Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared up at me, his eyes roving over my breasts and soaking the image in. "You're so impossibly beautiful. It's inconceivable."

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means..."

He failed to get the line and now I knew he was lost.

"Go ahead. Touch them. I want you to. Please?"

He stared at me, waiting for the joke to land, for me to make fun of him. Truth was, Javier had cleaned him up. Had him shave, then cut his hair, he wore comfortable and quality clothing. He had deep blue eyes I really liked. He was sweet and cute and adorable. I was so ready to fuck him. Problem was, he wasn't. He didn't think he was worthy or some bullshit.

"Go ahead. Give them a good squeeze." I wanted to grab his hands but felt any sudden move would ruin this. It had taken me a week to get this far.

His hands rose and he brushed my breasts with the lightest of touches. It felt so good, and my nipples tightened painfully. He watched them in awe.

"They are super sensitive. Touch the nipples. Go ahead. Please?"

He reached up again and touched a fingertip to a nipple. I could barely feel the touch.

"Harder. Cup them and squeeze them. Please? Like this..." and I demonstrated. Squeezing them tight and pinching my nipples. I felt my pussy grow warm. I could feel his erection forming under my ass but resisted squirming although I wanted to grind him.

He reached up and bravely did as I had shown him. His mouth opened in awe as he watched himself play with my pendulous breasts.

"You're really cute, Alfie. I like you. A lot. You're fun to be with. You get all my jokes. We can do more if you want. I'm ready to be with you if you are."

He looked at me incredulously. And then he nodded, a look of awe and fear plastered on his face. Right then I wanted him more than anything. With his hands on my breasts--I doubted he would ever let them go now--I leaned down and kissed him softly on the mouth.

He had no idea what to do so I talked him through it. Softly and gently, I encouraged him and guided him. He was shaking hard. I took it very slow. I kissed his mouth, his face, his neck, and ears. I held his face and gently put my tongue in his mouth. He had no idea what to do or what was expected of him.

After thirty minutes I swung off him and saw the look of disappointment that flashed across his eyes. "I'm not done with you yet, Alfie. I'll be honest with you, okay?" I pulled the hair out of my eyes and looked down at him. "I've wanted you inside me since we met. Is it okay if we do that? You and me?"

He nodded.

"Will I be your first, Alfie? It's okay if I am. I'll take it slow. Make it memorable. Is that okay?"

He nodded and then shook his head. "Not my first."

I smiled down at him. "Oh good! Who was your first, hon? How was it?"

"It was terrible. I didn't want it. She... she made me."

I was horrified. "What? Someone made you have sex? Where? When was this?"

"My last year at MIT... a professor..."

"You were seventeen?"

He nodded.

"We can stop here, honey. I would never force you. You have to want this as much as me. Okay?"

"I... I do want this. Jesus, you're like a supermodel or something. No one is that gorgeous! I mean, look at you!"

"Oh, honey. That's sweet. But so are you! Gorgeous! Those blue eyes! I adore them. But honey, you have to understand. We won't be boyfriend or girlfriend, okay? Just really good friends who like to fool around. And I mentioned a bonus before, remember that?"

He nodded.

"Honey, everyone in this house has sex with one another. All the time. We've been hiding it since you've been here but my partners--the staff here?--they want to go back to the way it was before. Remember the ladies going skinny dipping? Honey, that's all the time here. You okay with that?"

He nodded more vigorously.

"This professor? Did you turn her in?"

He shook his head and I leaned down and kissed him again. He was starting to respond a little and moved the tiniest bit.

"Why not?"

"Men don't report that. I would have been laughed at. No one would believe it..."

I understood and felt such sorrow for young Alfie.

"Honey, I'm going to take your pants off and suck your dick until you cum in my mouth, would that be okay?"

He hesitated to search my face and then nodded almost imperceptibly.

"You might not last long, but that's okay. That's why I'm going to blow you first, so you get it out of the way. That way when you fuck me, you'll last longer. Okay?"

His eyes went round.

"Ready?"

He nodded.

I slowly and gently removed his pants and his boxer shorts revealing an average penis straining hard and rising straight up. A little over five inches, circumcised, normal sized balls and scrotum, and hair everywhere. This young man needed some manscaping. Pre-cum was leaking everywhere. I looked at his cock and saw some abrasions.

"Baby, you need to stop jerking off so much. Next time, come see me, and I'll help you, okay?"

He nodded and I took him in my mouth. All the way to the base in one practiced move, my tongue swirling. He exploded inside my mouth just like I knew he would. I took it all and swallowed. When he was done, I pulled him out of my mouth, keeping a vacuum until he popped free.

"Alfie, that was delicious. Thank you. I needed that. Now I can either fuck you or teach you how to eat pussy. What'll it be?"

"P-pussy...?"

I squealed. "That's the right answer! Always please your lady. Do that and she'll be yours. Honey, come up on the bed. Let me teach you everything! Then later you can have Hailey, or Nura, she likes you by the way, like a lot a lot. Or Patrici. She's hot, too. Or maybe two at once. Come on!"

By the end of the second week, Alfie was known to wander the house looking for a willing partner. He was like a drug addict. He could cum over and over and was always looking for his next cum shot release. His stamina was improving, but mostly the women in the house wanted to know his limit and they tested it. The record so far was eight shots in one day. Javier was concerned with his mental health. I knew he was doing better than all right. Alfie was fast becoming a man and a truly good one at that. It only takes a household of insatiable sex hungry women to fix the most unconfident man around.

When I finally explained to him what I wanted to do with the manor he was all in. Willing and eager. He became the next member of the family and a partner. He slept with Nura most nights. They were always together it seemed. His first threesome was with me and her. He only had eyes for her, and she noticed. I think she may have fell in love with him in that moment.

The other strange thing that occurred was when I wasn't satisfying young Alfie, which seemed like all the time, it was Marcia who never left my side. She had dumped William and cried in my arms afterward. We talked non-stop about everything and while it wasn't love for me--and I don't think it was for her either--it was something we both needed.

* * *

The night I showed Alfie the office and the data was the night everything started to really click. I showed him the thumb drives and we spent some moments going through the data. We were sitting there just kind of hanging out and sifting through gigs of data when I mentioned my parents had been swingers and had made countless videos and that they had all been stolen by the LTG. I showed him the footage of the burglary and he was appalled at the lax security.

Alfie took my mom's laptop and looked it over. Then he grinned at me and showed me a folder called Videos. He clicked on it and showed me all the files. I recognised them and chastised myself for not exploring my mother's laptop more. My mom had copied all her videos over to digital. I was so happy!

I selected a video at random and opened it. The screens in the office lit up and my mom's smiling face peered out, really close up.

"Hey! Albert and I met the cutest guy today. A geeky guy just like our Angel. Albert was like 'maybe this will be like fucking Angela!' I never laughed so hard. Anyway, here he is!" Alfie and I exchanged a look.

Mom swivelled the camera around and there was dad sucking a young man, no older than Alfie.

Alfie freaked. "Jesus Christ!"

"Yeah, that's my dad and mom. They were swingers. Loved sex. You know that. We explained all the swinging clubs. Did you think I was making it up?"

"No. But hearing something and seeing something are two different things, aren't they?"

Mom had set the camera down and entered the scene by starting to lick the young man's balls.

"Your mom looks exactly like you. Its remarkable. You could be twins!"

I was watching Alfie. With the video so large on all the screens I could see where he was looking. He was looking at my dad sucking cock. I checked out his groin and sure enough Alfie had a woody.

I reached over and pulled it out. We had moved to this level of intimacy. He had fucked every woman in the house at this point. He listened while they talked to each other about him. His confidence was growing. He was a patient and passionate lover. He had been trained by the best.

I slowly jerked him while watching the video.

"My dad is really good at that. Look at him go! He takes it all the way in, like I do. Can you imagine him sucking your cock?"

Alfie shook his head. My hand job turned slick as precum boiled out of him.

"I bet if you asked Javier or Kevin, they could help you explore that. Its okay, you know. This house has no limits. Love is love, honey. Most of the women here, actually all of the women here, would love to watch you being blown by one of the men. I know I would. I..."

Alfie erupted. I should have watched more closely. His cum shot high and seemed to go everywhere all at once. He moaned deep and a truly impressive amount of cum appeared. His perfectly average cock and balls could produce some truly monumental volumes of cum. It was a wonder that no one in the house understood.

Alfie apologised and we cleaned up. I hugged him and kissed him.

"You want to. I know you do, Alfie. I know more than most people what people truly want. Let me arrange it, okay? Who do you want to be your first?"

"Ah, Kevin?"

"Cool. He'll like that. I promise. His sister has been saying things..."

"Are they doing it? They're brother and sister. Twins!"

"I don't know, honey. Not for sure but I think I know the answer, but I don't confront it, ya know?"

He nodded.

I looked at his cock and he was still rock hard. I slipped off my shorts and mounted him on the chair. He slipped in like an old friend and we made love in the office. I kissed him throughout and he came after a lovely long five minutes, which is good for him. I had almost cum. He was getting better, and I said so. I cleaned him up with my mouth and he finally deflated.

Then I showed him all my data and the four subsets I had created. I explained each one and what they represented.

"What criteria did you use to separate the data into those subsets?"

"Intuition mostly."

"Intuition? Seriously? What is this some Jedi power you have?"

"Fuck, I don't know."

He grinned at me. "I like it when you swear. It means you're relaxed."

"I am relaxed. I have a load of your cum inside me. Marcia loves that. Says it makes her feel womanlier."

"This place is crazy, you know that, right? I keep waiting for the hammer to drop. A bunch of cameras and the 'gotcha sucka!'. Please don't let this end..."

I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Hon, my intuition says you aren't going anywhere. You're family now and always will be."

Alfie sniffed and looked away before getting serious and hunkering down with the data. After a time, he looked at one of the thumb drives.

"There's a little number on each of them. Looks sequential. They mean anything to you?"

I smiled and went to the safe, opened it, and pulled out the ledgers. We compared the two and suddenly to Alfie the ledgers made much more sense. Names missing from the thumb drives were identified in the ledger. I had figured it out a long time ago. I was pleased Alfie did it so quickly.

Alfie was gawking at the names in the lists. "These are A-listers and politicians! Sports stars! Rock stars! Jesus, Angie, this is amazing."

I took his head and made him look at me. "You just called me Angie." I kissed him. "Don't ever stop, okay?"

He nodded, looked at me weird, and resumed his dialogue. He went on for a long time. Saying every name that wowed him. I was watching him. Only William had called me Angie. I didn't know I missed it until I heard it again. It sounded better coming from Alfie. I adored the kid.

A little while later, I was almost asleep by this point, Alfie roused me by tweaking a nipple. I loved his new confidence, but damn, he was growing up fast.

"Angie, look at this. This is your parent's lawyers' firm, no?"

I looked and said yes.

"As they said, your mom and dad were looking into them. Look at all this. Phone taps. Video. Surveillance. They had someone watching them. Says here your mom and dad were going to break from them."

I sat up and paid attention. "Can we see why?"

"Says they were embezzling from the company. A lot of money. Falsified forms."

"Jesus. Go get Javier. Right now."

Moments later Javier walked in and sat down. We showed him the data and he blanched. I had a moment of clarity and opened up the message from my parents I hadn't finished. I was supposed to go fuck Javier and come back. I hadn't and I had forgotten.

I pressed play.

Dad nodded and grinned out of the screen at me. I had seen this part already. He was talking about Javier. "He's really good, Angel. Let him pleasure you. The whole family is there for you at Bradley Manor. Indulge. Everything is safe there. Trust me." He winked at me. "So, stop this here and come back with Javier. First thing we are going to do is ask you if you fucked yet. You might as well get it out of the way. Javier has wanted to fuck you since you turned eighteen, Angel. Go. Have fun, then come back and continue. Take a break, love."

Dad stared at the camera for a long moment, blinking.

Mom spoke off camera. "Think she did it?"

"Our daughter? Of course, she did."

"Are you actually waiting for her to come back?"

"Oh fuck, right. Hi hon! Welcome back! So? Javier and Angel. How was it? Pretty good I bet." Dad chuckled. "That's great and I wish everyone there all the best. But now some bad stuff. Our lawyers are milking us. Your mom says someone outside her has influenced them. Turned them. Probably the LTG. If we haven't already fired their asses, you need to as soon as possible before they get their hooks into the business. I wanted Javier here because he needs to pull that string your mom mentioned to him once. Javier, pull the string."

Mom's laughing face appeared in front of the camera. "Pull the string Javier! It's time!"

Mom's face left and dad looked out all very serious. "Okay. Go do that. From this point forward your mom and I want to share some things with you honey. And only you. Stop the video here and kick everyone out. Time for us to speak as adults about our lifestyle and what worked and what didn't. We don't want you repeating our mistakes. We were too big, too spread out. We pissed people off without knowing it. We should have stayed small. Stop here and then we'll talk, okay, Angel?"

I stopped the video and looked at Javier. He had his phone out and was texting a number. He pressed send.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Another lawyer. Practices in international law. Her name is Imani Jones. She knew your mother. As your mom said, I just pulled the string. She'll come running as soon as she can. She owes your mother big time. She'll probably bring her friend, Shanti Patel. She's a..." Javier grinned at some inside joke in his head. "She's a bodyguard."

Part Two -- Bradley Manor Renovations

Donald just reminded me that I have more to tell in this tale and I should probably start wrapping this part up. Yes, I'm married now. Didn't I mention this story was like ten years ago? I have a wonderful husband, a former Canadian named Donald, and I have a wife called Kelly, right from here in Virginia. I adore Canadians now. They're all like what Americans should be like. I swear they're more American than Americans. Anyway, it was reading Donald's story that made me want to write my story. I hope you like it so far.

Donald stole my heart so quickly. I finally found someone like my mom had. Now I can't tell where I end, and he starts. And Kelly? She's a little wild. And so stunningly sexy all the time. I can't tell where I end and she starts, most of the time. But that's another story: Donald's story, and he tells it so well and I love reading the events from his point of view.

But I think you all just want to see where this part of the tale ends, am I right?

A lot happened relatively quickly. Javier hired more staff. He would find people that seemed right and invite them over for an interview. I would meet with them. Talk a little and either nod or shake my head at Javier. I know you probably think this is bullshit but honestly, you ever get that sense about someone? That little voice that either warns you or says this is a nice person? My little voice is LOUD. And it's an all over my body kind of sensation. So far, it hasn't failed me.

The staff doubled. We had several cleaning staff and cooks lined up and hired. We also hired a fellow named Billy Barker and his team of construction people. Billy looked like your typical beefy construction worker and all the ladies at Bradley Manor found reasons to be near him to watch him work.

We hired a construction team because there were going to be a lot of renovations. We needed private rooms for guests, with full amenities. Specialised rooms for more interesting sexual activities. The garden needed lounging areas, with more privacy. The kitchen needed to be able to continually produce food and serve it quickly and efficiently. Essentially the manor was turning into a swanky hotel.

The first order of business was to convert my master bedroom over to a fully functional condo. And that meant expanding the rooms to allow my family to all move in from the servant house. In time the noise in the manor was deafening. Saws and hammers and who knew what else filled the house. Alfie was working with the new security team to better situate the cameras and the security of the grounds. Motion sensors were ordered, and infrared cameras mounted on the roof. He insisted on a cell phone blocker as well, saying we didn't want anyone to stream anything out of this place. Bradley Manor was going to be declared off the grid for guests.

Speaking of Alfie, he and Kevin were absolutely enjoying themselves. When I asked, they gave Marcia and I a demonstration. Live sex is so stimulating. And male-on-male sex is every girl's fantasy. So. Fucking. Hot. Alfie finally took my ass and my God he was excellent at it. Marcia lined her ass up beside me, and then so did Kevin, and Alfie fucked all our asses, switching from person to person. Alfie was turning in a skinny, nerdy, fuck master. I adore that kid. He has such a soft touch. Men need to learn from that. And he could fuck the daylight out of me too when asked. He was my little prodigy.

Life at the manor was chaotic but exciting. Most nights, with the manor in shambles, the family gathered in my master bedroom, and we watched movies. Sometimes porn, and then it was often the videos of my mom and dad. We swapped partners and made love until we fell asleep exhausted. My house within a house was our safe place. Our sanctuary from the outside world.

That's when Imani Jones and Shanti Patel showed up and sorted out the last pieces of the puzzle. A puzzle I didn't even know I had.

1...456789