All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 22'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinja9 months ago

Nooo, I don't want sexy dreams from Lily. She gon' eat my soul.

Also, hey oh, Critical Role references.

traskentrasken9 months ago

DnD references? I loved that small Marv*l reference you snitch in there!

Well written. Thank you for this.

joshmosejoshmose9 months ago

The "Rule of Cool" DM reference was just too awesome. Brings back sooooo many memories. Thanks. But I am really curious to see what the preacher was really hiding.

FbjsFbjs9 months ago

I like seeing another good Dreamscape sequence (:

I was wondering if we'll ever get to see Mike's dreamscape with the Fae queen again, perhaps as another creative solutions to the problems of this world?

Also, who's gonna be the therapist?

Thank you for more of the good stuff <3

JazHazJazHaz9 months ago

Great. What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dana's DnD irl had me in stitches, great read as always

sandmaniv69sandmaniv699 months ago

loved the Xmen reference as always loving the stories

dwoelfledwoelfle9 months ago

So much fun, especially for an old DnD playing geek. This was awesome. Thank you.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew9 months ago

Therapist gonna need therapy...

I am so tempted to jump up and down in glee whenever i see a new chapter from you, Annabelle! It is a tribute to the quality of your story and writing. It isn't exactly befitting someone of an age class to be considered 'dignified', but we must be comfortable in our own skin.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Great story. Now the depression of waiting for the next chapter.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt9 months ago

I’ll take the Lily dreams!! Guess I’m not enough of a geek to have caught all the references but it’s hard not to know DND when you see it lol. Idk how they’ll defeat the Collector, but learning he’s vulnerable to something as simple as Dragons Breath is a relief. He’s not invulnerable! And Eulalie survived! I’m worried about her, though. I hope what she’s doing doesn’t change her. She’s perfect as is. And Lily best have tucked away some magic spooge away for Dana! It’ll be seriously interesting to see , eventually, how Tasia gets along with the rest of the gang. Will Tink call her “Bad doggy” ? ;). I need a Yuki fix! Kitsune crazy here!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing as always!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Worth the wait, but now I hae to wait again for the next installment.

LovRLovR9 months ago

Your stories are amazing. Simply incredible. You speak directly to the soul of my imagination. I've been reading since you started but, until now, honestly didn't think my words could do justice to my joy in reading your work. I still don't, but can't keep it inside anymore. I look forward to following along your journeys, wherever they lead.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The collector

Intrigue of the 1st order

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent chapter and love the introduction of the new super uber villain extraordinairre. Please keep up the good work. I live to read your stories.

burnman217burnman2179 months ago

Now here's my question, what version of DnD is it?

H_RoarkH_Roark9 months ago

So many references. (Was that Princess Bride I noticed? Sounds like the Collector has a weakness or two and now Eulalie has found one. Dana going beast mode. Lily finishing Osgrove. I can't wait for the next two chapters. First read through done, now for the next dozen while I wait. I love how I can never predict what is going to happen. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why isn't there six stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No one has mentioned it yet, but nice burrito reference with spirit Mike.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting. Although it may seem that your caught up in your own inebriation?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

❤️Always Awesome!

EsbanosEsbanos9 months ago

Ranger with 2 swords. I wonder if Annabelle know of the legend of Drizzt.

skippersdadskippersdad9 months ago

Damn Another great one , Love your work. Thanks for posting.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

YOU are Awesome!!!

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots8 months ago

Moving back and forth from HALO SLAYER mode to Stranger Things Hellfire club...

redwhitredwhit8 months ago

As always, a great read. Love the pilot and pacing is your stories. Hate the wait between, but you have a life... Thanks!

Pincher73Pincher738 months ago

You fit so much awesomeness into every chapter. I am really loving this spin off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazingly Outstanding awesome as ever! I'm surprised you stil can surprise me with so much fun.

Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wait. Is 'him' the devil or the creator? Man I feel like I couldn't keep up. Amazing

ChrisN1955ChrisN19558 months ago

Brilliant chapter

PheniousPhenious8 months ago

Another great chapter! Didn't expect Dragons Breath to be so effective against someone who makes demons and vampyr piss themselves.

FGump4FGump48 months ago

Thank you for another amazing chapter! I love the character development, and all the HFHM friends so much. I am though, very partial to Lily so I love the way we get to spend extra time with her in this offshoot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very cool!! "No one of consequence..." The Dred Pirate Roberts/Wesley from the Princess Bride! Amazing, and thank you, Miss Annabelle!

SteveStillLooks

alp2vaalp2va8 months ago

Everything you publish has been excellent, but this chapter was something else! From giving Dana raw emotions again to Mike talking about burritos, there was a lot to enjoy here. Not to mention the chilling implications of the Collector learning that the Arachne still live. But for me, above all else was the brief moment of Lily showing her complex feelings regarding Ana and Darren again. Warms my heart every time that comes up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have….a very bad premonition of what/who Legion’s prime body is. And if I’m right then the Deacon deserves every horrible thing that Lily can do to his soul.

-Willow

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome... very, truly, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely needs film adaptation…. But who would direct? Hmm.

TJSkywindTJSkywind8 months ago

Another gem.

And I'm amazed at the pace you are keeping. HFHM, Dead and Horny 2, AND publishing these on Amazon AND writing "Master Class" with Virgil Knightley (up to book 3 already!) AND writing a SECOND series with Virgil, "Succubus Summoner" (2 books in that series!)! I keep seeing you as Kisa in a room full of rocking chairs.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliantly written and creative…as always!

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl8 months ago

Uh bravo? Again? Thats all I can add.

Newt0351Newt03518 months ago

Please never use the word clip again. It is mag or magazine. Clips go in mags unless using certain older weapons.

I love you and your stories. Okay maybe I shouldn't use the L word unless I say as an artist. I do love the world you have created and allow us to enjoy so much. It's the waiting that I don't like. Here I am waiting impatiently for the last chapter.

InvisiBillInvisiBill8 months ago

This has probably been the most accurate dnd reference I’ve seen in a piece of literature, nice job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great chapter. Got through it with only 2 interruptions. The scene between Eulalia and Hat man had me holding my breath. Erotic scenes aren’t quite a steamy as before, but the action keeps you waiting for what’s coming next. Keep writing this great story.

USMCVetUSMCVet8 months ago

“Fastball Special!” I love your writing, Annabelle!

ImpromptImprompt8 months ago

I had stopped reading to let things build up but I just read book 6 of hfhm and could not stop myself from reading this book before it is done. Not sure I can resist starting book 7. Thank you for all your hard work on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is the battle over? Or am I hanging on a cliff by my itty-bitty pinky?

Damnit Girl, you left us with another cliffhanger!

Ok, I'll calm down and try to convey how GREAT I think your work is......

Oh fucking Hell! I just don't have the kind of command over the English language for that!

Please accept my apologies!

And just know I love your writing and superb storytelling! J. Hawkins

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Maximum 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 and 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 and honks and kudos and attagirls and whatever other superlatives you want to add....

GO MONSTERGIRLS !

Lenny20Lenny208 months ago
What a battle

Second to the big battle for the house in HFHM book 3 this was maybe the best chapter fully dedicated to a battle as of yet.

Once again the Hat Man was terrifying and I really hope we get at least some hint of what his deal is in the next two chapters - he even had an arachne at one point, so I firmly believe he will be the big baddie in either D&H 3 of the nest HFHM book.

And I now predict that Tomotei will be killed and his rage-daughter will come into play next time we meet Hat Man.

BTW, I left five stars. Finders keepers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Heheheheheh, “re-meme-bring” :)

-AT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Did you seriously just compare the battle between good and evil to a burrito?"

Dear Annabelle, you top the top on every chapter. Keep it spicy!

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

In my last comment I said something about bichin bitches. I'd like to amend that to kicksss bichin bitches. Oh yeah! Take that shit deacon bitch!

Ha! I sure hope you'll give us more after chapter24. Love HFHM! Love tthe flavor and action of D&H too!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES