Deanna's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't got a fuckin clue." I say to her as everyone in first class whirls around to look back to where the sound was coming from. Just then one of the big black guys comes pushing the air marshal through from the back with a gun up against his head.

"Ok everyone put your head between your legs and your hands on your head, we're taking a little detour."

A few women scream and everyone follows his orders. He drags the air marshal up to the cockpit door and orders him to unlock it. After the argument that he does not have a key and it can only be opened from the inside the hijacker forces him to get the pilot to open it. As it opens, he slams the marshal to the ground and shoots the copilot. He yells at the navigator to get out and sit down. Two more of the black guys came forward and held up the marshal and navigator and tied them up. The one that looks like the leader pushes his way into the cockpit and closes the door. Two more came up from the back, leaving three left in the back to watch the coach passengers. The four that were in the front started ordering people to stay down and keep their hands on their heads. There was an announcement over the PA speakers, "How ya all doing today we have a new destination everybody we be heading to Nigeria which if you didn't know is in Africa. About four thousand miles north of where you wanted to go. But as long as everyone cooperates no one will get hurt, so listen to the men around you."

I turn my head slightly toward Deanna and whisper to her, "Keep your dressed pulled down and if you get the opportunity grab the sweater you have next to you and put it on."

"What? We have crazy men all around us and your worried about me covering myself up. Are you crazy too?"

I just shake my head and say, "Your young and naive and you should just listen to me or I you might end up regretting it."

"I'm just trying to stay alive; I don't care if their getting a little cleavage show."

"You know what, do what ever you want but don't say I didn't warn you."

One of the men must have heard me whispering and came over and hit me in the shoulder with his gun and told me to shut the fuck up. That's when he must have noticed Deanna's low cut back of her dress and leaned over me and rubbed her saying, "Hey sweet cheeks we might have to get together later."

Deanna looked at me with fear on her face and I just look back at her with a I told you so look. Then she looked up at the guy and said, "No thank you sir." With the same feared look on her face.

"That's OK it'll be my pleasures sweet cheeks, in fact we all might get to know you a lot better. Like all your grooves and crevices. In fact, stand the fuck up now and let's see what you got." He said pointing the gun at her.

"Please sir no, please leave me alone."

So, I sit up, "Come on man leave the girl alone she's not bothering you."

So, he whirls around and punches me in the face and I fall back into Deanna knocking her out of her seat and we both fall on the floor.

"What the fuck is it your business asshole or is she your woman?"

I start to get up trying not to get him anymore upset and keep the focus on me and off Deanna, "Hey I didn't mean anything by it but yeah she is my wife." Hoping he won't bother her.

"YEAH, you like em young too, hey sweet cheeks how old are you?" I turn back to look at her trying to get her to lie and say she is older when I realize when we both hit the ground, I fell on top of her and her legs splayed open and her red panties are just about in full display. In fact, they are almost a thong with strings on the sides. So, I reach down fast to help her up and the strap falls off her shoulder and we can see she is wearing a low-cut demi-bra. What the fuck is she wearing, I think to myself. She is asking to be raped. As she gets to her feet, she pulls the strap back up on her shoulder but not before the guy notices everything.

"Wow she is a hot one you have there, I bet you fuck her every night maybe twice a night. You got a nice set of titties there and I love the red panties."

I look over at her with a I told you so look. And she looks back with a feared nervous expression.

He pushes me down into my seat and grabs Deanna by the arm and pulls her over toward him. Just then the cockpit door opens.

"What the fuck is going on asshole?" the leader says to the dude holding Deanna's arm.

"Sorry boss I was just thinkin about gettin me some young pussy here."

"Not now you asshole we have to get and keep the plane and passengers under control." The boss man says. He smiles as he looks at Deanna, "Maybe later she looks pretty hot."

"Sure boss." The dude looks at Deanna and kisses her hard on the lips. "Maybe we could all get to know you better later honey, all eight of us. You do like gang bangs don't ya. Think you could handle eight huge black cocks? Well, we'll find out later." He says as he pushes her on top my lap. Then he looks at me. "We might even let you get some of her pussy to since she's your wife." Then he walks off leaving the other guy there to watch over the front of the first class.

Deanna attempts to get up and reaches behind her to push herself up on the armrest so that she could sit back in her own seat and her hand slips off the armrest and lands hard but not hard enough to hurt me right on my cock. Then she looks back with a oops looks, "Sorry."

So, I grab her arm with one hand and I pick her up, she stumbles back on those stupid high heals and I catch her by her ass pushing her back up. What a firm ass I think to myself but I say, "Don't you have another fuckin pair of shoes?"

"Yeah, but in my bag in the overhead and I don't think they are gonna let me get it down."

I give her I guess your right look.

As she sits down next to me, I lean over and say, "why would you wear an outfit like this? Were you expecting to get picked up?"

"No, no the undergarments I had on before we left, and the dress was just a quick way to dress. I threw more clothes in my bag."

A few minutes later the boss man comes out of the cockpit and tells the guy that was harassing Deanna to go in and watch the pilot. I look over at the sky marshal and the navigator as the black men were talking and the navigator is trying too nonchalantly free himself. I can see he is almost free as the sky marshal looks at him and violently shakes his head no. Just then his hands pop free. He manipulates his hand to the sky marshal's ankle to get his spare gun, when the sky marshal pulls away trying to tell him no. Another guy pops his head out of the stewardess's compartment and notices what is going on and yells. The guy that the boss man was talking to whips around and points his gun at the navigator and BANG!! The navigator is dead.

"Fuckin asshole." The boss man says, "why the fuck couldn't he just listen, now he got what he deserved."

"Boss all we have left is the pilot, maybe we should not try to kill him. Who's gonna fly the plane." The guy in the stewardesses' quarters said to the boss man.

The boss man looks at him, "Asshole, you know Mohamed can fly this piece of shit if he had to." Then he looks the guy who shot him and says with a grin, "He has a point."

"Ok, lets get everyone in first class to the back. We need this area for head quarters."

So, one of the big black guys straightens up and yells, "OK EVERYONE UP AND HEAD TO THE BACK OF THE PLANE. FIND A SEAT BACK THERE."

Everyone starts to get up and I lean over to Deanna, "Grab your sweater and put it on."

She nods and as we get up, she slides her hand over and starts to pull her sweater on.

"Fuck no, you don't need that we wanna see your titties, in fact you and your old man can stay right there."

I look up at Deanna, she has a fuck no look on her face, I just nod and we both sit down. Everyone else shuffles out of the first-class area back to coach. Some try to grab their belonging but the guy at the back tells them they don't need anything just go the fuck back and find a seat. I can hear the other passengers in the back talking and complaining asking what's going on. A few minutes later the guy in the stewardesses' quarters comes out eating asking any of his buddies if they want anything. One of the guys in the back comes up front with the two stewardesses both pretty attractive. Ones a black woman 5' 6" impressive body, bubble butt, huge tits. The other a brunette Caucasian woman short maybe 5' 5" small maybe large A cup or small B cup tits. Both beautiful legs, slender hips. Probably in their twenties.

Deanna and I look at each other and she leans over and whisper, "God please let them use them and not me."

Now there are five of the eight guys up front, the two stewardesses are sitting in the seats next to the sky marshal. Two guys are still in the back watching the rest of the passengers and the boss is back in the cockpit with the pilot. One of the guys grabs the black stewardess and pulls her to her feet and says, "Hey there milk chocolate are you as sweet as you look? I would love a taste of you. I bet your bitter sweet." As he grabs her from behind and with both hands grasps her tits. He squeezes and pinches her through her uniform. "What's your name? I wanna know the name of the hot bitch I'm gonna gape, and how old are you."

"Kamisha, and I'm 28 and please don't hurt me."

"And her name and age?"

"Toni, and she 25 and please don't hurt her either."

"Oh, please don't." she exclaims as she tries to push him off her.

Another guy walks over and they sandwich her between them as they continue to molest her. She's moaning and squirming trying to get away as they have their fun. The other three are watching intensely as they laugh and cheer them on. The other stewardess is sitting watching on squeamishly as they rip the buttons from her blazer then her shirt. They start to fondle her tits through her strapless bra as those 38 D tits pop out of their confinement.

The one guy walks up to her and says, "Mmm I love chocolate milk." As he sharply pinches and twists her nipples then leans down to suck on one.

Finally, the other stewardess sits up and says, "Please leave her alone she hasn't done anything to you."

As they look down at her the expression on her face says why the fuck did, I say anything and knew she just put herself in a heap load of shit.

"Oh, so you want some do you, you little honky bitch?" the guy walking out of the stewardess quarter says.

She shakes her head with extreme panic, "No please leave us alone." She says as the guy picks her up by the collar of her shirt. I look over at the other guys and they have Kamisha's dress pulled up and pulling at her G-string. "Hmm look at this little slut she expected to be fucked, now she could take our big black cocks and get what she wants." She begging and pleading with them to stop.

I look back at Toni and she also has two big black guys pulling up her dress and ripping open her uniform top. As they grab and maul her tits and ass. "Wow if this one didn't have a pussy, I might think she's a man what the fuck happened to her tits? I love my tit big."

They all start laughing, "If you fuck her up the ass it will be like when you were in prison."

The other guys says and they all start laughing again. They push Toni to the floor and tell her to get on her knees and one to the guys with her starts to unbutton his pants.

"Ray don't break her jaw with that thing." The guy next to one of the guys with Kamisha says.

"Don't worry I won't but if Keith would pull his cock out every one would run, might think it was an anaconda."

Everyone roars with laughter. When the one guy pulls his cock out and slaps Toni in the face. Toni and Kamisha look at it with shock as this thing is gotta be six inches flaccid. I hear Deanna moan next to me and turn my face. Her mouth is wide open and eyes buggin out. I hear her say in not more then a whisper, "OH... MY... GOD..."

As Ray proceeds to stuff it in her mouth and she attempts to turn away. He grabs her hair and says, "suck it bitch or I'll rip your nipples off."

So, she reluctantly opens her mouth as wide as she can to accommodate his beast. As the head gradually disappears into her mouth she gags slightly.

"You haven't even got the head in yet bitch what are you gonna do when my cock has grown to its full nine-inch length and buried with my balls up against your chin"

I look back at Kamisha and they have her bent over Keith has his cock out and proceeds to push it up against Kamisha's lips and the guy in the back they called Xavier is trying to stuff his cock up her pussy. They all seem to have tremendous cocks, at least six inches soft and growing. I look back at Toni as I hear a loud choking and I can see probably six inches of Ray's cock in her mouth and his shaft has grown to three quarter erection. Her throat is bulging profusely from the head of his cock.

"Take it bitch, suck my meat. Open your throat and take it down. Relax and it will easily go down your gullet. "

Then I hear choking from Kamisha and I can see Keith forcing his cock down her throat. She groans loud as they fill her holes, in sequence they push in and pull out the same. I can see Xavier has grown to full length as he full's her pussy good and Keith is also now grown to full length and has most of his cock in Kamisha's mouth.

Toni is now in full gag mode as Ray face fucks her with most of his cock as he yells at her to open her throat and swallow because he IS gonna slap his balls on her chin. The other guy holding Toni they called Jeremy pulls up her dress and attempts to push his big cock into her pussy.

At this point both girls are getting their pussy and throats fucked hard and deep. The fifth dude is watching on and looks over at Deanna and I and smiles. I think its time you get some cock to bitch.

"Dude please she's only nineteen you have those two please leave her alone." I beg him.

"Oh, I see you want her all to yourself and wow you like 'em young. Nineteen she must be really tight. Can't wait to see how tight she's gonna feel around Tiquand's cock."

Keith says, "can't wait to see how tight she's gonna feel when you have your cock buried balls deep in her pussy and my cock buried balls deep in her ass. Man is that gonna feel awesome."

Deanna just shakes her head frantically, "PLEASE NO, I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME. ESPECIALLY MY ASS IS CHERRY. Joey PLEASE MY ASS WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT."

"Dude, I beg you please don't hurt her."

"Oh, I see you just want her first, that's ok your little white cock will ready her for my mammoth black cock. Ok slut opens his pant and take out that cock if you can find it."

With all my panic I can't seem to understand why my cock is growing hard and thickening, I just hope it grows soft before she gets it out of my pants. She scared but obeys the guys as she starts to unbuckle my pants.

I protest and he puts the gun to my head and says, "do you think she would enjoy fucking a corpse."

I give in and left her finish and I lift up my hips and she shimmies my pants down to the floor then she looks up and notices the bulge in my boxers. She looks up in my eyes and I mouth I'm sorry. I lift up and she pulls my boxers down and she looks up and gives an impressive grin.

Tiquand says, "Pretty big for a white guy. Ok slut starts sucking and get that white cock hard like you probably do at home. Let's see how fast you get him hard. I am impatient and I wanna fuck your sweet young pussy so if you want him first to stretch out your holes you better get him hard and ride his cock otherwise your gonna experience my big black cock in your hole first."

So, she looks me in the eye and apologizes, then she mouths I'm sorry but its gonna be either you or him. She them proceeds to open her mouth and swallow the head of my cock. I moan and she takes more in. The more she takes in the bigger it gets which seems she's not taking anymore in but looking down at her I can see her throat stretching excepting my shaft deeper and deeper it goes. Its almost at full mast and she has just a touch more then half. I am shocked at the fact I haven't heard much gagging or choking.

Five minutes later my cock is aching and throbbing. Tiquand says, "And I repeat pretty big for a white guy your almost as big as me. Ok slut its time you go for a ride. Unless you want me to go first?"

She shakes her head no and gets up.

"Lose the dress slut." He says

She lifts it over her head and puts it in her seat. Wow she is so fucking hot I think to myself.

"Lose the bra and panties too, if that's what you call those they look more like a few pieces of string."

She reaches up as the bra is a front clasp and pops it and puts it on her dress followed by her G-string.

"Wow you be pretty sweet; I do love vanilla. Let's get going before I'm first"

She climbs up and straddles my hips as she does, she gorgeous tits are thrust in my face. As she arranges herself over my cock, she can't help but force those beautiful knockers in my face hard. Uncontrollably I take one into my mouth as I feel the head of my cock start to penetrate her pussy. Tight, so incredibly tight. That is all that is going through my mind. As it goes deeper and deeper. I can feel her kegel muscles squeezing and milking my shaft. A moment later I can feel my balls tight up against her pink crinkled butt hole. She leans forward as the armrest are preventing her legs from spreading as much as she would have wanted.

She sighs deeply into my ear. "Fuck your big."

"Let's go bitch, start the fucking. You must be use to that cock."

She turns her head toward him and says, "Yeah, but he's very big. My pussy has to get use to his girth."

"Yeah, bitch wait till you also have my cock in your ass as well."

"Please no, I am an anal virgin. I have never had a cock in my back door."

Tiquand laughs, "This is a fuck fest slut, what do you think is gonna happen. Look at those bitches."

We all turn to look over. They all seemed to have switched. Keith and Jeremy are pounding the fuck out of Toni. Keith and Jeremy switched Keith is now behind her slamming his cock up her ass and Jeremy has both his balls in her mouth while he strokes his large cock.

While Ray is sitting on the floor with his back against the wall, Kamisha is sitting on his cock and Xavier is slamming his cock up her ass. Both girls were moaning loud as these big black guys were using their orifices. I look up and see a fear in her eyes I never thought I would see in anyone.

"OK slut lets get on with this, no more pussy let's get that ass stretched out. I will give you ten minutes to get his entire cock up your shitter."

"GOD NO, please sir I beg you please don't make me do this."

"Keep begging but its not gonna help, your just wasting time. I said ten minutes. After that I'm gonna ram my entire cock up your ass with no mercy."

"You better do it." I say in a low voice to her. "It'll hurt a whole lot more if you slam it up your ass compared to you doing it your self."

"You better listen to him, the last bitch I did that to needed stitches inside her ass."

"You pussy has got my cock dripping wet, that's gonna help." I say to her.

I look at the Tiquand, "Can I have a few minutes to stretch her out and lubricate her please?"

He looks at me for a minute, "Go ahead but hurry the fuck up."

I look into her eyes, "Just listen to me and do what I say."

"OK what should I do?"

"Ease yourself off my cock and turn around put your feet on the floor and your hands on the top of the chair in front of us. I need your ass in my face. I'm gonna prepare you."

"Have you ever done this before.?

I just chuckle, "You could say that."

She slowly pulls my cock from her soaking pussy, turns around and instead puts her feet on the chair on each side of my knees, then her hands on the chair in front of us. I put my hands on her ass cheeks, and think to myself I must have died and gone to heaven.