Decor Ch. 06

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
2.8k words
4.12
14.8k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers

Kara stared aimlessly at the computer, preoccupied in her own mind.

'Party decor: bring the decorations to you by freezing your friends and enjoying the view!'

It was the perfect pitch, but Mr. Lawson hadn't been in the building all day to hear it. Kara's thoughts drifted to the night Paul told her about the idea. He knew she wasn't ticklish, a fact she proudly shared when they fooled around. She hoped he didn't suspect her of hiding something, but it was best to be sure. She grabbed her purse and left the office.

At Paul's office, the secretary told Kara that Paul would be out of office all day. Disappointed at first, another thought popped in her head. She entered his office and found what she hoped would be there. Standing in her usual spot in a gorgeous green dress was Lexi. Kara quietly locked the office doors and approached the frozen brunette.

"Did you miss me?" Kara whispered.

She didn't know where the infatuation came from, but she couldn't help herself. There was something about the cute brunette that sparked her curiosity. She never experimented with girls, but it was hard to resist such a treat when she had free reign all over Lexi's body. The irony of being there to tell Paul she wasn't hiding anything was not lost on her only pushed aside as lust took control.

Kara stared into the girl's big green eyes, emphasized by the green dress. She brushed her hair back and wondered what was going through her mind. She was silent about their last encounter so she must have enjoyed it. Kara kissed her. Although there was no return, she felt the warm lips and knew if Lexi could, she would succumb to the urge as well. Her hands made their way to Lexi's breasts, caressing them gently through the dress as their lips remained locked. Kara pulled back and grabbed the straps on each shoulder. Slowly she slipped them off and the dress fell to the ground revealing pink lingerie.

"You naughty girl."

Kara smiled mischievously. She sunk to her knees and pulled the thong down Lexi's long, perfect legs. In front of Kara was a pussy begging to be touched. She took one last look up before burying her face in between the girl's legs, using one hand for her own stimulation, the other hand fingers deep in Lexi. The harder she worked, the wetter her frozen partner became. Kara sensed the orgasm coming and gladly used her mouth to reap the rewards. She stood up with Lexi all over her face and slid her fingers in the gaping mouth giving the frozen beauty another taste of herself, this time more potent. Lexi would have to stand the rest of the day with the flavor of her own juices soaking in her mouth.

Kara put Lexi's dress back on. She could tell by Lexi's eyes that she thoroughly enjoyed the oral pleasure. She held up Lexi's panties and smiled as she put them in her purse.

"Until next time, beautiful."

Kara blew her a kiss and left the office.

***

Samantha stood in front of the board of directors. The mood was somber.

"I know this was very short notice, but we have a huge problem on our hands. As you know our CEO Ashley Winters volunteered to go on display to start the marketing campaign and partnership with Lawson Corporations." Samantha said. "She was scheduled to be in Mr. Lawson's office, however there was a little mix-up and she ended up in the office of... Roman Fawkes."

There were gasps among the board. Samantha stepped aside and brought up the first picture.

"These pictures were shared all over Sexie's social media accounts."

The first picture depicted Roman with his thumbs up and a big smile standing next to Ashley's booth where she stood frozen in her beach babe uniform. The second picture had Roman and Ashley standing side by side. The third picture had Ashley in one of the raunchiest Sexie outfits available. The green bikini was tight, the thong was tighter and the heels were high. Several more pictures had Ashley positioned all over Roman's office holding a sign that read 'I'm Sexie's Bitch.' Her sincere smile made things worse. The last picture had Ashley lying across Roman's desk suggestively with Roman sitting behind her. In front was a sign that read: "Roman's Woman."

Samantha left the last slide up and took her place back in the middle.

"Our stock will not survive if Ashley Winters is still CEO by the end of today. I'm recommending you take swift immediate action condemning her actions, thanking her for creating the company and moving on without her."

She could tell this was going to be a difficult decision.

***

Melissa stared up at the ceiling. Her door was locked which gave her comfort that even if Legend stopped time he wouldn't be able to get in.She didn't feel any pain or discomfort below which suggested, at least for now, he hadn't violated her. The thought of being unaware while someone had their way sent a shiver up her spine. The technology existed and hundreds of people were getting addicted to it.

She covered her eyes with her hands in frustration. Of course she cared. Asshole putting this on my plate, she thought. She grabbed her phone and looked at the screen still playing Selma songs.

Oh my God, Selma!

***.

"You'd look super hot in that." Rick said.

Jenny blushed. She never really liked window shopping, but the beautiful yellow dress draped on the mannequin caught her eye.

"You gonna buy it for me?"

Rick shrugged his shoulders and sipped his coffee.

"Maybe if I get my dad off my back about this dumb business idea."

"What do you do, stare at me all day?" Jenny teased.

"No actually your mother."

Jenny playfully punched him. Since she became Rick's decor she started feeling different about him. Before he was just another friend she hung out with, but since then she developed a crush. Despite seeing his ugly side when he dealt with her sister, he remained kind and courteous to her, which included lunch time strolls. Her mind shifted back to the yellow dress as she stared through the window again.

"Can I at least try it on? Then you decide if I deserve it or not."

She smiled seductively. Rick moved closer.

"Oh I know this game."

"What? I can't tell what it would look like on me."

She pouted. Rick looked at the mannequin and then back at Jenny.

"You know what, I will buy it. But you have to do me a favor."

Jenny's eyes lit up.

"Anything."

***

Down the hall staring back at Kara was Rick heading in the same direction. They both quickened their pace and met in the middle at Mr. Lawson's door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Rick said.

"None of your business. I was here first." Kara said

She pushed Rick. He pushed back. They both took a door and burst into the office area almost knocking over Mr. Lawson. He backed up and motioned both of them to sit down. Mr. Lawson slammed the doors shut.

"I don't recall requesting either of you in my office." Mr. Lawson said.

Kara quickly glanced around to see who was on display. Macy and a mysterious redhead were standing in the corner wearing black lingerie. Behind Mr. Lawson's desk and off to the side was Katerina wearing a pink top that barely covered her midriff and tight white pants that highlighted her curves. If there was one girl Kara wished she could look like, it was Katerina. She had seen her occasionally in the halls and it made sense she belonged to Mr. Lawson.

"Kara, enlighten me." Mr. Lawson said as he sat down.

"Well Paul and I were talking and we thought it would be a good idea if there was some sort of option for personal Party Decor." Kara said. "Party decor: bring the decorations to you by freezing your friends and enjoying the view!"

"Party decor. That's a stupid idea." Rick said. He pulled up a picture of Jenny in a yellow dress standing in a store window. "My idea is mannequin modeling. Stores will pay to use our technology on live mannequins.Live mannequins draw business. Win win."

Mr. Lawson took a moment and let the silence hang.

"Brilliant." Mr. Lawson said.

Rick smiled at Kara.

"Both ideas."

Kara smiled back at Rick.

"Here's what I'm going to do. Kara you will now get fifty percent of Rick's office."

"No way, I-" Mr. Lawson silenced Rick with his finger.

"I think you're both very creative and I look forward to the execution on your ideas. Now get out." Mr. Lawson said.

Kara couldn't believe she was getting her own office.

"You happy you stupid bitch."

"Well you wanted me in your office, guess dreams do come true, Rick the dick."

"You think you're so much better. Let's end this once and for all." Rick said. "Whoever makes the most money on their idea in the next two weeks wins."

"Wins what, the office?"

"The loser becomes Decor for the winner."

Kara thought about the implications. She knew she had a good shot at winning, but there was so much to lose. Not only would she be on display for Rick, she'd be a literal trophy showing everyone that he was better. He sensed her hesitation.

"What's the matter Kare Bare? You afraid you'll join mommy and Jenny as useless furniture."

Kara clenched her fist and held back a slap.

"Deal, asshole."

***

Melissa rushed to the entrance of Decor. Up top she could see Hannah and Carissa strapped to the sign in their usual poses. Carissa was still covered as she was wrapped above the E, but Hannah was now completely naked on the sign. Now that she knew the high behind it, she understood why the girls stayed.

In the lobby, Melissa was stopped in her tracks by a giant new display. Wearing a black lace bodysuit, fishnets and standing with her hands on her hips in a glass display case was Selma. Melissa moved passed the roped area and banged on the display glass.

"No, no, no." Melissa said.

A man in a suit grabbed and pulled her away.

"Excuse me, miss, please stay behind the rope area or we're going to have to kick you out," the man said.

Melissa realized it was a member of Selma's security detail. She saw a few more members lurking about in the staff area and noticed cameras everywhere. She wasn't kidding about the security.

"How long has she been frozen?" Melissa asked.

"A couple hours, you'll have plenty opportunities for pictures."

Melissa wanted to help, but she knew the security guards couldn't do anything. She would have to go to the top.

The door she had passed through so many times before now made her nervous. She trusted Bill and respected him as a manager, but what if he was also aware of the new technology? What if he used the new technology? There was only one way to find out. She pushed the door open and found Bill gathering up files.

"Bill I need to talk to you about something." Melissa said.

"Not now, Melissa, I have an important meeting with Mr. Lawson."

Melissa blocked his path.

"Bill, I need to talk to you now."

She saw the flash of the camera and couldn't move.

"I'm sorry Melissa, this is an important meeting. I will be back in 30 minutes."

Bill moved past her and out of view. She tried to move, but she couldn't. She was stuck frozen. The bliss that so many raved about briefly passed through her body. In front of her was a clock that read 6:30. She tried focusing on the minute hand, but the feeling of bliss nagged for her attention. Piece by piece she slowly succumbed to the pleasure as it became the sole focus of her mind.

***

Mr. Lawson stood before several members of his company. Beside him was Katerina wearing a pink bikini and thong.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice and after hours. Thank you Bill for allowing us to host it here and for the courtesy dinner to follow." Mr. Lawson said. "Before rumors get out of hand, I wanted to announce the latest technology we've created with our freeze patent."

Mr. Lawson picked up a camera and flashed it at Katerina. She unfroze and smiled, waving at everyone.

"This is Katerina, she will help me demonstrate today. As you know our cameras are capable of freezing people for certain periods of time. After many months of experimenting, I am pleased to announce that select prototype cameras are also capable of making frozen people... unaware."

The management team was silent. Never a good sign.

"I know what you're thinking."

"Mr. Lawson with all do respect this is like a rapists wet dream." Bill said.

"Thank you for putting it so eloquently, Bill. There are certainly risks that go along with this technology. That is why we are limiting the number of working prototypes. With the right safety measures and full transparency, this product can be used with the best intentions."

"And what do the models feel if they aren't aware?" Morgan, a middle aged blond bombshell, asked.

Mr. Lawson looked to Katerina. "You're the best to fill this question."

Katerina adopted a relaxed pose. "Okay. Has anyone ever been hypnotized?"

No hands went up. Katerina shifted her body.

"Okay. Well when you're like hypnotized on stage you kinda forget about the time 'cuz you're so focused on the hypnotist guy. Then it's like three hours are gone and it only felt like ten minutes. So when Mister Lawson froze me, I guess my brain just kinda filled in the blanks."

"But what do you remember?" Morgan asked.

"Just an empty room."

Mr. Lawson flashed his camera at Katerina and the blond froze again.

"Wouldn't be considered unaware if they could remember. Now I can assure you we have the best intention with this prototype."

Spencer, one of the older gentlemen in the back put his hand up. Mr. Lawson had tremendous respect for Spencer being one of his former mentors. It's why he was still involved as an adviser.

"Ricky, I get what you're doing with the innovation, but you got to think of the consequences. Building something with the best of intentions doesn't eliminate the risk that someone will use it with the worst intentions. I mean for God's sake you had a rape happen in Decor and the person was fully aware. How many do you think will happen if we start using that?"

"This prototype is not available to the public. So rest assured it will not fall into the wrong hands." Mr. Lawson moved into a power stance. He appreciated his mentor's wisdom, but his job was to innovate and expand. "We will put every measure in place to ensure this eventual product stays safe and in the right hands. Nothing will go wrong."

Everyone in the meeting shifted uncomfortably. Mr. Lawson clenched his jaw.

The door swung open drawing the parties attention. Ashley Winters hastily walked to the front of the room and slapped Mr. Lawson across the face.

"You promised me nothing would go wrong." Ashley said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I was just ousted from my company because of your stupid device." Ashley yelled. "You've ruined me!"

Mr. Lawson's hands gripped the camera. He could freeze everyone and think of a plan... but he'd only be proving their point. This was reality and he had to face the controversy head on.

"Tell me what happened." He said, letting everyone else hear too.

***

A knock at the door brought Melissa's focus back to her surroundings. She thought the door was locked, but her hopes were dashed as it creaked open. Her eyes darted to the clock which read 6:49.

"Mr. Solomon. You in here? Selma's assistant told me about the model that's supposed to be added to the display."

Melissa recognized the voice. It was Brett. His face came into view as he moved around her.

"Mel?"

He waved his hand in front of her and she didn't react. Internally she was fighting to scream yet still enjoying the pleasure.

"I thought you didn't do freezing?" Brett said.

He looked her in the eye and gave her a coy smile as he squeezed her breasts.

"Just one squeeze, I promise."

"Did you find him?" Another voice said from behind.

"No, but this is Melissa, one of the waitresses." Brett said.

A female came into view as she admired Melissa.

"Melissa... Selma had mentioned that name. She must be the model."

"Huh. I guess Bill left her here for that." Brett responded. "He's been pretty strict about being there for all freezes."

"Take her to the dressing room and I'll have my team prepare her for the display."

Brett nodded and picked Melissa up.

Melissa was helpless to do anything as she was carried away. The last thing she saw was the clock strike 6:50 before she became lost in the blissful pleasure.


XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers