Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was decided that Debra needed to be ready for bed after dinner. Debra-Ann didn't like the idea but she said "Yes Daddy" and complied. She ate what was cooked, which was good, and she went and showered, combed through her long hair, brushed her teeth, sprayed herself with her mother's expensive perfume and got into a pretty night-gown. It was always then lace or satin, spaghetti straps, often translucent, hip length. It was like what her mother had worn every night.

XXX

Debra sat with her father in her diaphanous gown and either he helped her with a school assignment, or read to her from the Bible, sometimes a story book, or chapter from a novel. Debra-Ann smiled and beamed. He stroked her hair and her back and she leaned into him. He was so big, so strong for her. She felt so safe. She felt so much better.

She needed something else too; at night when she was alone, the woman inside her visited her. Debra thought about how her father smelled and what he did for her. She spread her legs and put her hand under her nightgown. She moved her fingers, and it felt good, but she had to stop.

Her mother had explained that a girl didn't do that, put their hands for pleasure in that place. That was for Debra's husband who would rule over her. Her husband could let her use her fingers there, or other things, only under his permission. Her husband would decide what was right. Debra-Ann grabbed her stuffed Panda Bear and gave it a squeeze, it wasn't the same.

She was antsy, nervous felt like acting out, but she didn't. At the appropriate time she went over her Daddy's lap for maintenance. She didn't know if it was going to be a long session or short one. It always hurt. She did admit to herself she needed it; her father being strong, helped her be strong.

It began and her bottom heated up. Also her thighs as the spanking hand went to its rhythm. Her Daddy's body was like a rock, like a mountain, strong and steady. There was also something inside her responding. She spread her legs slightly. Her father kept up the necessary rhythm, his hand moved toward her thighs. Hers were spread, it seemed for balance. His hand dipped inside and came away wet. There was a clear viscous fluid on his finger tip, covering it. He pulled the crying Debra-Ann to her feet and asked her about it.

She was embarrassed but couldn't lie. Debra wiped her nose, and then like a small child, found she had to put herself into her Daddy's lap in order to explain. Debra crawled into her father's lap, and scooted closely in. She sat there sniffling, sighed and said she got tingly because, well because. She didn't like spankings but her insides did. It had begun to happen as their relationship got better; her daddy was so much in control of Debra, her body seemed to like that.

Debra's father asked her if she touched herself at night. Debra shook her head, but admitted she wanted too. She explained that her mother said it wasn't right, that only the man that controls her, could do that, like her husband when she was older. But Debra wasn't going to have a husband for a half dozen years. She wasn't even dating, she didn't know any boys. She felt it might be an eternity before she made love.

Debra also wasn't sure she wanted to make love to a boy, because they were boys, immature, interested in that one thing. Debra-Ann's father asked her who controlled her right now, who was responsible for what she did, how she dressed and, well everything? Debra admitted it was her father, her Daddy, but she didn't understand what that meant.

Debra's mother had had an insatiable sex drive, for her husband. She'd do whatever he said. They made love whenever they could, in the house and everywhere. But Debra's mother was bound to her husband. She dressed provocatively for him, always wore visible fine lingerie for him; because he told her too, in public. When they were out the lingerie was always visible, through her exposed bodice, or translucent tops, or through open arms holes. Her luxurious underthings were always open to the world, but Debra's mother only had eyes for her husband. She almost never left the house except with him.

Debra's mother wore alluring clothes and wore lace topped seamed stockings under any hem below the knee, and clung to her husband. She'd had sex with Debra-Ann father's friends when it was suggested, but only with him watching. When allowed too, or made too, she'd masturbate, climax quietly whenever he directed her, public or private. She never resisted his touch, his groping of her in public. He touched her between the legs going up stairs in town, and at every passing, he stroked her breasts. She didn't care who saw because her body belonged to her husband.

Debra-Ann needed help, helping her grow; helping her becoming an adult and Debra understood that was a father's job. Her daddy needed to help Debra-Ann with this. Debra-Ann's father lifted her from his lap and took her by the hand. He put her on her bed, on her back up by her pillows, and her stuffed panda. He told her to bend her legs and spread her knees. Debra-Ann consented but she didn't know the reason why, she clutched tight the panda she'd had since she was a little girl.

Her father crawled onto her bed and between her legs, and licked her ever so gently at the bottom of her cleft. Debra groaned and sighed quietly, blinking her eyes. She grabbed hold of her stuffed animal, clutching it fitfully. Her father continued to lick her, she was very wet, liquid pooling at the bottom of her cleft.

Debra's father had a lot of practice, and he was skillful from his marriage. He was careful, slow and patient. While he attended to his duties, he explained to Debra, she had to tell him what she liked. Also she had to tell God, because God saw everything, and that was what Debra-Ann needed to do.

Debra bit her lip, she didn't think that was right, but the feelings were getting strong and she finally gave in. Debra thought about God seeing her, seeing her being grown up, not a girl but a woman, at least on the outside.

"Oh God, that feels so good" she sighed. She smiled down at her Daddy, spreading her legs farther, moving her feet closer to her, making her more open to her father's administration.

Her dad stopped. She was never to whisper, talking quietly was fine but she simply wasn't allowed to whisper. Debra understood.

"Tell God what you like" prompted Daddy

"Oh God, I love my Daddy's tongue" said Debra truthfully.

Debra had always called her private area her Princess Parts and her mother had called it her lady parts. Debra needed to call them something appropriate and feminine. Debra-Ann was beginning to understand. She sighed, spoke to God and told him how much she loved her Daddy and his tongue on her Princess Parts. She touched her nipples gently and stroked her breasts.

Debra's nether regions grew juicier and wetter; a slow drip came out between Debra's spread legs, and spotted the Kitty Kat duvet on her bed. Her father kept licking at the folds between her legs. They spread out, blooming like a flower.

Debra-Ann started to pant and moan, her Daddy lapped faster and faster. Debra started to groan, mewing in delight. She was getting closer to somewhere, somewhere she'd never been before. There was a drip, drip, drip of her juices onto the blanket. Daddy couldn't lap them up fast enough.

Debra's father licked at Debra's stiff clitoris, and she strained at the new feeling, huffing and sighing. He knew she was there, and Debra shook and trembled. He told her to tell the world what was happening. Debra's father explained she was cumming, orgasming and had to tell God, the world when it happened.

Debra shook her head, thought such expression wasn't right to tell God, to say it out loud. It seemed sacrilegious. God shouldn't see her be so lustful, see what was happening, hear her being a woman, being brought to orgasm by her father's tongue, her first time ever, her first orgasm in her life.

What was happening was so wrong thought Debra. Her father, her Daddy was licking her most private place, her Princess Parts, what she had called them growing up, too timid to call them something like a cunt or pussy. She needed something his tongue was giving, and she was growing more desperate.

It was wrong but felt so good, so right. Her father knew; always knew what was right for Debra. She had trusted him her whole life to guide her, train her and make her the best person she could be. Now he was telling her to do the most unseemly thing.

Debra's father was like God. He was so versed in the Bible, and had guided her whole life in understanding right from wrong. But what was happening felt so wrong and so right. Her father was pleasing her the way a man pleases a woman in private.

Debra's father licked her carefully, around the edges; she clutched at her belly. She clutched at the sheets and her childhood blanket, what she'd laid on her whole life, curled into, since she'd been a little girl. It was spotless, lined in lace, but soon it would bare forever the marks of Debra's desires, her lust, which was substantial. It would never wash out when her fluids came out of her when she finally orgasmed, soaking into the fabric.

Debra did not want to call out to God, she did not want God to see her be so wanton, so wet, her clitoris straining desperately. But she needed something so bad, she needed to obey her father, she needed to tell God, and finally in desperation she was going to tell the whole world.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, Daddy, Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" She screamed in desperation.

Debra's whole body shook, her vulva parted, and the juices trickled out. It added to the drips that had already formed on the childhood bedspread underneath her. She strained as her first ever orgasm overcame her; it was what she had always needed. She relaxed, shuddered, she didn't move.

Daddy lapped at her Princess Parts gently.

Debra-Ann's mother had been not only sexually gregarious but also sensitive, multi-orgasmic. It hadn't taken long to get Debra off and Daddy knew there was more in his little girl. He gave Debra a couple of minutes of gentle licking to compose herself.

He went back to work. Debra responded.

Debra-Ann's dad told her he could stop but she shook her head no, clutching her stuffed animal in one arm, trembling. He explained that only a slut has more than orgasm per day. If Debra had two, she was a slut, like her mother had been. Debra didn't want her Daddy to stop, but she didn't want to be a slut either. She'd learned from school that a slut was a terrible person, nobody wanted to be one.

"Please Daddy I don't want to be a slut" she whimpered.

But she didn't' want him to stop either.

He told her that cumming twice meant she needed to confess to God that she was a slut, like her mother, at her very core. God needed to know that Debra-Ann loved sex, she needed it desperately. She simply needed to tell God what was true in her heart. Debra moaned, she didn't want to tell God such a secret, but another orgasm was on its way. So it was true, and her wanting, proved it.

She murmured defeated "I am a slut"

Her juices were trickling down, her legs spread wide lewdly. Her Daddy, who'd raised her from her birth, coated his finger and nudged Debra-Ann's puckered hole. Her eyes flew open at the new sensation. She gasped, grasped at her childhood Kitty Cat blanket. She took her stuffed panda bear, next to her in one hand and squeezed it tightly. Her father pushed in and removed the finger over and over and licked her vulva, above her clitoris.

The violation of her private hole, and the expert tongue put her over the edge.

"Oh God...Oh God I'm a slut; I'm a slut, oh my God. Please, please. Daddy I'm cumming again, God, I'm cumming, I'm a slut, a complete slut" she cried defeated.

Debra shook and twisted, she grabbed fiercely at the blanket, rolled side to side. Her throes of passion moved the finger inside her rectum back and forth stimulating her further; her sphincter clenched her father's finger moving in and out. Debra screamed and shook, losing all her composure, she grabbed fitfully at her nipples, pulling them and pinching to increase the sensation. She shook as if in a seizure, eyes clamped shut, gasping for air, as her second orgasm crashed on top of her.

His finger was bathed in her juices that dribbled down her crack. He twisted it, pushed it in and out as rapidly as the lubrication from Debra would allow, so that her orgasm was as strong as she could stand, and it was more then she could stand. She bucked and twisted in abandon for more than a minute.

She shuttered again and again. Debra's father could feel his finger grasped tightly by Debra's sphincter. Finally she gained some strength and threw both her legs off over her Daddy's head and curled up, barely able to breathe. She hugged her stuffed animal desperately.

Debra's father got up to go to the bathroom to wash his hands and face. He applied some of his aftershave which Debra-Ann loved. When he came back he could smell the sex in Debra's room. She was curled up in one corner of the rumpled bed. There were large splotches, soak marks where her passions had leaked out onto her favorite blanket. It was proof she wasn't a child anymore.

He curled up to her, spooning. She was slick with perspiration, flushed, hair in disarray; shivering still. Debra's dad put his fingers between her legs; her private parts were soaking wet. Her thighs were slick too; a testament to her lust. With his fingers there, just the fingertips inside her, he stroked her hair and back with the other hand. it felt so nice to Debra.

"What are you Princess?" He asked

Debra-Ann spoke exhaustedly but with conviction, before she fell asleep "A slut; Daddy's slut"

###

And that was that. They took all of Debra-Ann's clothes to a campsite one clear night and with charcoal starter, burned it all.

Debra was there nearly naked, only in a lace see through nightgown, no shoes. She was nervous when they went through a drive-through for food, but she hung close to Daddy. She was bare under the see-through gown, her breasts and aureoles clearly apparent. It also made her tingly.

She had to tell her Daddy that. That was a new requirement. If she discovered she was really aroused, or she found herself in damp panties she had to notify her Daddy immediately; or by phone and she couldn't ever whisper. In person she could be quiet but whispering would put her over the knee. In the end it was difficult and it took several sore bottoms to get the message in.

At the campsite they clung together and she got a Bible lesson, which she liked. It was given under the flicker of the campsite, under a sky full of stars. Daddy had a wonderful storytelling voice. They looked up at the sky and together figured out the constellations. She soon started to yawn.

He carried her to the back of their small large pickup where her kitty kat duvet was, folded. He laid her down under the empty open skies, picked up the hem of her gown and went to licking her Princess Parts tenderly. She was ecstatic, the brisk air, the stars above, and perhaps her new life beginning, brought her quickly to a raging orgasm. Debra-Ann screamed to God, screamed to her Daddy and bellowed at the world she was both a slut and was having an orgasm.

###

They needed to buy all new underthings and it was embarrassing. They went to a big store with a lot of people on a payday Saturday. A lot of who she knew from school were there; many of the girls from both cheerleading and gymnastics.

Debra was left alone in the lingerie aisle. Debra had firm instructions, every pair of panties had to be lace, or have a see through front. For her it was mortifying, too risqué. She was told to pick two dozen pair, a quarter were required to be thongs. She stood there in a hip length dress, without panties in the first place. It would take little movement by Debra for someone in the store to see her naked backside, or her exposed cleft, already damp.

She picked out a pretty lace pair of a brand she knew would fit and changed into that. It was required, this first time to be a thong, mortifying in that it would expose her bare bottom under her short dress. Under the short hem, it would expose her bare backside to everyone if she wasn't careful. She then took a deep breath and picked out different kinds slowly and timidly, all with the required translucent panels or made of lace.

Two girls Debra knew came up, admired her choices and made some additional suggestions, pairs they liked. Debra gave them a weak smile, her insides were tingly; her new panties were just getting damp, she could feel it.

The embarrassment, the humiliation of the whole affair, was somehow stimulating to her. Debra shifted uncomfortably. She didn't quite like how her body was responding to her father's renewed leadership. It affected her as a woman, in a way she in some ways didn't like, though her body apparently liked it very much.

Debra knew that she had to tell her Daddy. She paid for it all with her father's card, including the damp pair she was now wearing. She could feel the air of the store caressing her under her short dress. Right now it was barely hidden, but if she bent or moved it might become apparent. It was a busy time and the piles of lingerie were all slowly rung up.

Everyone behind Debra in line saw the young woman purchasing all the daintiest of panties. Debra stood on tip toe to reach into the basket and her bare backside, the thong, visible to everyone in line.

Perhaps it was the first time for the grown girl, awakening to her budding femininity and sexuality. Everyone could see her, not buying practical pairs, but now the most alluring kind. It was made to make Debra feel uncomfortable, that her blooming sexuality was on display to the world; by design. Debra suddenly realized what was happening, her exposing her bottom, the lace crotch of her new panties and blushed, but the men behind her just smiled. Debra gave a weak smile in return, smoothing her hem, and vowing to be more careful, if that was possible.

She also knew she had to message her Daddy that the whole thing had an effect on her body, she was feeling tingly. Debra gathered up her bags and texted her father that her Princess Parts were wet. This was more humiliating, and Debra shifted in her damp new underwear uncomfortably. The tingly feeling was getting stronger.

At home Debra went upstairs and began putting her lacy things away carefully. They were so different, not utilitarian but soft and feminine, something she'd denied herself when her mother died. It represented to Debra, an appropriate change, a growth in her into womanhood.

Her father came up behind her and nuzzled her, and Debra sighed contently, reaching up and stroked him, feeling his ursid skin. Her father slowly lifted her dress over her head and undid her bra which was plain, so unlike the pretty panties she was wearing. He pulled her damp underthings down and off and led her to her bed. She went completely willingly, knowing her father wanted to teach her everything there was to know about her intense feelings, her womanly tinglings.

He got undressed and crawled in with her. Debra found herself leaning with her back to her Daddy's chest; up against him, his arms behind her. She inhaled deeply, smelled him, He was so solid, so strong, Debra felt so safe and comfortable.

Her father began touching her breasts and body, and he directed Debra to touch herself between her legs. Debra bit her lip and nodded. She gasped to find herself so wet, so ready to be touched.

God was speaking to her, Debra's father told her, putting these feelings, these reactions, in her body. God knew everything, and he was making her body respond as he intended, the way it was suppose to. It couldn't possibly be wrong what she was doing, it also felt so right. Debra closed her eyes, nodding, understanding the biblical lesson. She put her trembling fingers between her legs, leaning against her father.