Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Oh, you are such a bore! Women love it when you are sweet; don't you know that? Ask Kanchan, if you want to!

Tanuj: Why Aunt, will I become sweet just because I eat sweet?

Me: Yes, believe me, you do, I am saying this with lot of experience.

Sanjay: Yes, Tanuj, you should listen to your aunt. She has lot of experience in prescribing the right kind of diet for you.

Sanjay had no clue what we were talking about. He was still looking at our sexy maid.

That night when Sanjay was fucking me, he broached the sensitive topic.

Sanjay: You went upstairs dressed like that, without panties or bra, what's the deal?

Me: Oh, so you noticed! Good! You know that Tanuj is fucking Kanchan, right? I just wanted to tease him a bit.

Sanjay: So you are competing with our maid to get fucked by my nephew?

Me: I guess I AM competing with our maid. I saw how you were looking at her today while having snacks.

Sanjay: Aaaah, yes, our maid is a sexy woman. But she was acting all funny when you were upstairs. I guess she is being jealous.

Me: She is such a slut! I am quite sure she must be fucking men on her whole street.

Sanjay: Baby, you promised me something today. So, when will you arrange it with Kanchan?

Me: Just be prepared for tomorrow. [Tomorrow was Saturday, and a holiday.]

Sanjay: I am always prepared. You know that.

Me: By the way, do you know that they might be fucking right now, upstairs?

Sanjay: You think so?

Me: I know so! Shall we go and watch them in action?

Sanjay: Really? Are you serious?

Me: Why not?

We both stopped fucking, I put on a flimsy negligee, and Sanjay wore his pajamas. We tiptoed and climbed up to peer through the broken window. As suspected, indeed they were fucking. But I guess we missed most part, because by the time we started watching them they were in doggy style and about to climax. Within few minutes Tanuj took his monstrous cock out of Kanchan's drenching pussy and sprayed his cum all over Kancha's mouth, her face, her neck, and her breasts. Even Sanjay got quite fascinated watching Kanchan's nude body, and seeing her fuck made his cock hard and sticking out. He was also quite appreciative of Tanuj's stamina, vigor and the size of his dick. While we were watching them fuck, Sanjay took off my lingerie, made me stand nude right there on our terrace, and started to finger fuck my pussy and my asshole.

When we realized that this love pair was done fucking, we came down silently. And that night we fucked like rabbits - our libido was increased to the maximum. We described to each other the fuck session we just witnessed and kept on fucking each other. Next day in the morning I went to Kanchan and told her that I need to speak with her. She was a bit anxious. She was not sure why I wanted to speak to her.

Me: Kanchan, I need to tell you something. We have decided to terminate you from work from today!

Kanchan: What are you saying, Mistress! What did I do?

She was genuinely flabbergasted. She was not expecting anything like this from us.

Me: Look, Kanchan, The Master and I know what you are doing every night. You are going upstairs to fuck our nephew. This is completely outrageous and unacceptable. You have to leave the house today itself.

Kanchan: No, Mistress. I am not doing anything like that. Why do you say such things? By Mother, I swear!

Me: Look, Kanchan, don't pretend you are innocent. We have seen it with our own eyes. Every night you go upstairs and fuck that young boy. Poor him! We even watched you fuck.

Kanchan started to cry.

Kanchan: Mistress, please listen to me. It is not me who fucks him. He keeps sending messages on my phone to come upstairs to fuck him. He took some pictures of me and threatened to blackmail me. You know that I come from a poor family. I had no choice. Please don't remove me from work. I have a two-year old son to take care of.

Me: What? You have a son? Kanchan, I didn't even know you are married.

Kanchan: Mistress, I am not married. I never said anything about marriage. I just said I have a son.

[I guess she is right. A woman could have a son without getting married! How conservative of me!]

Me: Oh, so, you are not married, and yet you have a son? Nice! So, who is the father then, Kanchan?

Kanchan: Mistress, I don't know who the father is.

Me: What? You don't even know who the father is? I mean, how could that happen?

Kanchan: Look, before I was working here, I worked with a large family. And there, I was regularly fucked.

Me: Yeah, but there must be a father from that family, and you must know him, right?

Kanchan: Not really. I don't know who amongst them the father is!

Me: What do you mean? There was more than one who had their way with you?

Kanchan: Actually, there were some of them. In fact, they were in total eight of them.

Me: What? Eight? Really? Hmm... tell me in detail. I don't understand.

Kanchan: Ok... One of them is Grandfather, he is seventy-five years old, but he had the biggest dick of them all. He had a highest priority on me over all other men in the house. If he was fucking me, then others had no chance. Then there was the master of the house, The Son - around fifty-five, big body, was a wrestler when he was young, and he was an amazing fucker. And then there were three grandsons, all of them lecherous fellows, body builders, with very high libido, always ready to fuck me. The elder grandson is married, and yet he wanted to fuck me whenever he got a chance. The youngest grandson is just 19 years old, but he had a big dick and it was always hard. I never knew of a time when it was not hard. He would keep fondling my breasts, suck on them, and fuck me whenever he could.

Me: Oh, my, my! So many of them? And all of them were fucking you?

Kanchan: That's not all, Mistress, there was the Gardener, and the Driver, and the Watchman. Even they used to fuck me quite regularly.

Me: So, you are saying anyone from that family could be the father, right?

Kanchan: Not sure Mistress. I mean, I live with my mother and my uncle. Even my uncle regularly fucks me, and so do his two sons, my cousins, useless buggers. You see, any of them could be the father of my son.

Me: Kanchan, I don't know what to say? Should I be sad? Or should be envious of you? You have led a very adventurous and fun-filled life.

Kanchan: No, Mistress, but all of that has stopped now. See, it was in a different place, where I was living earlier. Now I changed the town, I don't get so much cock anymore. Tanuj Brother is very nice boy. He has a big dick, and he keeps me satisfied.

Me: Tell me something, how old are you, Kanchan?

Kanchan: I am 23 years old Mistress. And I have a son who I have to take care of. Please don't throw me out of this job.

Me: OK, OK, Kanchan, now listen to me carefully. You can have the job, but there are conditions. If you break those conditions, I will remove you right away.

Kanchan: OK, Mistress, whatever you say. Please tell me what should I do? Please spare me. You are like a Goddess to me. I promise I will never go upstairs to fuck your nephew ever again. I swear.

Me: No, no, that's not what I want. You can keep fucking Tanuj whenever you want. But I get a preference over you. So, if I want to fuck him, you should stay away. OK?

Kanchan: What? I didn't understand. You want to fuck your own Nephew, Mistress!

Me: Why not Kanchan? If you can fuck an entire family, why can't I fuck my Nephew, right?

Then, I gave her a pack of condoms. She was quite startled.

Kanchan: Mistress, what is this?

Me: They are a box of condoms. Keep them. And use them next when you fuck our nephew Tanuj. See, we don't want you to have another baby, right?

Kanchan: You are really a Goddess, Mistress. Thank you so much.

Me: Now, that's not all. There is more.

Kanchan: What else should I do?

Me: Starting today, you give a full body massage to Master whenever he wants it. And do whatever that pleases him, and never leave my husband unsatisfied. OK?

Kanchan understood what I meant. She immediately agreed.

Me: Now, go wear that skimpy saree that you wear, and let me do some adjustments.

I made her wear her saree ultralow and pushed her blouse down so that her breasts were popping out.

[There she is! I am quite sure Sanjay would get an erection in an instant looking at his favorite maid.]

Me: Now, take this oil, and go to my bedroom, and give Master a good massage. And when you are done, text me, I will come back from market. OK?

Kanchan: OK, Mistress.

Me: And don't forget to use the condoms!

Kanchan: OK, Mistress.

Decking up Kanchan so that she could go into my bedroom and satisfy my own husband made me feel like a pimp.

And why was I doing that? Only so that I could get some time for myself to fuck my delicious nephew! I was so desperate for Tanuj's massive prick that I was ready to do anything to get it, even get my own husband fuck another woman. I gave enough instructions to Kanchan, which she complied meekly. Her attitude has completely changed after I exerted my authority over her. With the fear of losing her job looming large on her, she was ready to comply with anything I asked. Kanchan took the bottle of oil and box of condoms and knocked on our bedroom wearing that skimpy saree. Sanjay opened it, she entered, and the door closed.

At last! Now I am free to go and fuck Tanuj. I was wearing a robe with nice lingerie inside. I put on high heels and climbed upstairs in the morning sun. I could hear the vehicles on our road and there was no one around our house to see me walk in my robe.

My heart was beating fast, and I was so excited in anticipation that I felt like a young bride who is about to enter her the bedroom for the first night with her new husband. When I went to Tanuj's room, his door was not locked. I went in to find him sleeping in his single bed. He was sprawled on his bed sleeping like a baby. He had an innocent adorable face, but quite handsome. Lying like that without a shirt on him, and with just a pair of overused shorts, he was looking like a young Greek God, virile, muscular, lean and beautiful.

I went close to him, and I could clearly see his bulge through his tight shorts. Looks like he doesn't have underwear! I was not sure why he wore such tight shorts when he knows that he has got such a massive dick? May be, he loves to show it off. Except for that small shorts trying its best to sheath his weapon, the rest of his body was naked. He had no hair on his broad chest or on his rippling abdomen. He had strong arms and strong legs. I was almost swooning just thinking of the raw sex appeal of this young man and imagining how this Greek God would enter me and powerfully fuck me to satisfy my aching cunt. I knew that I would have time of my life fucking my cute and sweet Nephew.

Right now, my maid must be servicing my husband on the ground floor, and here I am about to devour my nephew. I sat next to Tanuj as if I was the new bride sitting next to her new husband during her honeymoon. I had taken a hair shower, so my hair was loose and wet, and smelling good with nice, perfumed shampoo. I let the hair fall over his body. He moved a bit, but that did not wake him up, but my body smell combined with the smell of my hair must be awakening this sleeping beauty -- I know that once he wakes up, he is going to turn into a beast. That's exactly what I wanted.

I bent down and let my hair fall on his chest and abdomen and I started to plant kisses on his well-developed chest and lean stomach, trying to remember the contours of his body. I could sense the growing hardness in his shorts. Slowly I got down to his pelvic region, positioning myself between his two thighs, I started to smell his crotch. It was exotic and alluring, acting like an aphrodisiac. The musky smell of his sweat, combined with last night's fucking with Kanchan was strong and as soon I took a whiff, my pussy started to pulsate and become wet, and my nipples started to get engorged.

I started to make love to his dick though it was still inside his tight shorts, I moved my nose all over the length of his dick, scraping along its entire length. And Tanuj's prick was slowly growing in size. Inhaling his smell, I started planting kisses along the length. Soon his dick was getting stiff, and it started to tug at the cloth, like a wild animal trying to free itself. I slowly took the buttons off of his shorts as if I was unsheathing his dagger, and there it leapt before me. Tanuj's massive prick stood up proudly like a hoisted flag, turgid and palpitating. The morning rays of the sun now entered his room, and in that glow, his dick was looking like a magnificent statue carved as a deity for all the sex-hungry devoted women.

I started to plant kisses along the entire shaft and that's when Tanuj woke up from his dreamy sleep. He looked at me, and was shocked, and tried to move up, 'Aunt, what are you doing?' I immediately caught hold of his big dick as if I was holding a baseball bat and said, 'Good Morning Tanuj! Just lay back and enjoy! It's going to be a great day!'

He understood what I meant. Like how any man understands when seduced by a lovely woman, he just let me take control. Like a prince being treated by one of the girls of his harem, Tanuj was still lying in the bed being serviced by his own Aunt. I brought his shorts down quite a bit and exposed his dick and his large balls and started to make love to the weapons that would give me pleasure very soon.

[I guess they call it Ayudha Puja! {Prayer to Weapons}]

I started licking on the tip of his cock along the crack and then slowly at the edges of his bulbous crown head. And then started to suck his big cock, trying to take the giant organ into my small mouth. No matter how much I opened my mouth, it became difficult to fit his girth. Tanuj elicited a moan, 'MMMMM! OOOOHHH! MMMMAAAAMMIIII!' letting me know that he is enjoying it.

Tanuj now put his hands in my hair and was fondly caressing me. He was being appreciative of the work I was putting on for him. Being encouraged, I started to suck on his big dick with slurping sounds and started to use lots of saliva, making it wet and slippery. After sucking his dick for nearly 5 minutes, I started playing with his hairless balls massaging them and softly squeezing them. Feeling his sexy Aunt's hands on his balls, Tanuj began to moan. I was holding the thick base of his prick with one hand, and my other hand I was mildly scratching his balls with my fingernails and massaging them giving him wonderful sensations.

Surfeit with ribaldry I put my entire face into his crotch area, and moved my nose and mouth along various parts, touching and smelling, licking, biting, sucking, his shaft, his thick base, his balls, his scrotum, and then I pushed my face deep into the dark recess underneath his balls, and started to lick the nether region, close to his asshole. Tanuj helped me by moving his hips up in the air, moving his shorts completely, and then placing his legs up in the air, giving me the desired exposure to his caverns. I bend down further and reached his asshole. It was right there, the one-eyed monster, looking at me, inviting me. Holding his firm buttock in my hands for support, I went near his bunghole, still licking his body, and with a surge of licentiousness sweeping my body, I moved the tip of my tongue onto his asshole, that dark brown rosebud, thick around the edges, but so smooth right there in the center. I started to push my tongue into that puckered hole. Tanuj started to moan in pleasure at the really smutty act I was inflicting upon him, 'Oh! Aunt! It feels so good! Please don't stop!' I started to fuck his asshole with my tongue, and my pussy already started to leak my juices. My nephew's hand in my hair started to push my head deeper and deeper so that I could feel more and more of his asshole. I was involved in such a filthy act that I could feel my entire body feel with the lust and craving of sex-starved woman. There I was, lying on my nephew's bed, in my robe, with my tongue up my nephew's asshole, while he held his legs high up in the air. I must have been quite a sight!

[I might as well become a porn actress!]

My Nephew was loving the anal treatment I was giving to him with my tongue. His dick was getting bigger and bigger and standing straight up between his legs that were pointed towards the ceiling. The sight before me was amazing, I could see his entire dick between his thighs, followed by his big dark balls and then his dark asshole displayed for me while my face was hovering over his most private parts. I moved up a bit and started to bite and suck on his nut sacs. They swelled up like two oranges and were massive in size - must be carrying half a liter of warm cum in there, all for me.

Once again, I took his big dick in my hands -- I had to use both of them, and even then, I couldn't cover his length nor his girth. It must be at least ten inches, no, may be, eleven inches. And it was as thick as a coke can at the bottom, almost the same size as his prickhead which was like a mushroom. I started to pump it up and down with full force, 'OOOOO! MMMMM! OOOOO! Aunt, it feels so good', is all Tanuj could muster. His eyes were closed. He brought his legs back to the bed and now his dick looked even taller. I started to suck on it, dribbled lot of saliva on it and kept licking back my own saliva, as if I cleaning his dick off of any remnants from last night's fucking, preparing it for my pussy. His dick was salty, tangy, and sometimes even sweet, may be, some of his cum remained from the last night.

Tanuj was almost about to cum but he suddenly stopped me, 'Aunt! Wait! Wait! Please... MMMM AAAAAAAHHH!' and then he stood up, on his bed, reaching the ceiling with his hands. He was fully naked, muscular, dark, and winy like a Greek God. He was standing before me as if I was his devotee. I was kneeling before him. I gasped again as his erect dick hit me in my face. Tanuj held my face and took control of the blow job, expertly filling my mouth slowing entering my throat. And when I began to gag he removed it and rubbed my face with his wet and slimy dick. I took up the task of earnestly pleasing my Nephew.

I could taste Tanuj's masculinity and could feel the power of his prick through its throbbing in my mouth. He took my hands and made me hold his firm buttocks with them. He wanted me to push him into my mouth using his buttocks. I loved to feel the strength of Tanuj's hard bums, making me visualize the fucking I was going to receive from his pelvis. Tanuj too was very excited and I thought he was about to explode, but he controlled himself by asking me to stop sucking once again.

Then, he made me get up on his bed, which was now bit wobbly unable to hold two of us on it. Tanuj began to remove my robe as I held on to him raising my legs. On seeing my soaking lace thongs, Tanuj did not bother to remove them - he just pulled and ripped them. I was still holding on to him tightly with my other hand firmly wrapped around his now fully erect prick. Making me completely naked my nephew started to kiss me all over my body. He pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me on my mouth. He was one voracious kisser. He took my entire mouth into his and sucked on my lips, and my tongue, as if I was resisting him and as if he was my rapist. His kiss was making me search for breath, because it felt like he was sucking the air out of my lungs. His kisses were tender sometimes, and forceful and raw the other times.

Holding my hands he moved them above my head, and firmly pinned them to the wall. Holding me in that vulnerable position, he looked straight into my eyes, and asked, 'Menaka Aunt, Do you like sucking my cock?' I could only moan a gurgle in reply, 'AAAAA! MMMMM! YYYAAAA!' He was delighted to see his aunt being so wanton. My prurience made him go mad with lust, and he moved down to suckle my big breasts. He slobbered all over them with his mouth, tugging and nibbling at my puffed-up nipples with his teeth. He made me go insane with his treatment of my sensitive tits, taking them into his mouth as if he was sucking a mango, trying to get every bit of juice into his mouth. Then he let go of my hands and started to massage and knead by boobs while he kept on sucking on them. I was going crazy being treated so lasciviously by this young stud.