Deanna's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron yells waving his gun as Jonah goes down to see if Ray is ok saying, "What the fuck happened, who the fuck did this?"

No one answers so he yells again, then he turns his head back to look through the door and just then one of the passengers rush him followed by another and another as he turns back, he shoots the first guy but the second guy tackles him on top of Jonah and Ray. Two or three more passengers land on top and the gun goes off again injuring at least one more passenger. Everyone is screaming and all of a sudden, the plane starts to descend. Gradually at first then more and more as the minutes pass. I look at Deanna and yell for her to buckle her seat belt and put her head in her crotch. I buckle up as I am bringing my head down to kiss my ass goodbye, I see a little sign on the wall in front of me stating "Inflatable raft" with the word "Emergency Raft" in big red letters on top and beneath. Deanna hold on tight God will be with us. We hear people screaming.

Keith is still on the floor holding Xavier saying, "It'll be ok man, it'll be ok"

With all the chaos going on I turn my head and look at Deanna, "I am so, so sorry Deanna."

"It's ok, I'm ok, it's not your fault. If it makes you feel any better you have a really beautiful cock and I truly enjoyed the way you made me feel. For that I thank you."

Just then we feel the plane skip on the ocean, I turn my head and all I can see is darkness out the window. Then I see the water ripple passed the window and think to myself well it our time, I guess.

Deanna screams, "No I don't want to die." Its then I realize it is NOT our time. The wing rips off the plane and a big hole tears in the side, water starts to gush in and the plane starts to submerge.

"Its time we get the fuck out of here. I jump up and no one is around Keith and Xavier are both dead up against the wall. I don't see the stewardesses anywhere. I pull the latch opening the compartment with the life raft and yank it out. I get slammed up against the wall and I see Deanna's seat break off and pins her between the seats I run to her and grab her hand and pull. Lucky she was covered in cum because she slid right out. As she does the compartment pops open and one of my bags hits me on the head. I put my arm through the strap on my bag and grab the strap on the raft. My other hand I grab Deanna as she trips on the floor and she grabs her torn dress as the current of water drags us out of the hole. I pull her close and wrap her arm through the raft strap and pull the inflation handle and as the boat inflates it pulls us up which seems like forever, we finally reach the top. As we break the surface, I pull Deanna up and fight to get her into the raft its hard as we can't see since it is dark. After she's in I hand her the bag and I climb in myself. We both just lay there gasping for breath, then I look around and see the last of the tail submerge the waters surface as my eyes roll back in my head and I blackout.

***

As my eyes start to clear I can see a light, not too bright. My eyes flicker open and I can see the horizon. The sun is just starting to come up. It must be no later then 5:30 am. As my head start to clear and my eyes focus, I glance up at Deanna on the other end of the boat. I think to myself 'OH No is she alive.' I get up as fast as I can and crawl over to her and put my hand on her upper thigh as she is still naked her dress lying next to her in a heap.

I shake her slightly, "Deanna are you ok, Deanna are you ok," I repeat trying to get her acknowledgement to see if she is alive. She stirs slightly and pulls tight to herself, but does not respond. I lean back and think maybe I should let her sleep she did have a real hard night and she must be sore. As long as she is alive, I will let her be for now. I go and lay back down on my side of the raft and lay my head back. 'Wow my head is pounding, I should check my bag and see if there is anything in there useful.'

I pull my bag closer and open it up. Unfortunately, it is not my close bag but everything in there is wet. Then my eyes spot my satellite phone. Oh Yes, we're saved, I will call the coast guard and they can track my GPS signal and come and rescue us. A grab a hold of it and flip opens the cover and push on the button. I sigh, nothing happens. I push on the button again but still nothing happens. I press on it a new more time but still nothing happens. I flip it over and pop open the battery compartment and some water come out. 'Fuck it's not waterproof, if I ever get out of this, I will make sure that the next one is 100% waterproof. I search around in there to see what else I could find that is useful, my wallet with money and credit card. That won't be useful here but when we get rescued, so I put it back inside. I see a flashlight and a few bottles of water and a couple of candy bars and some other snacky things. 'Awesome not sure how long that will last but something is better than nothing. I see my multi-tool in its case. 'Yes, that will come in useful if we need it. That's when I see a red something to my left and it is a bulge in the side with a zipper and it is marks supplies. So, I reach over and unzip the pouch, there is about 12 bottles of water, 12 pouches of instant food and a small first aid kit. This should last us about 12 days if we ration it, plus the supplies I have in my bag. Maybe I could take the phone apart and let it dry and with God help I can get it running. I zip the pouch back up and close my bag and lay back.

I look over at Deanna and she is laying on her side curled up with her knees up against her chest. I could see her ass and pussy from behind with just a hint of white oozing out of her. That can't be cum no way, but then again, she did get about twenty loads dumped in her. She did look pretty clean with the exception of her hair all tussled. The plunge in the water with the raft dragging us up to the surface did at least that much. But the sight of the cum oozing out of her pussy and ass was turning me on. I could feel my cock twitch in my pants. Thank Heaven that I didn't lose my clothes. I had shoes and socks, shorts and underwear. My shirt was a little torn but I had it. Poor Deanna all she had was her slut dress and that was even torn. No panties, no bra. I don't know what she was gonna do, but when we got to civilization, I would just buy her all new clothes, conservative clothes at that. But for now, I was enjoying looking at her oozing pussy and butt hole. I hope we get rescued soon I am not sure I could control myself for too many days. Especially since I already had the pleasure of plunging my cock deep into both her holes. I close my eyes and relax trying to wipe the lust from my mind.

***

A few hours later I awake to Deanna cuddling up next to me, she is still naked and her right leg is between mine and her right hand in on my chest. I can feel her bake pussy up against my thigh. I look down at her and she has her eyes closed but I am not sure she is sleeping. I can feel her tits on my side. I wrap my right arm around her and some how it finds her right breast. I run my fingers over her nipple and I hear an ever so soft moan come from her. We lay there for a while and I can hear her breathing deepen and increase as she falls asleep.

A half hour she awakes, she looks up at me as I am on top of her sucking her tits and rubbing her pussy.

With a shocked look on her face she says, "Joey, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh Deanna, you looked so fuckin hot laying naked next to me I just couldn't help my self to your hot young body. Especially since I already had my cock buried deep in all your holes."

"Joey Please don't do this remember I spent hours and hours yesterday taking cock after cock in one of my holes."

"Yeah, there were so many cocks in you yesterday wasn't there? But I just wanna give you one more load. Please don't make me rape you I just can't help myself just let me fill your pussy with my cum."

"No please, I'm too sore, besides what if we get rescued and a helicopter fly's in and see us.?"

"I wouldn't worry took much about that we will be finished before that happens, we'll be out here for at least a day or two before that. I think we're pretty far from land, maybe close to a thousand miles or more from any land."

"Joey please get up." As she tries to push me off.

I say with intense uncontrollable lust in my eyes as I pin her down and push her legs apart with my own, "Lay there and take my cock in you and love it."

I proceed to push the head of my cock inside her. She is very wet and I am not sure if its from me or she still has cum dripping out of her. Since it couldn't be much more then eight or ten hours since she was raped by all those cocks. She just resigns and spreads her legs open as I fill her completely.

She moans out and says, "Oh... Oh... Oh your so fucking big. You fill me like no other."

"I knew you wanted it, especially since your so fucking wet."

"Its not that I didn't want you it was just I had enough fucking to last me a long time. Besides I think most of that wetness is cum dripping out of me."

"Well let's hope that we get rescued soon, I don't know how long I can go without fucking you two or three times a day. You are so fuckin hot."

"Thank you but I just wanna get rescued and find my mom and dad."

I pause and look into her eyes, "let me just cum in you and I'll be ok."

"Ok, ok go ahead and give me that big cock of yours and add your load to the rest of the cum in me. Your gonna fuck me whether I want to or not, so go ahead and rape me like everyone else did."

So, I proceed to slide deep in and out of her as we moan and groan together, I get her to cum three times before I feel her kegel muscle grip and milk my balls dry.

After about ten minutes I roll off her and she looks around and says, "thank God you got your bag I put my birth control pills in there when we were at the airport." So, she pulls the bag over and reaches in the side pouch and pulls out a zip lock bag and pulls out a compact and pops it open and pulls out a pill. "Do we have any water?"

"Look in the bag we have about six bottles in there and another twelve in the side pouch on the raft."

She pulls it out and swallows the pill and takes a gulp of water. "I don't want to get pregnant. Especially if we don't get rescued soon you might pump more cum into me then all those men yesterday put together." She says with a chuckle.

"I don't want to have to explain to my parents how you impregnated me by fuckin me three or four times a day."

"I think your dad would kill me if that happened. Maybe you should put on your dress, well what left of it, so you can cover yourself up."

"Oh, your gonna fuck me whether I have clothes on or not, I rather leave that for when we get rescued so you don't shred it any more then it is, so go ahead and enjoy my body.

We just lay there for a little while, "I have to say you really do have a beautiful cock. I'm glad you were the one to take my anal cherry."

"You were amazing, the way you milked my cock with your rectal muscle."

We lay coming down from our orgasms and fade gently into an exhausting sleep.

***

Hours later I wake up, Deanna is laying on me breathing deeply. She feels so good laying there, her tits pressed into my chest and my cock cuddled between her ass cheeks. The sun beating down on us warming us, probably giving her a sun burn. I reach over and grab my shirt and drape it over her back and ass trying to keep her from burning up. The past sixteen hours probably caught up with her so I just let her sleep, I'm still sleepy, so I close my eyes and fade back into a dreamy sleep. Dreaming of my cock buried in one of Deanna's holes.

***

Days go by and Deanna finds herself waking every morning with me on top of her fucking the hell out of her ass or pussy. This happens at least three or four times a day. Every time she falls asleep, she wakes to find me on top pounding my cock in one hole or another, or even lapping happily at one of her holes.

Finally, after two weeks of this, one day she wakes with me on top lapping at her pussy and she says, "Joey don't you ever get tired of fucking me? My pussy and ass feel like they are raw. Since the plane I think I had a least fifty loads of cum pumped into one of my holes; and that's been like give or take two weeks."

"Don't you like me fucking you? I thought this would be your dream come true, you said that I had an incredible cock on the plane. AND if you remember I said I hope we get rescued soon because I might fuck you two or three times a day till we do get rescued."

"It seems like you fuck me at any chance you get. You wait till I'm a sleep and you get on top of me and fuck me in one of my holes."

"Ok let me cum and I promise I will try to back off a little, its just hard because there is nothing to do and you lay naked here next to me day after day."

"Well, there is nothing else I can do, I don't want to put my last bit of clothing on because you probably will just tear it off me trying to get at my body."

So, I spend the rest of that day fucking all her holes and as the light leaves the sky, we both fall into a deep relaxed sleep.

***

Some time in the last night nearing morning the boat seems like it is rubbing up against something and Deanna wakes and peeks over the edge of the raft and screams, "Joey, Joey look, look we're rescued, we're rescued we hit land."

She yells at me shaking me trying to wake me up. I jump up in fright, looking around frantically, "What's the matter Deanna are you ok what happened?"

I look around and even in the deep dark and realize we are waving in and out of the shore. "Ok wait" I say in a normal tone of voice. "Put your clothes on and stay in the boat." I jump out and pull the boat up on the shore far enough so that is can't float back out to see, then I help Deanna out and we realize we are on a beach with a lot of palm trees around. I suggest we sleep in the boat till morning when we can see and find someone to help us. She agrees knowing that we really don't know where we are. We climb back into the boat and lie down peeking over the edge of the boat every few minutes until we both fall back to sleep.

A few hours later we both wake at the same time to the sound of birds. We get up and look at each other then back at the beautiful island. The sand so very white, the trees so very green and tropical, the water so crystal clear and blue.

"If we were here for any other reason, I would say this is paradise." Deanna says to me as she gets out.

I get out and follow her, "Wait we have to stay together, we don't know what we're walking into. We don't know where we are, there might be savages, or if we are even welcome here. We need to proceed with caution. We don't know what we'll find that might attack us." I say with concern in my voice.

She looks at me with a bit of fear in her eyes, "Don't you think we might just walk through the brush and find civilization."

"Yeah, we could or," looking up and down the beach, "we might be on an island a thousand miles for anywhere. I really have no idea."

"God no there has to be civilization here, there just has to be."

So, I grab the boat and pull it into the woods to hide it just in case. I grab Deanna's hand and we walk down the beach looking around for some sort of living existence except for plants and animals. After about an hour or so we find nothing, so we turn around and head back in the same directions we came from. We head slightly into the woods but nothing, just nothing but coconut trees and small animals running around. We head back out to the beach and find out boat.

"Ok" I say, "This is what I think we should do, lets spend some time getting ourselves ready for the night. Then we'll start building ourselves some shelter and I will also try to find some food for us to eat. Because I don't know if this island is deserted or what. And if this is not an island and we landed on Africa or brazil, so until I can figure out where the fuck, we are we need to think of this as home until that status changes."

She looks at me with a feared and worried face.

"First I need you to go look around for some dead broken dried-up wood we could use for firewood. Don't go too far because like I said I don't know where we landed. And I want to see you back here in no more than thirty minutes."

So, she heads out and I start looking for rocks to make an enclosure for our fire, I find a few sharp pointed rocks that I think I might be able to possibly use for a spear tip. I get the fire enclosure built and I find a nice straight stick for a spear. I go into my bag and find my multitool and I start forming the head of the stick working the shard of rock into it. I get some vines and wrap it up. Deanna comes back with some wood and I send her back out and tell her to keep collecting as much as she could so we will have some for tonight and the morning. I see her from the knee-deep parts of the beach as I search for fish and she just keeps piling up the wood. I come back in around late afternoon with a few fish. I then gather some of the wood she collected and get some matches from my bag I had stashed in a plastic bag. I got a fire started, I saw Deanna coming back with an armful of wood and I could see her dressed ripped more. Almost up to her armpit on one side and up to her waist on the other. It kept blowing with the wind and I could see her ass and glimpse of her pussy as she walked closer.

"What the hell happened to you?" I exclaimed with bewilderment.

"Oh, I was walking back through the brush and I tripped. As I was falling my dress got caught on something and ripped more, it can't get much worse, can it?"

"No, I exclaim, maybe we can come up with a vine rope to tie around your waist to hold it closed." I say to her.

"Yeah, it's not like you haven't seen me naked."

"Yeah, but if we find life here don't you want to have some clothes on?"

"Of course, but what am I gonna do, I didn't rip it on purpose."

"Anyway, come on over and sit down, you did a great job. I caught some fish and I got this fire started, maybe I can cook this up and we can eat before we start back out."

So, she sits down next to me and we eat some fish. So, we relax and it starts to get late.

"Why don't we settle in for the night and we can pick up again first thing in the morning." I say to her.

"Sounds good to me. I getting tired."

"You got a lot of wood there, hopefully it will last us until tomorrow. I don't want it to go out since we have only so many matches. And I do not know how long we are gonna be like this."

I say, "We should gather some palms and make us up a bed on the edge of the fire, I don't know if it is gonna get cold tonight and we can't bring the boat to close. It might melt and I don't know if we are gonna need it."

So, we settle in and watch the sun go down. She says she feels a little chilly, so I tell her to move closer and we can cuddle up and keep warm. We do and a little while later she falls asleep and so do I.

***

A little while later I wake and she is tight up against me. I can feel her tits on me and with one leg over mine and can feel her pussy on my leg. I gently roll her on to her back and slowly pull up her dress. The one side that was only ripped up to her waist ripped more to match the other side. 'Fuck that suck", I think to myself.

Fifteen minutes later Deanna wakes up.

"What the fuck, are you at it again." She says as she puts her hands on my shoulders as I am between her legs starting to pound on her pussy.

"You were so hot laying there I couldn't help but fuck you. And oh, I'm sorry but your dress ripped on this side, but at least it matches the other side." I say to her as my strokes got deeper and faster.