Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was exquisitely beautiful and sexy, and as she walked, cum was oozing out of her cunt, onto her legs.

[My husband's cum.]

What have I done? I woke up another sexy beast in the house and presented it to my own husband.

The next day, was a Sunday, and Sanjay went out to meet some of his old friends, probably still reveling in the fact that he fucked his beautiful and voluptuous maid. Whereas I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity of fucking my nephew once again. So, I sent my maid Kanchan packing, to the market, giving her a very big list of items to buy, just to keep her busy long enough. And I went up to Tanuj's room in my nightie, wearing nothing underneath. I brought with me a bottle of Nuttella -- I had some nasty thoughts which I wanted to put to work. When I entered, he was still sleeping, and as usual he was sporting the morning wood -- that ten-inch monster was palpitating and trying to escape the confines of his flimsy underwear. He must be dreaming -- probably he must be fucking his beloved aunt in his dreams, or is he dreaming of my maid Kanchan? Immediately, I removed my nightie, and became completely nude, right there in the broad daylight in my nephew's room. Next, I slowly helped the monster come out of his briefs. There it was standing up straight, in glory! My monster!

[Oh! How much I loved his cock!]

Without further ado I started sucking his semi-erect dick. It grew to its full size in an instant, and that must have made Tanuj wake up from his erotic dream. Like a Greek God, he looked down at me, pleasant to see his Aunt sucking on his big dick as if it was a routine wake up call. I opened the Nuttella bottle and applied copious amount of chocolate onto his dick. And then I started to lick and suck on the delicious cock. Because the chocolate went into various nooks and corner around the cockhead, I kept up my tongue work to lick every bit of chocolate, and this made Tanuj's dick become really hard. When the hot chocolate mix went down to his balls, I licked them as well, as if I was given a mission not to leave chocolate anywhere on his body. After what seemed like nearly ten minutes of sucking and slurping, Tanuj could not control it anymore. He woke up, caught hold of me, and in one swing, he got me into doggy style, as if I was just a rag doll in his strong hands. Without much preparation, he inserted his rock-hard dick into my wet pussy, and started to fuck me, with full force. He was pounding into me so hard that my big breasts were swinging wildly without any let up, and I was going, 'UHHH! UNNHH! UHHH UNNHH! UHHH! UNHHH! MMMM! UNNHHHH!' while Tanuj was grunting with each stroke as well.

Tanuj did not relent, he did not change his pace, and he did not stop. He kept ramming into me like a continuous machine. He was sweating, and I was sweating. We both were just fucking like that, for a long time. I came in gushes during the fuck session, but that bastard nephew of mine would not even stop for a second. He kept pounding me through my earth-shattering orgasm.

Suddenly, Tanuj took a belt off from his pants, and put it around my neck and tightened it. At first, I was choking and was in pain, but then slowly released it, and with his forceful fucking, it added to my excitement. He pulled my hair with one hand causing a bit of pain and was tugging the belt with the other slightly choking me. And I was really enjoying it! Probably this is what they call sadomasochism!

Tanuj was riding me as if he was a jockey riding a horse, holding my hair and the belt as reins. He was also able to control the pace of our fucking by pulling and tugging my hair and the belt, thus controlling my back-and-forth fucking motions. Soon, we were in a beautiful rhythm. And I was like a mare in heat, coming close to another of my bombastic orgasms, when suddenly the door opened, and lo and behold, our maid Kanchan came into the room, without making any announcement.

She saw us fucking furiously but did not flinch. Whereas, I wanted Tanuj to stop, out of embarrassment, but he wouldn't. Against my wishes, that son-of-a-bitch kept fucking me even more furiously, and when I tried to make him stop by moving my hands at my back, he only pulled on my hair with greater force, and tugged on the belt to choke me further. I had no choice but let him fuck me like that while my maid was nonchalantly started cleaning the room as if nothing was amiss. I looked at her attire. Clearly, she came for a fuck! She had worn a small pallu (scarf) around her waist, and wore a small blouse and was looking very sexy.

She had brought some juice in her hand when she came in. She now brought that glass close to Tanuj and stood next to us. But Tanuj would not let me go. He kept fucking me even when Kanchan was standing close to us. Kanchan said to him, 'Wow! Look at you! You are fucking awesome! Fuck my mistress harder! Here! Take this, Drink it! You need some more energy!' Kanchan then brought the glass of juice to Tanuj's mouth and like a faithful slave she made him drink the entire amount while he was still fucking me. 'Don't forget to make your aunt drink your cum. I put lot of sugar in your milk! My Mistress likes it sweet, right?'

With Kanchan seducing my nephew so flagrantly, Tanuj succumbed to her, and started kissing my maid, but the fucker never stopped fucking me even for a second. While still fucking me without missing a beat, Tanuj just tugged her blouse and opened it to reveal her sweet melons.

[That bitch never wore a bra! No wonder, she is always so ready to fuck!]

What surprised me was that Kanchan's nipples were pierced. I never imagined that a maid would go to the length of getting her body pierced. I really envied her sexy looking nipples. Next, he pulled her drape around her waist, to make her completely naked. Once again, there was no panty!

[These working-class women have it easy, just open them up, and they are ready to fuck!]

While still in the doggy position I was bending my head backwards to look at what they were doing - and it only added to my arousal -- In fact, I was seeing a nude woman for the first time in my life. Kanchan was a voluptuous vixen; she was curvy, had thick hard nipples topping a large black aureole, and her boobs were in nice shape, and fully round. I didn't believe how thin her waist looked when she was completely naked. Her dark skin looked exotic! Tanuj was kissing her like a seasoned porn actor, while tugging and mauling her breasts, all the while pounding into my wet cunt. And my maid was responding like a prostitute in heat, falling all over my handsome nephew, rubbing his sweaty body with her hands and her naked body.

Kanchan broke off the kiss and bent down and started to serve her young master. She went behind him now and started to lick the underside of his dick and his balls while he was still pounding me. I guess she was munching on his ass as well. Occasionally, she started licking my pussy lips with her tongue, and it felt really good. Never thought that I could enjoy the licking of another woman like this. And I could clearly sense Tanuj's dick bulge ever more and harden like a rock because of Kanchan's mouthwork. Enthused, Tanuj started to fuck me even harder.

My maid then came around towards me, completely nude, and started to kiss my body without even asking my permission, as if it was a natural thing to do. She started to kiss my neck, and my back, and started to knead by buttocks, and pulled them apart, so that Tanuj could get more access to fuck me even more furiously.

I guess Tanuj realized that Kanchan wanted to spend more time on me, so he turned me around, and started to pump into me with my face upwards to the ceiling. Kanchan immediately dropped herself onto my breasts and started to suck on them and bite them. It felt amazing, being serviced by this beautiful and sexy maid, while my hunk nephew continued to pound my pussy.

Next, she moved up, and started to kiss my face. I moved my face away -- I didn't want to be kissed by another woman, and definitely not by my maid, but Tanuj immediately tightened his belt around my neck, making it clear to me that I had no choice but endure her ministrations. Kanchan kissed me on my lips, and though I resisted it in the beginning, the sheer lust of the whole act just made me accept her, and very soon I was loving the lewd act. I had never been kissed by a woman before and was savoring her softness.

Kanchan was now giving small bites on my ear, my face and my neck- I was on fire. Tanuj got very excited seeing the two sexy women go for each other, he started to rub my clit. I couldn't control anymore, and I came in gushes, and quite copiously, 'OOOOUUI MMMAAA OOO OOO OOOOH OOOW WOOW! MMMMMM!'

Sensing that I was going through an orgasm, Kanchan bent down between my thighs and started to lick and suck my swollen cunt lips, and even taste my cunt juices. Kanchan started to suck on my hard clit making me moan and writhe, only heightening my orgasm, 'MMMMMM! WHORE! MMMMM! LICK ME HARDER! MMMMMM! BASTARD! FUCK ME! HMMMM! FUCK MEEEEEEE!' Kanchan and Tanuj were doing an amazing job, and I was moaning in ecstasy.

I guess Kanchan needed gratification too, so she got into a 69 position with me and spread her legs over my face and started grinding her soaked cunt on my face while Tanuj continued to fuck me even after my orgasm. When I saw her pussy up close and personal, I couldn't believe that she was completely shaven too. For a maid, I didn't think she groomed herself so well. I don't know what came over me, even I started licking her cunt. I was doing exactly the same what she was doing to me -- the only difference is that I was also being pounded by my hunk nephew with his 10-inch hard cock.

I think the sight of two sexy women eating each other must have excited Tanuj, and he wanted to focus on Kanchan as well. He stopped fucking me, and with one swing made Kanchan lie next to me, and he straddled Kanchan's flat stomach, propped two pillows under her neck and then grabbed both her huge tits, and put his penis between them. He tightly clenched her breasts to put pressure on his dick and he began to breast-fuck Kanchan. I have never seen anyone do this before. For some reason, he was really rough with Kanchan, and thrusted his dick through her breasts, and into her mouth, which she kept licking and sucking as if she was a professional.

The sight of Kanchan's huge breasts being treated so roughly made me go mad with lust. Without anyone asking, voluntarily, I bent down and started licking Kanchan's cunt. Tanuj stopped breast-fucking Kanchan and made me, and Kanchan, lie side by side. He raised my left leg and Kanchan's right leg. He quickly propped pillows under our buttocks so that our pussies were raised and nicely positioned. Then he thrust his prick into my gaping, throbbing cunt and gave long hard strokes. He then withdrew and did the same to Kanchan's cunt, holding one leg from each of us together.

Kanchan and I were being served together. Tanuj kept alternately fucking us. He went on and on, both of us receiving his pounding continued to moan and wail as orgasm after orgasm swept through our bodies.

[What an amazing fuck machine my nephew is! I am so proud of him!]

When Tanuj felt he was almost about to explode his juices, he withdrew his prick from our avaricious cunts, and he let go of our legs. He moved away from the objects of his desire and sat down on the couch, holding his dick in his hand as if it was some prestigious sword in his possession. The dick looked magnificent and was glistening covered in the cunt juices of both me and my maid. Kanchan immediately crawled towards him, on her fours, swinging her ass like an animal. I could see her cunt lips swollen and used up, and I had a chance to see her asshole for the first time - it was quite large and already open to some extent.

[That bitch must have taken many men in her back alley, I am quite sure!]

She approached the seated Tanuj and started to suck his dick.

It was such an erotic sight, seeing that gigantic cock getting sucked by my maid's sexy face, that it compelled me, a married woman, a software engineer, a woman of reputation, also to follow suit. I also crawled on my fours like a bitch in heat and went up to my master fucker and started to suck his dick. Like two hungry hyenas, we pounced on our meal, trying to take it away from each other.

There was some kind of competition between both of us, in trying to suck his dick, each of us trying to outdo the other.

[How dare the maid compete with me! This hunk is my nephew! This cock belongs to me!]

Realizing that we were competing against each other, Tanuj asked us to suck him together, at the same time! His intervention dissipated some of the animosity between us, and in fact, converted our competition into an erotic collaboration. While she was sucking the top of his cock, I would lick the base or his balls, and vice versa. Sometimes we both moved our tongues up and down the shaft as if we are slurping on an ice cream bar. Competing to please him, we went an extra mile to suck, slurp and lick the monster that has pounded us so much. In the process, we started kissing each other as well, and the rock hard 1o-inch cock was now glistening in our saliva and growing strong once again as we were only preparing it for another onslaught on us.

So, my beloved nephew started another round of fucking with his glorious sword. He started off fucking Kanchan and made me sleep underneath her in a 69 position. I kept sucking on her clit and pussy lips while Tanuj's dick was going in and out of her wet cunt. Whereas Kanchan also kept up her oral ministration on my wet pussy to keep me excited. Occasionally I licked the balls of Tanuj with my tongue which only elicited moans from him -- that means he was liking it. It was such a wonderful experience, three of us receiving pleasure, our bodies intertwined, touching each other, and we were all soaked in each other's sweat, saliva and genital juices.

Suddenly, Tanuj removed his dick out of slimy cunt of my maid and presented it to me to suck on it.

[I am not going to suck on a dick that was in my maid's pussy! No way!]

When I refused to take it inside my mouth, he didn't care for my feelings! He just applied pressure around my head and forced me to suck on it. Alas! I started to suck on his dick which was inside my maid's cunt, and I was tasting her cunt juices once again. Seeing that I showed resistance initially, Tanuj kept dipping his dick into my mouth so many times that I lost count - he would fuck her and then take his big dick out, and dip it deep inside my mouth. Once in a while, he forced his dick so much that I deep throated him in that position.

On the other side, Kanchan did not let up. Whatever excitement she was receiving from the pounding from my mighty nephew, she transferred it onto my pussy.

[Really, I have to admit that my maid is a great pussy-licker.]

I came once again in gushes with her ministrations. Not to be outdone, I kept sucking her clit. Added to the ramming she was receiving from the ten-inch cock, even Kanchan came and released her juices all over my face and mouth.

Next, Tanuj did something more interesting. He applied some oil onto her asshole, and slowly kept pushing his finger deep into Kanchan's asshole. After finger-fucking her asshole for some time, he removed his dick, now coated with her pussy juices, and pushed it slowly into her asshole. That was an amazing sight for me, watching it so close, right below the action. I saw his 1o-inch cock slowly entering her asshole. Kanchan meanwhile pulled on my pussy lips because of the pain and pleasure she was receiving at her rear end. The debauchery was so extreme, that I started licking Tanuj's balls and his scrotum, and once, even touched his asshole with my tongue.

[Oh! God! Can't believe I am licking another man's asshole! And loving it!]

The sight of his aunt's sexy face licking his balls must have been awesome, because he just pushed his dick completely into Kanchan's ass with one go. And she went crazy, 'OOOOOOO! OOOOO! AAAAAHHH! AAAAAAHHH! BASTARD!'

Tanuj now started fucking her asshole while I kept lapping up her pussy, eating her. It was an amazing experience to see a man's gigantic cock penetrating a woman's ass, and that too so close to the action, right from below. I was getting excited and was close to another of my orgasms, just by watching the two in action. Tanuj was fucking so forcefully that Kanchan was moving her body quite violently.

Tanuj now did something I was not prepared for at all. He removed his dick out of my maid's asshole and put it in front of my mouth for sucking.

[No way am I going to suck a cock that had been in my maid's shithole!]

Sensing my hesitation to suck a cock that was in another woman's ass, Tanuj caught me by the back of my neck and brought his prick near my face. I could smell his prick now and involuntarily opened my mouth to suck it. Tanuj felt overjoyed, seeing me as a willing participant, he slowly pushed his prick further into my mouth. This was the first time I was tasting, sucking a prick that was in someone's ass. I deep throated him and sucked off all the juices covering his dick and swallowed the result. He made me suck on his cock for almost a minute and then went back to fucking my maid's ass.

He stopped fucking Kanchan's ass and made her turn around to suck his dick. Kanchan was now sucking off his dick that was in her own asshole. Next, he made Kanchan sleep under me so that he could start fucking my pussy. And I started to suck on my maid's pussy, returning her the favor.

I guess I must have been doing a good job, because soon, Kanchan was in the throes of an orgasm herself. I did not relent, I kept sucking on my maid's clean-shaven pussy while she was continued to eject her pussy juices.

Tanuj started to fuck me furiosly, occasionally taking his dick out of my wet pussy and dipping it into my maid's inviting mouth down below. When he was ramming his thick dick inside me, Kanchan kept sucking on my clit. 'OOOOOUUUUIIIII! MAAAAAAAA! MMMMMM! MMMMMM! OOOOOUUUUIIIIII! MMMMM!' I was in the seventh heaven.

[Wow! Fucking can be so good! Especially with the right kind of fuck buddies!]

Tanuj was fucking us for over three hours now. He was talented! He came to the brink of exploding, so he stopped fucking me, and took my dick out and put his dick in Kanchan's mouth to release the entire load into her mouth. I felt cheated, and said, 'Aaa! Tanuj! That's so unfair! You have given up all your juices to that bitch!' Realizing that I was also seeking his sperm, Tanuj ordered Kanchan, 'Don't be so greedy! Give some to your mistress as well'. Obeying our master, Kanchan started to kiss me, with her mouth full of his cum, and started to push some of it into my mouth. We both fought a duel with our tongues, with our mouths filled with Tanuj's hot semen. Kanchan pushed the entire lot into my mouth, and after few seconds of gurgling on it, I put it back into her, but we were also gulping and swallowing a bit in midst, as if we were cheating, and thereby enjoying the taste of the man who gave us so much pleasure.

We did this couple of times, and it sounded and looked so nasty.

[Here I was completely naked, trading my nephew's cum with my maid, as if I was a porn actress! What debauchery! I was just loving it!]

As we kept on exchanging Tanuj's semen as if it was the last morsel of ambrosia, the amount of cum being exchanged between me and my maid Kanchan started to reduce, because we kept gulping some of it during each transfer.

When it reached little amount, I just gulped the entire amount thinking that was OK to do. But that upset Kanchan terribly -- it was as if she felt she had a right to drink his cum in the end, but not me. In fact, she got so upset that I had gulped Tanuj's cum, that she pushed me away, throwing me onto the ground.