Deanna's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say, "Just relax Deanna and concentrate on breathing."

I lean forward and start to lick and caress her little pink crinkled hole. I hear a moan come from Deanna then I proceed to push my tongue up her ass trying to accelerate the process before Tiquand loses his patients and takes control of the situation and forces his cock in one of Deanna's holes. I then take my middle finder of my right hand and start to rub the outer rim of her asshole as I continue to lick around my finger. I continue to push my finger deeper and deeper into her ass till my finger is completely up her ass.

I feel her rectum clinch down hard on my finger and she moans out, "Ow, Ow, ow it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. Please stop. No more please."

"Slut stop complaining. Wait till you have my cock in your pussy and the bosses thirteen-inch horse cock up your ass. You think your old man's cock is wide wait till you see the bosses girth."

"Relax Deanna and it will not hurt so much."

I continue to push my finger in and out of her ass then insert a second finger and start to push in, while continuing to lick and spit around my fingers.

Ten minutes has passes and I can tell Tiquand is getting impatient when he says, "If you don't get your cock buried up her ass in the next five minutes, I'm gonna throw her on the floor and bury my eleven-inch cock balls deep and slap her pussy with my balls till I cum."

"Ok, OK relax I'm trying. Please give me a moment."

I continue to push my two fingers in and out of her ass then I insert a third finger from my other hand and proceed to pry her anal canal open suggesting to her to relax.

Finally, I say, "Ok it will be easier if you sit down on my cock instead of me pushing into you."

"Yeah, and do it reverse cowgirl so I can see your pussy while you're riding him."

She looks at me and I say, "with your back to me sit down."

She picks herself up and puts her hands on the head rest of the chair I am sitting on. I grab my cock and guide it to her pussy and rub it to get some lube from her dripping pussy and then push it into her ass. As she descends down, I can feel the crinkle stretching out.

"OH, OH that fuckin hurts." As she pulls herself back up.

"Deanna sweetheart as you push down on my cock bear down as if you were trying to poop that will make it easier. And the deeper it goes the harder you bear down. And remember to concentrate on breathing."

"FUCKING ENOUGH SLUT." Tiquand yells as he grabs her tits and tries to force her down on my cock. She screams yelling how much its hurting as half of my cock buries itself up her ass. He starts to slap her tits yelling at her to ride my cock. I can feel her bear down hard and almost all of my cock gets swallowed up by her ass. Tiquand continues to slap her tits but she just drops down the last two inches and sits there moaning and groaning.

I hear Kamisha say, "Just relax girl and it will eventually feel good, just relax."

I hear a voice from the entrance to the second class say, "Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll fill your mouth."

The other two guys walk in, "Hey we want some of that pussy, ass and mouth."

Each guy walks up to Toni and Kamisha, one guy they called Jonah fills Kamisha's mouth with his cock. The other guy they called Aaron walk up to Toni and grabs and mauls at her tits, pinching and stretching her nipples hard.

Deanna looks over in exasperation as the two stewardesses have all three of their holes filled with ten- and eleven-inch black wide cocks. The grunts and groans coming from them is louder and louder.

Tiquand looks back at Deanna and I. Deanna is now riding my cock milking it with her rectal muscles. It feels so incredibly tight.

"Ok it my turn to get me some sweet young pussy." Tiquand says as he pulls out this huge cock from his pants. He puts it up to Deanna's pussy and starts to push it in. He continues to push in deeper and deeper regardless of her protests and rejection. He continues to ignore her pleads when I suddenly feel his balls come in contact with my own. It feels so fuckin tight, almost too tight cutting off the circulation preventing any fluid escaping my urethra. The moans and sounds coming from Deanna are intense and very arousing.

"That's its slut take our cocks, you are so amazingly tight. You've got to have to tightest pussy I have ever fucked."

"OH GOD, please make this stop their too big, too fuckin big. Their stretching me so fuckin open gaping my pussy and asshole." Deanna keeps repeating over and over.

Tiquand reaches down and grabs both Deanna's ankles. Lifting them up on his shoulders putting his forearms behind her knees and grabbing both her tits with his hands. He continues to bounce her on our cock lifting her higher and higher till he is lifting her to the tip of our cocks and dropping her to the base. Our balls are in constant contact and because her holes are being stretched so tight around our cocks it is preventing us from cumming regardless of how tight our balls are.

I hear a sound to my left and the one they call Jonah is at the end of the aisle laying Deanna to her side turning her head so he could slide his cock down her throat.

He lines his cock up with her mouth and orders her to open up cause she gonna swallow his whole eleven inches. Inch by inch, gag by gag I watch as she amazingly takes his entire eleven inches down her throat till his balls are resting on her nose. I think to myself this is totally incredible she is air tight. Three huge cock's balls deep inside her. Then Tiquand starts moving her up and down again and Jonah starts to fuck her face.

Jonah is the first to cum, he again buries his cock balls deep in her throat pumping his cum directly into her belly saying, "OH FUCK YES TAKE MY CUM BITCH TAKE IT ALL."

Halfway through his orgasm Tiquand is the next as he dumps load after load into her pussy. I can feel his cock spurting huge amount of sperm into her which triggers my ejaculation injecting the contents of my balls up her ass. All four of us slump down. As Jonah pulls his cock from her mouth she gasps for breath. As she does, she chokes on his cum and unintentionally gurgles on it.

Tiquand pulls out of her and grabs her hair and pulls her face up to his cock and says, "Suck it clean bitch or I'll make you and you better act like you mean it and like it."

Deanna dazed and confused puts her feet back on the floor and grabs his slowly shriveling cock and attempts to lick and suck his cock clean. I can hear the slurping sound all the while my shriveling cock is still in her ass and I can feel cum running down my balls some from her pussy some leaking out from around my cock. These sounds and feelings are arousing me and my cock is slowly regaining it thickness and length.

When Tiquand is satisfied he pulls out of her mouth and says, "You are a good little slut, OK who's next?"

Ray, Jeremy, Xavier, Aaron and Keith walk on over and leave Toni a Kamisha naked lying on the floor by the sky marshals' feet.

Aaron grabs Deanna by her hair and pulls her up to her feet.

"Come on slut." He pulls her to the back of the plane.

"Wait, where are you bringing her?" I protest.

"Don't fuckin worry asshole you got your go at this slut. What the fuck do you care anyway?"

Tiquand says, "That's slut is his wife."

"Oh man he likes them young, doesn't he?" Aaron says.

"Let him come and watch. He might like the show."

Deanna staggers on her high heels as he drags her to the back of the plane. He stops and shoves her into Rays hands. "Wait I wanna put my clothes on." They throw her into my arms as they all dress. We both fall back into my seat as she hits me as I am trying to pull up my pants. I pick her up and finish pulling up my pants and hand her, her dress.

"I don't think so slut, your gonna stay naked. Your gonna dance for the rest of the passengers." Aaron says as he pulls the dress from her hands. It rips halfway up one side before she lets go and he throws it on the floor at my feet.

Aaron grabs her arm and forcefully walks her toward the back of the plane, "Please don't humiliate me anymore, I'm begging you."

"You're a whore slut and your gonna dance for these unhappy passengers and bring a smile to their frightened faces. In fact, I think your gonna please some of the really unhappy men and woman, what ya think slut?"

Aaron, Ray, Jeremy, Xavier, Keith and Tiquand all head to the back dragging Deanna naked except her high heels and me at the back of the line, while Jonah stays back to watch the two naked stewardesses and the sky marshal.

As they walk through the door to the coach area Aaron pushes Deanna into the middle of the aisle and yells dance slut. All the passengers look up with stunned and shocked expressions, I see some of the guys look up with enthusiasm as well as some younger woman. While most of the woman look discussed.

"Please I beg you, please don't do this to me." She says as she covers herself with her hands.

"If you don't start dancing, I'm gonna make every guy fuck you right here on the floor, so start dancing."

She looks up at me and then at the crowd, her hands slowly uncover tits then her pussy. She stands there looking around at the other passengers then back at the six hijackers.

"Come on slut wiggle that ass." Ray yells at her then the other hijackers follow and yell similar words at her.

She looks back at the other passengers and slowly starts to shake her hips in small circles. Her hands go up and down her sides over her hips. As she turns toward me, I can see her eyes are closed with the obvious assumption if she can't see everyone else then everyone else can't see her.

Aaron pushes her and orders her, "walk down the aisle slut and dance so everyone can enjoy your slutty body."

She starts at a fast pace just to get to the end of the aisle until Xavier orders her to slow down so everyone can enjoy her. Then he says, "come on people get your hands in on this."

I see some of the guys reaching out and grabbing her ass and tits. One guy even gives her pussy and rub. As she gets almost to the end of the aisle this hot young black girl grabs her ass and slides her finger up her ass crack then obviously inserts a finger up her ass then pulls it out and licks it. She looks down the aisle at the guys and mouths the word "CUM Yum"

I hear Tiquand say, "Wow that hot." Then in a loud voice. "Slut I want you to get on our knee and lick that hot sugar mama's pussy clean for her."

Deanna looks up at him in fear shaking her head no. "Please no I don't do girls."

"Well, your gonna do this one because I said so. Now get on your knees and pick up her skirt and slowly pull down her panties. Then get munching bitch."

The girl lifts up the outer armrest of the chair she is sitting in and turns out toward the aisle spreading her legs for Deanna. Deanna slowly descends to her knee in front of this woman. The woman lifts up as Deanna pushes up her skirt then reaches up and slowly pulls down her thong. When her panties reach her ankles, she reaches up and puts her hand on the back of Deanna's head and pulls her face into her crotch.

"Oh, come on baby, eat some milk chocolate. Lick my tight shaved bald pussy. Doesn't it taste yummy?"

You can't totally see because the girls skirt is partially covering Deanna's face, but the way the girls head is lulled back you can tell Deanna is going at her pussy.

"That's its girl lick my clit make me cum on your tongue."

"Hey you." Ray yells out to the guy sitting in the seat opposite the aisle of the girl Deanna is eating out. You could see him drooling "Drop your pant and give that slut a good fucking, you can use any hole you want." He says with a laugh, he looks back at his group and they all laugh.

The guy who looks to be in his upper twenties to low thirties quickly does as ordered. As he gets behind her still on his feet, pulls his pants down to his ankles and out pops an average six-inch cock; he squats down and guides his hard cock into one of her holes. As his head pops in he starts to push with no concern except for his own pleasure.

"Deanna jumps and turns her head abruptly and yells, "Easy my ass doesn't stretch as easily as my pussy."

The girl grabs her hair and pulls it back into her pussy and says, "Shut the fuck up bitch and keep eating my pussy I'm gonna cum soon."

The guy behind her continues to relentlessly shove his cock up her ass till he is balls deep. We can hear Deanna scream into the girl's crotch as the guy's grunts throwing his head back.

The girl says to the guy, "That's it fuck her ass good, that's it fuck her. Yes, I'm gonna cum on her face. Oh, fuck eat me bitch."

The girls starts thrashing in her seat as she cums on Deanna's face.

Ray yells out again and says, "You, big guy with muscle shirt on its your turn fuck her mouth."

The guy hesitates for a second and reluctantly gets up and kneels down in front of her.

"Unbutton his pants and take out his cock and suck it slut." Ray says.

Deanna quickly obeys as the guy behind her pounds at her back door. As she gets his pants open and pulls down the front of his boxers, I can see her face grimace and the girl that Deanna just ate out gasps and says, "Mother fucker look how thick that cock is!"

The guy turns slightly as Deanna attempts to guide his cock head into her mouth everyone looks and his flaccid cock looks like its as thick as my wrist.

"Hey when she has you hard, I want you to lay on the floor and she can straddle your while you." He points to another guy, "Fucks her up the ass. Then you." He picks a third guy, "fills her mouth with more cock. She loves cock, give it to this slut."

Well about an hour later after about 12 guys fill her with cum, she collapses with exhaustion on the floor. The hijackers get everyone back in their seat then Tiquand grabs Deanna by the arm and picks her up and they bring her back to first class.

"OK bitch its ALL our turn now, you got us all horny and we are gonna gang bang the fuck out of you."

As he drags her back there, she pleads, "I beg you please no my ass and pussy are so fuckin sore, please no more."

"Shut the fuck up slut and get back there." He says as he steps behind her, reaches between her legs and picks her up as she falls forward, he quickly reaches round and grabs her tits. They stroll out and right before we exit coach, me being almost the last; I hear a woman say, "that poor girl."

When we get in the back, they force me down into my chair and shove her into my lap as they all strip.

"Deanna I am so sorry, there is too many of them for me. Just do whatever they say and you won't get hurt.

"Yeah, that's easy for you to say its not your holes that they are filling with cum. My holes are so fuckin sore right now and just to think I still have seven huge black horny cocks to fuck and suck, I am not gonna be able to walk tomorrow, if there is gonna be a tomorrow."

"Oh, I think there will be a tomorrow, its just gonna be a real rough today." I say.

"Thank God I'm on the pill. Otherwise, who knows what would be growing in my belly. Just hope I haven't got some God-awful disease."

Xavier is the first one to strip and he comes over and grabs her. "You had enough of her it's our turn, come on slut come take some black cock as I know you want and love."

He pushes her on her knees and forces his cock in her mouth, she takes as much in as she could. All the other six guys gather around her and push their cocks into her hands. As she sucks and jerks these guys off the others jerk themselves hard. When they are all hard, they proceed to position her where she will stay for the next hour and a half. On her knees with a cock up her pussy, a second one up her ass and a third down her throat. load after load they pump into her. I could tell she is feeling nauseas from swallowing countless loads of cum, between loads she took before she went in the back, then the passengers in coach and now the seven black guys she taking now. She must have ingested at least a pint of cum. She looks like a rag doll just being tossed around, finally they get her to her knees and they all gather around and started a circle jerk on her. A few minutes later guy by guy unleashes a load on her face. They force her to open her mouth as they cover her in cum. When the last guy shakes his last drop onto her tits, we hear a slam and the cockpit door opens and the boss man comes out, "What the fuck is going on you bunch of assholes, I'm up there trying to get us to Nigeria and you're all back here blowing your load in this white little whore."

"Sorry boss we were just trying to..." Ray pauses

"Yeah, trying to get yourselves some white pussy, we're in the middle of a hijack and you're all jacking the fuck off. Get the fuck dressed."

He looks down at Deanna her face and tits spewed with cum. "Sit the fuck back in your seat whore."

She gets up and makes her way to the seat and sits next to me, she looks pretty horrid. I'm not sure I wanna touch her, but I know it would be in her best interest so I reach down to get her dress off the floor when I heard the boss man yell.

"What the fuck are you doing, sit the fuck back and don't move before I put a bullet in your head."

"But sir I was just getting her, her dress she needs some dignity after all she was just put through from all your men."

"Move again and I will shoot you dead."

I just sit back and look over at Deanna, I mouth I'm sorry and she just nods her head.

The boss man starts to order the other guys to get dresses again, then he looks around and says, "Who the fuck is watching the other passengers in the back while you douche bags are getting some white pussy? Get your fuckin asses back there before someone does something and it all goes wrong."

While this is all going on the shuffling and dressing no one but Deanna and I notices the sky marshal slipping his handcuffed hands under his feet bringing his hands in front of him. He then lifts his right pants cuff and pulls out a revolver. Just as he gets his finger on the trigger and points it up Tiquand turns around tucking in his shirt and yells, "GUN." This is all he gets out cause the marshal lets off a round into his chest and he falls flat on his back, he gets up and put another in Xavier and a third in Jeremy, before he notices the boss man lifting his gun when he charges him and they both fall into the cockpit door as they struggle for a few seconds, when Ray starts heading for the door and the marshal kicks the door closed just before Rays gets there.

Ray starts beating on the door yelling, "Boss, boss open the door let me in, Jihad opens up the door I can't help you out here."

Keith, Aaron and Jonah are all looking at the three guys that got shot, Keith shouts, "Jeremy is dead man, he's fucking dead."

Then I hear Aaron say, Tiquand is dead too man, get in that door man before Jihad is dead." That is when we hear two shots ring out.

Keith yells again, "Jihad, Jihad open the door."

Jonah yells, "Help me, Keith Aaron get me a towel Xavier is bleeding like mad."

Keith looks at Kamisha and says, "Where the fuck are the towels? Get me a fuckin towel before I kill you."

Kamisha gets up still buck naked and opens the cabinet and grabs a handful of towels and hands it to Keith. Keith puts one towel on Xavier's stomach and pushes down hard trying to stop the blood, Xavier chokes spitting up blood

"Keith, uh, uh Aaron help me please man, help me, don't let me die"

Ray runs to the back of the plane waving his gun. He comes through the door yelling for a doctor, one of the passengers' clothes lines him with his arm right in the neck. It crushes his Adams apple and he flies back slamming his head on the floor and doesn't move again. A few minutes later when Ray does not return Aaron and Jonah come running back and see Ray on the floor.