Deanna's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please get off, my pussy is tired of being fucked."

"Just a little longer and I will cum. I'm not stopping until I cum." So, I hold her down by the wrists and keep pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. She just lays there and grunts as I pump and pump. My cock is so incredibly hard I can't seem to cum. So, thirty minutes later after countless orgasms from Deanna I finally blow my load into her.

We lay there for a few minutes and she finally says, "Can you please get off me now so I can get some sleep?"

I look down at her and say, "Sure, sorry I can't control myself I just wanna fuck you and fuck you."

I roll off her and she sits up and pulls the dress off over her head. As she does, she says, "I better pull this off before you completely destroy it." Then she lays back down and turns her back to me and curls up with the intention of falling back to sleep.

A few hours later, she wakes again this time with me attempting to shove my cock up her ass. She groans and tries to push me away and I just pin her arms down and roll-on top of her and force my cock deep into her bowels. She moans and groans for about twenty minutes when I cum deep up her ass.

"I wish you would stop raping me, I just wanna go find my parents and go home. I don't want to fuck anymore." She says to me as the sun breaks the horizon and I am fucking her pussy from behind.

"You should consider the fact, what if we ARE on an island and don't get rescued for years?"

"God No don't even say that, first I would run out of birth control pills since I only have enough for two months, then I would get pregnant since you can control that cock of your and who know how many babies we would have."

"Mmmm years and year of fucking your pussy, I don't think I would have a hard time doing that."

"I bet you wouldn't" she says to me with a strong sense of sarcasm in her voice.

***

For the next five days we spend building a hut from branches and vines about thirty feet into the woods. Every few hours I grope Deanna and end up fucking her in one of her holes. I just can't seem to get enough of her ever since I got a taste of her when the hijackers force me to fuck her on the plane. By the end of the week, she seems to be getting use to me fucking her every four to five hours regardless of what time of the day it was.

The hut got built and quite a nice hut giving the materials I had to use and the tools I have. After about two weeks I finally finished it, it would have taken one week but I spent so much time fucking one of Deanna's holes. Many times, forcing her to blow me just to get me hard so I could fuck her again. She stopped telling me to stop raping her and started calling it using her holes, then finally she would just lay there and allow me to just do her. We would at least once a day go out and venture to see if we could find other humans, to figure out if we were on an island or a known piece of land. On those ventures I would usually force her to hold onto a tree and I would pound her from behind.

One day about a month later after I dumped another load up her ass and we lay panting she says, "What did I ever do to deserve this."

"What are you talking about Deanna, we might be stranded but we're in paradise."

"You're in paradise, all you do is spend time fucking raping my holes hour after hour, day after day. Birth control pills or not I can't figure out how I am not pregnant."

"Yeah, but look at where we are on a beautiful white sandy beach and palms trees all around, clear blue water."

"Yeah, and your cock in one of my holes."

"You can't say I haven't given you lots of orgasms, I make sure you cum at least twice every time I fuck you."

"That's only because you can't cum fast enough, which is because ALL YOU DO IS FUCK ME!"

"You got to look at the bright side, I could have died and you would be on your own."

"I might have been better off; I wouldn't have been repeatedly raped four to five times a day."

"Well." I say as I slide my cock back into her pussy and start to slowly pump in and out. "Its time to, as you would say, rape your pussy. My cock is getting hard talking about it. Besides your always naked."

"Well, there isn't much left of my dress, your ripped it trying to fuck me. I wanna have something left if we ever get rescued."

***

The next day after our morning fuck, I decided to take her ass as it is so much tighter. I tell her I'm gonna try to give her a break and I think we should try to venture to the other side of the island to unexplored territory.

"You never know what we will find over there."

She agrees and we head out, she tries to walk behind me because when she walks in front of me all I can do it drool over her ass and I end up catching up to her and fucking her. As late afternoon approaches, we are most of the way to the other side and I hear what sounds like voices but I can't make out what is said because it doesn't sound like English, or maybe a very broken English, I don't know. I look back and see Deanna with a big grin on her face and she is about to scream out and I wave her down.

I run back to her and say, "wait, wait first we don't know who or what they are, besides your naked. Let's sneak up and peek through the brush." I say as I grab her hand a lead her on.

She protests as she says, "you just want me for your self so you can keep raping me day after day."

"No Deanna I just wanna make sure they're not gonna kill us."

So, we sneak up to the brush and peek through, we see a small tribe of about thirty people. Mostly men, maybe one-third woman and children. We listen and try to make out anything they are saying but it seems like another language.

"I don't know I think we should head back, get you some clothes and come back first thing in the morning with a plan."

She looked at me, she sighed, then grinned. In a whisper she said, "Ok your right, lets go it might be dark when we get back and we don't want to travel in unexplored territory in the dark."

We get back to our hut just at the brink of dusk. We get a bite to eat and go for a bathing swim. I come up from behind her and put both arms around her and with my right hand I squeeze and maul her tits and my left I rub and finger her pussy. A few moments later my throbbing erection is deep inside her pussy moving in and out from behind. We make our way to the shore and on the edge of the water I sit down and force her to ride my cock. Up and down, she rides as the waves splash up against her pussy and tits. Because the water is cool it prolongs my orgasm for a half hour. Finally, after countless orgasms Deanna has and the fact, I made her switch back and forth from her pussy to her ass I finally cum deep in her ass. We make our way to the hut and crawl up into our hammocks I make and fell asleep.

***

I wake about a half hour before dawn and reach around and start to rub Deanna's pussy. She wakes up and looks at me.

"Suck my cock Deanna, and suck it now. I need to cum."

She sighs and turns and takes my cock into her hand and starts to stroke it. Her mouth goes over the head and she clamps down with her lips and sucks like she would a straw.

"Swallow it Deanna, swallow my fuckin cock."

"Relax I'm barely awake give me a minute." She says as she goes back down taking half my length into her mouth and throat.

"Oh, that feels so fuckin good, swallow it, take it deep down your throat before I lay you on the floor on that pile of sand under your shoulders and throat fuck you."

She attempts to take more and more of my cock into her mouth but its not enough. So, I push her off and order her to lay down on the sand pile I designed just for that. The pile is designed had divots for my knees so I could fuck her face like I would fuck her pussy doggy style. I get into position and slowly slide my cock into her mouth and gradually all the way down her throat till my balls rest on her chin. I hear her gag a few times before I withdraw my cock till just the head is at her lips then plunge back in balls deep until her throat acclimates and she stops gagging. It only takes a few minutes unlike the twenty minutes of so it uses to take when I first started. every so often I pull out completely as to give her a chance to take a good deep breath. Fifteen minutes later as my balls are resting on her nose, I feel the surge of cum travel from my balls up the whole ten inches of shaft right directly into her belly.

"Swallow bitch, gulp down my cum."

I continue to stroke in and out of her throat most of it directly into her stomach but I had to put some of it in her mouth so she would taste my cum for hours and a squirt on her face that I rubbed in with the head of my cock.

"You can surely suck a good cock, Deanna; you amaze me on your ability to swallow all ten inches."

"I don't have much of a choice you forced me to learn the hard way, you shoved it down my throat till I could take it all with out gagging."

"You'll make some one a great wife someday, a good slut wife." I say as I wipe the rest of me cum on her face.

***

As dawn breaks, I tell her to get her dress on and tie the vine belt I made for her on tight.

We head out with me leading so that I don't have to watch her wiggle as we travel the three hours walk to where the tribe lived. We planned to come in from the open field on what seemed to be the front side of the village and announce ourselves with a white flag I made from a tee shirt

We find a native tribe that are ruthless savages that rape the hell out of Deanna and again make her fuck me.

But they allow her to sleep with me at nights and since she has been so sexually abused in the last month, she finds herself raping me.

Since the tribe is small only about 20 people, we scheme up a way to kill them slowly one or two at a time so they stop raping her and the girls are raping me.

When there are only three left and we have been there for three months they escape from us.

We are left alone and we spend about a month fucking and I find a way to get my phone to charge and I call for help.

We are saved and find out that her parents are dead and she stays with me and we fuck and I eventually impregnate her we have a baby and marry.

***

"You better stop talking like that you're turning me on. I actually think I want you to fuck me up the ass. I really do like the way your cock feels up my ass."

"You're not for real, are you?"

"Well....... I think I am."

"Your gonna have to give me a little time, that last fuck really milked me good."

"Oh, I think I can get you hard." She proceeds to get up and climbs between my legs and takes my cock into her mouth.

Up and down her hand and mouth go, deeper and deeper I see my cock disappear down her throat. I can see the bulge in her throat as she removes her hand from my cock and is deep throating me hands free. A few minutes later my cock is so fuckin hard and dripping with her saliva. She pulls it out of her throat and climbs on top and mounts me guiding it into her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck that feels so good in my ass." She says as I watch it disappear into her ass.

I use my fingers and start to rub her pussy lips around her clit but not touching it.

"Oh, fuck bury that cock up my ass, rub my clit please don't tease me. Make me cum on your cock."

She tries to push my hand away from her pussy so she could rub her own clit.

"No, I wanna make you cum when I want you to."

"Oh, please I beg you please make me cum." She says and she pounces up and down on my cock furiously.

"Fuck my fuckin ass, fuck it hard please fuck the hell out of my ass." She screams at me as she flies up and down on my cock.

I'm rubbing her pussy and clit savagely as she writhes on my cock. She starts to cum hard, her head flailing about. Her hands on my knees and her feet on each side of my shoulders. She starts to squirt she cums so hard.

"I'm fuuuuuucccccckkkkkiiiiiinnnnnn cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg."

I don't think I've ever seen anyone cum so hard as she is, her rectum is pulsing, spasming, contracting, squeezing my cock so hard I start spasmodically pulsing load after load up her ass.

As our orgasms recede, she comes to a stop and just rests with me buried in her ass, as our breathes catch we look into each others eyes and smile.

"That was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had, I am a little embarrassed, I didn't mean to pee on you."

"I don't think you peed, I think you squirted, you know came on me."

"That was intense." She said as she laid down on my chest leaving my cock up her ass.

Thank you all for reading my story, hope you enjoyed it as much as I had writing it...