude. Your movements in and out of me are no longer slow and controllable. You are as desperate to cum as I am. I don't care how much you try to lie. You grip my shoulder, and I know your fingers will mark my skin for the next week. A constant reminder of this night.

"Fuck." You say under your breath. I wish you'd growl for me so I can go over the edge. It's building up with each thrust.

"You feel good inside me sir." You are a book closed tight, but I know my words affect you. You growl like a mad animal, and it's the source of my undoing. Your sounds get trapped in my head like my favorite records. Stuck on repeat at the most inconvenient times. You find pleasure in knowing that, I'm sure. Don't you Master? Or shall I say Sir? Or Daddy?

I can no longer hold it back, I must cum. I almost forget to ask for permission, I'd hate to disappoint you further. "May I please cum Master?" I ask breathlessly.

"You may." My body knows who it belongs to, even when my mind wants to betray the facts. I cum just as you get the words out. You pick up your pace, now fucking me with no grace. You are on the edge. I wish you would let go.

Fill me with your cum.

I ride the wave of my climax as you fall into yours. You make me yelp as your teeth ruthlessly bite into my shoulder as you cum. Your moans are sexy Sir. I love that I can make you feel this good. "Good girl." You say. I love being your good girl, and I'm thankful we were able to move past the dinner debacle so quickly.

You pull out, and I feel the evidence of your seed drip down the inside of my parted thighs. You leave the room for a moment, and come back with a warm, wet cloth. I can't help but moan as you wipe the cloth over my sensitive clit. You take such good care of me, and I am happy to be your Princess.

Your heart beats against my ear, but it's getting slower. You're sleepy aren't you Daddy?

Your yawn makes me smile, the soft side is appreciated after the intensity of the rest of our night.

I cuddle into your side, and find peace in a deep slumber as I get lost in your soft breaths.

Goodnight Daddy.

Donna_J
Donna_J
26 Followers