Post-Party Love

Story Info
Daren and Jesse & Erin and Marissa debrief after the party.
859 words
3.75
1.7k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note and disclaimer: This is the 9th installment of my "Sex in Sayings" series, so if you havent read those yet, this one won't make much sense. This is an erotic queer love story told through dialogue -- all of the main characters are queer, and most are trans. This is not a "futa" or a "crossdresser" story, it's written by a queer person for people who are open to queer erotica. If that's not your vibe, just scroll on past!

--

Jesse and Daren were laying on Daren's bed. They were both nude from head to toe. Daren's penis was half-hard, their pubic hair sticky with sweat and cum, and Jesse was showered in their cum. Thick, white beads of cum that cling to her breasts, her cheeks, her penis. And even though she had came as well, she was somehow just as hard as when they had started.

They had finally had sex. It had been a week since the Erin/Daren/Philly/Eliza foursome, and everyone who partook seemed to be riding a high since. Jesse and Erin had had sex every day since the foursome, and it was some of the best sex they had since the beginning of their relationship, and Daren and Jesse hung out nearly every day. They didn't do anything special, but their quality time was somehow more electric. One night, nearly seven days after the foursome, Daren and Jesse began to make out. It was whimsical and exciting and daring. Daren finally fucked her, and she was stunned with the shock and ecstasy of it. But it wasn't the first time they had sex, Jesse knew.

"You fucked me at the blackout party," Jesse stated.

"Yes," Daren said. Of course neither of them had seen each other's faces at the party, but they both knew.

"It felt exactly like that."

"Except I came more after," Daren said, turning to face Jesse. "I get infinitely more turned on when I can see your face." They took Jesse's cock, which throbbed and made her moan.

"Daren," she moaned.

They started stroking her hard penis.

"I'm too sensitive," Jesse said. "I'm going to cum immediately--" she moaned. "--if you don't stop."

But Daren didn't stop. They sped up, and looked kindly into Jesse's eyes and smiled.

Jesse's moans grew louder and more frantic, and just as she was about to cum, she whispered, "I love you."

--

"You have to tell me what it was like!" Marissa insisted.

"It was magical," Erin said, tracing Marissa's hard nipple. "It's hard to describe the feeling, but I think Philly and Eliza's charm really did something."

"What did you do exactly?"

"We set intentions. We all got naked and edged ourselves just to the brink of cumming, and then we got in a circle, held hands, and declared our desire to let our orgasm energy flow into the universe. Eliza said that if we give our energy into the universe, the energy will come back to us, and often with more spirit. And that must have been true because it was quite literally the best sex I have ever had."

"Did you all just fuck each other?"

"First we let ourselves cum. Philly said that we needed to give our initial orgasms to the universe on our own. So Eliza and I sat down and began masturbating, but Daren and Philly stayed standing, and it was an amazing sight. Philly's pubic hair was gorgeous as they fingered themself, and all I could see of Daren was their tight testicles, ready for burst. Eliza came gracefully--"

"As she always does," Marissa interjected.

"Right? It's beautiful. Watching her cum is art." Erin was getting wet just thinking about it, and Marissa began to rub their labia. "I was just about to cum when I was showered with both Philly and Daren's orgasm. And then I came."

"And you said Daren cums a lot, that must have been extremely messy."

"It wasn't actually as bad as you're thinking. Daren's cum wasn't as thick as it usually was, it was actually much like Philly's squirt. They said that sometimes they can control how they cum when they're edging. They didn't go into detail but promised they would another time. And then we shared each other; we fucked and came and gave ourselves to each other and the universe. We stayed on the floor the entire time, and the floor got soaked very quickly. Daren must have came in all of us at least once, and we all fucked each other over and over. None of us came alone."

"Hearing this makes me think that I should get into the queer sex scene."

"You should come to our next party!"

"I don't know, I'm pretty busy with dance..."

"You don't think those skills will be useful at a sex party? People will be all over you."

Marissa thought about this. "I've never really been with more than two people before. Do you think we could have a threes one first?"

Erin smiled. "Absolutely. Who with?"

"You and Eliza, maybe?"

"I bet Eliza would love that," Erin said, and leaned over to kiss them.