Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[How dare my own maid push me away like this?]

And I was not ready to take this effrontery from the lowly maid, so naturally I pushed her back with more force. Soon, both of us were on the ground fighting and wrestling each other, going for each other's bodies, pinching and nibbling each other's nipples and breasts.

For few seconds Tanuj just kept watching us with a grin, probably he was enjoying watching the two naked women, whom he just fucked, now cat fighting in his room. But once we started to grab our throats, he intervened, 'You two! Could you please not fight? We just made love, for god's sake!' and raised us both to take us to his bed, asking us to lay next to him on each side. His intervention calmed us down, but the animosity was still festering between the two of us. Though the two of us women shared a common bond, of getting fucked by the same man at the same time, we have still not reconciled to the fact that we could be equals when it comes to our access to his love making.

While lying on his chest on each of his side, like two apsaras {nymphs} having satisfied our demigod, with our hands moving over his flat abdomen, and our legs wrapped over his thighs, we reveled in our pleasure that we just received at the behest of his wonderful organ, which at this point of time was resting on his belly, shrunken, but still very large for an un-erect penis. Our bodies were completely covered in our sweat, cunt juices and semen. We were sticky and slimy, and there was lot of bare skin touching everywhere. The fan above us was now cooling our worked-out hot bodies, and also our hot moods. We were once again getting into the languorous mood, thanks to Tanuj lovingly stroking our luscious bodies. The mood mellowed our attitudes towards each other one again.

Tanuj (now cupping my breast): So Menaka Aunt! Did you enjoy it?

Me (moving my hand over his well-chiseled chest): Yes, Tanuj! It was one of the best fucks I have ever had in my life. Thank you! I really enjoyed it!

Tanuj: And Aunt, don't forget, it happened because Kanchan joined us, don't you agree?

Me: Hmm... probably!

Tanuj: What is about women and man's cum? Why did you want my cum so much?

Me: I was told by my friend at work, she fucks many men, especially the young ones, that drinking man's cum improves the skin. She says that it nourishes the skin and removes the blemishes, and especially the cum of a young and virile man. I really wanted to get used to tasting and gulping your cum. Today it was less salty and less pungent, and also a bit sweet. I really loved it.

Kanchan (now stroking Tanuj's semi-erect cock): My mother used to tell me that I should never spit a man's cum, because it is extremely good for your health and also for your hair.

Tanuj: You two can share it, right? Why fight? Anyway, why do you hate each other so much? Kanchan? You tell me!

Kanchan: My Mistress can get anyone to fuck her! So, why is she bent up on stealing away my cock?

Me: Your cock? This cock belongs to my nephew! So, I have the first right on my nephew's cock, isn't that right? And you are just a maid!

Kanchan: Madam is a selfish woman. She wants her husband's dick, and as well as her nephew's. I fucked the young master first, therefore I have a first right over his dick.

Me: You are not as pious as you sound. You are fucking my husband, right?

Kanchan: Wow! You were the one who made me fuck your husband, and that too because you can slyly come and fuck your nephew as a whore! Don't play innocent.

Tanuj (realizing that his cock is once again regaining erectness): Oh, so Kanchan, you are fucking my Mama now? You didn't tell me that! When did you start fucking him on the side? You didn't even inform me!

Kanchan: Am I your wife that I should take your permission? Even you are fucking your Aunt! Did you tell me ever about it?

Me: Now, let's not fight like kids, OK?

Tanuj: OK, so what do we do? I think we should set some ground rules, so that we don't fight like kids.

Kanchan: I don't have a problem with that.

Tanuj: OK! I want to fuck you both! I like fucking you both! And I don't want you both to fight.

Tanuj now started kissing me and Kanchan in turns, while we were stroking his dick to erectness once again.

Me: Even I want to fuck you, Tanuj! But I want some exclusive time with you as well! I can't keep sharing you with my maid! So how do we manage this?

Kanchan: I can fuck Big Master of the house! That's when you both can fuck each other! But I should also get chance to fuck younger Master!

Tanuj: Done, I am game.

Me (now sucking his fully erect cock): Ok, let's come to agree on a schedule. Sanjay wakes up before me, so Kanchan, you invite him to your room to fuck or you can fuck him in the other bedroom. And since Sanjay leaves for office early, I will fuck Tanuj before leaving for the office, probably in the shower itself. Once I leave for office, Kanchan you can fuck Tanuj before he goes to his college. Is that OK for the morning?

Tanuj: Sounds fun. I am in!

Kanchan (joining me in sucking our lover's monster cock): What about nights?

Tanju: Yes, what about nights?

Me: In the night, I have to fuck Sanjay once, nowadays he is getting very horny. Also, if I leave him he will start getting doubts. While I fuck my husband, Kanchan can fuck you. Sanjay dozes off as soon as he releases, so I can come up to fuck you. Sometimes, Kanchan can stay back.

Kanchan: This is a good plan.

Now, both of us were slurping and sucking Tanuj's cock.

Me: This way, Kanchan, you will get to drink my husband's cum and Tanuj's cum in the morning, while I get to drink my husband's cum and Tanuj's cum in the night. We will be even, right?

Kanchan: You are very good Mistress!

Me: And ah, during the weekend, I would like to fuck Tanuj exclusively while you fuck my husband, and since my husband finishes fast, you have to engage him longer, and once you are done, you can send me a message on my phone so that I can come down. This way he won't get doubts.

Tanuj was moaning in between with the sucking, slurping and licking from his two beautiful women.

Tanuj: And what will you tell Mama for all the time you spend with me in my room? Won't he suspect something?

Me: Don't worry. I will tell him that you need some help with the software in your photography editing, and that I am helping you with it!

Tanuj (forcing us both to suck him deep): You two women are so evil.

Me: No, we are just very horny, and madly in love with this little guy here.

Tanuj: He is not that little!

Kanchan: Mistress, Little? What are you saying! This is a gigantic monster! It will give you lot of satisfaction.

We were just getting for another round of fucking, when suddenly, I got a call from Sanjay asking where I was. Looks like he is already home, and he is looking for me. I let go of my object of desire and immediately grabbed my robe, wore it over my naked body, and went down in a hurry. I was feeling envious of Kanchan who remained with Tanuj. She would be fucked by that Greek God once again, and I won't be part of it.

As soon as I went down, my husband grabbed me immediately, and took me to our bedroom and started to fuck me. While fucking, he must have seen that I had so many love bites, but he didn't comment on that.

[Did my husband suspect? Even if he did, he did not reveal it. ]

Instead, he started to talk to me dirty once again!

Sanjay: Why is that you are wearing such sexy negligees in the house these days? They are extremely revealing. Do you realize that your boobs are practically on display, and one could see your entire body if you stand against light?

Me: I guess I want to seduce you again and again, on a daily basis?

Sanjay: Seducing me, or seducing other men? I think it is more to do with presence of another man in the house. No?

Me: Who?

Sanjay: Tanuj, my nephew! You know that he has hots for your right? He gets a boner each time he sees you in these revealing clothes in the house.

Me: He is just a young man, and moreover he is my nephew.

Sanjay: Menaka, if you take him to bed, you will know whether he is a young man or really virile man. BTW, I think he is fucking our maid Kanchan.

Me: Really? How do you know?

Sanjay: I heard her when she was telling a friend of hers over phone that my nephew has a very big cock. And I think that your sexy and revealing clothes must be contributing to his size, and the pleasure is being receiving by our maid.

Me: Then, let her enjoy, no! I am enjoying you. Let our maid enjoy another man in the house. What do you say?

Sanjay: you could enjoy as well, right?

Me: What are you suggesting? that I fuck my nephew, who is so many years younger?

Sanjay: He is my nephew, not yours, and what is problem of fucking someone younger? Men are usually quite virile when young.

Me: I am not really sure about that. I don't want any complications, you know!

Sanjay: Just keep wearing more provocative stuff. You don't have to prod him to fuck you. One day he will grab you and fuck you, Just watch!

Me: I am not sure I can compete with our maid, she is so sexy, and she wears such vulgar and revealing sarees.

Sanjay: yeah, but you are in a different league altogether. Only a blind man would not get attracted to you. And from what I heard from Kanchan, he is quite a good fuck.

[My poor husband! He is trying to egg me on to fuck Tanuj! Little he knows that I am already being fucked by his nephew's mighty cock!]

That day, Sanjay fucked me good. I was thoroughly exhausted - going through a marathon fuck with Tanuj and Kanchan, immediately followed by another round with my husband. I slept blissfully that day with amorous thoughts.