Deanna's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok you can change this now, your too young to be watching this stuff anyway."

"No, I'm not, I watch mom and dad's porn all the time."

"And do you do it with their knowledge?"

"Of course, I do."

"I bet you do, and are they home when you do this?"

"Of course not."

"And why are you watching it anyway?"

"Why does anyone watch porn?"

"No, I am asking why are YOU watching it?"

"Well." She stammers out. "Occasionally... well... you see... I get... well wet and have to satisfy myself. You see I don't have a boyfriend and have never had pussyual sex, I would like to remain a virgin for now."

I look at her quizzically, "Pussyual sex. I am not sure this is something I want to hear. Or if this is a conversation WE should be having."

"Oh, my mom knows about it. She calls it safe sex. She says she would rather I give head and take it up the ass then get Prego."

In the meanwhile, the TV is still playing the adult station and the girl on the screen is loudly exclaiming as the guy pound her from behind. Which I then notice what is really going on. "OH yes, yes pound that cock deep in me, pound it up my tight little virgin ass. Give me a big load please cum in my ass."

She smiles broadly and says, "There you go again, your jaw is hanging on the floor."

I turn to look at her in shock and she has turned toward me still smiling. At which point her shirt has ridden up and I can almost see her pussy lips.

"Yeah, even though I have got myself off sticking my finger up my pussy I think I might like it in the ass better. It is just so dirty. I don't know why but I like it dirty."

"Deanna you are an awfully outgoing person; do you talk like this in front of your parents?"

"I do in front of my mom but not my dad. I think he would kill me. My mom is so kewl. Don't get me wrong so is my dad but dad can be very protective."

"That is why I don't have kids; I would be too."

She sees me looking down at her crotch and looks down there herself. When she notices I can see her pussy.

"And why aren't you wearing panties? Maybe you run around your own house naked flashing your mom and dad but I don't think it wise here."

"I do when moms around but not when dad is, I don't think he would approve. But your kewl and I know you have girls here all the time running around naked, dad and mom talk about it many times."

"Well, I don't know why your parents are talking about my girlfriends in front of you but that is my business and you are old enough to be my daughter."

"Dad says your girlfriends are young and not much older than me."

I look over at the TV again and the girl has changed positions and she is now sitting on the big guy riding his cock with her pussy but now there is a big black guy with a twelve-inch cock pound her up the ass. And she is screaming for them to fuck both her holes and pound the shit out of her. A third guy walks in and the black guy tells him to shove his cock in her mouth and shut her up. I look back over at Deanna and she is staring at the screen. Then she looks over at me.

"Some day I definitely wanna try that, I'll be air tight." She says with a big grin.

"Well, I think it's time that I go to sleep." I say with all frustration.

"Oh, don't go yet, lets watch some more porn together."

"I gotta go Deanna." I say as I start to get up. My erection is clearly visible.

"I can take care of that if you would like, you look like you can use a little relief." She says smiling looking down at the bulge in my shorts. I promise no one will ever, ever know this will just be between us. Promise."

"I don't think so like I said your too young and you're my best friend's daughter. I couldn't do that to him." I say as I sit on the edge of the couch.

She gets up and stands in front of me, then knees down. "Look I can't let you go to bed like this, that wouldn't be right. Besides I am pretty aroused myself, and even though you might not want to ass fuck me like that girl is getting on the screen you can always go down on my and eat my pussy." She says as she reaches down between her legs and rubs her pussy. She pulls her finger out and rubs it on my lips.

"Doesn't that take sweet?" she says as she pulls it back and licks it herself. "Ooo that does tastes good."

I lick my lips and moan, then I moan again louder as I feel her hand grasp and squeeze my rock-hard cock.

"Deanna we can't do this." I say as I feel my willpower breaking down.

She looks down and with her other hand she runs it inside the elastic of my shorts and she pulls it away from me and over and under my balls.

I look at her face and her eyes bulge out and her mouth falls open.

"Holy fuck that this is tremendous. That is the biggest cock I ever saw. So that's what my mom meant when she said horse cock."

I knew Kelly her mom saw it, because her parents use to come over and I would have one of my girlfriends over and Johnny and I would trade girls and even do threesome filling Kelly with two cocks, but I didn't think she told her daughter about those times. She squeezes it harder and I moan out.

"Deanna, you have to stop, I won't be able to control myself, please stop."

But she just squeezes harder and starts to stroke me slowly up and down. Then she leans over and licks the head and pops the head in her mouth and sucks on it hard. My hips twitch and buck. She puts her hand on my chest and pushes me back so that I am lying down on the couch and picks up my legs so I am laid out on the couch.

"Wow that's a big one I can barely get the head in my mouth; I would love to sixty-nine with you and see how much I can get down my throat. I have gotten a six-inch cock down my throat once but that took about twenty minutes and I gagged a lot. This thing has got to be about twice that length."

I look at her and say, I had a girl once actually measure my cock once she was so amazed and it was not quite as hard as I am now but close and she measured ten inches."

She leans over and licks and sucks the head again then stands up and pulls her night shirt off leaving her completely naked. Her pussy is shaved as clean as it was the day she was born and her tits are so firm and perky, jutting up and out. Nipples swollen and sticking out at least and inch if not more. She turns and put her right leg over my head and squats over my face. She then proceeds to stand my cock straight up from my body.

"Oh My God, this is definitely enormous and I am gonna enjoy sucking on it." She says as she leans down and takes the head into her mouth. Inch by inch she pushes it into her mouth and down her throat. one two three four as the inches disappear. The she pulls up with a gag licks up the saliva and take it right back down.

"This thing is gaping my throat like never before. Did I say how much I love cum; I am gonna immensely enjoy swallowing your load, I bet it is gonna be a big load. I'm gonna have to gulp and gulp." She says as she takes it back in.

I can feel her throat contract and squeeze my cock as she gets now five inches in.

I can not believe her cock sucking abilities, for nineteen she seems to have the experience of a twenty-five-year-old hooker.

"Holy fuck." I say, "How many cocks have you sucked, you are amazing."

"Only about five." She says as she continues to stroke my cock, "but I watch a lot of porn and practice on my six-inch rubber cock I have. I try to practice at least three to four times a week."

She takes my cock back in her mouth and starts to suck, swirling her tongue around the head. licking the piss slit and popping the head in and out of her mouth sucking it like a straw. She goes back to trying to swallow my cock but she can only get about half the length in. I have to give her an "A" for effort because she keeps ramming it till it hits the back of her throat and I hear her gag each time it does. As she does this, I am staring intently at her young tight snatch fighting every effort not to dive in and lick up all the juices that is running out down the inside of her thighs.

After about five minutes she pops my cock out of her mouth and says, "Well what the fuck are you waiting for, start eating my pussy already. You gotta make me cum too. My pussy is aching for a tongue lashing."

I look up as she pops my cock back into her mouth and my weakness resigns and my tongue whips out and dives in and laps up all her juices. I hear a loud moan coming from her and she sucks harder on my pole. We go at it for about fifteen more minutes when she starts to thrash about on my face and cock. I can tell she is getting close to a powerful orgasm.

Finally, I hear her exclaim around the shaft of my cock, "Oh, oh, oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm fuckin cumming. My pussy is fuckin cumming."

Her body thrashes and writhes about on my face. Just at what I think her orgasm is peaking, I feel my balls shrink and suck up into my body, the head of my cock swells and the first of six loads of cum surge up the shaft of my cock and into her mouth. I can hear as well as feel Deanna gulping. Load after load splashes into her mouth and down her throat.

"Gulp, Gulp, Gulp" then she pulls it out of her mouth and a few more loads hit her in the face. "Is this an endless faucet of cum." She says as another glob hits her in the eye.

"How do you turn this off?" she says as she sticks it back in her mouth and licks up the last remnants of cum.

I continue to lick profusely are her pussy, drinking down the copious amounts of pussy juice pouring out.

As we both come down from our intense orgasms she gets up and turns around and lays down on my chest cuddling up to me.

"That was pretty fuckin intense wasn't that?" she says.

"Hmmph, that sure was, but you know we shouldn't have done that. If your dad and mom ever find out." Then I say in am imitation of her dad voice, "Hey Joey, thanks so much for watching my daughter for us while we were away. And a special thanks for dumping a huge load of cum down my daughters throat."

Deanna laughs, "I promise I won't tell anyone, just gotta promise me one thing."

"What is that?"

"That you will put this thing in my ass at least one time, with a load like that I will be shitting your cum out for two days."

"I don't know Deanna, we shouldn't have done what we just did, never mind fuck. Whether or not its in your back hole or not."

"I say its time to go to sleep, that's what I think." I say to her.

"Ok, lets head on up. I bet your bed is really comfortable."

"Uhhh NO, I am going to sleep in my bed and you are going to sleep in your bed. No ifs ands of buts."

"Oh, come on, why can't I sleep with you tonight, I just swallowed that massive load of yours what the problem."

"Because first you'll try to seduce me again and second, you'll want to sleep there every night. And that's not gonna happen. This was a one-time thing and it was an accident."

All of a sudden, I hear Deanna saying, "Joey I'm tired I think I'm gonna hit the sack." As she shakes me awake.

This is when I realize that was just a dream, thank God I say to myself doing this with one of my best friends' daughters is probably not an option regardless of how much I would love to slam my ten-inch cock balls deep in her. Besides she's so small I would probably split her in two.

So, I get up off the couch and say, "lets go to bed."

"Have a good night, Deanna sees you in the morning." I say as we head upstairs walking side by side.

"Night Joey, I think I'm gonna sleep good tonight."

She laughs as she goes into her room. I head up to the third floor and go into my room and close the door. I turn to go into the bathroom and take a quick shower then I pause, I turn back and lock my door thinking just in case she tries to pull a fast one again.

***

The next morning, I wake a little late, I open my eyes then smile to myself. "What a night, dam that was a hot dream, she so fuckin hot. Wish it was real, but I better try to forget it. Wish she wasn't their daughter I would show her how deep the rabbit hole goes. I better get this out of my mind.

I head downstairs after I get dressed and make up some coffee go out onto the deck and sit and relax in the morning sun and fresh air sipping away at my coffee. A little while later Deanna comes down in nothing but her night shirt which is barely past her hips. She spends most of the day like this or in her bikini flaunting everything she has trying to entice me. I try to spend most of my day either in my office of in another room. But she keeps popping up asking me for one thing or another. Finally, I tell her I have to head out for a little while. She requests that she accompany me but I tell her it's business. She sighs but except it.

"Don't wait for me for dinner I might not be home till late. There is plenty of food in the fridge or you can call Antonio's pizza I have an account with them."

"See ya later Joey." As I head out the door.

I try to do this every day for the next three days, but on the third morning I wake up and head downstairs for a cup of coffee and Deanna is sleeping on the couch. She hears me come into the room and rolls over onto her back.

"Mmm good morning Joey how was your night. Mine was wonderful I just spent all night watching porn.

"Deanna, that's more info than I needed to know."

Just at the moment the phone rings, "Who the hell is calling me at 8:00 am."

I pick up the phone, "Hello."

"Hello, may I speak with Joseph Maloney?"

"Speaking, who is calling?"

"This is agent Martinez."

"AGENT Martinez." I say expressing the agent part.

"Yes, I have some bad news for you sir. Your name was on the emergency contact list for a Mr. Johnny Tuscano and Mrs. Kelly Tuscano."

"Yes, has something happened to them?"

"Well Mr. Maloney, I regret to inform you that their plane had some difficulties and has gone down in the Atlantic Ocean, somewhere near St. Helena. The coast guard is searching for them and we are hoping to recover the passengers shortly. We will contact you as soon as we have any news for you."

"Agent." I say in a panic. "Where did the plane leave out of?"

"Rio de Janeiro, why sir?"

"I will be out there in the morning; I want to be there when they are rescued."

I see Deanna sit up in a panic. "What happened?"

I wave her down.

"Sir please calm down, no need to fly all the way down here yet. We will call as soon as we have any info. Spending all the money for a flight for nothing is not necessary."

"Agent please money is definitely not an issue with me. Please I would like to be there when we find them."

"Alright, here is my number you can call me as soon as you get here and I can meet you. 345-555-1212."

"Ok thank you agent Martinez we will see you as soon as possible. Here is my satellite phone number in case you need to reach me. 812-568-3232."

I hang up the phone and look at Deanna, "Ok calm down here, your parents plane went down and there is a search party out looking for them now. The coast guard has boat in route as we speak."

"Oh My God NO." Deanna screams out "God Please NO."

"You need to get a grip and go up and pack an outfit or two we could buy anything we need when we get there."

She jumps up hysterical and runs over to me and puts her arms around me. "Please Joey don't let them be dead, I couldn't handle it."

"Now I am sure they will be rescued very shortly and I will get a call before we even get there." I say as I console her. She has her arms around me and her body tight up against me. I can feel her lustrous tits pushed up against me. Even though she is upset her nipples are hard and pointy poking into my chest.

"Go up stairs now and get some clothes on, while I get my head together and figure out what we are gonna do."

"What we are gonna do." She yells out, "We are gonna get on a plane and head down there now."

"Yes, yes we are but I have to make a few phone calls first. Just calm down I need you to have a straight head on."

"Ok I'm sorry, I'm just scared."

"I understand, we both have to keep a calm head, it won't do anyone any good. Now go upstairs and get some clothes on you can't get on a plane looking like that." I point out the fact that she is not wearing much.

She looks down at herself and smiles, "YEAH." She says as she runs away.

I make a few phone calls and set up the flight. I head up and get dressed pack a few things and come down.

Deanna, where's Deanna. I look around and yell up. "Deanna come down here for a minute."

"I'm coming." She yells down.

Ten minutes later she come down the stair wearing a low cut black spandex mini dress just above her knees and a pair of fuck me pumps, with an overnight bag in her hand.

"Deanna do you really think that is appropriate to wear where we are going?"

"This old dress, I just threw this on because it was fast. Let's just go."

With the expression on her face, I can tell she is scared.

"Ok the plane leaves at 6:45 pm so find something to keep yourself occupied till I call you."

"6:45 pm are you crazy I wanna go now."

"This is the first plane out; everything will be ok don't worry"

***

4:00 pm comes around and I yell for Deanna.

"Ok, ok let's go the car is here to bring us to the airport.

The taxi driver drops us off, I pay him and give him a nice tip thanking him for getting us to the airport so quickly. We head in with two tickets I purchase online to Rio De Janeiro. As we are standing on line, I notice three or four a head of us there are eight large black men dressed in basketball uniforms. So, I think to myself, what the hell are basketball players flying to Rio De Janeiro for, I don't know but I don't think they play basketball down there. But I decide to pay it no mind especially since they keep looking at Deanna, eyeing her up and down and looking at her. I just ignore it as I am too worried about Deanna's parents. As we board the plane Deanna and I head up to the front to first class and they head to the back to coach. So, I just put them out of my mind and we sit and I tell Deanna to try and relax. About an hour and a half later I wake. I look over at Deanna and it seems we both must have dozed off; she is still sleeping and I notice her dress has ridden up to the top of her thigh. I look over at her face and she seems to be sleeping. I lean forward pretending to check my shoe laces and turn my head back and I can clearly look up her dress and see her cute little red panties. I sit back thinking I really shouldn't be doing this. But I can't help myself she is so hot looking regardless of who she is. Just then I hear a bit of ruckus in the back, sounds like someone is yelling but I can tell what.

All of a sudden, I look up and see a rather large man sitting near the front not far from the cockpit get up and start walking toward the disturbance. I think to myself this must be the sky marshal. As he walks by us, he looks down and smiles and I can tell he is not smiling at me but at Deanna's dress riding so high up. As he passes, I lean over and grab the hem of her dress and try to pull it down. She wakes up and looks down as I withdraw my hand.

She looks up at me and smiles and with a big grin she says, "what are you doing? You're not trying to get a cheap feel, are you?"

I just look at her with a bit of embarrassment and confusion, "I'm not trying to cop a cheap look, I was trying to cover you up. Everyone that passed by looked down and grinned at me because your little red panties were on display."

"Oh, I'm sorry, my mind is not right. Just worried about mom and dad. I know your not really trying to do any of that."

I smile at her then the smirk quickly switches to a look of shock when we hear a sound of gun fire coming from the back of the plane.

"What the fuck was that?" Deanna says to me.