Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, the bad news. Your father and I made a lot of enemies. How? I'm not so sure. We were accused of stealing important clients from rather nefarious people. We didn't steal anyone! We just offered them a better place to be themselves! Honestly! But these people!" Mom looked off screen at dad, I presumed and shook her head before looking back at me. "The LTG are the worst. The Large Triangle Group. Chinese miscreants."

"Chinese crime syndicate," corrected dad.

"Yes, that," muttered mom. "We lost some people, Angel. They were killed by these thugs. Good friends of ours. It was a clear message to me and your father. For a time, everything stopped. Then I got angry. Angry that these people could dictate how to run our lives and who to invite into it. So, we went bigger. And we started to gather information." Mom looked at dad. "Hon, maybe you should explain this."

I heard noises off screen and then dad slid into view and wrapped an arm around mom. There was dad, looking good and healthy. Just as I remembered him. A sob escaped me, and I needed so desperately to wrap him up in my arms and never let go. He smiled out at me, his eyes crinkling, his teeth shining, and the look was one I knew well. The look a father gives his daughter. That special bond. The one man in my life I could always trust so completely. My heart broke and I froze the screen by tapping the space bar.

I stared through tears at the frozen image of my mother and father on the screen. They looked so beautiful and alive and well. I sat there for a long time soaking in their image. This is how I want to remember them. Alive and happy, staring directly at me, their daughter. Finally, I reached out and tapped the space bar and the video resumed.

Dad finished his wide grin. "Hi baby. I'm so sorry we died. I hope everything is okay. I hope we didn't die badly. I'm sorry we never told you any of this and you are finding out this way. I presume Javier has shown you all this. He is a good, good man. I trust him with my life, and for good reason. What your mother and I have accomplished is in large part due to him. He runs the swinger clubs almost singlehandedly. He has the contacts. The means. The wherewithal. Listen to him. Trust him like you would trust me."

"And Angel," interrupted mom. "Fuck him at least once. He's amazing."

Dad grinned and that shocked me the most. "Yes, he is. Listen, Angel, I wanted to tell you all this when you turned eighteen. But you were deep in school and doing so well. I didn't want to jeopardise all that, so we decided to wait until you graduated. Then you changed majors. And then it never seemed like the right time. By now you either already know all this and are listening to this just to see us, or you are just finding out and are freaked the fuck out.

"I'm sorry you have to learn that your mom and I are bisexual. It's just the way we are. It doesn't faze us in the least. I love women and I love men. So does your mother. Don't think less of us. If anything, you should think more of us, in my opinion. We love everyone equally."

"Hmm," murmured mom. "You loved Derek more, didn't you?"

Dad blushed. "No. Not more than you, baby, you know that."

"Liar," laughed mom.

They looked at each other and kissed. It was the kiss I always saw between them. Now I could see the trust and love in it. They trusted each other with other people. And loved each other more for it. That touched something inside me. Someone foreign and unexpected. Before I had a chance to examine it, dad continued.

"So, we ran into some bad people almost right away. Javier helped narrow down issues and soon we were collecting data. The thumb drives you have contained years of surveillance and recordings of some pretty bad people doing some pretty bad things. We keep this evidence and use it to give ourselves room to breathe. Nothing more. We don't sell the information or boast about it. When we catch wind of something bad coming our way from LTG we get ahead of it. We have evidence on people who would seek to do us harm and let them know doing so will result in their exposure. Some call that blackmail, but what would you call it when you use evidence to stop someone from doing you harm? I call it insurance. Javier handles those details. He has contacts in some high places in England. We leverage that and so far, we have escaped the wrath of the LTG. But they are out there. Always sniffing around.

"This we kept from you. We had you under constant surveillance at GMU. One or more of the students in your classes was always someone hired to protect you. Javier will have continued that. Ask him about it. But don't stop it. You need it for your safety." Dad looked at mom for a quick moment. "If you are watching this, then your mom and I are dead. I would assume we were killed by the LTG. Ask Javier what he has found because I guarantee you, he would have investigated. We have contacts all over the world. Each establishment is protected and guarded. Our clientele is protected and guarded. Secrecy is at the root of all we do. LTG would kill to get their hands on the bad guys we have dirt on and on the good guys and gals we protect through Bradley Consulting. Javier says we are spread too thin. Your mom disagrees. Time will tell. But Angel, you've inherited the largest swinger's community the world has ever known. The clients..."

"Friends," smiled mom.

"...are some of the most elite in the world. We are talking politicians, lawyers, doctors, rock stars, scientists, athletes... the list goes on. These people are the cream of the crop. Clean, skilled, intelligent, funny, sexy as hell, and powerful. We offer them a place to let loose. To enjoy their lives. Escape from the harsh reality of their world and escape to hedonism. Free love. All for a modest fee. A fee based on their income. Typically, five percent. Most of the money goes to the upkeep and maintenance and running of the clubs. A lot of security, too. It all gets eaten up. Some comes our way. A salary for your mom and me. That will now extend to you, alone. Javier handles the books."

Dad leaned forward and stared directly at me. "Angel, you can let this all go if you want. Perhaps you should. There is enough wealth in our family to last generations. Just keep the staff happy and continue to give them a home, and hon, you can do whatever you want. It's your life. Follow your dreams. I just want you to know one thing from me. As your father. I've never been prouder of you. You are the light of my life. I adore you and love you. I only ever want what is best for you. Whatever you decide, know that I will respect it and love you all the more for it. I love you, Angela."

I smashed the space bar and cried. Great wracking sobs burst from me, and the pain and anguish were almost too much to bear. I loved my daddy. He's the standard that all men in my life are held to. All I have ever wanted to do in my life was to make him proud of me and love me more.

I heard a throat clear, and Javier walked into the small room carrying a tray with a covered dish. A bottle of wine and a wine glass sat on the tray. I wiped at my eyes and accepted the tissue Javier handed me after he placed the tray on the desk. I blew my noise in a less than dignified manner and Javier took the used tissue from me. I smiled a crooked smile at him.

"I'm so sorry, miss, um, Angela. I heard you crying in here for some time. It's late and I thought you would like to take a break and eat a little. You ate very little with Willy and Marcia and you must be famished." Javier lifted the silver dome on the tray and steam appeared and cleared revealing a small steak with roasted potatoes and green beans from the garden. My mouth salivated.

Javier placed a napkin on my lap and then poured the wine.

"You knew I was with Willy and Marcia?" I asked chewing the first mouthful of steak. It was perfect and medium-rare, and so juicy, and if Javier wasn't there, I might have picked it up and eaten it with my hands.

"Yes."

"Do you know what we did?"

Javier shifted slightly. "Yes and no. I know you had a threesome but not how the threesome was conducted."

"Conducted?"

"Who did what. They can take many forms. It all depends on comfort levels. If I may say, I thought it lovely that William has come back into your life. Your mother and father were quite taken by him."

I raised an eyebrow at Javier.

He chuckled. "Not like that. They were impressed with his morals and ethics. They were also relieved you ended your relationship."

That surprised me. "Why?"

"Your dad was especially. Your mom said it was because William looked too much like your father."

A light turned on and I sat back and thought honestly to myself. Now that Javier had mentioned it, I saw the uncanny resemblance between William and my father. I had never seen it before.

Javier smiled at me. "Your mother said it was quite natural and normal. She adored watching you have your friends. Not watching you! Bad choice of words. Rather, she was pleased with who you chose to take as sexual partners. She said you were growing into who you would become."

I chewed more steak and suddenly the small steak wasn't going to be large enough for my appetite. "And who is that?"

"Not for me to say, miss. That would be for your mother to describe to you."

"My mother is dead," I said and froze. I had never uttered those words before, and I felt a cold dagger pierce my heart. A sob escaped me, and I was glad my mouth was empty, or I would have choked. Grief hit me hard and suddenly I was being held by Javier. He held me easily. I could feel the wired strength of his arms and shoulder. I could feel his heat. His large hands holding me and stroking my back, their width covering so much of my back with each stroke. All the little hairs on my body stood up and I could feel his concern washing over me in waves. He cared about me. I could feel it like a warm breeze on my face. I could feel his sudden excitement holding me and how he pushed it down and away. I knew in that moment I could simply turn my head and he would kiss me. The clarity of it was unreal and I doubted my sanity. My crying slowed and stopped and for a moment I almost started something. I wanted to and I didn't. It was like staring off a cliff. Such a simple step but the fall was massive. And so, I remained at the edge and stared out into the abyss, letting him hold me until I felt myself again.

Slowly we righted ourselves and I returned to eating. Soon it was gone, and one glass of wine was churning warmly in my stomach. The food was the exact right amount. The chef was amazing.

Javier rose, emptied the bottle into my glass and left with the tray.

We hadn't said a word.

I sipped my wine and pressed the space bar.

Dad was still staring at me. Then he smiled and sat back.

"I love you, too, Angel," said my mom, smiling at me. "I hope you are okay and getting over our death. Death is part of life, honey. It comes for all of us. Some sooner than others. But we can't control that. You feel so much more than most people, Angel. Like me. Like your grandmother. And like your great-grandmother. We all have daughters as our first. Rarely a second child and I don't know why. You will feel so much more, and grief is the worst. It will feel as raw as the first day for a long time for you, Angel, and I'm sorry it is that way. But the plus side is wonderful. You will feel such love for people and when you find your match, you will know. Deep in your heart you will know." Mom looked at dad and her eyes shone with her love. "Like your father here. I met him in university and instantly knew he was the one. Watching him suck cock the first time made me cry with joy. Finding your soulmate does that. You'll see. But enough of that. Dad wants to explain some financials with you. He suggests getting Javier back in the room with you and going through everything with him. My advice is to let Javier fuck you senseless. Your dad agrees, don't you love?"

Dad nodded and grinned like a kid at me. "He's really good, Angel. Let him pleasure you. The whole family is there for you at Bradley Manor. Indulge. Everything is safe there. Trust me." He winked at me. "Stop this video here and come back with Javier. First thing we are going to do is ask you if you fucked yet. You might as well get it out of the way. Javier has wanted to fuck you since you turned eighteen, Angel. Go. Have fun, then come back and continue. Take a break, love."

I pressed the space bar and drained the last of my wine. I felt a warmth flood through me, and the words of my parents empowered me. I felt vibrant and on the cusp of something large and exciting.

I had always reined myself in with my partners. I always felt that I was holding back something and not knowing what it was, because it frightened me. Now, with this new knowledge, and the world my parents had opened up to me, I no longer felt frightened. I felt liberated. Free. Unstoppable.

I also knew I had to change things. I already had an inkling. I just had to let my subconscious work on it a little more. I knew where I think I was headed and what I wanted to do. I just had to be certain.

And for now, I wanted to feel Javier's mouth on my pussy. And feel his large black cock deep in my throat. And then deep in my pussy, and then deep in my... I put down the wine glass and ran out of the room.

"Javier? Javier! I need you now!"

Part Two -- Doors Open Wide

The birds outside the window woke me and my eyes fluttered open and spied the sleeping face of Javier lying next to me in mom and dad's bed. His mouth was open a little and small snore sounds escaped him. I smiled and let the memories rush back of last night.

Javier had come running, worried something had happened. When he rushed into the room, I launched myself at him and pressed my lips against his and sucked his tongue into my mouth.

Javier didn't even hesitate. He devoured me. Like an animal. He tore my clothes off and drove his face between my legs and sucked up my flowing juices like a man coming out of the desert. I came at once and thrust my pussy hard against his tongue and mouth, drowning in the waves of orgasmic pleasure that coursed through me.

I felt liberated and free to do whatever I wanted. And I did. I pushed him on his back and ate the crack of his ass with abandon. I had bever done this before but somehow knew Javier liked it. Needed it. And I obeyed and lifted him to his first powerful orgasm. My lips locked around the bulbous head of his large cock and felt his forceful, thick cum, jet into my mouth. I was in heaven and moaned with the sheer vulgarity and deliciousness of it all. I wanted him to cum and cum and cum for me. I wanted to keep swallowing. But sadly, he stopped and when I started to complain he pushed me on my back and speared me with his entire length in one massive thrust.

I howled with the pleasure of it. That one thrust broke down whatever barriers I had left, and I fucked that man like a wild thing. My pussy met his cock with equal hunger and our pelvis crushed against each other. Bone jarring thrusts that spread pleasure through my core and out through my hair and fingertips.

I had never had sex like that before. I took him. Used him and he took me and used me. Each time he came I cried out in joy and followed each precious drop to my mouth. I need his cum inside me. Every hole. And Javier obliged me.

Even now, watching him sleep, I wanted more. My mind wandered to the other staff. Mom and dad told me to enjoy them. To bask in sexual freedom. A slow smile crossed my face and I stretched long and hard in the bed. The sheet pulled back, and my breasts were exposed to the cooler air of the room. I felt my nipples harden and my desire grew.

I touched myself and felt a new soreness. Javier's cock had been the largest I had ever had, and he had touched me in places no man had ever managed. I could feel his cum still seeping from my vagina and a naughty thought crossed my mind.

I crawled over to Javier and then positioned my crotch over his sleeping face and started to play with myself. His cum, deposited only a couple of hours earlier, made my pussy and clit slick and feelings of pleasure thrummed through me. I looked down past my circling hand to watch Javier sleeping.

I lowered myself and placed my sopping pussy, full of his delicious cum, down on his mouth. He awoke at first touch, looked startled and then started lapping at my pussy.

"Oh yes, eat me," I murmured. Knowing he was eating his own cum excited me beyond reason and soon I was humping his face and crying out for more. "Oh fuck, yes! Eat that pussy! Eat that cum! Oh fuck, Javier, you're eating your cum out of my pussy!" By now I had the fingers of both hands entwined in his hair and pulling his head hard against my spasming pussy. A quick orgasm flashed through me and revealed the even larger one waiting on its heels.

I thrashed and fucked his face. He would have to force me off him for moments of air. I didn't care. I chased the elusive orgasm. I pushed his face lower and cried out when his tongue found my asshole and penetrated me deeply. I found my clit and rubbed it hard and ground my pussy on his face.

Then it hit me. The orgasm bounded out of the forest and attacked me with its ferocity. I came so hard my eyes exploded with stars. It was so exquisite. So deep and pleasurable. I lost myself in it and came and came. Javier kept with me and then I felt splashes of warm cum hitting my lower back and ass. I looked back and saw Javier had been stroking himself the whole time.

I flew off him as my orgasm eased back to a warmth deep in my stomach. I lay on my stomach feeling his cum leaving cold streaks down my back. "Lick it off, baby!" I demanded and Javier obeyed, washing my back with long broad strokes of his tongue. I heard him swallow and it was one of the hottest things I had heard in a long time. "Baby, I love that you love your cum! Eat it all up. Give me a kiss!"

He kissed me and then straddled my ass. I could feel his long cock between my ass cheeks and then up over my lower back. He has such a long penis. It was amazing. A true wonder. Javier rocked back and the tip of his penis, hot and scorching, pressed between my ass cheeks and found my pussy unerringly. He slid inside and then thrust into me with a precision and control that soon had me quaking in more bliss.

"You are fucking amazing!" I cried as an orgasm triggered deep inside. His weight pressing me down hard on the mattress, his cock between my ass cheeks and deep in my pussy, combined with the relaxed and comfortable position I was in soon had me reaching the stars again. The position was called prone, and I loved it. It was one of the most relaxed fucks I ever had. He took me and that was all I ever wanted.

When Javier came deep inside me long minutes later, I was lost again. Feeling his cock harden more and then spasm inside me triggered something and I was swirling in pleasure. I had never been so wet. So in touch with my sexuality. All I could smell was my pussy and his cum. Someone should invent an incense stick with that aroma. It smells like life. My orgasm subsided and I groaned at the loss.

Javier collapsed completely on top of me and squished me deeper into the mattress. I didn't care. He was like a warm weighted blanket, and I felt warm, safe, and secure.

His mouth was right at my ear.

"Thank you, Angela. I have wanted that for a long time. So have all the staff."

"All the staff?" That pleased me to hear.

"Oh, yes. We had thought when you turned eighteen you would join our family. It was not meant to be, and we have all been saddened by that. Now, today, I am hopeful that you will join our family, too."

"You mean fuck all the staff?"

"Yes. It would mean so much to them."

123456...9