Debbie and the Slave Auction 03

Story Info
Slave Auction - Male hygiene and grooming.
1.6k words
4.6
6.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Members' Hygiene and Grooming - Jeannie and Francie"

While less intrusive than the preparation and purification that Slave candidates underwent, Members of the Society also were required to submit to certain health, hygienic and grooming requirements.

First and foremost, all sex at the auction was unprotected. No Member was expected to wear a condom. Each Member (as indeed each Slave), had to provide proof of recent testing and be clean.

Members' hygiene and grooming consisted of a mandatory manicure and pedicure, and trimming or waxing ("manscaping") of pubic hair. Since the Members would be probing and penetrating the orifices of the Slaves with their fingers, it was important to protect the Slaves' intimate vaginal and rectal membranes from scratches, tears and lesions by sharp nails. And elimination of pubic hair was considered both more esthetic and more hygienic.

For a number of years, perhaps a dozen auctions already, Jeannie W. coordinated hygiene and grooming (or "H&G") as the Members referred to it. (The Members, in keeping with their East Coast prep school education - Andover, Groton, Exeter - loved abbreviations, nicknames and other code words reserved to the initiated).

Each Member would take his appointment for H&G with Jeannie not later than a few days prior to the date of the auction.

Jeannie was in her early forties (though she claimed to be in her late thirties). She had owned a nail salon. For extra revenues, and presumably at far higher margins, the salon offered an ancillary massage service, which appealed principally to a male clientele. No-one quite remembered how Jeannie was introduced to the Society, but perhaps a Member had procured a massage at her salon?

In any event, Jeannie had the virtue of absolute discretion, which was paramount for the Society. She had an easy and unaffected manner around the captains of industry and lords of finance who were the Members. She could be familiar yet always respectful. And she always addressed the Members by their surnames.

Manscaping had evolved over the years. Earlier on, the practice was simply to use scissors and an electric trimmer. The Member would present himself in the waiting room of the salon, where Jeannie would come to greet him and take him to the treatment room. There he would drop his trousers and remove his underpants (the older Members typically wore boxer shorts), hike up his shirt, and lie down on his back on the treatment table. Jeannie would set to work, first with scissors and then with the electric trimmer. While she was working, she would interchange small talk (weather, sporting events) with off-color jokes and fawning comments about the Member's genitals. "My oh My Mr. Winthrop, if you don't mind my saying so, I am impressed by the heft of your testicles, maybe it is time you had some relief. I guess I need to find you a girlfriend!"

One of her favorite jokes after completing her grooming seance went as follows: "Now Mr. Peele, you look like a million dollars!" She knew full well that Mr Peele - like many of the other Members - was a billionaire. So looking like a mere "million dollars" would be a dramatic downgrade, akin to bankruptcy and was in effect an insult rather than a compliment. Mr Peele would theatrically scowl at her, draw her close to him, nibble on her ear and give her a sharp slap on the ass or a pinch on her tit.

And she flattered the older members by noting that the absence of pubic hair created the illusion of several additional inches of length to their penises, and, she added for good measure, substantial additional girth).

Jeannie's particular talent was that she deftly injected a diffuse erotic tension to her manscaping sessions. She appealed to the older members. As she moved the trimmer around the shaft of their cocks, she gently encircled the penis or ran her fingernails up the shaft while cupping the scrotum, as though this was a necessary precaution. Her fingers were expert and while, as she liked to exclaim, "I am no top model," she invariably managed to provoke an erection even from the more elderly of Members.

But progressively, manscaping evolved towards waxing, as so many gay fashions that move from the gay periphery to the hetero mainstream. Waxing was more time-consuming and more fastidious. A number of the younger Members expressed a preference for waxing. To meet the demand, and also to delegate the manicure and pedicure duties, Jeannie recruited a young assistant, Francie.

Francie was a Latina who had just graduated from a Catholic girls' high school and was now enrolled in beautician school. She needed tuition money and the H&G job was exceedingly lucrative. She had an achingly beautiful, innocent face, with deep brown eyes, neatly groomed eyebrows, a fine nose, full lips and long dark hair. Her waist was slim, her buttocks firm and round, and her breasts were full. She was shy and reserved, and looked younger than her nineteen years. She was an immediate hit among the younger Members who engaged in endless speculation about her anatomy, sexual inclinations and temperament.

For her first H&G session, Francie dressed in a tank top and yoga leggings. From the vantage point of the pedicure chair, the Members enjoyed looking down at Francie, concentrated and focused on her task. As she scrubbed ther feet and calves, they liked to peer down her tank top and admire her cleavage and breasts as they jiggled bra-less under the tight fabric. They also remarked that her yoga leggings showed a pronounced "camel toe." The Members would compare notes and speculate on Francie's anatomy. One of them exclaimed: "I swear to God, she must have a clit piercing - there was definitely a small bulge in her crotch!"

"Oh come on man, you must be kidding!"

At Francie's next session, and all subsequent ones, she wore a tight tank top, but rather than leggings wore short skirts. As she conducted her pedicure, she would shift around on her stool and occasionally uncross her legs, spreading them widely, and flashing her crotch area. This behavior created a considerable buzz among the younger Members and they compared notes of their observations and hunches.

First of all: was Francie "going commando?" The consensus, after a number of corroborating testimonies, was indeed "Yes."

The inescapable conclusion was that Francie was not really as "innocent" as she presented herself to be.

And then, of course, there was intense speculation about the anatomy of her genitals. Was her pussy waxed and bald? Did she in fact have a clitoral piercing? What was the form of her labia? Did she have fortune cookie thin labial lips or meaty butterfly lips?

Egged on by his colleagues, one of the younger Members concealed his phone while sitting in the pedicure chair and snapped surreptitious photos of Francie's crotch as she unfolded and spread her legs. Others followed suit and there was soon a compilation of photos for the Members' forensic examination. Several conclusions emerged.

First, there was indeed a glint of a metallic object at the level of Francie's clit. The hypothesis of a clitoral piercing was validated.

Second, Francie's pussy was indeed bald, and her labia majora were plump and in butterfly form.

Third, and most tantalizing, in all the photos, there was a glistening moisture between her labia and sometimes even a visible string of vaginal fluid which left a spot on the stool. There could no longer be any doubt that Francie was aroused by her job and conscious of the effect her "cunt flashing" had on the Members.

Thereafter, the pedicure sessions took on an elaborate "kabuki dance" format. From time to time, Francie would uncross her legs and push forward a bit in her stool, hiking up her skirt and flashing her cunt, the labia slightly parted, before pushing back and folding her legs once again, never making eye contact with the Member. The Member, wearing boxer shorts, would let his cock peek out from underneath, exposed to Francie's view, hoping against hope that she would look up to take in the sight. There might be a dribble of precum that ran down his thigh.

Only once did Francie ever slip out of character and acknowledge the excitement she provoked. But she did so in such a wanton, brazen and slutty fashion that any further illusions of Francie's purported innocence were forever shattered.

On that occasion, a younger Member had failed to exert sufficient self control. Fondling his long, thick cock which emerged from under his boxer shorts, edging himself with dripping pre-cum as Francie scrubbed his feet and calves, he went over the edge and ejaculated massively and uncontrollably. His thick load pumped out in several strings, and shot down into the foot bath, where it sat, floating on the surface.

Francie paused. She looked down at the strings of floating sperm. And then she slowly looked up at the Member, quizzically and with a half smile. She shifted back in her stool so that her skirt hiked up almost to her waist and she was fully exposed. She spread her legs widely. Then, she scooped up a floating gob of sperm with her left hand, brought her hand to her crotch, and rubbed the sperm onto and inside her labia, pushing her fingers deep in as though trying to inseminate herself. Then, slowly and deliberately, with her right hand, she retrieved another load in her palm, and held it up to the Member for his inspection. Then, gazing intently at the Member, who sat transfixed, she moved her hand toward her mouth, licked the sperm out of her palm, and swallowed. She then smiled demurely, and returned to the task at hand.