Debra DPs with Dos Doms Pt. 03

Story Info
David wants to get to know Debra better.
2.1k words
3.25
947
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stares into Debra's eyes as she stands before him naked in her bedroom. He's not looking at her body, he's looking at her. She suddenly feels very vulnerable.

"As much as I'd enjoy spending the whole day with you in the bedroom," he says, "I had another idea in mind. First, let's strip your bed and wash these sheets. Then, I was thinking we could go for a walk in the park. After all, it's a beautiful sunny day. I'd like to get to know you better, but not just in the bedroom."

David started pulling off her bedsheets as she helped him on the other side. He took her sheets and her dirty clothes and threw them in her empty basket in the laundry room. He started putting on his jeans and t-shirt while Debra put on a lilac colored sundress with matching sandals. She went into the laundry room and started a load with the sheets and clothes.

"You look ravishing in that sundress," David says to her as they head out the door.

"Thanks," she replies blushing.

They take David's car and start towards the park driving along the lake. Debra watches the sunlight leaving sparkles on the water surface and sees several sailboats and jetskis out on the lake.

"What a beautiful day!" she exclaims.

David opens his sunroof and they enjoy the light warm breeze. Debra smiles at him and he smiles back singing along to a song on the radio. Lakeside Park is a popular place with the weather being so warm and the sun shinning. David parks and opens up the passenger door, extending his hand to Debra, which she gladly takes smiling back at him.

"Would you like to take a walk on the pier out to the lighthouse?" he suggests. Debra nods and they hold hands while walking together down the path. The air is fragrant with the scent of flowers. They watch a man ride by on a bike, and walk past an older lady walking her Collie, Debra asks her if she can pet the dog and gets a few hand licks. There's a man fishing on the pier and a father with his little boy walking out to the lighthouse. Everyone just seems so happy today.

Once they get to the lighthouse, they watch the waves crashing up over the rocks. David pulls her to him and kisses her softly on the lips, a soft passionate kiss. She has to admit, it's all so very romantic. He lightly traced a finger down her arm and she shivered at his touch.

Afterwards, they walked along the beach, as Debra waded in the water up to the tops of her feet. The water was cool but felt so nice. David bent over and took a handful of water, approaching Debra, he slowly dribbled it down her back as she shivered with enjoyment and then, dribbled it down her front. Her nipples started to harden as the cool water trickled over them. He grinned at her and she splashed him playfully. He pulled her to him in another embrace, lightly kissing her neck, then playfully nibbling her neck in the same spot. She sighed in pleasure. He kissed her once again, biting the bottom of her lip as she moaned into his mouth. He pulled away, taking her hand as they continued on their way.

Debra could feel herself tingling from David being playful with her and she was positive she was getting wet from being turned on. It didnt take much for David to get her in the mood. It was like he thoroughly enjoyed teasing her.

Next, David took her out to eat dinner. He sat next to her at the end of the table. He ordered plenty of food but shareable plates so that he could feed her. She was fed oysters, asparagus, shrimp, and strawberries covered in chocolate. They also had wine with dinner, she sipped at hers not wanting to get drunk but the wine combined with the oysters and chocolate covered strawberries being fed to her was just too much as she continued to be turned on throughout the meal.

Throughout the meal, David also indiscreetely rubbed her leg with his foot under the table. Her cheeks were flushed. David asked if she was ok, grinning at her.

After dinner, David brought Debra home. Debra invited him in but he told her, "As much as I'd love to join you, I'd rather you get rest for work tomorrow. Besides, I'd rather give you a break so I can make you cum even harder next time we play." He winked at her and she instantly blushed.

"Thank you for the wonderful day and evening," she was happily floating on air as he kissed her one last soft and passionate kiss on her lips with tongue this time.

"Goodnight, love," he replied as he kissed her once more on the cheek and off he went, waving at her as he drove away.

Debra was feeling a little buzzed and held her hand to the cheek he had kissed as she glided up to her apartment. As she entered her apartment and was about to shut the door behind her, a hand blocked her from closing the door and startled her out of her reverie.

"Well, look at what we have here." It was Adam, he was highly intoxicated and slurring his words. She could smell the alcohol on his breathe as he pushed her against the door frame and spoke in her face. "Why haven't you returned my texts? I've been texting you all day and no response. Now, I know why," he responded as he got closer and breathed in her scent deeply, "You have his scent all over you!"

"Adam, what are you doing here? I haven't responded because I've been busy all day! Please leave me alone, I'm not your girlfriend!" She tried to push him off of her.

"Oh, playing hard to get, are we? I know you've missed me, just as much as I've missed you! You shouldn't have kept me waiting!"

He pushed her up against the door as it shut and using the weight of his body, held her against the door as he reached past her to lock the deadbolt.

"I love this dress on you," he said as he put his hand around her neck holding her up against the door. She was struggling to breathe as he pushed his lips to hers and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth moving it around and pushed his pelvis into her. "So, sexy, but I want you all to myself! I don't like sharing and you need to be punished!"

She had been trying to push him away or pull his hands from her throat but it wasn't working. Finally, he released her as he started to pull her to the bedroom.

"Adam, stop!" she cried out, but he was beyond reason and wasn't listening to her.

Adam dragged her the rest of the way and pushed her down on the bed. He lifted the back of her dress and pulled off his belt climbing out of his jeans while also pulling off her panties. She was struggling but he was stronger and hit her when she tried to move away.

"Listen, slut, you are going to get punished and you are going to do as I say, do you understand?"

She shook her head and he spanked her hard on her ass with his belt as she cried out in shock and pain. She hadn't been spanked like this before.

"What do you say to me slut?" he asked her again yanking on her hair from behind.

"Please Adam, please, just leave me be." Debra pleaded with him as he struck her again harder this time. She cried out in pain.

"Wrong answer slut, you are only to call me sir, do you understand!"

Debra had tears in her eyes, a night of euphoria with David, ending like this. It was too much, she had to make him believe she was giving in, then he might stop. It was her only chance.

"Yes sir, I understand sir." Debra replies.

"That's better slut, I'm glad you are finally listening!" He pushes three fingers into her intrusively feeling her slickness there.

"Wow, look at that, Im turning you on by how rough I'm treating you, you're all wet, just for me." He takes the belt to her again and she feels the sharp crack of it against her skin, feeling sore now.

She feels Adam mounting her as he slams into her pussy with his already hard cock. She cries out in pain, now from inside her. He continues to drive into her with all his force over and over as he pulls her head back by her hair. As he is driving into her, he bites her hard on the back of her neck, she tries to push him off but he just goes harder, pushing her down into the bed. Debra can feel the sharp pain on her ass from the belt, combined with the dull ache in her pussy from his cock stretching her, and a splitting headache from him pulling her hair. She was aching all over, but no longer fighting him. He pulls out of her all at once and starts rubbing his still hard cock against her asshole.

"Please, no, Adam, please don't," she pleads with him.

"What did I tell you slut, you leave me no choice since you aren't following my orders!" He started to push his cock into her tight asshole as she continued to cry out for him to stop. At one point, he gets about an inch in as her muscles are clearly trying to push him out, he drives his cock in until his balls are against her ass. She slumps onto the bed in pain as he continues to drive in and out of her. She cries out with every slam into her. He keeps pulling her hair as he drives into her and then empties a load of cum deep in her ass. He doesn't pull out either just lays on top of her as he is still getting limp deep in her ass.

"How was that slut? Did you enjoy that because I sure did, you feel so good! I maked you, a nice deep bite mark right there on your neck, now everyone will know you belong to me." He touched the mark on her neck, it was tender from how deeply he bit her.

He finally pulled out of her and turned her around. He took his fingers and pushed hard on her clit, rubbing the sore nub over and over. Debra didnt have any fight left in her, she was in so much pain. He put three fingers inside her driving inside her deeper and deeper. Then adding a fourth finger and finally a fifth. Adam took his fist and tried to fist her but he couldnt fit it all in her pussy. She was crying out. He started fisting her with one hand as he was fingering her clit with the other and eventually she came hard as he was finally able to push through the rest of the way with his fist.

Adam withdrew his hand and told her to stay put while he went to take a shower. Debra passed out from sheer exhaustion.

Debra woke up to Adam pushing his cock into her mouth and tried to push him away but realized he had tied her wrists to her bedposts with ropes. She struggled but couldn't break free. She was completely naked. He was now hard in her mouth. He pulled out and started to rub on her clit again as he sucked on her nipple. He then started biting her nipple as it got hard. Adam got on top and drove his hard cock inside of her pussy still dripping wet from earlier. It hurt when he entered her, she was still sore inside. He put her legs on either side of his head to drive inside her deeper. He then bit her breast leaving a deep mark as he sucked harder and harder still biting her.

She started to moan, her body betraying her. He kissed her then, shoving his tongue in her mouth and biting her lower lip. Adam withdraws from her pussy and goes back to her mouth as he cums load after load into her mouth making her swallow all of his cum. He went to her clit again with his mouth this time, sucking and licking her clit until she came hard. As she was cumming, he bites her clit causing her to jump. He puts his fingers deep inside her as she cums then sticks his fingers into her mouth, so she could taste herself. He passes out next to her and keeps her tied up as he snores loudly in her ear and has his legs wrapped around hers. It takes her awhile to fall asleep.