Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, only you could wear silk all day and look perfectly natural in it," intoned Marcia, with a slur to her speech. We were all very inebriated. And horny. Well, I was.

"You should try it. Javier, honey, are there clothes to fit Marcia in the house? Like mine?"

Javier smiled. "Yes. Want me to fetch some?"

"Hmm, no. Take her with you. Come back fresh and dressed appropriately. I want some time with Willy here anyway."

"Yes, Angela. Marcia, care to come with me?"

Marcia looked at Willy, but he was staring at me. She took Javier's offered arm and waltzed off with him.

"Come sit with me, Willy," I asked.

He moved over and sat next to me on my lounger. He was trying to hide his erection. He had been sporting it for a long time now. I felt bad for him.

"Put it in my mouth, hon," I said. "Let me relieve that pressure."

Willy just stared at me and then looked around the garden and pool.

"No one will see and if they do, who cares? You've heard what this place is like. Embrace it, Willy. This is your chance to live your dreams."

He shook his head and looked around some more. "This is... too much, Angela. I don't understand any of this. Or how you can be like this. This isn't you! Are you grieving or something? Does this have to do with your parents? I've never seen you debase yourself like this!"

And just like that my mood was shattered.

I looked at Willy and saw the man I knew in university still sitting there. He hadn't changed at all. He was still the same lawyer. Still the man I dated all those years ago. Here he was, with a sexual menu with everything on it, right in front of him within reach, and he was harbouring issues with it all.

"What's wrong, Willy?"

"William. Stop calling me Willy, that's a boy's name."

I blinked at that. He had always been my Willy. Never William.

"We have full confidentiality, don't we, William?" I asked after a long reflection.

"Yes, of course. We have a client-lawyer relationship and all our communication that relates to legal advice is confidential."

"Okay, good. So, I don't need to make you sign an NDA, correct?"

"Well, no, actually that is a good legal practice. Even with your lawyer."

I looked at him. "Fine. Draft them up right now and I want them signed."

Willy, sorry William, blinked at me. "Um, okay..."

I rose and pulled off my robe. "For you and Marcia. Use the office and printer. Standard clauses. Whatever you feel is appropriate."

I pulled off my top, buttons still done up, like a shirt and tossed it aside. The hot summer sun hit my breasts and a revelled in the feeling. My hands on my hips had the waistband of the pants down and pooling at my feet. Four steps and a leap and I was diving into the cool, salt water of the pool. I swam underwater to the far side. I rose up at the far side of the pool and then looked back. William was gone.

Hopefully inside writing the NDAs, I thought. I felt saddened. Something that could have been great had just slipped through my fingers. I thought about everything and wondered where I had missed the signs. I would have to be smarter in the future. I needed to be more careful about who I invited into my inner circle of trust. Ex-boyfriends were now off the list.

I swam for a bit, loving the feel of the water on my naked flesh. After all the alcohol the water was taking me back closer to sober. I floated on my back for a time. I was still on my back when Marcia came back with Javier.

"Nice tits!" laughed Marcia. "They are fucking spectacular! Jesus!"

I grinned and rolled over and spied Marcia just before she hit the water. I had caught only bare flesh. She swam under the water and then broke free right in front of me. She placed her arms alongside both sides of my neck and then kissed me.

I could taste Javier on her lips.

"Have fun?" I asked when we broke for air.

"Oh God, yes. His cock is so huge! So awesome. Thank you, Angela."

"For what?"

"For letting me into this life. I'm afraid I will blink or wake up and it will all be gone."

I kissed her again. I loved how easy it was. How I had nothing but pleasure from being intimate with another woman. It felt natural. Sexy. Expected. Her wet body pressed against mine and I loved that too. She was all softness and warmth. No hardness. No pawing hands. I felt safe with her. Being sexual and completely safe with someone was new to me. With boyfriends you always wondered even with trust. I know that's a terrible thing to say, and maybe it's just me, but I always wondered about the intentions of the boys I dated. What were they capable of if things went bad between us? Luckily, I never found out.

With Marcia I simply felt completely equal and fully understood. It was so refreshing.

Marcia looked around. "Hey, where's William?"

"Drafting up NDAs."

"What? For us you mean? You want us to sign NDAs?"

I nodded not wanting to say more.

Marcia pulled back, enough that we weren't fully touching anymore.

"Wow. Okay. Legally it makes sense, but wow. What happened?"

"William happened."

Marcia looked quizzically at me. "Tell me?"

I sighed and turned and swam to the side of the pool. I climbed out and sat on the edge. Marcia joined me. I noticed the foot of concrete between us and almost sighed again. "He questioned my sanity. So, I ordered two NDAs. Mostly for him, but perhaps this is the right thing to do. I have a lot of secrets and people to protect."

"What did he say?"

"He said all this wasn't me. Suggested I was grieving my parents. He doesn't see that this is me finally letting my parents go. Me getting past my grieving. I love who I am now. I feel free for the first time in my life. I won't have that questioned by my lawyer."

Marcia nodded. "He was wrong. I can see that. I only met you the other day and already I can see the new improved you. You've blossomed. Come to life, as Javier said. Look, he's over there pretending he can't hear us. He's adorable."

I glanced at Javier just as he pulled his shorts off and stood and stretched naked. My God, he's a beautiful man. And that cock...

"Look at that cock," whispered Marcia. "I swear it passed through me, up through my stomach, and I could taste him on the back of my throat. Jesus."

I giggled. "Yeah. He's awesome."

"You are so fortunate, Angela Bradley. I'm envious of you. Listen. I'll happily sign an NDA or whatever you want, just promise me you won't cut me out of this. I'm in heaven."

I looked at her for a long moment then I had this feeling. A sudden intuition or whatever it was. I knew I could trust Marcia. "How about you come work for me full time?"

"Are you serious? I'm a full partner at Wright and Wright. You would have me give that up to come work for you?"

"There are benefits."

"Like what?"

I scooted closer and kissed her. My hand ran down her back and caressed her bottom where it was kissing the concrete under her. My tongue slipped past her lips and teased her tongue. I could taste Javier but mostly I could taste her own sweetness. Her lips pressed against mine and soon we were necking in earnest. Her hands went straight to my tits and squeezed them, and her thumbs found my nipples and teased them. I broke the kiss, but her hands stayed where they were.

"I've dreamed of touching these. I wanted to so bad when we were with William..."

I touched her and then we were kissing more.

Javier cannonballed right in front of us drowning us in a deluge of water. We shrieked and jumped in after him. Which led to fun games naked in a swimming pool. I thought for sure water would fill me up, fucking under the water, but I guess human physiology takes that into account...

When we emerged from the water, we found three signed copies of William's NDA lying on a table by the pool. I took Marcia's and tore them up. Marcia looked distressed.

"He's gone, Angela. He's left me, I know it."

Probably seeing me eating her out while Javier fucked her doggy-style might have done it, I thought but said nothing.

Marcia looked at me, tears welling in her eyes. "What am I going to do?"

"Move in here. We have lots of bedrooms. Pick one. Close to me."

She looked uncertain. Javier hovered nearby saying nothing. I adored that man.

"Don't decide right now. Stay for supper. Stay the night. Decide in the morning."

She nodded her head and I stepped forward and embraced her. She didn't cry, I'll give her that. But she held me a long time and didn't want to let go.

Later, Marcia signed as a witness on William's NDA. She said she would notarize them and give her notice at the firm.

With that it was done, and I had a live-in lawyer. With benefits. I matched her salary when Javier nodded at me. I realised I had to get a better grip on my finances and looked long and hard at Javier. I knew just the man for the job.

Later, the staff were all invited for a pool party and celebration. I introduced Marcia as our new live-in lawyer, told the staff to make use of her, and Hailey surprised me by taking that literally and took Marcia over to a lounger and into a sixty-nine.

My staff were all present: Michael Fletcher, the head gardener with his wife Caterina Fletcher, who did all the laundry and upkeep--she had even fixed up the damage in the master bedroom. Hailey Rivera, the head housekeeper with her girls, Nura Hughes, Bianca Rose, and Patrici Watson. Scott Stevens, my head chef with his sous-chefs, the twins Kevin and Isabel Russell. And of course, Charlie Smith, the chauffeur, easily the oldest of everyone.

Everyone was naked. Including the twins. I watched them for a time and that feeling came to me again. I was watching something more than brother and sister having fun in the pool playing Marco Polo. Scott sat near me, and my eyes were drawn to his penis, exposed, uncut, and halfway between hard and soft. When he saw me watching it, it grew hard before my eyes. He was a solid six inches, and I watched his foreskin peel back and expose his gorgeous glans. His cock was more than hard. It gleamed with hard, engorged fullness; the veins thick on the side, his balls hanging heavy in a smooth hairless scrotum. I could see a wetness forming at the slit. I took in his gorgeous baldness and goatee and realised he was every girl's dream of a daddy figure.

I put a towel on the pool deck in front of him and went to my knees and sucked him into my mouth. He grew hard immediately, and I popped him free and pressed his hard shaft up against his stomach to reach his glorious balls. He moaned and I felt his hands tentatively touch my head. I wanted him to take charge and when he didn't, I growled and took his hard shaft into my mouth and bobbed hard on it.

I kept at it and then popped his cock free and looked up at him to find him watching me intently. "Did my dad ever suck you off, Scott? Do I remind you of him? Or my mother?"

His eyes went wide.

"My dad was pretty good at this. I've watched so many videos of him pleasing men. Do I please you?"

My mouth circled his cock and I felt it harden even more and knew he was going to cum. He erupted into my waiting mouth and rope after rope flew down my throat. He produced so much cum, and I had trouble swallowing it all. When his cock stopped flexing in my mouth, I pulled it free and licked the tip where cum kept oozing out.

"That was a lot!" I said in appreciation. "So much!"

Scott said nothing and panted.

I rose and kissed him. "Thank you for the wonderful lunch today. You and your chefs were amazing."

"My pleasure, miss."

I tutted and kissed him again. "Angela. I insist every man who cums down my throat call me Angela."

He nodded and then looked left. I followed his gaze and saw Kevin and his sister standing quite close together, mostly hidden by the side of the pool, and they were watching us. Their hands were below the water, and they weren't touching themselves.

"Okay, that's new..." I murmured. Marcia moaned nearby.

* * *

Too much sun and too much booze had us all returning inside to various tasks. Scott promised a steak dinner on the barbecue for early in the evening and I took Marcia up to the master bedroom. I showed her my room and said she could have it and she agreed at once. I was moving into the master bedroom now. It was mine.

Marcia and I showered the salt from the pool off us. It was a lovely shower, with just cleaning and a little kissing and touching. I loved the feel of her hands on me and told her. She confessed that she had been dreaming of being with me since that first day we had met. The threesome with her had driven her crazy knowing I hadn't welcomed her touch. She made up for lost time and we lay in bed afterward, letting the high of the afternoon shrink back to normalcy.

"I feel sorry for William," she said when we were quiet for a long time.

"Hmm, me too. I guess this life isn't for him," I replied.

"I know right? What man would turn this down?"

"He loves you, you know."

"I know. I love him, too. Did you?"

"Oh yes. Very much so. But something stopped me from pursuing it. A fear of being a lawyer's wife. Does that make sense?"

"God yes. All the lawyers I know, the men? They all have mistresses. Every single one of them. They're never home. Always on the go. And so, they find these mistresses somewhere. Probably at bars. They're always in bars drinking. William would have been the same eventually. And I would have had my own mistress somewhere, right? Another woman. A man maybe? But damn I did love him. Did. Huh. That makes me feel terrible..."

"And now you have me and you're part of the staff. So that means you're part of the family here."

"What does that mean, exactly?"

"The staff all have sex together. All the time. I only just found out."

"Are you serious?"

"My God, didn't you see them all at the pool? Everyone was fucking someone."

"Jesus, Angela! I thought it was all new! That everyone had eaten molly."

I tittered imagining my sex crazed staff also on molly. "No, not new. Just for me. I only had my first lesbian sex yesterday. Or was it the day before?"

"Really? With whom?"

"Hailey."

"Oh, she's a stunner. That ass. Oh my God. I mean, there I was looking up past her perfect puffy pussy, across her perfect rosebud, and past these two glorious mounds of female flesh. I couldn't keep my hands off them."

"She tastes good, too."

"Yes. She does. Almost as good as you."

"And you."

We grew quiet. We were exhausted. We lay together holding hands and I was at peace.

"So, what happens next? You have all these clubs all over the world and a criminal cartel hounding you. This is dangerous, Angela. Really dangerous."

"Don't laugh? Okay? I'm still thinking this through..."

"Go ahead. I won't laugh."

"I want to turn Bradley Manor into a world-class sex club for elite clientele."

Marcia propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at me. I could see the surprise on her face and the disbelief.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah? I mean, why not? I consolidate all those businesses. Collapse them and let the cartel think I'm out of the business. They take back over. Except, secretly, I will reach out to the existing members and select those I think would make a great fit here. We invite them here to Virginia Beach. Outdoor sex. Live music played by real bands. Famous ones. Make it super classy. Tuxedos. Evening gowns."

Marcia flopped back on her back and let out a huge breath of air. "That's... interesting."

"I'll need a great lawyer. One that can wrap these people into tight NDAs. Make it so they never want to speak a word of this. It'll have to be a massive secret."

"And you'll need a cover. A reason for this club at your manor..."

"Oh, that's easy. I'm going to start fighting for women's rights worldwide. I've had enough of men trying to run things and fucking up the lives of women. I'll need to contact some international organisations. Offer my aid. And my money. Do you know anyone?"

Marcia grinned at me. "Do I know anyone? Honey, have you met me?"

"And what about my previous lawyers. I need to deal with that, still."

"I have some ideas. Leave it with me for now."

"Okay, I will, but soon, okay? I need to get everything back under my control. Meanwhile, wait until you see the list of names I've compiled. All the data was there. I just had to sort it. Make it make sense. I could use a tech guy though. Or tech girl. Woman. Jesus, whatever."

"I know a guy. He went to MIT and topped his class and he barely attended. I represented him a while back when he got into trouble for telling a state government their security was lax on their website. They went after him declaring him a hacker. Remember that governor a while back? He made the news about it. The whole internet laughed at him. The governor, I mean. Anyway, he's really good. Total nerd though. Glasses and everything. Super skinny. Red bull and Doritos. You know the type? If you can't quote something from Star Wars or that Marvel stuff, he won't really talk to you. Total introvert."

I immediately liked the guy. Marcia had no idea just how much a geek I was. I asked her to set it up for tomorrow. She rose, left, found her phone by the pool, and by the time she got back she said the guy would be by tomorrow at eleven flying down from Washington, DC. For lunch, she added with a smirk.

I rewarded her by using my mother's strap-on on her. She said I was now a superstar and came wailing like a banshee. It was super fun.

After that we slept for an hour. Javier woke us and took us out to the pool just as the sun set. All the staff were there and helped serve and fix the food. I helped as best I could, but it was not my forte. Soon they planted my ass in a seat and took care of me. Each demanded a kiss and I happily obliged. Charlie the chauffeur kissed me the best, surprising me. I touched my lips after and soaked in his sweet smile. I adore my older men. Soon we were all seated and eating rib eye steaks with baked russet potatoes and sautéed mushrooms and onions. And red wine. Lots of it.

I had a lot to discuss with my large new family and when everyone was full and relaxed and wine glasses refilled, I clinked my glass and all eyes turned to me.

"Hi everyone."

"Hi Angela!" was the responding chorus, followed by laughter.

"I want to thank everyone for being so kind to me, well for my whole life!" Everyone laughed and I felt encouraged. "But now its all changed and for the better. I know you took care to spare me from my parent's lifestyle and that is what they wanted. They were taken too soon, and I've been struggling to catch up with you all. I now see the family my parents built here. It's a beautiful family! And Javier has explained to me that you were all aware of what my parents did outside the manor.

"I'm here to announce that I will be making a lot of changes!" My family all looked at one another with worry. "Good changes. I've decided there is far too much risk with the cartel. My parents fought hard to spread their vision of how life should be. Perhaps they would have been successful, I don't know. What I do know is that I want to keep that lifestyle alive and well."

The faces turned hopeful.

"I don't have all the details yet. Just a crazy-ass idea right now, but I've been speaking with our new lawyer, Marcia... take a bow Marcia! Okay, showing your tits is a bonus, thanks for that. Well, we've been speaking, and I know now that I need to include you all in those conversations because this affects all of us.

"First, I'm going to collapse all the swinger clubs in the world. Completely divest. Now, now! I see those looks. Wait for it. Once consolidated I am going to concentrate all that effort right here at the manor. Bradley Manor will become the largest single swinger's club the world has ever seen. Second, I will personally clear all membership. My mom had a gift for that. I think I do too, and I'm going to use that to bring in only the best people, right here."

1...456789