Deal for a Damsel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emmeline, you will answer my questions. Why do you act so distant and haughty to people?"

"I don't," Emmeline responded softly, her voice full but strangely empty, as though it had lost its purpose.

James blinked. He swore the man was smiling.

"It's my first time thinking this through," he protested.

"Might be your first time thinking as well."

James ignored the man. "Okay, Emmeline... what do you think about when you need to interact with other people."

"Depending on their status. If they are too low for me, I will think that it is a waste of time for both parties, as clearly I have no interest in them and in turn their own interest is wasted on me."

Interesting. James could work with this.

"So you are better than other people?"

"Most of them, yes."

"What makes you better?"

"My looks and my talents."

There was the crux of the issue. Now that James understood her fundamental beliefs, at least in adequate part, he would be able to address and change those beliefs for better.

"Emmeline, you now realize that the way you believe that you are better than other people is wrong. It may be true that you are far more beautiful than other people, but it is wrong to turn people away simply because of this fact. In fact, beauty does not make you better than someone else. Instead, to prove you are better than others, you have to treat others better, and behave better than others. Whether this means giving others priority privilege in circumstances except in case of emergency regarding you or your loved ones, or simply providing the proper courtesy phrases whenever applicable, you are - and will act - equal, if not subservient, to others. This is an undeniable truth that you will live by."

Though Emmeline did not react to his words, he sensed approval from the masked man. "In addition, it is good to have your own opinions and decisions and to have others respect them, but in terms of marital matters, you will always submit to my will. Within reason. If you see that what I am doing is wrong or that there is a better way, or if there is something I am missing, feel free to act your normal self and argue respectfully or to aid me, but otherwise, for whatever inexplicable reason, your... love... and my natural superiority to and dominance over you makes you particularly vulnerable and pliable to my demands and commands." A deep breath. So far, so good. Now for his riskiest change.

"Your sexual inhibitions are drastically reduced now. Your public behavior towards sex will remain the same as it was before, but in intimacy, your priority is serving for my pleasure. Committing sexual acts that you would otherwise condemn in public arouses you, particularly ones that place you in an undesirable, compromising, or humiliating position. Of course, your safety, discretion, and wellbeing come before anything else, but nothing else is off-limits in pleasuring and being pleasured."

He thought he heard Emmeline take a sharp breath, but a hasty inspection showed her mindlessly placid as she had been.

He looked to the masked man. "Okay. I think I am done."

The masked man was still. Completely still. James wondered if he had made a mistake in his words, or whether the masked man disapproved of his second request. But slowly, surely, the masked man nodded, an unmistakable nod that for some reason was a greater relief for James than being delivered from his death sentence.

The masked man leaned in to whisper, once again, into Emmeline's ears. He finally stepped back and nodded, seemingly satisfied. He turned to fully face James and said, "So it is done. May you love her as much as she devotes her being to you."

At first, James dismissed these words. Despite her beauty, he could not see her as more than a trophy, a proof of survival and triumph, than anything else to him. But strangely, he thought he felt a faint stirring in his heart, a sensation he had never felt before in his life, and a strange but wonderful feeling as he finally set sights on Emmeline - his Emmeline - and marveled at just how beautiful she was, not just in her skin in flesh, but also as a person he could respect and admire.

The masked man tapped her shoulders sharply. "Wake, Emmeline, and entwine hands with your beloved." The light slowly returned to Emmeline's eyes, and she began to reorient herself confusedly in the now-brightening room. Upon her eyes landing on James, however, she brightened immediately and grabbed his hand.

"James! It's so wonderful to see you with my own eyes," she gushed. "Come with me!" She laughed, and completely caught James off guard with her unadulterated joy. "Please. Don't make me drag you on the ground. Heaven knows what dirt's mixed in with the streets - it would be a right shame if your clothes saw the worst of it!"

And before James could argue, she tugged him along and out the door. Out of the corner of the eye, he could have sworn he saw the man sag and shake his head slowly.

"Why - what -"

Before he could protest further, she pressed him against the wall, dropped to her knees, tugged down his pants, freed his cock, and then took his head into her mouth.

Emmeline was never one to revel in lewdness. Even the slightest reference to sensual pleasures, particularly those deemed more depraved, would distance her away from the offending parties. She was quick to respond to - and quell - any egregious comments sent her way, and the culpable were quick to find themselves at the end of a court and retribution sent their way. But now... now, Emmeline was administering to him with her mouth - an act she was particularly disposed against - with a fervor James would never have expected from her.

It astounded him all the more, then, just how arousing her mouth was. Her beautiful lips framing his length, her mouth worked wonders, bobbing up and down his shaft with a wild passion that more than made up for her obvious inexperience. Even still, having such a beautiful woman enslave herself so to his cock stimulated his entire length beyond anything he thought possible.

"Urghh." It was not his proudest sound, but in the heat of the moment, it did not matter to him. None of it did, not even the risk of the coming dawn exposing his public salicity. Pent up frustration of not only the night, but also weeks of nothing but fretting and planning had piled up in him, brought to the brink multiple times throughout the night. He needed release so badly, and in the hands of such beauty and arousing contact and enthusiasm -

"I'm going to -" he choked out.

She suddenly took him all the way, her smoking, seductive eyes staring up adoringly into his even as she struggled not to gag.

It was too much for him. The sensations, the scene, the utter control at his very fingertips. He exploded into her, not caring for the primal sounds he must have been making, forgetting the events of the past week, forgetting the now-distant experience of the night, forgetting even the groans and complaints from his beleaguered body. In that moment, there was only him, and Emmeline, and the pleasure that Emmeline drew willingly and unhesitatingly in her mouth.

Panting, but no longer from exhaustion, he pulled himself out of her mouth. Emmeline, her gaze never leaving him, swallowed it all, drinking his seed like the sweetest of ambrosia, sensually licking the last trailing droplets from her lush lips, biting her lip in clear, flushed arousal.

He gently reached for her chin and pulled her up to him, a strange feeling of happiness budding in his bosom. Perhaps this is that sensation the older adults talk about, he wondered as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

When he finally decided to break away from her, flushed and gasping for breath, a sudden inspiration presented itself in his mind. "I might know a place..." he suggested slyly.

If it had been Emmeline before, she might have been affronted by the mere thought of what James insinuated. She might have berated him, or confronted him furiously for his slight. She might very well have even gouged his eyes out on the spot. But now, though she was certainly shocked by his bold demand at first, she glanced shyly down to his now-rejuvenated manhood and narrowed her eyes in expectant yearning. "Lead the way," she murmured submissively, eyes fluttering, and between the elation and the eager tension in his pants, James was certain they would be in for a day of a lifetime.

It was almost as much of a scandal when James and Emmeline returned from their claimed elopement as it had been when James had been hunted as a wanted criminal.

It took much time and many pains to finally get to what seemed to be the bottom of the situation, but after much shattered reputations, many exclamations of surprise, and many decries of disappointment, Emmeline finally joined hands with James, free from the fetters of the past and lost in the wonders of exquisite love.

Much to everyone's surprise, Emmeline proved herself a rather brilliant counterpart to James. Their more questionable attributes mellowed handsomely under each others' dotings, and of what remained, Emmeline's normally headstrong nature well contrasted James' impulses, and any conflicts that ever did arise under their household were always cordially and affectionately resolved - though James seemed to win a vastly disproportionate number of the arguments. In time, as memory of the incident faded, as did the stain on their reputation, the James household became very much respected and liked as the nexus of the town.

Though it might have been a bit strange to see such a beauty relegating herself to such menial tasks as washing the dishes, let alone having married far below her potential - and doubly so having such a once-reckless boy evolve into one of the town's exemplars, it was quite clear that Emmeline and James made brilliant keepers, no doubt by Emmeline's public allure (a somewhat unexpected development from someone so conservative) being a natural fishing line for customers, and James serving the boisterous, confident, charismatic, and yet pleasantly humble head of affairs.