All Comments on 'Dear Random Soul Ch. 01'

by Nick_Nice

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be Smart

Dump her as fast as you can. If she is fucking Thor whats to say she isn't fucking somebody else. Her feeling for you are not there regardless of what she says. Get rid of her before she gives you a disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question

How is that even a question, she loves someone else and picks him over you. Kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cut ur loses

Dump her, it will only get worse but once she is gone it only goes up from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SILLY STORY.

No woman would tell this to her husband.Just silly.Not worth much comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing, bad future

Your story is well-written, with excellent pacing, dialogue, and internal turmoil. Keep writing! However, if you are seriously looking for advice, serious advice is: end it now. Look beyond hot sex with a gorgeous babe. She will never be an equal partner in your marriage: look ahead to vacations, your work promotions that might take her away from Thor. Your family, friends and coworkers will find out, and won't understand, and will shun you. And together you will never raise normal children normally, and they won't develop healthy relationships with the opposite sex, nor understand what parenting and a family role model is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one step from the grave yard

you have to remember you can buy toys to help you in the bed room she a hoe and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Move On

My tendency is to believe your story is more real than fiction. My advice is to pack your trash and move on. If you decide to move on be smart about it. Also you need to understand why you married a woman like her. Your choice of a partner seems somewhat self destructive. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your first

story was fine. I suggest you try to add backbone to each character to make them believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes.

If you have to ask you are a dick sucking little boy bitch, no wonder your slut wants more, like a real man. Why did she marry you?

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 10 years ago
Fools and Cuckolds

The story begs to be finished right whether in right life or in fiction. I have never understood the attraction of the cuckold lifestyle. This story highlights the problems with that lifestyle perfectly. The wife in this story has no respect for her husband nor is she trustworthy. How can she after 1 year just confess that she has been fucking her old boyfriend? It is clear that she married her husband with the idea that he will accept the situation and now she breaks the news to him to (a) relieve her own guilt and come clean about her actions and (b) to force him to accept the situation. There are some exciting paths the sequel can go. First storyline- the husband can take charge of his life by opening up the marriage so that when she visits Thor he can try some strange either women at work or through social organizations. He needs to prepare himself when not if she leave him. Second storline can have the husband divorce Maria and put in place a live-in contract so they can both date others, enjoy each other as long as it lasts. Third storyline - the husband just leave taking monies and other personal items starting over without any further contact with Maria. This clean break would avoid all of her drama because if he stays she is going to have him sucking Thor's cock and getting him fucked in the ass to meet "her needs". Fourth storyline - the husband "accepts" her cuckolding him with Thor but he take actions to build a separate life away from her. He would take a male contraceptive or use condoms, move monies (it is not clear if she works) out of harms way, and start hobbies to meet other women who can replace Maria in his heart. He would let her intiate sex, talk about counseling he would need to fully accept the situation and stay out working late. He would pretend that nothing has changed except his desire for sex is decreased when he think about her and Thor. He can also get info on Thor just in case he wanted to take legal/other actions against him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Advice

Give me a call. I'll put that Thor out of his misery and end the problem. Oh, and get rid of the fucking slut.

Now back to reality. Interesting dilemma. Makes me think. Hurry up with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Advice..

Stop writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STUPIO!

you should if you can share his cum! DIPSHIT!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Developing The Story

I think SleeplessinMD4 has some really good points which the author should consider.

I do hope that the story does not end up as another cuckold wimp husband being humiliated by his wife.

There is so many stories on this site for that theme.

Where a husband slowly takes charge and replaces his wife with one worthy of his heart is my suggestion.

Once a wife loses respect for her husband then his life is over in the marriage.

I have left a comment on Ch.2 which is relevant to this chapter as well, ie free pussy !

She may a big dick and will choose Thor over her husband. Then this should be a wake up call to the husband to replace his wife.

One thing I have learn in life is girls who have a bad girl slur past do not end up with a good looking stud man. As he does not want to bump in to her ex's or worry that is going to stray in the future. Sluts are fun to be with, but not for marrying, starting a family with. A slut normally marries below her as that is the only type of man that will have her. So how does she deal with this sub standard husband, oh yes, she cheats on him !

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Take it from a stud who fucks married women

Your choice is clear as your wife pointed out. Stay married as long as her fucking around stays quiet, or leave if you have a closed mind. Face facts cuckold. She is hooked on real man meat. She needs it and craves it. She is honest enough to stop cheating on your and come clean. Now if your a big enough man to sometimes fuck sloppy seconds or eat her pussy with all that stud cum in it, then stay. My bet is that the idea deep down turns you on. As a stud, trust me, I do not want to take her away from you. Have no desire to steal or marry her. I just want to use her from time to time, and she needs the drug that I can supply. Do you know that 60% or so of married women cheat on their husband and most more than once. That the husband never suspects or ever finds out. So even if you dump your wife and marry another, more likely than not she will cheat on you too. The odds are stacked against you cuckold. And it is not your fault that your cock is so "average" as you put it. lol So that is your choice cuckold. Make up your mind

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
60%

According to the survays the cheating is 55% for wives. The husband's figures are 60%.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3* for now...

3* for now...This can happen...what will he do? That's what will make the difference in the story...

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!

Go on with Maria ;)

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 9 years ago
Love the comments...

What you should do is recognise you are a lousy fuck but that she still loves you, despite that. You should offer to lick her clean when she comes home from a session with him.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
This isn't a story.

Nothing happens except that the wife lays some stereotypical shit on the husband. Nothing original. Nothing real.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
People Write This

for WHAT reason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah. Get free of your wife and dont look back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo, A really good story. My only problem is it's a little short but that's a good thing.

More Please!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous