Debauchery on Faculty Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he had all the chunks and oozes washed off, he soaped up a washcloth from the rack on the wall and began washing her down. Soaping her tight, awesome body was driving him wild, but this was definitely not the time for that. There were even chunks intertwined in her beautifully coiffed pubic hair. He tread lightly cleaning those, trying his best to keep her nearly unconscious body upright and control his trembling hands.

He had her sit on the edge of the tub again to wash her long, lovely hair. Chunks of something not yet digested hung from her beautiful strands regardless of his futile attempts to hold her hair up. She just sat there in silence, still wobbly, tears rolling over her high cheekbones like a waterfall.

When he had her completely cleaned off, he stretched up, still holding her steady, for a couple of towels from the rack on the wall and gently dried her off.

"By golly, I believe you'd qualify as spic and span," he laughed, helping her out of the tub. Let's get you comfortable."

He walked-carried her into the bedroom and sat her on the bed, then went for his backpack to get some ibuprofen and a metoclopramide. He filled a huge glass of water and brought it in to her.

"Chase. Please tell me I didn't make a total ass of myself tonight."

"Wow, Abby. Relax, will you please? You're among friends."

"A friend who I just met two days ago and I'm sitting here as naked as the day I was born in front of."

"I didn't even notice," he smiled. "Tonight, you were a patient in need of my medical attention. Now drink all of that water. You don't need to dehydrate. How's your stomach?"

"Completely voided. I feel so foolish."

"Well you shouldn't. I truly enjoyed your company tonight, Lady Abby. And that metoclopramide should settle your stomach pretty quickly. Now let's get you settled in."

He pulled back the covers on the neatly made bed and eased her back on the pillows, covering her up quickly to take his concentration off of that awesome, drool inspiring, body.

"Get some rest, Abby." Once again she was out before her head hit the pillow.

He went into the bathroom and rinsed her clothes out in the tub. Her jeans weighed ten pounds before he squeezed all the vomit out of them. He smiled as he rinsed them out. So tiny and cute. They were clean enough to go in the washer. He was praying they'd have a good laugh about this when her head cleared; and that he hadn't overstepped.

He put her clothes in the washer, tossed in some detergent, and set it on soak.

Once he'd cleaned himself up, then cleaned the bathroom, he knelt down to pet Erwin. Chase was a dog guy but he liked Erwin instantly. The little white fur ball snuggled into Chase's leg, purring. Chase scratched his head.

"I hope we get to be really good friends one day, Buddy," Chase laughed. If he knew one thing for certain, it was that he definitely wanted to spend a whole lot more time with the beautiful Abby Fulbrock.

He poured another saucer of milk for Erwin, added some kibble to his bowl, wrote a note to let Abby know her clothes were soaking in the washer, then scratched between Erwin's ears one last time.

***************

Surprisingly, Chase woke only slightly hungover. Of course he'd ordered Phuket beer and knew what he was getting. Abby shot from the hip, proving his belief that she was the adventurous type-just his type-and was matching him drink for drink; his beers against her rice liquor.

It was six o'clock. Just enough time for a run.

He packed some clean clothes in his backpack, dressed in his running clothes and hit the running track. He'd cleaned his office shower spotlessly during his delousing rampage. He'd shower there before he started the day.

He could feel the remaining toxins oozing out of his pores as he ran in the cool morning. The sun was just rising in the east. It was shaping up to be a beautiful, early spring, day.

Running or a rousing workout at the gym always cleared Chase's head. Aboard ship he used to run on the helideck with a few of his buddies every morning, or spar with them in the ship's gym. Then, when he took over the hospital, they had a fantastic gym and jogging track in the basement. Working up a good sweat always helped him think.

As he ran, he thought about everything from his day ahead at the clinic to the beautiful Abby. He'd been out with a number of beautiful women all over the world, but none had ever struck an instant chord with him like Abby had. She was not only beautiful, but she was extremely intelligent, extremely easy to talk to, and a whole lot of fun to hang out with. She put him at ease. She made him laugh. He just hoped his good intentions-not to mention his restraint-the night before didn't queer things with her. He truly wanted to get to know her a whole lot better.

He'd run five hard miles through the woods around the massive campus when he got to the clinic. He felt great. It was just a little after seven when he walked through the door. He waved to the nurse at the reception window.

"Doctor Brandt! The Vice Chancellor would like you to call her when you get in."

"Thanks, Tina. And it's Chase. I need to get a shower. I'll call her when I'm done."

He took a quick, invigorating shower and dressed for the day.

When he called Kay, it went to voicemail. He left a message and started reviewing the somewhat generous first year budget for the clinic, looking to see what remained in the general fund after his massive supply order and, more importantly, how much he could allocate to a few of the projects he had in mind.

He was lost in his work again when Kay returned his call. It was nine-thirty. She had a worried tone in her voice.

"Hi, Kay. What's up?"

"His Majesty has you scheduled to see him at eleven, Chase."

"He'll have to reschedule, Kay. I've got a meeting with the pharmacists at eleven."

"You might want to make this one, Chase. He's pissed."

"Well if we reschedule for one, that'll give him two more hours to cool off," Chase laughed.

"Ok. I'll tell him. But he won't be happy."

"I'm not here to make him happy, Kay. I'm here to clean up a clinic. I'll see you at one. Bye."

"Piss them off right off the bat and keep them guessing about what you'll do next!" Chase was laughing as he returned to his work.

His eleven o'clock with the pharmacists went as well as his meetings with the rest of the staff had. They both had impressive records and were as friendly and sweet as can be. What's more, they'd heard the rampant gossip and were both happily on board with making the clinic a kinder, gentler place. Both ladies offered any and all help they could to help turn things around. They, and the influx of students who worked with them to complete their pharmacology practical's were all appalled at the state the clinic was in and ecstatic over the instant changes he'd already made.

And immediately after their meeting, things went downhill-depending on your take-rapidly.

At twelve-thirty, Chase stopped working at the behest of his growling stomach and strolled over to the faculty dining room. His earlier prediction was spot on. It truly had turned out to be a beautiful day. The walk over was nothing shy of relaxing.

He sat down and ordered his lunch, looking through what was left in the one time, first year budget they'd given him to get things under control when the room suddenly went silent.

"You! My office! Now!"

When Chase looked up, the pasty faced chancellor stood there, arms waving like a threatened chicken and trembling with rage, pointing a shaking finger at Chase. Pointing!

Chase exaggeratedly looked around under the table.

"Unless you're calling your dog, Buddy, you'd better draw back that finger before you pull back a nub!" Chase was instantly pissed. No one talked to him that way. A communal gasp filled the dining room as the chancellor took a step back, a look of utter shock on his face.

"Your impudence is precisely what I was hoping for. You all heard that," he screeched, whining, spinning to look around the room. Not surprisingly, all heads went down, returning to their conversations and their lunches as if the chancellor didn't exist.

"I summoned you to a meeting at eleven o'clock, Doctor! And when I summon someone, they'd better be there."

"The only summons I answer to would require a judge's signature below it, Doctor! Thankfully, I've never gotten one of those."

"Now, if you'd like to discuss something with me, I believe I made it quite clear that I'd be available at one!"

Chase rose to his full height threateningly, leaving his barely touched meal, too mad to eat and stormed back to his office. He was still pissed when he got there. How dare that impotent little prick talk to him that way. He didn't treat people that way and he wouldn't be treated that way by anyone. Especially not in the middle of a group of people Chase hadn't even met yet.

Chase settled into his desk, deciding then and there to be late for the one o'clock meeting when the sky began to fall.

He heard an ambulance coming into the lot hot; siren's blaring, and bounded out of his seat and out into the clinic.

"Heart attack coming in, Chase," Tony hollered.

"A student?" Chase questioned; shocked. He didn't expect to see many cardiac patients in this environment. He instinctively started running reasons and scenarios for young heart attacks through his mind. Sadly, it was almost always drug related.

He rushed in to the trauma bay and gowned and gloved. He briefly wondered why they were coming to the clinic and not going directly to the ER?

"I'm not stepping on your toes, Tony. I'm just here to lend a hand.

"Please. Feel free to step on my toes, Chase." Tony half-smiled, but Chase could tell he was nervous. Tony was an FNP, not an ENP like Abby. His specialty was dealing with clinical patients whereas Abby's specialty was emergency medicine.

The medics rushed in and quickly shifted the backboard and all the equipment and IV's from the gurney to the trauma table, calling out vitals, or the lack thereof, as they did.

"We're sorry we had to bring him here, Doc, but we had no choice. We were getting nowhere with our resuscitation attempts. He'd have never made it to the ER. He's bad off."

"Oh my God! That's the university president, Doctor Billings!" Tony instantly went into panic mode.

"Right now, he's a patient, Tony. There's no titles when you're lying there butt naked and teetering on the precipice," Chase said calmly.

Carol was straddling Doctor Billing's chest, performing perfect CPR, while another nurse worked the bag-valve-mask. Chase took charge and flew into action. Doctor Billings was clinically dead when they started. He had no pulse and he wasn't breathing.

"How long has he been down?' Chase calmly asked the paramedic.

"He just crashed for the third time as we were backing up, Doc."

"Tony, get the crash cart. Tina, get another large bore IV started. Ringers. And, I'm sorry, I can't quite remember your name yet, but connect an O2 line to that BVM. A hundred percent. Someone please draw a full chem panel, CBC, CMP, Troponins, the works. I need stat results."

Chase had been there all too many times.

After accessing the situation, watching the monitor, Chase went to the head of the table and got the man intubated in a flash while Carol continued to pump his chest.

"Give him one of Epi, Tony."

Chase calmly placed the paddles on Billing's chest. Flatline. He helped Carol down off the table.

"Clear," he yelled, hitting the paddles. Billings jolted, but remained flatlined. "Continue with the CPR, Carol."

"Give him another amp of Epi and keep over oxygenating him...what's your name, by the way."

"Linda, Doctor."

With everything out of the way, Chase quickly placed the paddles again, raising the charge.

"Clear!" He hit him again.

"We've got a pulse, Chase."

"What's his BP?"

"Sixty over forty and rising." Chase looked at the monitor. He had a normal, but shaky, sinus rhythm.

"Keep some amiodarone handy, Linda. He's not out of the woods yet.'

'Tony, let's start the reteplase. Ten units over a two minute infusion IV. Give him ten more, the same way, in thirty minutes. Mark the time on the board please, Linda.

Chase donned his stethoscope and listened intently to Billing's chest. Carol was calling out his rising stats as Chase worked, watching intently as Doctor Billing's mottled pallor gradually returned to a pale, oxygenating pink.

"Let's give him three of propofol, Tony. I don't want him coming around fully with that tube in his throat."

"Ann. Please call General and ask them to have a cardiologist waiting for us at the ER door. He's probably going to go right to the cath lab," Chase said, reading the ECG strip and the blood test results.

"I'll ride along with him." They all stood by, waiting anxiously, watching the man stabilize before they'd even consider transporting him.

"I've got the General ER on the phone, Chase. The cardiologist is standing by."

"Thanks, Ann."

"You've got ACLS drugs on your bus, right?" he asked Chaz, one of the clinic's medics."

"Sure. Just about anything you need, Doc."

"We've got spontaneous respirations, Chase, and he's coming around."

"Thanks, Tony. Keep him lightly sedated."

As they watched and waited, the minutes seemed to be dragging out before the man's vitals finally stabilized at an acceptable level.

"Welcome back, Doctor Billings. You gave us quite a scare there." Chase smiled down at him, rubbing his shoulder. "Just relax. We're going to get you to the hospital real soon. You're going to be just fine. Just let the machine breathe for you." The propofol was doing its' job. Billings wasn't fighting the intubation tube.

"Ok. Let's give him the second dose of reteplase and get him ready for transport, Team. Let's make sure Doctor Billings has a happy outcome."

They had Billings at the ER in twenty minutes. He was steadily improving. Chase just kept him stable on the ride and gave the cardiologist the lowdown as they wheeled him in and handed him off to the ER staff.

"You need a ride back, Doc?"

"I'm going to hang around and see how he does, Guys. Thanks for the help."

"Any time, Doc." They waved and were gone.

Chase took a quick glance around the ER, looking for the chief, but they were all tied up with what appeared to be a serious emergency case. He sat in the waiting room waiting for some news.

"Doctor Brandt?" Chase turned to see a pretty nurse calling his name.

"Yes?"

"Doctor Sterling said to give you a thumbs up. The reteplase probably saved him. He said to tell you it was a widow maker, which you probably already knew, and yours' was a hell of a save. He's in the cath lab now."

"That's fantastic news! Thank you. Is the ER chief on today?"

"He sure is. Doctor Taylor. That's him standing right over there at the charting carrel."

"Thank you."

Chase walked up to the elderly doctor and introduced himself.

"Ah! Nice to finally meet you, Doctor Brant." They shook hands. "I've been expecting your visit. We got all your credentials a few weeks ago. You've been graciously granted privileges here in our humble abode. Navy, huh?"

"Yeah. Well, I was."

"Air Force myself. More years ago than I care to remember," he laughed.

"Listen, I'd give you the grand tour, but I've got the rest of that MVA in route. Feel free to have a look around. And if you ever get the crazy desire for a little overtime, we could always use the help," he laughed, patting Chase's shoulder as he jogged off.

Chase strolled around the ER, checking out the vast amenities and introducing himself to the staff who weren't tied up. It was always good to know who you'd potentially be sending patients to.

As he strolled around the vast ER, he was impressed. It was a level one trauma center and it appeared to be ready to handle anything that came their way.

He sat back down in the waiting area and picked up a magazine. As he did, he noticed his watch. It was three-ten.

"I'll bet Zeigler's shitting bullets!" He had a laugh, grabbed his phone and called Kay.

"Oh, Chase. You've may have screwed the pooch this time. He's been on the phone to alumni and anyone who'd listen since he stormed in after lunch. He's raising holy hell, trying to raise a consensus to fire you."

"Kay. We just brought President Billings back from the dead. I'm at the General Hospital ER. He's in the cath lab now. I'm waiting for him to come out to see how he's doing. Not to brag, but my team got his ticker going again there in our clinic."

"What?! Oh my God! Is he going to be ok?!"

"Time will tell, but it looks good. He was stable and alert when we rolled him in."

"Thank, God. Harry Billings is one of the sweetest, nicest men I've ever known."

Kay just started laughing. "Oh, Chase. I can still hear him ranting to God knows who on the phone from all the way down the hall. I can't wait to see the look on old Anal Lube's face when he gets word of this. Actually, I think I'll just keep that little tidbit to myself and let him continue his meltdown. You've made yourself one hell of an ally there, Chase. Harry Billings is a great guy and a straight shooter."

"Well we certainly didn't do it for brownie points, Kay, but if it works in our favor, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?"

Her voice changed to a whisper. "Listen. Heads up. Apparently, Zeigler's got some video clip of you and Abby Fulbrock last night staggering into her apartment."

"Why that sorry sonofabitch!" Chase was hot. "That's an invasion of my privacy!"

"I just got wind of it from his secretary. I was about to call Clay when you called."

"What I do, and with whom, on my time is my business! And how dare he drag Abby into this! We had dinner, we got a little tipsy and I walked her home. I bet he didn't stick around for the thirty minutes or so I was in there to get video of me leaving once I got her home, did he?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen it. He's telling everyone he's talking to that it's moral turpitude and a smear on the reputation of the school," she laughed. "I was eavesdropping and I overheard him ranting to one of the alumni on the phone earlier. He said that's against university policy so it comes under his jurisdiction."

"So is nepotism! And stalking. And threatening someone over the discharge of one of their relatives. Not to mention that moral turpitude is a stolen line from those old Porky's movies for Christ sake. And about as ridiculous. Moral turpitude went the way of poodle skirts and bobby socks. If there's rules against staff hanging around with each other after hours, he'll have to fire the majority of the staff!"

"Amen, Brother. You're preaching to the choir. My ex-husband is a math professor here; the sleezy asshole."

"You're much too lively to be married to a stuffy old math professor anyway," he laughed.

"I'll say. He was secretly part of the debauchery that takes place on faculty row. But I caught him, the sick, twisted, bastard. And I got his balls, and his daughter, in the divorce. She won't have anything to do with that louse either."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Kay. You must have been devastated."

"Not really. When I found out what he was up to, I couldn't get him out of my sight fast enough."

"Debauchery that takes place on Fraternity Row? What's that all about?"

"Nothing, I'm sure, that would interest you, Chase. You could never be that twisted."

Chase could see that was something she didn't care to discuss. He changed the subject.

"I guess I can add intimidation and harassment to the law suit I'm contemplating bringing against Zeigler, huh?" Chase laughed. "A lawsuit is just as ludicrous as the whole moral turpitude bullshit. How ridiculous. Only a bug fanatic could pull something that foolish out of his ass."

1...45678...26