Deanna's Torment

Story Info
Deanna teases and gets what she deserves.
22.5k words
3.38
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna's Torment

First, I want to thank you for reading my stories, and don't forget to comment, comment, comment. That is why I love to write. To hear what everyone has to say about my stories. Whether it be good or bad it only helps me learn and write better stories.

If you're looking for a short get to the point fuck and that's it, this is not for you. It gets a little involved and longer than I intended it to be but I was on a roll and just kept going with it. But don't worry there is plenty of sex. As a person I am totally against forced sex and rape but remember this is a fictional story and should not be taken for real. Any similarity to any persons is not intentional and was made up by the writer. Another note all characters are eighteen years or older and of legal age.

Enjoy!!!

***

Ring! Ring! Ring! Oh, who the hell is calling me at midnight, I think to myself as I look at the clock.

Ring! Ring! Ring! "Oh, OK I'm coming, I'm coming." I say as I walk over and pick up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey Joey, what going on buddy.?" I hear my buddy Johnny's voice on the other end of the line.

"Johnny is everything ok dude?"

"Yeah, just calling to ask my best bud for a huge favor." I hear him say with a chuckle.

"Ok, ok what is it this time. Do you need help finishing up that outside bar you're building in the back yard?" I say joking around.

"No, no buddy this one is a big one."

"OK spill the beans buddy."

"Well, you remember when I told you about Kelly and I taking a trip to Santa Rosa Brazil, then off to Cape Town, South Africa, then to Perth Australia before returning home?"

"Yeah and..."

"And I told you Kelly's mom Diane was gonna watch Deanna for us."

"Yeah and..." I say with a puzzled tone to my voice.

"Well Kelly's Grandma is having problems at the nursing home and Diane has to go down there to help her."

"So why the hell are you calling ME at midnight the night before you are leaving?"

"Joey, I'm begging you buddy. I have nowhere else to go. My parents are all the way across the country in Virginia. You don't have to really do much she's nineteen and we will only be gone for three for four weeks."

"Come on my best friend, buddy, chum, coolest guy in the world. Besides it not like you have anything else to do. You just hang out at home and relax. I'll even pay you what ever you want."

"Johnny, you know I would do anything for you but, you also know I am single and have girls over here all the time. Besides you know I don't need the money. It's why I don't work I'm wealthy beyond imagination. I just don't know if I can take care of her."

"Oh, you'll be great, like I said there's not much you have to do. Just make sure she's home by midnight give her a little bit of food she doesn't eat much."

"You know even though she's your daughter, and I respect you; I couldn't deal with her running around half naked like you and Kelly let her do."

"Just let her sit up on the roof and sun bath all day long and you won't even have to see her."

"What if I have one of my lady friends over for... well you know.?

"Dude it's only a few weeks, you can't do with out it for a few measly weeks?

I let out a big SIGH, "Oh OK but you'll owe me big time. I don't know how you'll ever pay me back; Go, go have some fun."

"Dude you're the best buddy I guy could ever have; I would hug and kiss you if you were here."

"Just give it to Kelly instead."

"Oh, don't worry I'm gonna fuck her till she can't walk. She'll be walking bow legged for a week when we come back."

"I'm sure you will, especially being Deanna-less for a few fuckin weeks. You horny fuck." I say laughing out loud.

"I'll be over in a half hour to drop off Deanna, and Kelly said thanks and she loves you whole bunches and will give you a kiss when we come back." I hear him whisper in the background 'NO I'm not gonna say that, oh ok.' "She said she will even slip you the tongue too like she did last time."

"I'll see you in a few." I say chuckling as I hang up.

***

Thirty minutes later the door bell rings and I open it and Johnny is standing there with a duffle bag in his hand. Deanna is standing next to him in this little tiny pink semi-transparent summer dress barely past her crotch. Hot as ever, with a big smile stretched across her face.

"Hey dude what hanging."

"Hey Johnny about time."

"Not like you have to get up early tomorrow, you two will probably sleep in. Kelly and my plane leave at 8:00 am and you know we have to be there two hours before and I don't think Kelly is done packing. So, we probably won't get any sleep till we get on the plane."

"Well get the heck out of here, I need to get some sleep and I am sure Deanna is probably exhausted and wants to do the same." I say to her as she steps inside.

"Hi Joey, thank you for letting me stay here while my parent go romp naked on the beaches of Brazil and where ever else they want the sun to shine."

"No problem, Deanna, my pleasure. Well as long as you behave, we should have no problem."

"Yeah, you behave Deanna." Johnny says as he gives Deanna a big hug and a kiss.

"We'll see you two, in a few weeks."

"Yeah, yeah don't be late." I say as I close the door.

"Come on Deanna let me show you to your room."

"Oh, can I sleep in the bedroom at the top floor?" she says with an exciting giggle.

"No, no that is my room but you can sleep on the second floor."

"Ok." She says with a hint of disappointment.

I lead her up to her room and put her bag on top of the dresser.

"Have a good night, Deanna see ya in the morning."

"Goodnight Joey, thank you again."

***

The next morning, I wake around 8:30 am, I head down to my personal fitness studio and work out for about an hour. Then head back up to the shower. Around 10:00 am after drying my hair I hear a knock on the door. I wrap a towel around my waist and walk over and open the door. Deanna is stranding there in a low-cut white t-shirt. She looks me up and down and as our eyes meet, she smirks up at me.

"Good morning, Joey."

"Good morning, Deanna. Can I do something for you?"

"Well, I just got up about twenty minutes ago and felt kind a hungry."

"There's plenty of food in the frig. You can eat anything you want. No need to ask."

She looks down sheepishly, "Wanna eat breakfast with me?"

I smile, "Sure give me a minute and I'll be down."

She pauses before she turns away stating she will wait downstairs for me. Her white shirt I now notice how see through. Her tits are obviously braless as I could clearly see her nipples through as well as her areola's. I glance down and can also clearly see she is wearing a bright pink thong. And as she turns and walks away, I see the thong string disappear into her crack. I close the door quick as I can feel my cock starting to swell. Mother fucker this is gonna be a long few weeks, thinking to myself. If she is gonna walk around half naked all the time. I'm not gonna be able to control my erection. I shake my head, turn around, go get dressed and head downstairs. Deanna is sitting at the counter in the with her feet on the foot bar and her knees just apart enough that I could see her panties camel toeing so much I could see part of her hairless mound.

"What can I make you for breakfast Deanna?"

"Well, I do like to watch my figure, so maybe some corn flakes and granola if you have."

I would like to be watching your figure I think to myself but say, "Your too easy to please." As I chuckle.

I put two bowls, spoons, cereal, granola and milk on the table and fill the bowls with cereal. She thanks me and we both start to eat.

A few moments pass and she looks up and says, "What ya gonna do today?"

I say, "I don't know, would you like to do something together?" But I think to myself how about we spend the day with you on your back, knees pinned behind your shoulders and me pounding my ten-inch cock balls deep into your pussy. I have to stop thinking like this, this is Johnny's daughter.

"Sure, how about we go to the beach?"

So, I can stare at your mostly naked body all day long. I hope your bikini is transparent. I think to myself. There I go again. But I say, "Sure that would be great. Let's pack a lunch and some beach stuff and head out soon."

We finish up and put the stuff in the dishwasher. We put some food and drink stuff together and put it in a basket.

I turn to her and say, "I'm gonna head upstairs and change into some beach clothes. You might want to do the same and I'll meet you down here."

"OK and don't forget the tanning oil." She speaks.

***

I come down about twenty minutes later in a pair of west coast style swim trunks, meshed tank top and sandals. I start to load my truck up with the basket, collapsible beach chairs, umbrellas and other beach going stuff. I turn around and Deanna is standing there wearing the tiniest bikini I think I ever saw with a silky net shirt over it hanging down to mid thigh.

The shirt was completely seen through as I could see the three little triangles, two covering just a little more than a nipple and areola and one just a bit more then her slit. Obviously, she shaves her pussy because there is no pubic hair where her bikini should be. I just look at her absolutely amazed.

She looks up at me and grins big, "So you like?"

I just smile and shake my head, "You might as well go out naked, you practical already are. Does your parents know you go out like this?"

"Well... Mom does but she doesn't tell Dad he might have a fit."

"So, I shouldn't? I am responsible for you till they get home, and if you were my daughter, I wouldn't let you go out like that."

"Oh, come on Joey don't be a bummer. My mom lets me go out like this; in fact, she goes out like this herself."

"Yeah, but she's an adult."

"Yeah, well so am I." she says with a stern grin.

"Oh, OK you wanna be naked out on the beach then go ahead, but I'll be watching you."

"I bet you will."

"Deanna don't make me put you over my knee, grown up or not."

She just walks past me laughing, "Promises, promises."

Just as I close the truck gate, she just passes me heading to pulling open the door and I reach out and give her a real hard smack on her ass.

"Yyyyowww" she screams.

"I don't make idol threats." I glare at her with a smirk, "Now get in before I do it again."

We both climb in and I start the truck and put it in drive.

She looks at me and says, "That was smart, If I have a hand print on my ass every one on the beach is gonna wonder how I got it."

"First if your ass wasn't hanging out, they wouldn't see it and second you can tell them you were a smart ass to me."

We just laugh and chat as we drive to the beach joking, Deanna keeps making smart sexual comments to me and I try to ignore it. But I can tell the more I ignore it the more she says it. Kinda like a child wanting something they can't have. As we pull on to the beach, I can see it is Kinda packed. So, I turn the other way and head down the beach a bit till is lightens up a little. We get out and set up out blanket and stuff. Open up out lounge chairs and I settle in. Our chairs are only separated by the cooler and the blanket is set out in front of us.

I open up the cooler and grab out a beer, pop it open and guzzle down half, "Wow that was cold."

She looks over at me and says, "Can I have one please?"

I look over at her and smile, "You're supposed to be twenty-one to drink any alcoholic beverages."

"Oh, come on your really starting to bum me out, first the bikini then the beer. Is this whole month really gonna suck? I won't tell dad if you don't tell dad. Let's just make sure we have a good month cause if you keep denying me, I'm just gonna go out and have fun on my own. Remember I'm over 18." She says with a serious face.

"Ok, ok relax have a beer, get naked and enjoy yourself.

"Thanks all I wanna do is have some fun, now come over here and rub some oil on my back.

She lays the lounge down flat and rolls over on her front. I pop open the cooler and get another beer and open it and hand it to Deanna. She thanks me, takes a swig and stretches out. I get the oil and start to spray in on her back.

"Wait, wait you have to untie my top first I can't get lines; I'll look stupid."

"Whoa chill, I'll untie it. Besides who the hell is gonna see your bare back?"

"Maybe my boyfriend, when he is..." she trails off remaining silent.

"When he is what?" I say to her.

"What?" she says playing dumb.

"You said, maybe my boyfriend, when he is, is what?" I ask again.

"Oh nothing, when he is rubbing my back." she stammers out.

I can tell she is lying but decide to let it go. I continue to spray her down from her shoulders to her feet. I get to her feet and turn to go sit down.

"Where are you going? You still have to rub it in otherwise I will tan in blotches."

"Ok, ok relax." I say to her.

I reach out and put my hands on her shoulders and start to rub it in, working down her back as I get to her hips, I rub down the sides of her hips and over her thighs working down her legs, over her calves and finishing at her feet.

"Ok your all set." I speak

"Whoa, whoa you can't forget my ass cheeks."

"You can rub your own ass cheeks."

"Oh, come on I can't get my hands all greasy, I will get it in my hair."

"Like I said you can rub your own ass."

"Ppppplllllleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee. And do it right too." She stretches out the word in her little girly voice.

So, I reach out and quickly rub my hands over her ass spreading it quickly. Then I massage it in closer to her ass crack. When I realize I am getting too close to her hole and I come out of my mesmerized state and pull my hand away quickly.

"Thanks, that was really nice."

"Yeah, yeah now just lay there and tan, I'm gonna lay here and relax and drink my beer."

I just sit down and just look around drinking my beer and checking out chicks. Bikini's everywhere, hot asses, beautiful tits but for some reason my eyes keep finding my way to her sweet young ass. My mind keeps wandering, fantasizing about losing my tongue between her ass cheeks for immeasurable time.

After many hours and many beers and countless asses and tits I hear.

"Hey it's getting late wanna head out the catch a bite." She says bringing me back to the current.

"Sure, let's go". I say not realizing we were there for about 6 hours.

We head back stopping for a bite to eat and a local restaurant and heading home. We get into the house and I state I am gonna head upstairs and jump in the shower. She says she is gonna do the same and would see me a little later.

I get to my room and close the door, walk into the bathroom and remove all my clothes. I put my hands on the sink and lean over and hang my head down. I just stand there and my mind wanders back to the beach, all the beautiful girls. Those tiny bikinis as well as all those asses in those thongs. But my minds keeps wandering back to Deanna's ass. Massaging the lotion into her ass cheeks. How very soft her nineteen-year-old ass was. How nice it would be to run my tongue up and down her crack. After a few moments I look up at myself in the mirror and notice my cock is at full attention. I grab it and squeeze hard. 'Fuck, fuck'. I think to myself I really need to cum. I should give Marissa a call and see if I can ram my cock up her ass for the night. 'Dam, I can't I got to take care of Deanna. Let me jump in the shower and stroke myself off before I explode.' So, I hop in and crank up the shower and stand under the hot water and let the water run down my body. I grab the shower gel and lather myself up paying close attention to my erection. I start to stroke up and down fantasizing me fucking Deanna's young tight pussy. Deeper and deeper, I pump in and out. I am getting closer as my balls start to tighten up pending release. I can hear Deanna moaning out my name as I pump her pussy.

Oh Joey, Joey your cock feels so good. Yes, fuck my pussy. Just as the first load hits the shower wall. I hear Deanna call out my name in ecstasy.

"Joey, Joey."

Just as the third load hits the shower wall, I hear her voice a little more prominent.

"Joey, Joey."

Then I realize that her voice is not in my fantasy, its her real voice and she is on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Joey are you in there, I need some shampoo."

I come out of my revelry. "WHAT?" I yell out.

"I am out of shampoo do you have anymore?"

I give myself a quick rinse and step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I pull open the door still dripping wet. "What do you want? I can't hear you through the door. Couldn't you wait till I got out of the shower." I say with a touch of sarcasm. But my mouth opens to say something else but I freeze in place. Deanna is standing there in just a towel, well not just a towel let's say a very small towel. Wrapped tightly around her body starting just above her nipples and ending just below her crotch. Looking like it is just about to explode off her.

"I just need some shampoo. There is no more in my bathroom." She says holding the empty bottle.

"You could have used body soap or any other soap."

"And ruin my hair."

"You're kidding me." I say more sarcastically.

She glances down at my erection pushing my towel out, smiles and looks up at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I just need a little shampoo and I will be out of your way. Then again I could use your shower instead." She says with a smirk and pretends to start to remove her towel.

"Deanna, there is more under the sink in YOUR BATHROOM." I say with a stern but sarcastic voice.

"Oh ok, I was just trying to save water." She says as she giggles. "And you can close your mouth now before your chin hits the floor and I can take a shower in your drool."

As my mouth snaps shut, I open it again but nothing comes out.

I start to close the door as she turns away laughing, then she looks back at me and accidently drops the empty shampoo bottle. She bends down to pick up the bottle at the waist and her pussy and asshole is staring at me in all its glory, wet and glistening. She came here like that intentionally. To arouse and frustrate me. She stands up and looks back at me again with a big grin and strolls out of my room. I think to myself I am gonna have to start locking my door. I close the bathroom door and remove my towel to finish up my shower and notice my cock is still rock hard. 'Fuck she is a fucking hot ass cock tease, one day she is gonna get herself into trouble. Hopefully she will learn before then. That just reminds me that I don't wanna get married and definitely don't want to have kids, especially not a girl. So, she can do that to men. I don't think so. About an hour later I head downstairs to get myself a drink and Deanna is sitting in the living room watching TV. She is stretched out her hands at her side's feet crossed wearing what seems to be just a night shirt.

I just close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Hey Deanna whatch ya watchin?"

"Criminal Minds, it a new episode. It just started."

"Oh, mind if I sit with ya?"

"Sure, it's your TV."

So, I laugh and sit down by her feet and look over at her and smile. This is when I notice even though she has her feet crossed, the shirt is short enough that I can see that she might not be wearing any panties, so I turn my head away and get up and sit on the other part of the couch.

She looks up at me and her eyes follow me to the other couch, she picks her arm up and smells her arm pit and I can tell she can see my face is beet red. "I just took a shower do I still smell?"

"No, I can see the TV better from over here." Which is a lie because the TV is clear from any part of the couch. I lay down with my head toward her head so there is no way of any vision of any private parts. We watch the TV for a while going from show to show. I let her control the remote since she had it from the beginning. I feel my eyes getting heavy and at this point it is about 12:30 am. My eyes are fading open and close and she is clicking toward the upper channels and stumbles across an adult channel. She pauses an starts to watch it for a minute or two. There is a couple on a couch and this hot blonde is bent over the arm of the couch and this big body builder seems to be pounding her from behind, and she is moaning and writhing as he thrusts and thrusts deep inside her.