Dear Abby's Vacay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Salve?" I asked. "Did you tear me up?" I said jokingly.

"I think we may have stretched you just a little bit, but nothing too serious," Stanley said, easing a finger up my butt hole. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good.

"So, what... is that stuff going to tighten me back up?" I smiled.

"Something like that," Yosh said. "But, mostly it will help with the stretching next time."

"Are you saying I'm going to get my pussy and butt hole stretched even more?" I asked, unconsciously humping Stanley's finger up my butt.

"Only if you would like that," Stanley said. "And it appears you would."

I thought about telling Ron about this when I got home. And, I thought about telling my daughter in a few years.

I nodded.

"Well, good," Stanley said. "This works rather quickly, so you should be ready in an hour or so."

"Really?" I asked. "What's going to happen in an hour or so?"

"I believe you're next in line after Claire," Stanley said, smiling. "That is, of course, if you are interested in having a dozen or so men fill you up, as they say."

"A dozen?!?!" I asked, my nipples hardening at the thought. "What happened to seven?"

"It could have been more, but Yosh and I have taken enough of your time today," Stanley said.

"More?" I asked. I wasn't sure I was ready for more. At least, not that much more.

"This is Wednesday," Yosh said. "Mort invites a few of the more well-to-do locals on the premises on Wednesday nights."

"And, some of the help," Stanley added.

"Oh, that's right," Yosh said. "So, it might be more like fifteen or sixteen gentlemen, and perhaps four or five women - though the women will not be the center of attention."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, only you will be the center of attention, Abby," Stanley said. "Think of it as an honor."

"An honor to be everyone's plaything for a few hours?" I asked.

"Oh, it'll be more than a few hours, dear," Stanley said. "And, yes."

"Will... Mort be there?" I asked.

"Seeing as you're his dearest guest, I don't think he would miss it," Stanley said.

"You won't have to worry about coming, Abby," Yosh said. "There will be plenty of talent filling you with their cocks."

"And their come," Stanley added.

My clit throbbed as if on command; as if they knew exactly how and when to make that happen.

I wondered if Ron would lose his mind knowing I had taken on so many men at once. I wondered if I would lose my mind, too.

"What will the women be doing?" I asked, painfully aroused.

"If they behave anything like they did with Monica, they'll probably lick the come from your pretty pussy and beautiful asshole," Stanley said.

"And if at any time you can't swallow all of the come being deposited in your mouth, any one of the women would be happy for your to spit the come into their mouths," Yosh added. "Especially the married women."

I hadn't even realized I had been rubbing my clit and fingering myself until Yosh moved toward me, led by his precome-dripping erection.

"Who was that nicely-dressed woman in the kitchen, earlier today?" I asked, removing my hand from between my crossed legs.

"Oh, her," Stanley said. "That's Contessa, or Tessa, Mort's business partner in this establishment."

"And his daughter," Yosh added.

"His daughter?" I asked. "He's letting her work in a place like this?"

"Why not?" Stanley asked. "It was her idea. Cancun already hosts a few well-known resorts that cater to free-spirited adults. She thought it might be profitable to have one a little less well-known."

"Officially," Yosh added.

"Officially," Stanley agreed.

"And unofficially...?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"Unofficially, you are a guest at Mort's Bed and Breakfast, Cancun," Stanley answered.

"Does he... they have more than one of these?" I asked.

"Perhaps," Stanley said. "But this location is probably the most suitable for the time of year."

Stanley rummaged through my luggage and found my bottle of Imodium. He poured what looked like twice the amount I would have thought appropriate and handed the cup to me.

I looked at my nails, before downing the liquid that would 'stop me up' for at least twelve hours, as Linda told me.

"Thank you for painting my nails," I said to both Stanley and Yosh. "Is there anything else I need to do to prepare for this?"

"You might want to remove the jewelry from your nipples, just for tonight," Stanley said. "While pretty, the barbells make your nipples a little more difficult to suck - or bite."

I looked down and unscrewed one ball from the side of a barbell, pulled the shaft through, and then did the other. I reattached the balls, completing the barbells, and set them on the table with the bell. Strangely, I felt naked without the tiny jewelry. I looked at my wedding ring, wondering why they hadn't asked that I remove that, too. I thought about it for a moment, then pulled the modest ring off my finger, and placed it next to my barbells. I presumed Stanley approved, as he didn't say anything to make me think otherwise. The jewelry would go back on, later.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"May we assist you in an enema?" Yosh smiled.

The warm humidity that followed the storm was quickly replaced by cool, dry air that night. The Fetish Brothers pampered me like fairy godmothers - or godfathers, I supposed - and showed incredible restraint as their semi-hard cocks looked ready to cover me in come at any moment. Instead, they helped clean my body inside and out, massaging creams onto my legs, stomach, back, arms, and my small breasts. I smelled like a flower by the time they were finished. Yosh, in particular, spent a long time brushing my hair when we both knew it would probably be soaked with come within the first hour. Stanley watched as I applied the smallest amounts of makeup to my face, just enough to make my eyes and lips stand out in the candlelight.

I pulled a scrunchie from my luggage case and used it to tie my hair back in a ponytail. Yosh looked a little disappointed, at first, but I knew it was the right choice when both his and Stanley's cocks bounced and rose a little higher.

"Perfect," Stanley said. "Enjoy yourself, Abby."

The Fetish Brothers looked me over one more time, turned to each other smiling as if they had just finished a job that turned out better than expected, and let themselves out of my room.

I stood in front of a full-length mirror opposite the shower. I not only felt ten years younger, I also looked it.

Even though I freckled a little more than I had hoped, I tanned, too, better than I ever had. I looked toned without looking like I had been starving myself. It was probably the best I had ever looked, or at the least best I had looked since I was married.

I grinned as I realized it wouldn't be wasted on just one guy.

But a dozen? Maybe more?

The wave of emotions made me dizzy. I remembered the same feeling the first time I stepped out onto a diving board; the first time I wore a skirt on a date without panties; the first time I stripped naked in a video booth. Here I was on a tropical vacation, housewife, and soccer mom, about to have sex with a lot of men - none of which was my husband.

A lot of men, and a few women, too.

I shivered.

Mort noticed as he quietly walked into my room. He was wearing his usual linen trousers and open shirt.

"Cold?" Mort asked. "Or, maybe a little nervous?"

"Maybe a little of both," I said.

Mort handed me the see-through dress. "It's not much, but it might help. As for being nervous, you have nothing to worry about."

"I'm not worried, now that you're here," I said, stepping on my toes and pulling his head down so I could kiss him. "I'm just a little nervous. I'm sure I'll be fine."

"I know you'll be fine, Abby," Mort said, looking me over. "But, maybe a drink would calm your nerves a bit - unless you've already had one?"

"The last thing I remember drinking was coffee this morning, unless you count the endless orgasms Yosh and Stanley fed me all day," I said. "Oh, and the Imodium."

"Well, I suppose that's something," Mort said, paying no attention to the tent forming in the front of his trousers. "But, I'll make sure you have a full American-style breakfast brought up to your room in the morning." Mort walked over to the bell on the small table, gave it a quick ring, and set it down next to my barbells and wedding ring. He paused for a moment, and I had the feeling he was going to tell me to put the ring back on.

Esteban appeared seconds later, and Mort said something to him in Spanish. Esteban looked at me, and then darted out of the room. I assumed that Mort was telling him about the breakfast, but two minutes later, Esteban reappeared holding a small cocktail, handing it to me.

"What's this? Courage water?" I asked. "You don't need to get me drunk to get me in the mood, Mort. You know that," I said.

"I hardly think one little cocktail could get you drunk, Abby," Mort said. "It's more like an energy drink."

I looked at the small glass and sniffed it's contents. It had just a hint of grapefruit scent. I looked at the liquid from the side and it seemed cloudy, white, almost like... come. I tilted my head back as I quickly drank it all in one gulp. I handed the small glass back to Mort, who smiled and set it next to the bell.

"Feel better?" Mort asked.

I thought about it for a moment. It wasn't come - at least not 'just' come - in the glass. There was definitely something else mixed in. I did feel warmer, though.

"Yes, a little bit," I admitted. "What was that?"

"A little something the Fetish Brothers concocted some time ago," Mort said. "The texture mimics male ejaculate, but I can assure you it isn't," Mort smiled. "Sorry to disappoint you, if you thought that's what it was."

"That's okay... but do you know what's in it?" I asked.

"Just a nudge," Mort said. "At least that's what they told me when I asked."

And he was right.

Before I realized I was doing it, I was walking out of my room and down the stairs to the main floor, and then out onto the pool area. Mort was walking with me, his hand on the small of my back. Several torches lit a path to one of the cabanas, but the rest of the property was pitch black. At least, I think it was. The only thing I could see was the cabana.

I wasn't sure what I expected to find as we turned the corner to enter the cabana. Maybe several naked men, aroused, and waiting for me. Maybe a dozen naked men being orally serviced by a few of the women to get them ready.

What I certainly didn't expect was an empty cabana.

"Are we in the right place?" I asked, innocently.

"Yes, Abby," Mort said. "You're exactly where you need to be."

And then he kissed me.

It wasn't a little kiss, either. It was a kiss that curls a girl's toes and keeps her coming back for more. I went back for more, and then some. I couldn't pull his shirt and trousers off fast enough. Mort let me skip the blowjob and lifted me off the floor, pulled up my dress, and lowered me on his rigid shaft, holding me tightly in his arms as we continued to kiss. He felt so good inside me, I was sure I could spend the rest of my life like that.

"I love you," were the words I wanted to say.

I couldn't say them, though. I couldn't take my mouth off his, and we continued to kiss as I brought myself up and down on his magnificent manhood. I wasn't even sure how we were both breathing.

I could feel my orgasm building, but Mort lifted me up, letting me know he was about to come, and he wanted to finish in my mouth. We broke off the kiss long enough to catch our breaths, and I finally pulled myself up enough to let Mort's cock slip from my pussy. I lowered my legs, and he let me down, gently. I continued down to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. My wetness on his shaft was delicious, and I sucked and licked his cock with a burst of unexpected energy.

"You taste so fucking good," I said, surprising myself. I'm not above talking dirty, but the honesty in my tone seemed to get Mort's attention. He came in my mouth a minute later, though not the copious amount he usually produced. He undoubtedly had been fucking someone else, earlier. I didn't mind. Both Linda and Jean made a point of explaining that there was no room for jealousy in this lifestyle.

Soft hands on either side of me gently held my arms and lifted me to my feet. I recognized one of the women as the one watching her husband getting pegged by another man the night I arrived. Or maybe her husband was doing the pegging? I didn't know for sure, but I was confident she was married to one of them by the large diamond ring she was wearing, and the satisfaction she had received watching the act. I don't always remember people's names very well, but I thought Mort had introduced her as Diane during our poolside stroll. She smiled at me like a trophy wife waiting to open another jewelry gift. The second woman was older, maybe in her late forties or early fifties, blondish-grey with a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, but her body was still in great shape. I definitely remembered Mort introducing her as Barbara as we walked around the pool on the first day. She also smiled at me, but with kindness and patience, and thoughts went back to my mom for a few seconds.

Mort stepped back, and a third woman approached. She was unfamiliar, but pretty, and at least fifteen to twenty years younger than either of the other women. She wore a very modest engagement ring. I wondered if I had made a mistake by leaving my ring in the room, but I didn't have time to dwell on it. She pulled the dress off my shoulders, making me as naked as the rest of them, and then gently pushed me backwards toward the open futon. The only thing I thought about then, was this woman's mouth on my sex.

She was incredible. Linda was good, but this girl made her look like an amateur.

"Who are you?" I asked under my breath. I didn't think she could hear me. Then, she stopped licking me, paused, and then kissed my belly, my small tits, and my neck, before finally placing her mouth on mine. The kiss was short, but intense. When she finally pulled her lips from my mine, she breathed softly on my neck and said,"Essy."

"Are you even old enough to be here, Essy?" I whispered back.

"Si," was all she said, and then she kissed my ear in a way that gave me goosebumps all over my body.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I wanted to say, but my body seemed to have a mind of it's own as I unceremoniously pushed her back down between my legs. She didn't resist.

The other two women moved to either side of me and covered me in light kisses on my face, neck, and shoulders. They moved down to my arms and hands, my breasts, nipples, and stomach. When they kissed my legs and feet, it reminded me of the Fetish Brothers' lust and passion. Diane took my left toes in her mouth and ran her tongue between them, completely covering them in her saliva. It reminded me of something I might do with a particularly large cock before fucking it.

Which, apparently, is why she did that.

I have small feet, and pretty toes. They've been worshiped by a lot of men, and even a few women, but none of them ever tried to do what Diane was about to do. She positioned herself on the futon facing me, straddling my left shin while Essy continued to explore my sex with her tongue. At first, I just thought Diane was going to rub her wet clit on my shin to get herself off, but then she moved back until my big toe parted her labia. She cooed and rotated her hips until another toe slipped between her pussy lips, and then another.

Barbara, on my right side, took my right foot in her mouth, and smiled at me. Diane bent my left knee before lowering herself completely, and then... half my foot was inside her.

Before I could get over the shock of it, Barbara was quickly doing the same with my right foot. They both made sure my knees were bent enough that Essy could continue her oral talents on me while they fucked themselves with my feet.

Diane and Barbara rocked their hips forward and back, and up and down, and it reminded me of riding pole horses on a carousel. Diane, in particular, held onto my left calf like she was giving me a deep tissue massage, and I almost wanted Barbara to do the same.

I wiggled my toes, to see what kind of reaction I might get from the two older women. Diane let out a little moan, and reached over to Essy's head and pushed her face harder into my sex. Barbara was the next to moan, and I felt warm wetness trickle from the ball of my right foot to my heal. I couldn't believe they were actually getting themselves off with my feet in their pussies. That triggered a moan of my own, and Essy picked up the pace of her lapping before moving her lips to my clit and sucking hard. I convulsed so hard, I was afraid I might break Essy's nose. She was ready for it, though.

Diane and Barbara pulled themselves off my feet, and repositioned themselves so they could resume licking and sucking my toes. Essy pushed my legs back and moved her lips to my pink butthole. Essy's tongue pushed inside me, and swirled around my anus. I've had my butt tongued before, but usually only right before taking a dick in my little hole. Essy was licking my butthole as if she was really enjoying it. I certainly was.

I needed to come. I needed something inside me, and I didn't care if it was in my pussy or up my butt, but I really needed to get fucked. Mort had brought me so close, I just wanted him to finish what he started. But, as I looked around, he was nowhere in sight.

Instead, three Hispanic men swapped positions with the women that had been tending to me. I didn't recognize any of them from the guests that Mort had introduced, so I assumed they were either staff or locals. The youngest of the three might have been in his late thirties, and had a long, but not very wide penis. I wondered if it was going to get any bigger, because it was already pointing straight out in front of him. The next gentleman might have been in his forties, and possessed a disappointingly short, but very thick dick. He began licking the toes of my right foot when the third gentleman, possibly in his early sixties, moved between my legs. The oldest gentleman brandished a flaccid elephant trunk for a cock, with an equally enormous scrotum.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said.

The old man just smiled and said something in Spanish to the other two men, who then proceeded to pull my legs back like they were going to bend me into a pretzel. The old man buried his face in my pussy, rubbing every part of it across my sex until he came up with a wet sheen on his smiling face.

Satisfied with himself, he gave the short and fat-dicked gentleman some direction in Spanish, and in one swift wrestling move, the fat-dicked gentleman laid on the futon, pulled me on top of him, and found his way into my pussy. He didn't go in very deep, but it definitely felt like I had a dick in my pussy. He wasn't particularly handsome, but I kissed him anyway, then the old man moved behind me and started kissing my butt cheeks.

I'm sure my face gave away my concern that the old man was going to try to put his horse cock in my ass, and the fat-dicked gentleman said something in Spanish that caused all three of them to laugh.

"Seriously," I panted. "If you can understand me, I don't think I can take that in my butt, yet."

He just looked at me with a dumb expression, and then the youngest of the three stood on the futon and brought his long, thin cock to my face.

As I was about to take the small cockhead in my mouth, I felt the old man move closer to my butt. I tried to relax as much as possible, and then I felt the old man wedging his cock into my pussy, on top of the short and fat-dick already there. He wasn't rock hard, either, which made the process a little more enjoyable. When he was inside me, though, I was completely full. Or, so I had thought. The two men barely moved, and I remembered the Fetish Brothers directing me to fuck myself on their cocks. I rocked back and forth, being careful to not let the short dick pop out, and suddenly realized it wasn't so short, anymore. The old man was also getting harder, but thankfully not longer or thicker. I didn't have to tighten my pussy on them. I wasn't sure I could if I wanted to.

1...456789