Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"They'll be here in an hour?" I said to Javier. I held up the paint and fabric swatches for him to see just how busy I was. "I'm kind of busy right now. Couldn't we get more warning?"

Javier shook his head. "This is more warning than we usually get from them, trust me. Usually, they just show up. I get it. It's frustrating. They'll travelled a long way. From London. Just to meet with you."

"Hmm," I said and put one swatch in the 'maybe' pile. I looked over at one of the new little privacy gazebos on the back lawn and saw Billy Barker drilling Caterina Fletcher from behind. She was also blowing her husband. The little gazebo wasn't private enough and I made a mental note. "Are they aware of the lifestyle here, Javier? I'm so tired of hiding it from people..."

"I know, Angie. There are too many strangers wandering around. That will calm down. We are only six months from opening and I have started putting out the invitations exactly as you requested. Marcia has the old lawyers backed into a corner, but we need something more. Clout. This will take years in the courts to resolve if we don't find a faster way out of this. And you still have to close out the other clubs. But as to the lifestyle, you know they were good friends of your mom and dad?"

I had sold the club here in Virginia. It had been the only one I hadn't signed over to the lawyers. The mayor of the city had stopped by to thank me for cleaning up Virginia Beach. It had been hard not to laugh. He had no idea.

"Yes, I know. Describe them to me, will you? Again?"

Javier laughed and sat next to me. "Imani Jones. She's thirty-two, and never married. Her parents and her brother, Akin, were Nigerian refugees into England. She was born a couple of years later. It was a hard life for them, but better than where they came from. Growing up it was just the four of them. A very close family. Then the father was killed by a bus. Then the mother was arrested for stealing, trying to feed her family. Then she arrested again for stealing food from the freezer of the house she cleaned. Then arrested again for stealing money somewhere. They locked her up then. Took her children away, they were only eight and six. Two Nigerian children in London. It was not good, but they managed. Her brother and her clung to each other. Depended on each other.

"Imani never forgot how her mother had been treated by the court system. She started reading law and then grew to love it. She paid for law school as a prostitute. She fucked men and women to make a better life for herself and her brother. She's managed. She was picked up by EDM Cessna, a prominent international law firm, foremost because she's black. She knew that but didn't care. It set her on the path she's on now. She's formidable and the world is only just starting to get to know her. She's worked some pretty intense legal battles. She always wins.

"Shanti Patel's story is unknown. She says nothing about it. Imani knows though and has told us to never ask. She's UK military, I'm certain of that. Indian ancestry. Strong as an ox and built like stone. She's pretty intense. She sees everything around her. Its uncanny, really. Hates men. Loves women. She's always working with Imani, it seems. Your mom seemed to think they are both part of some international effort. She didn't know more."

I set down a fabric I didn't like. "And why do we need to pull this string?"

"Because this is too large for us to handle, Angie. This is the LTG, and your lawyers are caught up with them. Probably. If so, we need to sever that and make them think we just want out. Imani has the clout and experience to do that."

"And so why Shanti?"

"Because sometimes Imani doesn't succeed the way she wants. That's where Shanti comes in."

"God, you make her sound like a hitman!"

"Maybe she is..."

"Javier!"

"I'm kidding..."

I looked at him and could see he wasn't kidding. "Javier, no one can get hurt. Ever. That's not who I am, and I won't start this with anger or pain or worse. We need to grow this from compassion and love."

"I know, Angie. I know. Just meet with them. Your mom trusted them, so you should too, right?"

I nodded.

We watched Alfie exit the manor texting on his phone and head toward the old servant house.

Javier sighed. "I think Alfie is becoming homosexual."

I laughed. "No. Far from it. He's as bi-sexual as they come. I think he just prefers men over women. His sex drive is off the charts, Javier. The women can't keep up with him. Kevin and him, they just fuck and get it out of their system. It's fine. Trust me."

Javier kissed me then. "I do. Just like your mother. Watching you come alive? That was the most pleasurable thing I have seen. Thank you."

I kissed him back. I loved the touch of his beard on my face. It tickled. I adored this man. "Thank you, Javier. You saved me; you know."

He nodded and got up and left. He was immediately replaced by Charlie. He sat next to me and gave me a kiss. "Hi Charlie."

"Hi Angie. Alfie said I need to go pick up this new lawyer?"

"Yeah, Imani Jones and her bodyguard person called Shanti Patel."

"Tall skinny black woman and a short stocky Indian woman, that right?"

"Yup."

"Okay, I'm gonna leave now. Traffic will be bad on a Saturday."

"Okay, Charlie. Drive safe and hurry back."

"You got it sweet cheeks..."

"Sweet cheeks?"

"No?"

"No."

"Sorry."

I laughed as he scooted away, and I sat in peace, the swatches forgotten. The weekends were quiet after all the racket of construction all week. I wondered, not for the first time or the last time, whether I was doing the right thing. My family all thought it was perfect, but I had my doubts. What would I become? A Madame? Should I make everything like a boudoir? Wear slutty clothes? How would this all work?

I was starting to get nervous and doubted every decision I had made so far. I had finished watching the video my parents made for me. The discussed what had worked and what had not when they had started the business. So far, without knowing it, I had skated around the bigger pitfalls. It helped that I had a team working with me. My parents had done it alone. I couldn't imagine that and was always thankful for my new family and their trust and love.

I know this is going to sound trite, but I was actually feeling a little lonely. I didn't have that one special person in my life. Marcia was close, but she wanted something else and hadn't figured it out yet. She was happy here, but as for being a lawyer she really wasn't doing that much that I could see that was challenging her. I was worried she felt she had made the wrong decision. She had been a top-notch trial lawyer.

Maybe I just need to get away for a little while.

I then thought of all the clubs all over the world that I owned. That my parents' former lawyers thought they owned.

Perhaps I need to visit them first before I shut them down.

I grinned and then gasped when the perfect fabric caught my eye.

End of Part Two

The Cast (sorted by first names just to make this list practically useless)

Akin Jones -- Brother to Imani Jones, lives in London

Albert Bradley -- Father of Angela, deceased

Alfred "Alfie" Taylor -- IT specialist at Bradley Manor

Angela Carmen Bradley -- The protagonist, 22 years old, drop dead gorgeous

Bianca Rose -- Housekeeper of Bradley Manor

Billy Barker -- Construction foreman, hired by Bradley Consulting, LLC

Caterina Fletcher -- Laundry maid of Bradley Manor, married to Michael Fletcher

Charlie Smith -- Chauffer of Bradley Manor

Christopher Cox -- CEO of Bradley Consulting, LLC

David Wright -- Owner of Wright and Wright Law Firm, father of William Wright, hospitalised with Alzheimer's

Derek Burns -- Friend of Margie and Albert. Ran the Touch of Class swinger's club in Virginia Beach, deceased

Hailey Rivera -- Head housekeeper of Bradley Manor

Imani Jones -- Personal assistant to Angela, lawyer, Nigerian refugee, English, sister to Akin Jones, lives in London

Isabel Russell -- Sous-chef of Bradley Manor, older sister to Kevin Russell

Javier Taylor -- Estate steward of Bradley Manor

Kevin Russell -- Sous-chef of Bradley Manor, brother to Isabel Russell

Marcia Oliver -- Lawyer for Angela, full partner in Wright and Wright Law Firm, girlfriend to William Wright

Margaret "Margie" Bradley (nee Cooper) -- Mother of Angela, deceased

Michael Fletcher - Head gardener of Bradley Manor, married to Caterina Fletcher

Nura Hughes -- Housekeeper of Bradley Manor

Patrici Watson -- Housemaid of Bradley Manor

Scott Stevens -- Head chef of Bradley Manor

Shanti Patel -- Friend of Imani Jones, SAS military, bodybuilder, lives in London

Vaneet Bahir -- British chef at an Italian restaurant in Virginia Beach, former apprentice of Scott Stevens.

William "Willy" Wright -- Former boyfriend of Angela, owner of Wright and Wright Law Firm, former boyfriend of Marcia Oliver

Author's Closing Comments:

Spiralling down, down, down the rabbit hole... I hope you are enjoying the ride! I truly enjoyed bringing back Imani Jones and Shanti Patel. You have no idea.

If you can, please rate and comment! I read all comments and take them seriously--except plaintive spelling and grammar people. Shudder. I imagine these poor people, freshly masturbated cock in hand, cum on the floor or in a sock (do men really do that?), panting after sexual release, and thinking "if only the author had used proper language and grammar, then I would have really cum hard..." Heh!

That's just how my mind works.

Next comes those people who read my warnings about lots of anal play and gay sex, and then give me one star, and then comment "too much anal and I hate that, so one star for you! Take that..." I mentally add in a "you skank" (I'm the skank in case that's not clear) at the end of those comments just to get their anger truly across. Hee!

Myself? I am MUCH more concerned about continuity than anything else. If you find something not quite right, please DM me.

Oh, one last thing. I had someone email me with a request to write them a story tailored to their liking. While I would have normally been pleased to comply, I realised I had no way of ascertaining the age of the requestor. And I was never going to ask for verification, feeling it would cross a pretty bold line. My apologies.

Angela Carmen Bradley will return in Debauchery, Part Three!

Lana Ocean

December 2021

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2021 Lana Ocean

1...456789