Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forcefully turned me towards the wall, and he bent down and started to kiss on my buttocks. Planting hundreds of kisses on my curvy ass, he zeroed in on my pussy. My cunt lips were fully engorged with the blood pumping into them, and my clitoris was fully erect. My cunt was clean shaven and the sight of my ass with pink cunt lips was too much for Tanuj. He kept licking my pussy lips and started to pump his tongue deep into my cunt making me moan with pleasure. I was holding onto the wall where my breasts were getting crushed on the rough surface, further adding to my pleasure. Tanuj started to suck on my thick cunt lips and kept licking and sucking my clit pushing me close my orgasm. He held my hips tightly and mounted an attack on my pussy in this position and soon I experienced an intense orgasm. Moving my hand back and holding his head pushing him deep into my recesses, I moaned in pleasure, 'OOOOOOOO! MMMMMMM! AAAAAAAHHHH MMMMM! UNNNNNGGGHHHH! OOHHH! TAAAANUUUJ!' spilling my pussy juices all over Tanuj's face.

Before I could recover from my orgasm, he pushed me down and offered me his swollen and turgid cock. I started sucking and licking his prick with more vigor now. I twisted his cock with my hands while I was sucking on his prickhead. Pumping his wet cock with my hands, I tried to deep throat him and gagged on his cock a few times. Tanuj was extremely pleased to see his Aunt trying to so hard to please him. Tanuj then held the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth, first with slow long thrusts and then with short fast jabs. He was rock hard and close to climax seeing his sexy Aunt begging to be fucked by his massive organ. Tanuj moaned loudly as he was approaching ejaculation. However, his mind reminded him that he needed to fuck me. He soon withdrew his rock-hard prick from my mouth.

When Tanuj withdrew his cock from my mouth I was reluctant to let go of it. My saliva was dribbling out of my open mouth as Tanuj picked me up from his bed and begin tongue-kissing my mouth. I was hugging him tightly crushing my heavy breasts against his chest, caressing his smooth back while squeezing his firm buttocks. My delicate hands were roaming all over his tight buttocks as I was being kissed. I was gurgling in passion while my swollen breasts were crushed against his sexy body. After kissing me for a good 5 minutes or so, Tanuj cupped my face as I continued moaning and gurgling softly in his arms and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me. I moaned, 'ohhhhh yessss I want you Tanuj'. I was holding on to Tanuj as he led me to his couch, burying my face into his chiseled chest.

Tanuj rubbed my clit with his thumb, eliciting a loud moan from me as I buried my face in his hairless, smooth but rock-hard chest and gripped him firmly for support as my knees were quivering with desire. Tanuj then flung me like a rag doll onto the couch. I lay on my back, my breasts heaving and my legs wide open in anticipation of his gigantic prick. Tanuj began rubbing his erection on seeing me so openly splayed on the bed, my hairless cunt-lips swollen and wet with my own fluids.

Seeing me holding on to his cock with my delicate hands, Tanuj asked me, 'Aunt, are you loving my cock?' as he continued rubbing my swollen cunt-lips. 'uunnhhhhh ooooohhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhaaa. Yes, please fuck me! Please! Tanuj, Please fuck me. Oooooohhhhhhh! Fuck me with your cock! Ooooohhh Uuunnggghhhh', I wailed dying to feel his dick inside me.

Tanuj held his engorged cock in his hand and looked pleased to see his dear Aunt dripping with desire. He knelt on the couch and started to rub his cockhead against my prominent hard clit, gently stroking it. I wailed with desire to gobble up that dick inside my pussy. 'OOOOO! TANNUUJJ PLEEEEAASSSE FUUCCCKKK MMMEEEEE MMMM', I continued wailing and bucking my buttocks wanting desperately to have Tanuj's cock stretch and stroke my cunt. With me laid on my back he raised both my legs over his shoulders. Thus, he placed his dick near my dripping cunt and pierced the bulbous cockhead into my cunt. And I had never experienced such a thick, fat prick inside by pussy. Although Tanuj had only put the head in my outer cunt lips. I screamed in pain, ''OOOOOO! OOOHHH GODDD! PLEEASE NNNNOOOOOO TAAAANUUUJ', I cried. There was cold sweat all over my forehead and face as I experienced massive and hard flesh sear through my overstretched cunt.

As he was invading my tight cunt stretching it to its limits, Tanuj asked me how I was liking it. All I could managed a whimper, 'OOOOOOHH AAARGGHHHH HMMMMMM! You are so good Tanuj! You feel so good inside me. Please fuck me! AAAAAAH HMMMMM! OOOOOHHHH'.

With that encouragement, Tanuj started to thrust and withdraw slowly, thereby creating enough friction to make my pussy juices flow. Once he realized that my cunt passage was well-lubricated, he started to pound me faster and faster. Soon, we were in the rhythm of fucking, and the couch was resonating its, CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK with each of his thrusts.

Like seasoned pro, I raised my buttocks to receive his onslaught with full force and impact. He was right above me, looking into my face with pleasure, pain and satisfaction of the conquest, while I submitted to him completely with my eyes telling him that I was his to rampage and pillage. I held onto his strong arms as he was fucking me.

Now his heavy balls were slapping against my raised buttocks THUP, THUP, THUP with each of the powerful strokes. Tanuj kept going like that, and without A/C in the room, it was getting hot for both of us, and Tanuj started to drip sweat onto my body. Soon, our bodies were glistening with sweat and the only sound in the room as Tanuj increased his thrusts were of my loud moaning AAAAH AAAAH AAAAH AAAAH AAAAH and the sound of his balls and pelvis striking against my buttocks and hips, THWAP, THWAP, THWAP, THWAP.

I felt like virgin getting deflowered because his dick was reaching deep into my womb while it stretched my cunt to give me maximum pleasure. I was ecstatic and impressed by the power of his thrusts, and for the first time in my life I felt fulfilled, mentally and physically. Tanuj kept on going THWAP THWAP THWAP and I could feel my orgasm imminent. Sensing this Tanuj stopped pumping abruptly.

I wailed, 'YOU BASTARD DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! PLEEEEAAASEEEE'. My Nephew kept looking into my eyes and was teasing me. He wanted me to beg him so that he can fuck me and make me come. I implored, 'TANUJ! Please fuck me, please, I know you have been waiting for this. Even I have been waiting all these days to FUCK YOUR BIG DICK!' Tanuj couldn't stop himself any further and he started to put his thick big fat dick back into my pussy -- where it belongs. Tanuj started thrusting hard once again and he lifted himself off over me, like he was doing pushups and started to plunge back into me with full force. Within a minute of fucking, I started to feel the impending orgasm, and I hugged Tanuj as he kept pounding me, 'PLEASE DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! FUCK MEEEE! FUCKKK MEEE! OOOOOH! UUUURRRNNNGGHH OOOOOO! AAAAAH', and soon I started to come while Tanuj kept pounding me. I bit into his shoulders and held his head in my hands with the love and care only an aunt can give to a nephew who has given her the best time of her life. Even Tanuj could not hold himself any longer, and while he kept pounding me, he exploded inside me, filling my cunt with his young and virile sperm, 'AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAH AAAAH AAAAH AUNT', he kept kissing me on my lips, while our sweaty bodies were hugging each other. He then collapsed on me, pushing me deep into the couch while I started rubbing his muscled back, letting him know that I was deeply impressed by his performance.

After a minute of lying like that with both of our bodies still sticky and slimy with sweat and our carnal juices, I finally got up and went to the bathroom to pee. Semen was still coming out of my cunt lips. I washed off his sperm from deep inside my cunt - I didn't want to mother my nephew's baby -- none of us were ready for that kind of scandal in the family, and I was not ready for carrying another baby at this time of my life where I was enjoying unbridled sex with different men. Already Tanuj is my second man outside the marriage. Probably, there could be more -- just the mere thought was making me aroused once again, as I hosed off thick white sperm from my pussy walls.

When I got out of Tanuj's bathroom, I was still stark nude. Can't imagine myself so shamelessly prancing around in my nephew's room. Tanuj was now sitting on his bed, with his dick in his hand looking at me. The sight of his nude Aunt slowly walking towards him like that, seductively and languorously, started to have the desired effect. His cock started to grow in his hands, while he kept rubbing it slowly as if he was masturbating it.

Lo and Behold! By the time I reached his bed, his cock was once again erect. Never have I known that a man could get his dick hard again after the release so fast and so soon. Wow! I guess it has got to do with the age.

[These young men are definitely studs. I am beginning to love them. ]

Once again, I bent down between his legs to start the puja (worship) of my lord. But this time, Tanuj was not in a mood for lovemaking. I guess he was getting ready for animalistic fuck. As soon as I opened my innocent mouth, that fucker Tanuj roughly caught me by my neck and forced his big prick into my mouth. Unlike last time, he was forcing me to take the entire length. I was gagging as I was forced to open my mouth wide to accommodate Tanuj's prick.

My mouth was fully stretched, and I had just taken only the half of Tanuj's prick. He coaxed me to take his entire cock down my throat as he continued stuffing his prick in my mouth. Frankly, I never had so much of meat stuffed into me. It just seemed to get bigger and fatter inside my mouth and now into my throat.

I never deep throated anyone, even my husband, and here I was being forced to do now. Soon my mouth stretched enough, and I started to breathe through my nose, and I relaxed my throat, and before I know it, Tanuj entered my throat, and stayed there.

[Eureka! I could deep-throat! ]

Once I knew the formula, I started to repeat it, and Tanuj was jubilant. Like how they do it in the porn films, I used lot of saliva to make it easy for me, and some of it was now dripping over his balls. I started to force suck and deep suck him, and as I kept going, I could take the entire dick into my mouth. Though there was some displeasure, and my eyes were getting watery, I did not relent. I kept the onslaught on and started to fuck his big thick dick with my luscious mouth. Using my tongue, I kept sliding his cock inside my mouth and throat, and at one point of time, I was so deep that my nose touched the bottom while my tongue could lick his balls.

This was too much for Tanuj who could not control seeing and feeling his dearest Aunt deep throat him like this, like a porn star. I am quite sure Kanchan must be nowhere close to what I am now. Ah, that bitch must be fucking and sucking my husband right now.

Taking me by the shoulders Tanuj took me with him as he sat down in a chair. Then he motioned me to sit on him. Resting my hands on his chest, I started to descend slowly on his thick prick. Tanuj helped me ease into the impaling by spreading my ass cheeks wide, and I started to slowly sit on him, taking in his dick inch by inch. And when I had received half of his thick cock through me, Tanuj started to move me up and down holding me by my ass cheeks. He was so powerful that he could lift my entire body just by holding my ass bums. And when I was lubricated enough, he dropped me completely onto his thick dick and I reached the bottom, where my clit was now rubbing against his pubic hair. He made me rest like that. With my nephew's dick deep inside me once again, he remained absolutely still and instead focused on fondling, sucking, biting my fair breasts. He looked deep into my eyes, and asked me 'Aunt, does this feel nice?' I was fully plugged and was loving him for it. I put my hands in his hair and kissed him on his forehead. And said, 'Yes Tanuj, I am loving this, NOW PLEASE FUCK ME'. Tanuj started to gently rock, but the fullness of his prick was bringing me close to another orgasm. 'AAAH You BASTARD! UUMM UUMMMN UURGGGHH OOOHHH! You have filled me completely! UUUNNGGH OOOO AAAAAAHHH' I wailed.

Holding my hips, Tanuj lifted me a bit so that he could move his pelvis, and he started to slowly pump his prick in and out of my cunt. I held myself in that position by resting my hands on his hard chest while I received his powerful thrusts from below. Tanuj increased the pace so did my moaning which turned into a continuous wailing sound AAAAAH AAAAHH AAAAAAAAAHHH AAAAHH UUUNNGGGNHH. He was fucking me so furiously now that I kept slapping on Tanuj's chest, and even scratched around his neck, while I kept moaning and swaying my head.

I continued to whimper, and moan, having never experienced such a thorough fucking in my life -- cowboy style where most of the work is being done by the man below me. I was feeling his fullness inside me and was on the brink of another orgasm, but that wily Tanuj suddenly stopped fucking me, as if he was teasing me, making me beg him. He kept his prick absolutely still. 'PLEEAASEE! TANUUJ! Please fuck me! Please don't stop! I beg you', I kept moaning looking deep into his mischievous eyes. Holding me strong in his arms, he stood up with his prick still fully inside me while clasping my buttocks tightly.

[He is truly a very strong boy!]

With his hard and erect prick still inside me, Tanuj lay me on the bed with himself on top of me. Tanuj covered his entire body onto me completely covering me with his weight. Holding me like that with almost every part of his sweaty body touching my sweaty body, he slowly started to move in and out of my fully drenched pussy. His movements were making me moan, 'MMMMM! MMMMM! MMMMM! MMMM! AAAAA! AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA!' and his dick kept going in and out.

Holding my entire body under his control like that he started to tongue kiss me, and I went, 'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!' in rapture. Holding me tight in his big arms, while my hands were flailing around his body, sometimes hitting him, he kept pushing himself deep inside me, 'UNNH UNNH UNNH UNNH UNNH UNNH!' I cried as his prick reached the unexplored recesses of my womb. I held on to him, scratching his back, as if my life depended on it.

While I wrapped my legs over his holding him tight to myself, he held my face with utmost care as if he was in love with me, while he launched his marauding onto my pussy with forceful thrusts, 'AAAANH AAAANH AAAANH AAAANH AAAANH AAAANH AAAANH' I kept wailing as he kept on fucking me. He kept on tongue kissing me giving me sloppy and passionate kisses. We were like lovers in heat that have met after many years of separation.

While still fucking, he grabbed my breast with vengeance and start to maul it in his claw like grip. Looking deep into my eyes where I could see his raw passion, he kept pounding me, THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP, along with the rhythmic sounds of the beds that kept going, CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK while I matched my moans, AAANH AAAN AAANH AAANH. He must have fucked me like this for at least five minutes without taking a break. I was so far gone in libidinousness that I kept shouting at him using filthy names, 'BASTARD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YOU ASSHOLE! COME ON FUCK! FUCK YOUR AUNT! FUCK YOUR MAMA'S WIFE! COME ON! FUCKING ASSHOLE! BASTAAAAARRRDDD!' I kept moving my hand over his back, grabbing his buttocks, while Tanuj kept massaging my breasts while continue to kiss me over my neck and shoulders.

He now changed his momentum and started to fuck with deep long strokes, going deep into my body, while I kept tell him, 'AH! YOU ARE LIKING IT, RIGHT! KEEP FUCKING ME! YOU ASSHOLE!' I was subsumed under his big body. He was crushing me with his weight, and my breasts were getting raked against his moving chest. And I was now able to feel his weight pin me down making me feel the pain. The entire couch was creaking and moving around, and I was sure that the sounds must be reaching my husband who must be getting fucked right now by our maid.

Tanuj then moved up from my body and with me still lying on the couch, he held my neck and he kept fucking me, as if he was strangling me. With the other hand moving against my clit, he kept, saying, 'AUNT, YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE. YOU TEASE ME DAILY WEARING THOSE SKIMPY CLOTHES. I WILL FUCK YOU TODAY LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE!'

He was fucking so furiously that I tried to stop him by pushing him away with my hands, but he would have none of it. He held both of my hands above my head, and in that position, he was taking me, somewhat against my will. I was at his mercy. This position increased his wantonness and he kept fucking me like a wild animal. Now, he grabbed my neck with both of his hands, and was almost choking me while he kept plunging inside me with this mighty cock. Suddenly, he started to choke me for real, and I felt breathlessness and was suffering, but he kept fucking me. When I moved my hands to hit him hard, he released his grip, but he didn't stop fucking me even for a second. 'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU FUCK SO GOOD! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK' I kept moaning in euphoria as my breasts kept swaying like balloons filled with water. They kept moving all over my body.

In what seemed like an eternity of heavenly happiness, Tanuj kept pounding me hard and mercilessly while I kept moaning and squealing, 'AAAH AAAH MMMM AAAH AAAH MMMM! What a ferocious fucker you are! MMMMM'. When Tanuj was almost about to come, he stopped fucking me, and jumped up to straddle my breasts, and put his hot and throbbing prick into my mouth. He must have loved to see my horny face sucking his prick, because he immediately exploded inside my mouth. And he held my face forcing me to take in all his hot semen- kept on cumming inside my mouth, and he didn't let me go even as I gurgled and gagged on his hot rod. Finally, Tanuj took out his thick prick from my mouth and rubbed his cock covered with semen all over my face and hair, releasing last remnants of his juices into my hair. He then collapsed on the bed next to me and started to bite and nibble at whatever part of my skin that came in contact with his mouth.

After spending few minutes next to him, our naked and sweaty bodies touching each other, I realized that it must have been more than two hours since we were fucking, and suddenly remembered that my husband must be ravishing my maid in the bedroom below. I got up and sauntered across the room, completely nude, to enter the bathroom. While washing my face I saw dried semen all over my body and hair. Tanuj gave me so many hickies- they were there on my neck, cheeks, and breasts. And my lips and my cunt were chewed up and swollen.

[I better stay away from Sanjay for a while. ]

I came out and started searching for my clothes when Tanuj saw me bending down. He quickly got up and started slapping my buttocks, 'Aunt, I didn't get a chance to fuck that cute ass of yours today'. Tanuj's dick started to rise again as he kept massaging and slapping my buttocks. Even I was getting turned on looking at his dick and experiencing his slaps across my bums, but I had to go, 'N0, Tanuj, Sanjay would be waiting for me, please let me go! Why don't we fuck another time, I promise, you can fuck me in the ass then, for now please let me go', I kissed hard on his mouth, and then bent down to plant a gentle kiss on the monster that pleased me so much.

I put on my clothes and got out onto the terrace. Since I didn't have the panties and my dress was riding up, the swollen cunt-lips and semen matted cunt hair could clearly be seen. While I was walking across the terrace, I saw a figure move behind a window in building next door. When I glanced again, I saw no one. May be, it was imagining. I hurried downstairs. My bedroom door was open and when I entered I saw Kanchan sprawled across my bed, completely nude, with bites, cuts and bruises across her entire body. Her hair was in a mess, messier than mine. And she looked thoroughly fucked. I realized that Sanjay was in the bathroom. Kanchan saw me but didn't bother to get up, 'So? Did you enjoy the fucking you received from your nephew?' She was speaking so bold and loud, I was afraid Sanjay would overhear. He could come out anytime now. I asked Kanchan to get up and go to her room. She reluctantly got up and walked across the entire length of the house, completely nude.