Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Yes, I do, but that all depends on the man and woman. Some men, like my father, would be excited by all three."

Hailey grew quiet. "Ah, I see you know everything. Yes, your father was unique. Well, maybe not unique, but he was special. We all enjoyed him so much. Your mother was very fortunate. But most men, the thought of sex with another man is repulsive to them. Not so for most women. That has been my experience."

"No, I think there are plenty of women who hate the thought of lesbian sex. The world is complex. People like what they like. But," I hesitated, still thinking this through. "some people, like my mother and father, they are just more open. Some people would say hedonistic. I'm feeling that now. I see a whole world of possibilities opening up. I feel liberated. Released from the prison of my own mind."

"Are you going to return the manor to the way it was?"

"I don't know how it was..."

Hailey carefully rolled over to her other side, pressed up against me, and took my nipple into her mouth and suckled me. She lifted her face and grinned up at me. "It was this way. All the time."

"Oh, yes, then yes I am... don't stop..."

* * *

Wouldn't it be fun if suddenly I was just having sex all the time with all the staff? That wouldn't be reality, just pure fantasy. In my reality, Hailey left after changing the sheets and returned to the staff house. She asked me to come see the inside later and I realised with shame I had never been inside. Or invited. She said my parents had provided them with everything they had ever needed and would love to show me. I agreed but said it would have to be much later. She left after a long kiss, and I feel asleep.

In the morning, I ran a hot bath and soaked for an hour before dressing in something light and comfortable. I left my hair wet, but pulled it into a ponytail, and decided to take a long, barefoot walk through the entire house and grounds. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, I just knew I had to. I wore a silk lounging top and bottom and threw a silk robe over it. My breasts strained the top a little and stress-tested the top buttons. I loved it.

I wandered through the manor first. I observed the rooms and the layout and filed it all away. Beyond the grand staircase the house opened up into a large hall. Chandeliers lit up the dark room and I pulled back the thick curtains covering the windows. Suddenly I could envisage the whole wall as a wall of glass, allowing a full, unobstructed view of the gardens outside. I turned and imagined tables covered in food with people milling about in dressing gowns and helping themselves to the fare. Wine and alcohol served by staff. Music playing from live bands. Laughter and voices filling the empty manor.

I looked out at the garden and saw in my mind's eye a large gazebo surrounded by soft lighting and areas for lounging. People coming and going, free to pursue their desires. A careful existence sheltered and protected. An escape from the harsh realities of life. I looked back at the house and thought of all the rooms on the second floor, empty and waiting for a higher purpose.

All for a small cost by the members. A modest membership fee, but only for the invited and trusted.

I smiled as I saw a future begin to blossom in front of me.

Javier found me walking the garden path, humming to myself, and told me my lawyers Willy and Marcia had arrived. I smiled, kissed him warmly, and held him a moment.

"Are you okay, Angela?"

"Oh yes, better than okay. Come with me and meet the lawyers. There's going to be lots of questions."

"Did you enjoy your time with Hailey?"

I grinned up at him. I loved that he was a head taller than me. "Oh yes. That was memorable."

"You two were very vocal."

I blushed and slapped his chest with an open hand. "Oh no!"

"The staff are very happy for you. You should know that. Everyone is charged up and horny."

"Oh dear!"

Javier chuckled. "You seem happy. Grounded."

"I am. Thank you, Javier. My heart is bursting!"

"Do you want to change before meeting your lawyers? You aren't wearing much."

I giggled. "No, they seen all of me and then some. Come. Join us."

I took his hand and walked him into the house.

* * *

Javier had seated my lawyers in the family dining room. It's a normal sized room with a typically normal dining room table. When I entered, they rose and took in what I was wearing and made a show of hugging me and kissing my cheeks. I kissed Willy and then stood in front of Marcia and kissed her full on the lips.

She froze at first and then melted into my arms. I broke the kiss and leaned my head back to look at her.

"Hi."

Marcia grinned. "Hi, yourself!"

"Wow," was all Willy managed.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I am," smirked Marcia.

"Hmm. Later for that. I meant hungry for food. Our chef, Scott, has made us something at short notice, but knowing him, it will be decadent. Come. Sit."

We sat at the table and Willy and Marcia looked strangely at Javier when he sat with us.

"Willy and Marcia, meet Javier. He's the steward here at Bradley Manor. He is aware, knowledgeable, and was part of the businesses my parents ran. I asked him to join us because his involvement is not going to stop, and honestly he knows more than anyone about all this."

We sat with Javier beside me and Willy and Marcia on the other side of the table. Of course, being Bradley Manor, the table was set out for fine dining. Hailey came in and placed our napkins across our laps. I kissed her neck when she leaned over me. She responded by giving me a quick kiss and then danced away with her natural grace promising us the food would be served shortly.

Willy and Marcia exchanged confused glances and I left them in the dark. I placed a hand on Javier's thigh under the table and squeezed.

We chatted about many mundane things. The weather was warmer than normal, and Virginia Beach was as crowded as ever with tourists. The occasional roar of a fighter jet blew overhead muffled by the house. Marcia said the Italian restaurant on the main strip had hired a new chef just as Scott Stevens, my chef, walked into the room and stood.

"Scott!" I spoke first. "Please say hello to Marcia and Willy, my lawyers and good friends."

Scott was looking at Javier and I seated next to each other, and I saw an eyebrow twitch upward for a moment.

"Of course, miss," he replied and walked over to Marcia and Willy and shook their hands. "Welcome to Bradley Manor. I am the head chef, Scott Stevens. I have two sous-chefs, Isabel and Kevin, brother, and sister. Today we will be sampling some of their work, I hope you don't mind, Miss Angela."

"Angela, please."

Scott looked at Javier for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, Angela."

I moved my hand on Javier's thigh a little higher.

"That's better, thank you Scott. What will we be having?"

Scott smiled and my heart missed a beat. He had such a charming smile. I had seen it before but never directed at me. His eyes kept roving between Javier and me. "Today we have a light five course lunch. Don't worry the portions will be kept small. All preparations have been overseen by me and they meet my high expectations. You will not be disappointed as Kevin and Isabel have outdone themselves. We start with a lovely hors d'oeuvre of candied bacon to be eaten with your fingers. Followed by an appetizer of avocado bruschetta. This is bite-sized avocado toast on crostini topped with avocado, heirloom tomatoes, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and herbs. The salad is a summer fruit cup of berries and melon served with crème fraiche on the side to cleanse your palate. The entrée is Denver Frittata, which is a meaty and cheesy omelette crisped frittata style. In closing, Kevin has prepared a cream cheese and Nutella-stuffed French Toast for dessert. It is his own creation, and I admit he has outdone himself. Everything will be paired with wines and spirits. Are there any food allergies?"

Everyone had been oohing and aahing at the menu. We all shook our heads at the question of allergies and Scott beamed at us all and withdrew, promising the food would be out momentarily.

Marcia gawked at me. "Do you eat like this every day?" she asked me, whispering loudly.

I shook my head and laughed. "Never, actually. I don't know what's gotten into everyone these days!"

Javier made a lovely soft laugh and I looked at him in surprise. "Don't stare at me like that!" he said, laughing a little louder. "I have made some changes in the household. We are starting to return to how it was when your parents were here, Angela."

"Javier, it was never like this here!"

"Miss, if I dare contradict you, you were gone at GMU most of the time. Your parents hosted many, many people here in their home all the time. Scott is beside himself with delight that he could have his sous-chefs prepare this meal today. He hopes this becomes routine. He is tired of making you burgers and pizza."

I sat back in surprise. It was always surprising me here in Bradley Manor. I no longer felt like I recognised the place.

"Well, I for one did not expect all this," declared Willy looking pleased. "And I can't wait!"

Scott appeared in the doorway and stood watching me.

Javier leaned over and whispered in my ear. "He is waiting for you to order the food served..."

My eyes went wide, and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Oh!'' I looked at Scott. His head gleamed bald, and his dark goatee looked like it had been oiled. He was dressed as a chef, and I had hardly ever looked at him before. I noticed how his arms filled the chef's jacket. A strong man. Handsome. Sexy.

Marcia interrupted my thoughts. "Angela, you're just staring at your chef."

"He's just so handsome..." blurted out of my mouth. I watched Scott's shocked expression and saw him blush, too. "Oh, Scott, that was inappropriate. I'm so sorry! It's just I never really looked at you before..."

I saw the twinkle in Scott's eyes and knew he didn't find my comment at all inappropriate.

"No problem, miss. I've heard worse from your mother; God rest her beautiful soul."

Javier snorted. "True. It was more 'oh, yes! Harder! Deeper!'"

I saw Scott nodding in happy memories while I turned my head to glare at Javier. "Javier!"

Marcia was goggling along with Willy.

"Well. I suppose I should start ordering you about, then. Anything you want me to order you to do, Scott? Anything I need to demand?" I said and grinned at him. I could see Marcia looking flabbergasted.

Scott looked long and hard at me. To everyone in the room it was clear. He was thinking of purely sexual things with me. He held my stare and challenged me. I tilted my head ever so slightly in a nod and his smile and intensity grew stronger. My hand rose up Javier's thigh and touched the hardness of his erect penis.

"What the fuck is going on around her?" questioned Marcia, sounding a little wild.

Scott broke his gaze and looked at Marcia. "Just a little something the staff here enjoys, ma'am."

Marcia looked lost and confused.

"I heard you mention the new chef at Giardino's, Miss Marcia. He is a friend of mine. If you like I can arrange a private sampling of his favourite dishes. For you and Mister William."

Marcia looked like she had just won the lottery.

"I have a better idea, Scott,' I said. "Arrange it for all of us please, including Kevin and Isabel, if you can?"

Scott beamed that smile at me again. "Miss, for you, anything. How about tomorrow evening? It's a Tuesday and quiet. He can give us a back room. You don't mind the back room, do you Miss Angela?"

Javier made a small noise when I squeezed his hard cock at Scott's words. No, I don't mind the back room at all and thought of Javier pounding my ass with the hard cock I had in my hand.

"No, I adore it, Scott. Please arrange it. Oh, and the private meal at Giardino's as well," I saw and heard Marcia gasp at my words. "And please, serve our lunch now."

"As you wish," he replied and clapped his hands once.

Immediately, Kevin and Isabel who had been hovering just outside the room listening to everything, entered the room with large silver trays carrying our starter. Kevin placed a plate in front of Marcia and Willy. Isabel came round my side of the table and stopped when she saw my hand firmly on Javier's cock and squeezing it through his pants.

She made a small noise and placed our plates down in front of us. She lingered a moment and then caught my eye for a moment. She smiled and slipped away with her brother back into the kitchen.

Kevin and Isabel were fraternal twins. Very close. Very cute. They were only a couple of years older than me. I rarely saw them but today I took a closer look at them.

They looked like any people their age. I could see tattoos at the base of their throats and wrists. They looked like they wore the same tattoos. Kevin was my height and very slim. He had unruly red hair, glasses, freckles, and large hands. His fingers were amazingly long and strong looking. He was definitely cute. His sister was the same height, red-haired but cut in a punk-style I wasn't familiar with. She had a ring in her lip and a diamond through the side of her nose. A small ring piercing hung off her right eyebrow. She had small breasts, barely a bump, and her hips were slim with a small ass. But there was something about her that was exotic and enticing. The smile she had given me had thrilled me.

I jumped a little when Javier ran his hand up my thigh and touched me between my legs. I bit my cheek and looked down for a moment. His touch had come just as a stray thought of eating Isabel's pussy came to mind. A jolt of pleasure hit me and stole my breath for a moment. I squeezed Javier's cock in retaliation.

"Are you okay, Angela?" asked Marcia, with fake concern, her eyes dancing with mischief.

"Yes, one moment," I managed and fought the pleasure Javier was giving me. His finger lightly touched my clitoris through the silk bottoms I wore. I was naked underneath and he had almost complete access to me. I tapped his cock with my hand, and he released me. I took a shuddering deep breath. "Okay, we should dig in. Scott? Is there a drink with this?"

Scott smiled at me, and I knew he knew what was going on under the table. That thrilled me. He pulled his arm around to his front to reveal he was hiding a bottle. "This is Sortilege Maple Liqueur from Canada. It is very mild in strength but wonderful to the palate and combined with the strong flavour of the candied bacon, they were made for each other. Like lovers. Perfectly matched."

Scott poured a small amount in liqueur glasses and handed us each one. He poured one for himself and then toasted us. We clinked glasses and sipped before digging into the candied bacon. It was decadent. The liqueur made it all the more powerful.

The meal was a blur of eating, drinking, and laughing. Scott remained the entire time making suggestions and filling up glasses with more wine, sherries, and finishing with a rare ice-wine. My hand was back on Javier's wonder cock, and he was feeling me up, with a finger slipping inside of my hot wetness. His fly was undone, and his cock exposed and in my gentle, stroking grip. I was drunk and in heaven.

Every time Scott would come round my side of the table to fill my glass, he could see me stroking Javier. Isabel would loiter longer and longer every time she came round to place another wonderful plate of food before me. There was a sexual tension in the room off the charts that everyone, but Marcia and Willy, knew of.

The last time Isabel came round I dropped my napkin on the floor. Thrills ran up and down my skin at just how brazen I was becoming.

As soon as Isabel crouched down behind the table, I moved Javier's cock to point right at her mouth. She didn't even hesitate. She took his first four inches into her mouth and sucked him hard. Javier grunted and came. I watched his face. He was trying to hide it and not succeeding very well. I felt his cum pulse through his cock and into Isabel's eager mouth. Lucky girl.

She swallowed it all and it took a long moment. I looked around the table and Marcia was staring right where the very top of Isabel's head was. She said nothing but stared. Willy was engrossed in his dessert. Scott was grinning and I grinned back at him.

Javier's face was darker than normal. He finally breathed and I felt the last jet of cum run through his shaft into Isabel's mouth. She quickly popped his cock free, found my napkin, rose, and placed it on my lap. She smiled at me, and I could see the sticky cum remnants on her lips.

"Thank you, Isabel," I said and beckoned her a little closer. She leaned in and I kissed her lips, running my tongue over the cum. "This meal is simply delicious."

"Thank you, miss. My pleasure."

Isabel almost skipped out of the room.

I turned from watching her ass to seeing Marcia and Willy staring at me.

Willy was the first to speak. "Did you just kiss your cook?"

"She's a chef, but yes."

Marcia looked drunk and maybe stoned or high on something. "After she just blew your steward under the table."

"Yes."

Marcia started to guffaw like a donkey. Her head was thrown back, and she was just letting it rip. Willy stared at her in horror and then at me and then at Javier.

"She what? Did you say, 'blew him'?"

Marcia laughed harder. Javier was still hard and dripping and so I bent over and slurped up the free cum. It paired most excellently with ice-wine.

"Oh my God," said Willy, and he looked beyond shocked.

Scott backed out of the dining room and gripped both doors. "Ladies and gentlemen, I will beg your forgiveness, I must be away. I hope you enjoyed your meal."

"Scott, that was amazing. My highest praise to your sous-chefs Kevin and Isabel. That was amazing. Thank you," and I clapped. Marcia and Willy took a second and then clapped, too, along with Javier. Scott bowed and backed up closing the double doors in front of him and was gone.

Marcia was calmer, but her eyes were a little wild. "Just what the fuck is going on around here?"

Javier cleared his throat. "If I may, Miss Angela has come to life. Finally."

* * *

This would be a great time for another montage. Cut to me explaining my parents' lifestyles and the threat from the LTG. Pan to the computers and screens. Data flashing Matrix style. Marcia and Willy hunched over paper printouts and circling things with a black Sharpie and pointing meaningfully at things and nodding their heads.

Booze flows. Snacks are eaten. Music plays loud and rocking.

Fingers type on keyboards. Mice get clicked.

You get the idea.

Donald, my husband, says to stop writing stuff like this and get back to the story. So, I will.

Really it was kind of boring. Long and winded. In short, we told them everything. They were already my lawyers. We just opened up the kimono all the way. Then they had to absorb all that and come to terms with it. Then the fear of the LTG set in. Then vanished and then reappeared. It was all very emotional.

Oh, and Marcia kept staring at Javier. She wanted him so baaaaad. Sadly, Willy wasn't into sharing his girlfriend with another guy. With me, it's just fine. Men can be such hypocrites. What can I say?

I showed some videos of my parents having sex. When mom was eating a beautiful girl out and really going at it, I caught Marcia looking at me in a way I now recognised. I nodded at her, and she grinned like a schoolgirl.

My new life was so very exciting.

Part Two -- Poolside

An hour later we were reclining out by the pool. It's a large pool and one of those modern ones with waterfalls, and shallow pools, and recliners that are in the actual water in shallows. You could get around fifty people in that pool swinging cats and not hit one another. Javier kept making the drinks and serving them. He was an exceptional bartender. We were all clothed.

1...34567...9