Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet. Wait, you mean the women, too?"

"Oh, yes. They more than anyone would love to be with you. Love making between women is glorious. Your mother preferred it; I think."

I remembered watching my mother pleasure and be pleasured by women in the videos. Javier wasn't wrong. But I knew she craved truly only one thing and that was my dad's cock. I had seen the looks in her eyes every time he had penetrated her. She became more alive. The two beasts became one.

"I don't think I can be with a woman, Javier. It's not my thing."

Javier chuckled and the sound coupled with his lips touching my ear and brushing my hair gave me a delightful bout of the shivers. "It is. You just need to jump in."

"And you know this how?"

"You are your mother. In so many ways. You taste exactly like her. I almost cried when I tasted you last night. It was as if she had come back to life. The others will see it and feel it too. You will help them through their grief and with that you will help yourself. Trust me."

"My dad said to trust you. How did you find that amount of trust?"

"I saved your father's life. I took a bullet for him. I also saved your mother at the same time. When I woke after surgery your mom and dad were there. They offered me a better future and here I am."

"Why did you do that? Take a bullet for dad?"

"I loved him."

"What? You loved my dad?"

"Oh yes. When I first saw him, I loved him. Your mom saw that. Then she took me to meet him. Made me fuck her arse all the time telling your dad just how good it was. Your mother had a way of opening up people. She opened me up so easily. And soon I was fucking your dad. It was glorious. He was my first. When I came, I cried, and they both held me. I loved your parents, Angela. They were my husband and wife in many ways."

I lay silent taking it all in. Nothing bothered me about sex anymore. I thought Javier's love to be beautiful and it clicked in my brain and filled an empty spot and I felt more complete.

"Thank you, Javier. For loving my parents that much. I'm so sorry they left you."

Javier was quiet and still and soon I detected he was shaking a little. I forced myself over onto my side and Javier spilled off me. I held him for a long, long time, and stroked his back and head like a little boy. He suckled me when he stopped crying and held me.

"You're safe here, Javier. Always safe here."

"Thank you, Margie..."

Him using my mother's name saddened me, but I understood. I held him a little tighter.

* * *

The next few days were long and tiring. I spent most of the time in the office until Javier showed me mom's laptop that connected to the system remotely. Soon I was in the bay window in the master bedroom overlooking the garden. I would see the Fletchers wander by outside and waved to them when they spotted me. The housemaids started to enter my room more frequently, and I would rise and hug them each time and thank them.

Feeling brave one morning, I kissed Patrici Watson right on the lips. When she responded, my pussy flooded, and I apologised and pulled away. Patrici had one hand on her own breast and the other on her stomach and she just stared at me and then fled.

Javier scolded me later, saying I had Patrici so turned on she could no longer work. Nura Hughes was devouring her right at that moment, and this was distracting the head chef who then had to join in.

I laughed at the absurdity of it all. Javier told me he was keeping the staff appraised. They were hopeful and excited. It also explained why suddenly I was seeing more and more of the staff. I had always thought they hid themselves from me because they didn't like me.

Javier said no. "They hide from you because they all want you," he said simply, and wandered away.

My first lesbian experience came the next day. I was feeling peckish and horny. I was bored of all the names I was reviewing in the data. I had started sorting the people into three and then four piles. Those I felt I could possibly trust, those I knew I couldn't, those who needed to be on the "blackmail list", and those who I couldn't decide which pile they belonged to.

Hailey Rivera, the head housekeeper, came into the master bedroom with a soft knock first. She was dressed in her normal well-dressed manner. She was about twenty years my senior, but she looked just as fit. She was Puerto Rican and had all the classic Puerto Rican beauty about her. I had always admired her gorgeous looks. She moved like a dancer, and I used to secretly watch her.

"Miss Bradley, sorry to interrupt, but today is the day I change the sheets on all the beds. If you don't mind?"

I looked her over. Her makeup was perfect. Her plump lips shone with a simple gloss. Her skin was a beautiful caramel and flawless. Her auburn hair was short in the front and along the sides but fell to her shoulders behind her. I had the sudden urge to brush her hair and wanted to. She used to brush mine from time-to-time and I still remember the feeling of her hands on my scalp. She always gave me such delightful shivers.

I couldn't speak and so I nodded. I watched her the entire time. She kept glancing at me as she worked. She did everything with efficiency. She pulled back the thick duvet and bunched it up and placed it to the side. Then she pulled back the top sheet and made a noise.

"What's wrong, Hailey?"

"I am so sorry miss. Nothing is wrong."

"You made a sound."

"Ah, si. It's just... it's been a long time since the bed was so stained."

"Stained?" I asked and then immediately knew what she meant. I had been fucking Javier in that bed every day since he showed me the office. I knew exactly what stains would be there. "Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, Hailey! You shouldn't have to see that!"

Hailey chuckled and the sound awoke something in me. I wanted to hear that laugh again. In my ear. Up close. "Ah, miss. I used to see this all the time." She looked back at me coyly. "Sometimes it was me who made the mess..." and she giggled again. She had never been so brazened in front of me.

I froze as I felt my pussy tighten the hardest I had ever felt it tighten. I swear I flooded my panties in that one squeeze. "Ha-Hailey... I... Can I brush your hair, please?" I asked quietly, afraid of the words. Afraid of what they meant. Afraid of what they would lead to. Part of me hoped she would refuse.

Hailey turned slowly, pulling the top sheet with her. The sheet looked like the start of a sarong, and I wanted to gently pull it away. "Miss?"

"Angela," I said, feeling stronger, suddenly. "Please call me Angela. Like you used to when you brushed my hair. Let me return the favour. Your hair is so beautiful."

"Miss... Angela, no..."

"Please. I need this. Do you understand?"

Hailey looked at me for a long, long time. I watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Her slender waist sloping outwards to strong hips. Behind her was a beautiful Puerto Rican ass. The one songs are written about. The kind of ass men fall over each other for. But it was her dark, dark, brown eyes, surrounded by such pure white which always captivated me. She looked like sex. They call them bedroom eyes and until that moment I never had seen or felt it. I wanted her to look at me with those eyes as I made her cum.

Where did that thought come from? Oh my God, this is real. I really want this, don't I? I am like my mother. I felt like I was standing on the edge of a cliff again, but this time I knew if I jumped, I would soar instead. Soar through the clouds and emerge on the other side in bright sunlight, basking in the warmth. I hope I have the courage.

I rose on unsteady legs and walked over to the makeup dresser. All my mom's things were still on display where she had left them. Today, I was suddenly okay disturbing them. Mom wanted this for me. I knew she did. I stood behind the chair and patted the high back. "Come. Sit down. Please. I need to do this, Hailey. You need it, too, am I right?"

Hailey just looked at me and then nodded her head and moved with an awkwardness I had never seen from her. She moved in stops and fits until she moved past me. She made a wider circle around me than necessary and then backed up into the seat, staring back at me the whole time. She looked afraid and I didn't know why. Doubt buzzed at the edges of my sanity.

She sat gingerly and then settled herself moving from one butt cheek to the other. She finally stopped moving and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I went to reach over her for the brush, but when my breasts touched the back of her head and the brush was still out of reach, I pulled back.

"Sorry, can you hand me the brush?" I could see my cheeks were burning red in the mirror. So were Hailey's.

Hailey reached out, keeping her back ramrod straight in the chair. She fumbled around and then her fingers closed on the brush. She lifted it and held it over her shoulder. I couldn't keep my eyes from hers. I could sense her fear. It was fear but not a fear of me. It was a fear of something else. I took the brush and held it.

I raised a hand and ran it down her hair on the right side of her head. Her eyes fluttered and then opened wide, finding me still staring at her.

"You are staring!" she said.

"I can't help it, Hailey. You are so beautiful. Your eyes... they draw me in. So deep and gorgeous..." I smoothed her hair again and Hailey seemed to soften in the chair. I raised the brush and ran it gently down through her longer hair at the back. "I used to love when you did this to me. It was so intimate. Sensual."

"Yes," whispered Hailey, her eyes half-lidded.

"It always gave me pleasure. Goosebumps all over my body."

I looked at Hailey's neck and arms and saw her skin was covered in goosebumps. I continued to slowly brush her hair, running my free hand down the other side. Her hair was so luxurious and soft. I leaned forward and smelt her hair and smelt flowers and mangoes.

"Your hair smells gorgeous. It makes me hungry!" I said and watched Hailey's eyes widen.

I continued to brush her hair as gently and lovingly as I could. Inside I was a mess. I wanted this woman. I had never wanted a woman, and this was freaking me out. But I knew her. Grew up with her. She had always been like a friend to me. A surrogate mother at times. I used to confide in her all the time about boys and she had helped me understand them, but always distant when the subject came up. Now looking at her looking back at me, I think I knew why. She wanted me. She always had. This woman was attracted to me, and I knew I was attracted to her. If anyone was going to be my first, it would be Hailey. It felt right.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head watching Hailey's reaction. She looked pleased and horrified at the same time. I ran my free hand down through her hair, circled her ear, and then down over the nape of her neck and left it there. I had a light finger on her jugular and could feel her heartbeat pounding and pounding and pounding, just like my own.

I kissed the top of her head again because I liked it. "I used to watch you secretly, you know," I said. "You always move so gracefully. I tried to be like you. I would practice for hours on how to move like you. It's beautiful. Exotic."

Hailey laughed a little laugh and smiled at my reflection. "Did you? I used to pretend to be you sometimes. Silly things. You move your own way, too, you know. A confidence and yet so feminine and soft. The way you bent over or rose on tiptoes to reach something high. So graceful. And your blond hair! I always wished I was a natural blond like you! But Puerto Rican girls don't look good with dyed blond hair..."

I brushed her hair and watched her in the mirror. "Red would look nice on you, I think," I said.

Hailey raised a hand to her hair and grabbed some and held it out to look at it. "Red? I never thought about red. Do you think?" She reached up to smooth her hair and her hand touched mine briefly. The jolt it created sent an emotional shock through both of us. I felt her pulse beat harder under my finger.

I kissed her head again. "I think we should try it. We can always dye it back. I have a wonderful hair stylist in town. We should visit him." I kissed her head again.

"Why do you keep kissing my head?" she asked softly.

"Because it feels right and good when I do it. Is it wrong?"

"No. I like it."

"You used to kiss the top of my head; do you remember?"

"Si."

"I liked it, too. Hailey?"

"Yes, Angela?"

"Will you kiss me?"

Hailey stared at me in the mirror. She was shaking. "Why? Why would you want that?"

"Because my first time with a woman? I want it to be with you. Will you teach me?"

Hailey nodded her head emphatically and then wiped a tear from her eye. "Si. I would like that. Are you sure? Really sure?"

I nodded and then moved around her in the chair, lowered my mouth, and kissed her upturned lips. The moment our lips touched I knew it was different. Instantly better. Softer than kissing a man. So much nicer. A moan escaped me, and Hailey heard it and our soft kiss became slightly more frantic. I felt her tongue touch my lips and they parted, and her tongue touched mine.

I could no longer pretend this was the kiss between friends. The touch of our tongues promised this was so much more than that. She tasted sweet and fresh, so much nicer than a man. I then decided the time for comparisons was over. Everything about this felt right and welcomed in my heart. A yearning reached up through me and my hand on her neck reached round and pulled her in tighter. Her lips quivered against mine and pressed just the right amount to express the same desire without hurting.

Her lips were so plump and soft and wet. I was lost in them. I tasted them, pressed my own lips against hers and never wanted to break contact. She was soon panting, her breath coming in short and warm gusts, into my mouth, and so was mine.

She slowly stood and pulled me into an embrace at the same time. Feeling her breasts pressed against mine and knowing this was sexual excited me deeply. I pulled her in tighter and she squeezed me back. Our tongues danced and licked and tasted. I never wanted it to end.

Then she turned me around and pushed me down in the chair. I sank down looking up at her questioningly, afraid to see disappointment. Instead, I saw the lust all over her face. She licked her lips and sunk down between my legs, pushing them apart. She grabbed the hem of my short dress and lifted it up exposing my panties and soaked crotch to her. I could smell my arousal. I watched her, the images burning into my memory.

She pushed my legs wide and I let her. I loved watching her looking closely and hungrily at my most private region. I had never felt so open and wanted at the same time. Her face leaned forward, and her fingers fumbled at the side of my panties at my mound. Then she pulled aside my gusset, took a moment to stare at my swollen labia, and then her mouth was on me.

I cried out in pleasure. Her tongue softly slipped between my lips and ran up and through my wet folds. Her tongue kept climbing and climbing and then it was on my clit and my world exploded in pleasure. I came onto her mouth and bucked and called out her name. She kept licking through my orgasm, sucking, and drinking my juices. It was so much softer than a man and so much better. No man could ever achieve what Hailey did that day. It was perfection.

She made me cum three times in that chair before rising and pulling me over to the bed. She lay back and I couldn't get on her fast enough. I kissed my way down her blouse, pulling at her dress and lifting it clear. Still clothed, I kiss her exposed naked thigh and smelt her pussy just inches from my face and mouth. I was swallowing spit as fast as I could. I was ravenous for her. I licked up her thigh and spied my goal.

Her pussy was trimmed beautifully exposing her thick lips and puffy pussy. It glistened with moisture and looked like one of the most beautiful things in the world to me. I pushed on her thighs, and she lifted and spread them. I watched her outer lips part wetly, exposing the glorious inside of her pussy. It gleamed pink and wet. Her vagina leaked a thick drop of liquid and before I could think my tongue found it and lapped it up.

I had just licked my first pussy. I swallowed my treat and grinned. And now I've eaten my first pussy. My hunger and lust took me, and I started gently eating this wonderfully tasting woman. She was my first. I could no longer pretend women didn't excite me. I was surprised at just how wonderful women taste. It is a taste on its own. I've tasted myself and its familiar, but fresh from a woman who was not me, and the taste does things to your brain. I couldn't get enough and ate this beautiful woman with abandon. I felt something else inside me click and suddenly my world seemed all the clearer. After a lifetime of wanting men, I realised I was actually missing out on what I truly wanted: Women.

* * *

I remember Javier coming into the bedroom at one point later that evening. He brought Hailey and I a snack and with glorious decadent hot chocolates, piled high with toasted marshmallows. We declared our love for him and then shooed him away giggling. We ate our treat naked in bed and giggled like schoolgirls. I was deliriously happy. I lost count of the number of orgasms and truly it didn't matter. She made me orgasm so easily and I had her over the edge too many times. I came to it naturally, Hailey said. My mom was just as good, she added later. Hailey taught me just how a woman can make love to another woman.

I spoke of my fears with her. Fears of being bisexual or being a lesbian and she consoled me and talked me through it.

"Your mother would be better at this than me," she said at one point lying inside my left arm on her back, pressed up against me.

"Why do you say that?" I replied, tracing the outside of her closest areola. I kissed her ear and she shivered. Her nipple hardened a little and I smiled.

"It was your mother who brought out this side of me. And you look exactly like her, Angela. It is frightening. And she looked exactly like her mother. It's like reincarnation."

"Hmm. Strong genes."

"I'll say. Honey, you rocked my world better than your mom ever did but your technique was identical. Masterful. I'm surprised this is your first time."

I didn't want to admit I had fantasised often about being with a woman. It had always been my private go to.

"Being a lesbian isn't anything to be ashamed of," she said softly, and her right hand stroked the outer lips of my pussy, sending shivers through me. "I think it is natural for most of us. Women are much more sexual than men." She nodded her head against me when I laughed. "It's true! Men think about sex more, probably, but women are more sexual. When aroused we are insatiable. A night of love making between women is so much more. More intimate. More pleasing. You will see."

I doubted her.

"I think you doubt me. Your mother and I talked about this often. She said men are attracted to a woman's body. They get hard, they fuck, they sleep. Women generate more desire to have sex than men. We have a greater power of being turned on. But first we need that connection. Once there, our desires know no limit. With men, they don't form that connection until after sex. It's loca, no?"

"Hmm. I think it's probably more nuanced."

"Oh, si! Our desires wane and wax. But when they are ready, hoo boy!"

I kissed the top of her head. "That's certainly true."

"I'll tell you what your mother said one day. She said take a man and a woman. Make them watch porn. Male on male, male on female, and female on female. The male will be excited by the last two. The woman will be excited by all three? Do you see?"

123456...9