Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Even my pussy was also aching with anticipation! It wanted to be treated roughly and badly by a big cock!]

Tanuj couldn't stop himself from opening his mouth wide when he saw me enter his room in a sexy saree, with no bra, and completely backless. He did his best to act professional by complimenting my beauty. He asked me to stand close to the wall which he draped with a white cloth. He started taking my pictures, but he came to me many a times to adjust my pose. During those interactions, he kept touching me at various places, he moved my hands, my arms, and he moved my waist putting his hand on my bare skin. He even came close to me to adjust my pallu -- and was quite surprised to see my naked breasts visible through flimsy blouse. All the lights in the room only helped in showing off my skin through the fabric. He even caressed my face, my neck, and he even came behind me to wrap his arms around my waist to adjust my pose, and in the process, I felt his bulge for the first time, and it had an electric effect on my body. I realized that I was breathing heavily, and my nipples started to harden. Thanks to the flimsy blouse, transparent saree, and shining lights, my breasts and nipples were now clearly visible to Tanuj. The naughtiness was making me feeling even more horny.

That immediately had a dangerous effect on Tanuj's dick because it was now growing beyond his control. It may have grown to its full size by now and was forcing the fabric of his pants. It became quite unpleasant for him. But he tried to act normal.

Tanuj: Aunt... Can I ask you something?

Me: Yes Tanuj, What is it?

Tanuj: Can you tighten your blouse so that the cleavage is more prominent in the pictures?

I was quite embarrassed by his bold suggestion. But I acted normal, as if I was a professional model. I turned around away from him, and tightened the blouse. I turned back towards Tanuj, and he could see the difference. My breasts were now pushed up showing the prominent bosoms on the top. He took few more pictures, and asked me to lower my blouse a little further to expose more of my breasts. I simply complied like a professional model. My nipples hardened more and Tanuj's dick now reached monstrous size and was ready to rip his pants. I was looking at his baseball bat size dick and it was making me more excited and hornier.

[How much I wanted to look at that monster cock, hold it, feel it, caress it, lick it, and suck on it!]

Tanuj: Aunt, Could you lower your waistline further so that your midriff is exposed more prominently?

I complied once again. I pulled it down so much that I was afraid that I might show the upper part of my pussy lips. It was looking obscene and randy. But I guess my look was perfect for pictures.

I became so shameless that I kept ogling at the protruding bulge on Tanuj. When he saw me staring at it, he apologized, turned around and put his hand in his crotch to adjust it. When he turned back, I realized that his dick was nowhere to be seen. During the photoshoot, he came close to me, and I rubbed against his abdomen accidently. That's when I realized where his massive dick disappeared. He had pulled it up and pressed it upwards along his belly using the waist band of his pants. This also meant that the top end must be naked under his t-shirt. Oh, how much I wanted to take a peep at his dickhead.

That's when we both heard incessant banging on Tanuj's door. I opened it to see Kanchan, who said, 'Mistress, Master has come home. He was asking for you. I told him that you have gone to the market.' She saw me with a mischievous smile looking at my revealing attire, and glanced behind me to look at Tanuj, as if she was conveying, 'I know what happened, but don't worry, your secret is with me.'

After she left, I immediately adjusted my saree to look a bit decent and went down. Instead of taking the side door, I entered the home from the front door and if I was coming back from the market. Sanjay was quite happy to see me in the sexy and revealing saree. He immediately took me to the bedroom and started fucking me without even undressing me.

During the fucking, he asked me where I went. I said that I went to the market to buys some bras, but that I didn't find any that I liked. He opened the hooks of my blouse to reveal my breasts.

Sanjay: So you went to buy a bra without even wearing one?

Me: Yes, I thought that's how you liked it, right! That your wife should wear her blouses without bras!

Sanjay: Yes, I love it when you wear such revealing blouses without a bra. Tell me, isn't this the same one I asked you to wear for my niece's wedding?

Me: Yes, it is the same one.

Sanjay: How come you wore it now?

Me: I was feeling very sexy today and I wanted to surprise you. I know you like to see me wearing this.

Sanjay: Many men must have looked at you in this, right?

Me: Yes, many men were staring at me throughout the day. I bet many of them wanted to fuck me right there in the market.

Sanjay: You should have allowed them to fuck you right there in the street, with everyone watching you fuck.

Me: YESSS! YESSS! Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me!

Sanjay was fucking me in doggy style and he was pounding me holding my hair in his hands. My breasts were swinging back and forth wildly. Sanjay put his wet finger into my asshole and started to finger-fuck me in the ass as well.

Sanjay: Hmm! Baby, did Tanuj see you in this saree?

Me: Yes, Yes.... he did, when I was leaving...

Sanjay: And?

Me: Oh, he told me I was looking beautiful.

Sanjay: And what about Kanchan?

Me: She didn't say anything. Hmm... she must be jealous... Now she is not the only woman in the house able to make men's cock hard, RRIGGHT?

Sanjay: AAAAH, so you made Tanuj hard then?

Me: Yes. I saw his big bulge once again. But this time, it is because of me, not Kanchan.

This incestuous talk was making us both horny. Sanjay was fucking me furiously now. He just kept tapping my buttocks with his hips THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP which went on continuously without relenting. Both of us kept grunting, UFFF UFFF UFFFF UFFFF AAAAH AAAAH AAAH AAAAH AAAH. Once Sanjay was ready, he turned me around and made bend down, and released his cum all over my breasts and then he took me in his arms in full embrace and kissed me.

[Looks like even my husband is encouraging me to go ahead with Tanuj!]

Though Sanjay fucked me hard that night I was not yet fully satisfied. Especially after the erotic encounter with Tanuj that afternoon, where I felt his big cock in my hands. I confess that I fell madly in love with his massive dick and I couldn't erase the memory of that beautiful and big dick in my hand, warm and hard, so menacing and yet so beautiful.

I was still in my bed next to my tired husband when I suddenly heard a loud thud. Still completely nude from the fucking, I got up, and wore my flimsy gown, and walked out of the bedroom. I saw the door of Kanchan's room open. When I went in, I saw that she was not in her bed. And when I looked around, I saw the side door to outside slightly ajar. Once again, I heard the creaking sound from upstairs.

[What is Kanchan doing in Tanuj's room at this time of the night?]

I went out into the open and started climbing the stairs towards Tanuj's room. My heart was beating faster, and I was not sure why I was going to his room at this time of the hour in such a revealing negligee. As I kept going towards Tanuj's room, I heard faint sounds of a woman, moaning and wailing.

[Oh God! That lucky bitch Kanchan! She must be fucking my Tanuj!]

I saw Tanuj's door closed. But one of the windows was broken when we bought the house, and we never got it repaired. When I peeped inside, I was gifted with one of the most wonderful sights in the world. Tanuj was completely naked, sweaty, and muscular, and he was furiously fucking equally naked beautiful, sexy, and voluptuous Kanchan. He was fucking her in the missionary position, and Kanchan's large breasts were flopping around on her chest as she cried and moaned at the pleasure she was receiving from the muscular Tanuj. His extremely firm butt was pounding her squishy cunt in feverish pace while she was enjoying his assault on her body. It was such a sexy sight, so erotic, and so beautiful, and yet I was feeling extremely jealous. I was so mesmerized by the raw fucking I was witnessing that my pussy was becoming wet.

[Oh! What would I give to be fucked like that!]

As Tanuj took his cock out from Kanchan's dripping cunt in order to change the position I got a chance to see his thick, long and glistening cock. It was the biggest I have seen in my life! It looked menacing! It looked monstrous! And yet it was so endearing! I started to furiously rub my clit and finger fuck my cunt standing right there outside his room on our roof in the middle of the night. Kanchan was now kneeling down and sucking Tanuj's slimy dick that was in her pussy few seconds ago. Tanuj was playing with her huge tits with his hands, rubbing them and pinching them. Tanuj's prick was big and thick, proudly standing in attention as Kanchan tried to take as much of it in her mouth. Seeing Tanuj's big prick being licked and sucked by my maid had renewed the desperate need in me to have that big dick in my cunt right now.

After few minutes of vigorous sucking from Kanchan, Tanuj lifted her in his arms with ease, with one hand holding her by the pussy, with his thumb inside her cunt and the rest of the palm across her ass, and the other hand underneath her armpit holding onto her firm breast. Tanuj then made the whimpering woman sit on his lap with her naked buttocks resting on his throbbing prick. Kanchan gasped loudly, 'OOOUIIII MAAAA! MMMM', as the Tanuj's thick dick got in between her naked bum and naked Tanuj's lap.

Tanuj now lifted her legs together with one hand and started to massage her naked buttocks with the other hand. His prick was erect and throbbing against the underside of her thighs, close to her dripping cunt. He lightly slapped her buttock asking her, 'Tell me, why you were teasing me today? Why were you not ready to fuck me?'

'You got your Aunt to fuck, Little Master. Why do you need me now?' replied Kanchan quite defiantly, aware of his throbbing prick so very near her cunt and yet not inside her. While massaging Kanchan's buttocks and holding her legs up together, Tanuj was slowly rubbing her clit with his rough thumb, evoking a whimper out of her. He said, 'You fool! I did not do anything with my Aunt. I swear!'

'Oh, so she dressed up as a prostitute to give you milk then?' mocked Kanchan, while enjoying his ministrations. Tanuj now thrust his finger deep into her moist and wet cunt, while continuing to massage her clit, making her moan with desire, 'UUNNGHH AAAAHHH MMMMMMHHH'.

'You didn't allow me to do anything with her. Before I could do something, you came into the room to take her away,' said Tanuj, massaging her buttocks, fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. 'OOOOHHHHH', moaned Kanchan softly, 'Even My Mistress is after your dick. If she tasted it once, she won't leave it. She will want to fuck it every day. I know how she fucks her husband every night. If she starts fucking you as well, what will happen to me?'

'What makes you think that my Aunt will be mad about my dick?' continued the virile Tanuj, still only lightly touching her clit, not making her cum anytime soon. Now, with the other hand he took her massive boob in his mouth and started sucking at it as if it was a mango.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII", moaned Kanchan a little louder as she began to lift her buttocks, wanting a firmer contact of this thumb with her clit. Clearly Kanchan's pussy was on fire, her juices were flowing, and she talked with passion, 'Oh. She keeps looking at your dick without any shame'.

'Good. My aunt is a hot one. It will give immense pleasure fucking her,' continued Tanuj now clearly teasing the poor horny maid.

Thank goodness! Such a young a virile boy! Even he wants to fuck me!

'AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH', moaned Kanchan feeling an impending orgasm, rubbing her buttocks furiously against Tanuj's adept hands. The hapless horny maid looked very aroused, and I guess she desperately wanted to cum. Therefore, she kept egging Tanuj so that he continues to masturbate her, 'You are a thief as I suspected. You want to fuck your aunt. That is not a difficult task. She wears such small clothes and goes out. She is like a prostitute. She is definitely getting fucked by others. She will fuck you as well.'

[Couldn't believe that my maid was calling me a whore! And here she is fucking my husband's nephew, just a 19-year old boy!]

Sensing that Kanchan was about to come, Tanuj stopped fingering her, and started sucking on the maid's breasts. She had really dark nipples which were fully erect now and surrounded by dark aureoles. He made her sit on his lap, with her legs separated by his waist wrapping around him. He held her hands at her back by force making her vulnerable to his moves. His throbbing cock was snuggled between his belly and her abdomen trying to wriggle out and finds its way into Kanchan's pussy. My maid was delirious in anticipation of sex which was being denied to her. She stared at him open-mouthed and was sucking in air as if she was sucking a phantom cock. Her eyes were glazed and her face contorted with passion. She wanted him badly, she continued, 'So, you don't want to fuck me? You want to fuck only your aunt? That prostitute will fuck you nicely. But, please fuck me now!'

'How do you know that my aunt aunt wants to fuck me? You are only speaking nonsense', he slapped her lightly on her face and kept his fingers in her mouth. Without feeling insulted at the treatment he was meting out to her, Kanchan started sucking his fingers shamelessly. When he did let go of her mouth and once again started to suck on her breasts, she moaned near his face, 'Oh, you don't know? When your uncle and aunt fuck every night, they talk in filthy language. He asks your aunt to fuck other men. And sometimes your uncle also talks about you fucking your aunt.'

[Can't believe that my maid overhears our conversation during our sex! And here she is revealing our dirty secrets to Tanuj!]

This surprised Tanuj a bit, but also aroused him further. He let go of her hands and started pulling her buttocks apart, kneading them and squeezing them in his big hands. She looked like a ragdoll in his hands, 'Good, I will fuck my aunt tomorrow. For now, I will continue teasing you'.

This made Kanchan more desperate. 'Oh! Master! Please fuck me!' appealed the horny girl desperate for his big prick. Tanuj must have felt pleased - the girl who had refused to fuck him earlier now is imploring him to fuck him. He smiled at her saying, 'Looks like you like my uncle. Did you fuck him as yet?' He was enjoying teasing this sexy woman.

'OOOOOHHHHH Please fuck me first, then I will get fucked by the master of the house. Please, give me your cock, I want it now, please!' wailed Kanchan as she lifted her buttocks and clasped his throbbing prick with her free hand.

Without waiting for Tanuj's reaction, she lifted herself quickly, by pressing her face on his shoulders as her firm breasts were crushed by his chest and clasping his quivering prick in her small hands she quickly guided it to her cunt.

[If he is not going to give it to her, she is going to take it! What a bitch!]

Slowly she started to sink onto the mighty cock, and before she could even take the tip inside, Kanchan started to wail loudly, approaching an orgasm. The top portion of his prick had not even gone inside and already Kanchan started to experience pangs of an exciting orgasm. As she slowly dropped down onto his enormous cock, her pussy started to stretch itself to the maximum, and she held his face and started to lick him in delirious lust, as spasms of orgasm swept throughout her body. She was feeling the pleasure in ebbs, and after a minute of enjoying those waves of thrill and enjoyment, she slowly raised herself and then sank down once again taking more of his cock. The thick cock was opening up her cunt quite obscenely and she was enjoying his presence inside her pulsating and fully stretched cunt.

For the next few minutes, Kanchan tried to move up and down, impaling herself on the gigantic cock that has spread her palpitating cunt as her juices coated the entire length of his organ. She was shrieking madly, 'UUUNNNGGGGHHHH UUUUNNNNGGGGHHH.'

Tanuj stood up, lifting her by holding her buttocks in his big hands, while Kanchan was still impaled to his body. With Kanchan still hanging onto his body with her arms around his shoulders, he kept pounding her by just moving her buttocks with his hands. It was such a wonderful sight. This young, tall, muscular stud, standing and holding a young woman in the air, and fucking her as if she was a sextoy, moving her entire body back and forth on his prick! Tanuj's butt was firm and sexy and looing so tight while he kept pounding her.

[What an ass! How delicious it is! I could just eat it and slurp on it!]

Kanchan was enjoying this masculine man and was gurgling in pleasure, 'OHHHH YEEESSSS! OOHHHH YESSS! FUCK ME HARDER HMMMM HARDER!' feeling deliciously stretched while getting pounded. As he bounced her in the air, Kanchan once again came in sheer pleasure and ecstasy.

Kanchan bit hard into his shoulder as she came, 'OOUIIIIIIIIIIIIII MAAAAAA OOOUUUIIIII', crushing him tightly. For some time, he held her in the air, hugging her, squeezing her breasts between their bodies. Tanuj started to kiss her in that position and lowered her slowly by holding her since she was not in a position to stand by herself. Her legs have gone weak, and she was still trembling in post-orgasmic pleasure. She clung on to Tanuj for support. He then made her lie on the couch and spread her legs apart. Holding one leg by her ankle, he slowly guided his wet and grotesque looking cock into her puffed up and slippery cunt. And with one hard push, he dipped his bulbous prickhead into her cunt.

'AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN', Kanchan moaned as she experienced his thick prick stretching her cunt walls fully and literally plugging her. It was proving to be too big for her as she began swinging her head wildly, feeling utterly stretched and plugged to Tanuj's gigantic cock.

"UUNNGGHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHH", she continued to wail while Tanuj started to move his piston inside and out. He was trying to adjust his thick cock to the tightness of her cunt. Clearly, Kanchan was an experienced woman and Tanuj was enjoying fucking a woman with experience. She was not only young and energetic, but she also possessed a very high libido. And she had succulent breasts and a tight cunt.

[What a slut!]

Now Tanuj started to increase the pace of his fucking, making sure he pushed his entire dick into the tight pussy. I could see her pussy holding onto his massive staff as if it was trying its best not to let go of it. Tanuj started to fuck her again in full rhythm now. And I was feeling hot though I was standing outside in the breeze on the terrace. Meanwhile, inside the room Kanchan was sweating profusely, and so was Tanuj. In fact, some of his sweat drops were falling on Kanchan's body. But looks like she was enjoying the sliminess between them because she kept on rubbing his sweaty body with her hands and arms. Even Tanuj seems to be enjoying her bodily sweat, because he was licking her face, her sexy shoulders, her neck and her massive tits. Tanuj was behaving like a man possessed as he kept on pounding her while continuing to bite her and suck on the moist flesh of this young maid. Kanchan kept moaning in pleasure as she was being ravaged by this muscular young man.

Tanuj increased his tempo and now he was pounding her mercilessly. Kanchan was swinging her head, while her breasts were just flopping around. He started to withdraw his prick completely out and then plunge inside her. Kanchan must have felt thoroughly plugged by this big cock. She started moaning softly and soon was clasping his back tightly with her arms and hand urging him to go faster. Kanchan gurgled, "UUUNNNGGG UMMMMMM AAAAAH UUUUNNNNGGG WOW! Please keep fucking me, don't stop, keep fucking me, harder, harder, harder, AAAAAA MMMMM!'