Declan Ch. 01

Story Info
Declan's learns what his scholarship entails.
3.2k words
4.53
7.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story is based on a series by Croodle and is intended to exist in the same universe.

*** All of the characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*** This is a work of fiction, so don't read expecting this to be true to real life.

-- This story is part of a series called "The Scholarship" that follows two guys on the same campus. This is Declan's introduction. --

Declan carried the last of his boxes into his dorm room. His parents stood in the doorway, proudly looking at their son. "I can't believe our baby is in college!" His mother cried, wrapping him in a hug.

"Mom! Please!" He said, hugging her back.

"Are you sure that's the last of it?" His dad asked.

"Yeah."

"Is there anything else you need to do before we leave?" His mom asked.

"No, I'm just supposed to meet with my RA for one of my scholarships, but that's it. You guys can come if you want I guess."

Declan strode down the hallway with naive confidence. He was a very innocent guy. He was a 6'2" tan athlete, except his underwear region, which always looked pasty compared to the rest of his body. He had his caramel colored hair cut in the same boyish way he'd gotten since he was little. He played basketball, cross country, baseball, and swimming. He loved sports and couldn't get enough of them.

His body was quite built for an 18 year old, nothing outrageous, but he was muscular. He received compliments a lot, from girls and guys, but he never thought anything of them. Sex was never on his mind, so much so that he had never even masturbated. He didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but he didn't care to do it, which shocked his friends because he had a mammoth cock. He let them measure once, soft it was 6 inches. He wouldn't let them stroke him, so when he woke up the next morning with raging morning wood they measured again, a whopping 10.5 inches!

Declan's room was on one end of the hallway and the RA's room was on the opposite end. He walked with his parents and knocked on the door. A handsome black guy opened the door. "Hello, I'm Hunter." He said, sticking out his hand.

"Hey Hunter, I'm Declan, and these are my parents, Ben and Kim." Declan said shaking Hunter's hand.

"It's nice to meet all of you." Hunter said. "Wait, Declan... you signed up for the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program, right?"

"Yup." Declan smiled.

His parents were taken aback. "The what?" His mother asked, stunned.

"The Human Sexuality Scholarship Program." Declan said matter-of-factly. "They'll cover half my tuition for my entire college career."

"Oh," his father responded. "What does it mean? I don't like the sound of sexuality."

"I don't know, but I saw that it covered half my full tuition and I knew I could use it."

"Wait, you don't know what this scholarship entails?" Hunter asked.

"No." Declan responded with the innocence of a puppy.

"Why don't you all come in and I'll explain it."

Declan and his parents entered Hunter's room. It was the size of a regular dorm room, but one set of furniture and a small table with a couple chairs. "Please, have a seat." Hunter said.

They sat down and Hunter pulled up his computer. "Okay..." He said, clicking away on his laptop. "Here's the PDF for you."

He turned his computer so that Declan and his parents could read:

WELCOME TO THE HUMAN SEXUALITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!

You have been selected for one of the greatest opportunities a college student can have!

In this pamphlet, we will go in depth on the Program and what participation entails.

--SECTION A: NUDITY--

1 - NUDITY ON CAMPUS

The goal of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program is to encourage a free and open sexuality experience throughout the college campus! **Thus, the core pillar of the program has always been a requirement of full nudity during all time spent on campus!**

This includes ALL activities on-campus: hanging out in dorms, walking to and attending classes, clubs, sports, getting food, using campus facilities, and so on.

No matter where on campus the participant may be, their naked form must remain largely uncovered!

[*details on the use of the term "full nudity" down below]

***

"Oh my goodness, absolutely not!" Declan's mom cried. "This is abhorrent. It's disgusting."

"Mom, we didn't even finish reading."

"What kind of pervert would agree to this? What kind of respectable institution would allow this?" She continued.

Declan ignored her and kept reading.

***

2 - NUDITY OFF CAMPUS

Due to the relaxation of public nudity laws, we are glad to announce that the program will now extend OFF-CAMPUS as well! As such, participants will be required to follow the HSSP nudity code even when venturing off-campus!

Wherever you may be, you will remain a visible participant of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program!

** New this year: Any students who are enrolled in this program are now expected to carry these guidelines home with them as a model of our enriching program. That's right! Nudity is now 365 days a year for 4 exciting years!

***

Declan paused for a moment: 4 years of nudity? 4 years of never wearing clothes? He hadn't really thought about nudity before... it never bothered him seeing his friends naked, or even seeing his dad naked. He saw other guys naked in all his sports. Nudity was part of life.

***

3 - FINER DETAILS OF THE NUDITY CODE

While the term "full nudity" is used for brevity, there are actually some articles of clothing that are allowed. In this section, these will be detailed.

A. THE CORE RULE

The core rule of the program's nudity code is as follows: ALL SEXUAL ORGANS MUST REMAIN UNCOVERED.

At no point should the participant make a deliberate attempt to cover the genitals, or secondary sexual organs such as the breasts or hindquarters.

Minor accessories and garments such as hats, jewelry, and of course socks and shoes, remain allowed while in the program, however, they must leave the sexual organs exposed.

For example:

- Wearing socks is legal. However, wearing a sock over one's genitals is not.

- Wearing a standard face mask is legal. However, wearing them over the breasts and genitals ala a bikini is not.

- Towels are of course permitted for use when drying oneself. However, draping one over the genitals is not.

B - MASKS

In general, face masks are allowed! However, they must not completely conceal one's identity, and must leave the upper half of the face visible.

C - BODY PAINT

Feel free to express yourself with body paint! It is completely allowed, provided the coat is not thick enough to conceal major details such as the nipples or glans.

D - WEATHER-SPECIFIC CLOTHING

Certain articles of clothing are allowed in the case of specific weather conditions being met.

Very shortly, you will be issued a see-through poncho to use in the event of rain. This will allow you to stay protected from the rain, while keeping your nude form visible.

Around mid-Autumn, you will be offered an overcoat, which can only be worn when outside and under specific temperatures.

E - EXCEPTIONS FOR PROJECTS AND EVENTS

You may find special events or projects in which temporary breaches of the Nudity Code are allowed. These instances are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis, so please submit them to the email on this pamphlet or ask your RA if one comes up. This program has come a long way since we began, and many institutions have no issue complying with our guidelines for you! Participating in extracurriculars, such as a sport, is no problem because all sports programs are willing to comply with the Nudity Code!

***

"I can still play all my sports!" Declan said excitedly.

"Declan, you can't seriously be considering this!" His mother said aghast.

"Why not? It's just nudity! I don't care if people see my body."

"Son, I think you should keep reading..." His father said.

Confused, Declan read on:

***

SECTION B: HSSP CONDUCT

The HSSP is not just about becoming a nudist! It also comes with a variety of lifestyle changes.

The details of your life in the program will be detailed below.

SOCIAL LIFE

Ironically, your social life should remain largely the same, with the addition of your newfound nudity. In fact, it is a requirement that you participate as an active member of the campus community!

The program is meant to encourage free sexuality in the community! This would not be possible if participants simply went to classes, then hid in their dorms the rest of the time!

Your RA will occasionally check in to see if you've been keeping yourself busy with extracurricular activities, hanging out with friends, attending parties, etc.

MASTURBATION

What was once a solo-activity will now be made a lot more public!

While in the HSSP, it is against the rules to reach sexual satisfaction in total isolation. As such, masturbation must be done in the presence of at least one other person, or in a widely public area where another person may enter at any moment.

SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS

Like masturbation, sexual activities with another person(s) can also be made a more public venture. However, unlike masturbation, it is not required to be so, as more than one person is inherently present.

However, even if it isn't required, public sex is not only allowed, but greatly encouraged!

Feel free to "get it on" in a classroom, library, sports arena, or even right outside on the grass!

Doing so can even result in a variety of rewards which will be detailed later!

[NOTE: The relaxation of indecency laws also allows for sexual activity in most public spaces off-campus as well, specifically for this program.]

SEXUAL HARASSMENT - What it is and what it isn't

In encouraging free and open sexuality, it is important that we make it clear that sexual harassment is a very real thing, and remains as such under the program.

However, acts such as flashing or indecent exposure were once considered sexual harassment, yet full nudity is required here. So how do we identify sexual harassment?

One word: CONSENT!

While you will be fully exposed throughout your time in the program, people retain the right to look away or leave, and you must respect that. If someone is visibly uncomfortable and trying to get away from you, it would be harassment to pursue that person and push your nudity on them. This obviously extends to public sex acts: if you are masturbating or engaging in sexual activity with someone, and someone else is looking away or trying to leave, you are not to chase after them to pursue their gaze.

And, obviously, sexual consent remains the same as before: NO MEANS NO! If you ask to engage with someone else in sexual activity, and they say no, that is the end of it, and you must leave them alone.

**NOTE: It is not a requirement of the program that you engage in sexual activities with other people outside of them observing you. However, you must engage in masturbation. The purpose of the program is to embarrass human sexuality, thus sex of some form must be performed at least once a week.

CONCLUSION

Welcome to the program! We hope this provided all the information you need for now! But this is not the end!

We also offer rewards for those extra enthusiastic about their participating in the program! An additional pamphlet featuring your school's specifics regarding rewards will be issued to you after your first week or two!

Have a great semester!

***

"No," His mother started. "Absolutely not, you are not doing this. It's vulgar. You need to withdraw from this campus immediately."

"Actually," Hunter interrupted. "You have no legal say in this. Declan is an adult and has the right to accept the circumstances or deny them."

"Of course you're not going to do this." She said, looking at her son.

Declan thought about it for a moment. He had never masturbated before, and participating in this program would require him to masturbate at least once a week and in front of other people. It was weird to think about, but why not? He had earned a scholarship for each sport, and those combined with this scholarship would cover 75% of his college debt.

"I'll do it." Declan said.

His mother almost fainted. "Are you sure, son?" His father asked. "This is asking a lot of you. You're allowing your body to become a sexual vessel to be eyed by strangers everywhere you go. You have to masturbate in front of people, are you sure you want to degrade yourself like that? We raised you to have better morals than that."

Declan's parents were making him angry. This was his choice to make, not theirs. He wasn't ashamed of his body. "I love you guys, but this is a choice I'm making for myself. I'm not ashamed of my body."

"I think we better go." His mother said, on the verge of tears.

"Why don't you guys take Declan's clothes with you, since he won't be needing them."

Declan pulled off his t-shirt. He slipped off the sandals on his feet, put his thumb in the waistband of his shorts and boxers, and pulled them off, everyone was shocked to see the massive cock swinging between his legs.

He was completely naked in front of his parents and his RA. It felt freeing. He picked up the clothes and handed them to his father. "Oh, we should bring my clothes boxes back to the car since I won't need those." Declan said.

Declan led the way back to his dorm, proudly strutting down the hallway, his ashamed parents trailed behind him. His cock flopped from one leg, swung out in front of him, then slapped against the other, he'd have to get used to that. When he got to his room the door was open, his roommate and his parents were there. "Oh shit." The mother said.

"Damn dude, lose a bet already?" The young guy asked.

"I'm actually part of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program. I'm naked for the next four years to get half my scholarship paid."

"Impressive." The guy said. "And I don't just mean the size of your dick."

Declan blushed. "I'm Declan."

"I'm Chase." the guy said, holding out his hand. Declan shook his hand. Chase was skinny, with black hair. He had an edgy punk vibe to him.

"That seems like quite a lot of nudity, are you sure you can handle it?" Chase's dad asked.

"Yeah, this is my body and I'm not ashamed." He said as he walked to his bed and grabbed a box of clothes.

"That's the attitude." Chase's dad responded, giving Declan a light tap on his bubble butt.

Declan's dad grabbed his other box of clothes and they carried them down the stairs right outside Declan's door. They had to step aside for a group of guys going past them. "Damn dude, nice dick." One of them said.

"It's wild that you're naked, man! Especially with your parents."

"Guys, look at that ass! I'm gonna need in that ass before this year is up!"

"For sure, bro!"

Declan blushed. He had never been complimented like that by strangers. His friends made jokes, but he just thought of them as jokes.

When they got outside there were lots of people around. Gradually, they stopped and pointed at Declan. Some people took their phones out to snap pictures.

His parents said a quick goodbye at the car, embarrassed at the attention Declan was drawing, then they quickly took off.

"What's your deal?" A cute blonde girl asked.

"My deal?"

"Why does a cute guy like you have his big cock out?"

"Oh, I'm part of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program. I have to be naked for my entire four years to get half my tuition paid."

"So, like, you're going to go everywhere naked? Classes? The dining hall?"

"Yup." Declan smiled. Other people had gathered around now to listen.

"What about sports?" A guy asked. "You're really gonna play but ass naked with the other guys?"

"Yeah, why not?" Declan smiled. "I love sports. I'm a good athlete. Why should my nudity take away from that?"

The guy shook his head and walked away. Declan shrugged it off.

"What does the sexuality part mean? Are you gonna, like, jerk off in front of us?" A curious dark haired girl asked.

"Well, I'm supposed to at least masturbate in front of someone at least once a week. I can also have sex in front of people if I choose."

"Where do you masturbate?" the blonde girl asked.

"Anywhere I want to." Declan said.

"Can you do it right now?" The dark haired girl asked.

The whole time people were taking pictures and sending snapchats of the naked guy on campus.

"I guess I could... I've never done it before." Declan told them.

They were all shocked. "You're telling me you've got that big ass piece of meat and you've never beat it?"

Declan shook his head.

"What's your name?" The dark haired girl asked.

"Declan."

"Jerk off for us Declan!" She yelled.

The crowd started cheering. "Declan! Declan! Declan!"

Declan sighed. He would have to get this over with, so why not now? He took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it. His soft hands caressed the skin of his cock. He tried to touch every inch of it, massaging the head.

His cock responded instantly, growing to half erectness.

"Damn, it's like two inches bigger!"

"It's fucking huge!"

"I'd like to taste that!"

"Nice cock Declan!"

They continued to cheer for him and film him. He closed his eyes and gave a soft moan, enjoying the pleasure of having his cock in his hands. He couldn't believe he'd never tired this before, it felt amazing! Soon his cock was fully hard, pointing straight up at the sky, stretching across his abs.

"It's HUGE!"

"That's the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

"Play with your nipples!"

Declan obliged and started playing with one of his nipples as the other hand continued to rub his massive cock. "Oooooh. Ooooh that feels so good." Declan moaned.

He could feel something, it was deep in his stomach. It was incredible. He rubbed his cock faster and pinched his nipple harder, the feeling was getting stronger. "Oh fuck, something's happening!" He moaned out.

"Cum for us Declan!"

"Cum! Cum! Cum!"

He could feel an amazing sensation building in his balls. He felt like he was going to pee, but it was different. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" Declan cried looking down at his cock as the first shot of cum hit him in the face. Thick ropes of cum shot up at him, coating his face and his chest. He'd woken up with wet underwear knowing it was nocturnal emissions, but never had he experienced this awake.

Panting he finally said, "That was amazing."

The crowd cheered, then dispersed.

"That was hot." The dark haired girl said. "Next time let me do it for you." She winked and walked away. Declan stood there, alone and naked and covered in cum. Was this what college was going to be?

He smiled, and walked back into his dorm, scooping the cum off his body and eating it along the way.