Deep Down Inside Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

My palms started sweating as I headed for the back door. I avoided eye contact with anyone as I marched straight to the keg. I poured a full cup and drank half so fast some leaked down my chin and dribbled on my shirt.

As soon as I'd hit that play button I'd felt the awful panicky feeling again. But I'd accounted for everything. I just needed to calm my nerves before going back in, so I finished my beer and poured another. As I drank, the guys in the jacuzzi started to get out and dry off. A couple of them were heading over to the keg and I wasn't calm enough for conversation yet, so I turned and forced myself back into the house.

The bright TV was in my direct line of sight, and being seventy-five inches wide in a relatively dark room it was all you could see when approaching from outside.

Camille raised her hands toward the ceiling, one hand grabbing the wrist of the other as she lowered her butt onto her heels. She then raised herself back up, her arms caressing down onto either side of her tits.

Noel and Jimmy stood there with their hands in their pockets as another guy enjoyed the show from his spot on the couch. My dick grew instantly hard. The pure excitement of seeing my buddies get off on my wife's near naked body in Ultra 4K resolution and blown up to wall size soothed my nerves. Although the beer I'd just downed gave it an assist.

"That girl is gorgeous," Noel commented. Despite how pretty an adult film actress might be, "gorgeous" is not a word usually tossed at pornstars. Every horny guy in the room knew they were in for something far more earnest than overly produced porn.

Camille took a few steps towards the camera, her head moving forward, her eyes locking on me and every other captivated guy in the room. She stopped when her party mask filled the screen, and her big fashion model eyes turned the whole room blue. A thick border of eyeliner and a coating of mascara on her long eyelashes lavished her flirty gaze with sexy intentions. She closed her eyes seductively, leaving tall lids brushed with satin eyeshadow, and Kaden's living room went dark. Her head rocked back until her lips moved into the shot and she gave us all a giant kiss.

The movie looked very different at seventy-five inches. It revealed details I'd missed on my laptop. And I was blown away that my Canon could produce such a crisp image. Shit, the small threads of wet light tracing every detail of her high gloss lips were perfectly reproduced.

Camille took a step back, her whole face in frame again. Even partially concealed by the party mask, her cute nose and glazed-cherry lips made clear her face was every bit as stunning as her smoking hot body. The blonde wig was an obvious fake, and the cat ears were adorable. The mask added real-life intrigue, she could be anyone, like a cash-short art major or Poli Sci chick and straying remarkably far from her innocence, or maybe a barista taking a huge risk for a secret kink.

I stood near the kitchen, studying the transfixed bodies of my friends silhouetted by the enormous display of my alluring, beautiful wife. They couldn't pull their eyes from her, growing slightly agitated when she smiled, bit her lip, and then let it fall from her teeth with an enticing bat of the eyelashes.

I saw Noel say something to Jimmy and I decided to get close enough to hear, since half the fun would be commentary by my friends. But first I maneuvered into the kitchen, grabbed three plastic shot glasses that reeked of Kaden's bachelorhood and filled them to near spilling with Don Julio. I could still see the TV from the kitchen—really there wasn't anywhere in the kitchen, living room or patio area where it wasn't hijacking your eyeballs. Camille moistened her finger and pulled it from her lips. She tilted her head sideways, the blonde strands tumbling across her face, and with a glib wave of her hand, she stepped back, bringing her whole body into view. She then sat on her heels again, this time with her knees parting. It was a stripperesque move, and then she swung her hips side to side as she rose back up to standing.

Her lust took over and she twisted to the side, offering up a profile of her thrusted out butt, which she lifted upwards in a hip-hop-like sidestep. She followed with a couple of twerk-like jerks of her ass, her feet pivoting in and out, bouncing its ample weight and then flexing it tight. A hop and turning in air, offered the room a backside view as she landed and continued the bounce.

Noel smacked his lips. "Oh yeah! Those tone cheeks are gobbling up that G string. That ass is begging to be fucked."

Jimmy shook his head, "That's a sports' ass! I wanna wrestle."

"You'd lose, bro."

The on-screen Camille, incognizant to her audience and their remarks, became hornier and her whole body flowed with a sexual rhythm—her skinny waist, banging hips, graceful limbs, and all of her hotness maneuvered from one suggestive pose into the next.

Noel cheered her on, "Girl you got the power. Gotta do an ass like that with the lights on, work up a sweat."

I watched and listened so intently that I overpoured the tequila and it was pooling on the counter. I snatched a wad of paper towels and quickly mopped it up before it leaked over the edge. The spill brought me out of my daze and when I looked back at the giant screen Camille was jutting her ass into our faces and then reaching forwards to drop into the splits on the hotel room floor.

The guys who were in the jacuzzi had dried off and began to filter in from outside, filling in spots around the enormous TV, as Camille flounced her round ass on a carpeted floor, bringing it down like a hammer and popping it up like a rubber ball. "Oh yeah, I got something you can bounce that ass on," one of them shouted. A few of the guys crowded into the kitchen. My horny, mostly naked wife dancing nasty for a room full of guys left me feeling dizzy and the bright kitchen only made that feeling worse, so I collected the three hefty shots of Don Julio off the counter and brought them into the living room.

I was trying not to spill with my shaky hands. My nerves were frayed raw wires, but as I approached my buddies the arousal from watching my wife's nasty show took me to a familiarly pleasant place.

I squeezed between them facing the couch back and handed them each a tequila shot.

"Thanks, but I would've preferred one of those." Jimmy motioned with his plastic shot glass towards Camille's giant, bouncing butt.

"She's got an ass like your wife, Alex," Noel said, threatening my panic button.

Camille turned to face the room again, looking extremely worked up, and she arched her back, stretching her torso and making her tits rise. Her sheer brassiere scooped her luscious boobs together, the girls looking snug, inseparable, and soft to the touch.

Noel licked the lips of his smile. "Here we go, time to see some titties."

"She's not taking off anything or she would've by now. This is a thirst trap, dude."

Jimmy had a point and even though I knew the outcome I decided to play along and nodded in agreement.

"Fuck you guys, nobody throws up PG 13 on Pornhub. If I'm wrong I'll drink this whole shot, but if we see some titties, you white boys gotta drink up."

We turned our attention back to the screen, Camille's flesh illuminating our faces in shades of peach. She caressed herself on the shoulder and ran a finger under her bra-covered tit. The shear fabric revealed the shape of her pink nipple. The bra looked a size too small but that was due to its design, the support coming from underneath and making the voluptuous flesh swell over the top and pop out. Camille's smallish ribcage also made her tits appear slightly larger than they really were, and coupled with the pushup bra she looked stacked. She performed a small jump and they jiggled luridly within their revealing home. Her blue eyes smoldered with lust behind the party mask and she exhaled an aroused breath as she leaned frontwards, shoving her cleavage toward the camera. A few more guys had seated themselves on the couch and one of them reached out with both hands to mimic giving her tits an imaginary squeeze. Just as he did, she pinched the center of her bra and unclasped the cups.

"Oh hey-oh!"

"Aw fuck yeah! Holy perfection!"

The bra parted and her creamy tits spilled out and came at us.

"Oh, now those are delicious fat tits."

"No shit! Where'd they find this fine-ass girl?"

"Where the hell can I find her?"

The guy who'd pretended to squeeze now circled his hands, giving her scaled up bared breasts a pretend rub down.

She squeezed her firm, lucious tits, squishing them together, her small pink nipples going cross-eyed, and then she let those firm beauties drop with a heart stopping bounce and jiggle.

Kaden happened to cross through the room just in time to see Camille squeezing her girls together again, this time raising them high on her chest. The sight of those firm tits was enough to make him stop behind me and forget wherever he was going. "Fuck me those are big firm titties! I'd love to get my dick crushed in that pillow vise."

Camille's image stuck out her pink slick tongue at him, wetted two fingers on its slick surface and then used those moistened fingers to pull her nipples outwards. She was incredibly turned on and she plucked at them several more times, the nimble nubs springing back against the jiggling flesh of her tits. The Canon's detail enlarged on Kaden's seventy-five-inch TV was ridiculous. The screen's gratuitous width and height scaled her nipples up to the size of tennis balls and I could make out every precious, faint wrinkle and even the little pin-prick indentation in their centers.

Noel looked across at us. "Dontcha have some sipping to do?"

Being too much to shoot all at once, Jimmy and I drank half of the full shot glass.

"Any girl with moves like that gown git nekid. Wanna bet on those little black panties now? I'll do my whole shot to your halves if she don't drop them drawers and give us a peek"

Jimmy and I looked at each other and said fuck it.

Kaden face-palmed forward between our heads having overheard us wager she'd keep her panties on. "Goddamn, that body's unreal but she's a slut to the core." He remained in full-on bachelor party mode with a post-breakup grudge topping it off.

"I don't know," I defended. "She's definitely a temptress, but 'slut' might be pushing it."

"She's playing with those big titties like she wants us to take a bite." He bumped fists with Noel. "Noel knows what's up. She'll show us the pussy. Shit, look at that. Look at the way she moves that fine ass body. That's a girl who knows her way around a cock. She could even rock The Beast, bro. I'm getting a shot. I'm all in on her panties coming down."

As he walked off I had to wonder if he'd have the same opinion of the girl if he knew Camille resided behind the mask. But he was quickly forgotten when Camille's masked image let out a startling sigh. I suddenly realized the volume was remarkably loud, and her pleasured sigh flooded the room with the sound of her sweet breath. She slid her hands over her flat, softly defined stomach, traced her last rib and then tickled a winding path to her bellybutton. Camille was a petite-ish woman with a healthy ass and perfect-sized tits, and her naturally narrow waist gave her sexy curves without any extra pounds. She rolled her hips, her midsection twisting to follow and inviting hands where either side bowed in.

She ran her fingers along the hem of her panties, and I looked at the tequila still in my shot glass. I didn't want to drink it, but even knowing the outcome I still felt a husbandly duty to bet on my wife's modesty. And just playing naive made it even more exciting as she slid her fingers all the way down over her pussy, using only a light touch. She then withdrew her hand and pinched the waistband at either side. The waistband was no more than a delicate, elastic string, which she stretched outwards away from her body. The small triangle of sheer black fabric was pulled away from her crotch, leaving an inch of air between it and her skin, and only touching down between her legs. She began to teeter the delicate strings, countering the movement of her hips, and slowly working her panties down. When they became dangerously low, she spun around and lowered them halfway down her ass. She slowly dropped them all the way to the overhang of her butt cheeks and then thrust her naked ass toward us, and I know every guy in the room wished they could leap through that screen.

Noel leaned over to say he hoped Jimmy and I were thirsty as she stared over her shoulder and her blue eyes revealed a woman poised to be fucked.

She spun back around and teased us by lowering her panties right to the tip of her landing strip, the delicate fabric still floating an inch from her pussy. She began to pull them back up, but reversed and lowered them all the way down to her thighs, allowing us to lay eyes on the thinnest strip of short pubic hair. She covered herself again and spun back around. She then lowered them down her ass cheeks once more, this time allowing them to glide to the floor. She danced to a silent rhythm, her butt cheeks and thighs rubbing together, while slowly spinning herself back around. She bit her knuckle and gave a playfully naughty look as she came to a stop with her legs slightly apart. She faced the room, wearing nothing but a mask. Within her thigh gap the slit between her small labia was visible and totally beautiful. A room full of guys were laying eyes on my wife's naked pussy and from every corner came outbursts of approval.

"That kitty's being naughty."

"Christ, she got an ass that won't quit and that pussy looks tight as fuck!"

"Yeah it does. Put the squeeze on you. I'd fuck it all goddamn night."

Some of the indecent comments were coming from my friends, but most were from guys I'd only met that night, and hearing strangers say nasty shit toward my horny wife felt a lot like combing through the anonymous comments on Camille's Instagram account, which made my dick throb against the couch back.

Kaden had returned, and he laughed, "What I tell you, couldn't wait to get herself out of those panties."

"Fuck, Jimmy exclaimed, staring down into his little cup of golden liquid. We tossed them back at the same time and winced as it trickled down our throats.

"Good thing I brought this," Kaden said, holding up the bottle of Don Julio. "And she ain't just stripping, I'll do two shots if she isn't fucking some dude in the next five minutes." He gave Jimmy and I a chance to respond, and then continued, "Yeah, look at her, that little stripper dance got her all worked up. Her pussy's got the itch. She goan git fuuuuuucked!"

It was hard to deny, when I turned back to the TV she was still biting her knuckle, squeezing her creamy breast, and rubbing her smooth, robust thighs against each other to create a little friction that I'm sure her pussy enjoyed.

"Really," Kaden exclaimed, looking at us with his cocky smile. "No one's stepping up to defend the little angel."

Noel skeptically added, "Ha, daddy's little angel who posted her white ass on Porn Hub?"

"You're on," I challenged, already knowing the outcome.

"Naw," Jimmy conceded. "I pegged this chick wrong. She looked too good for porn, but she's horny as hell. She's definitely down to fuck."

Camille slid her fingers over her glazed-cherry lips and sucked their tips, her intoxicatingly soft and oh-so-kissable lips puckering around the knuckles. She brought them to her slender shoulders, and then trailed their wet tips to her pussy, dragging them through the downy landing strip and nestling them between her thighs. An amplified whimper woke up the room, as she wedged her fingers into the tight confines until they were trapped. She relaxed the muscles and let her legs fall apart just enough to see her knuckle was curled up and her fingertips tucked inside. Yeah—she was down to fuck alright.

The shot suddenly ended, and switched to her sitting on a bed, propped up against a pillow, both legs spread. She dipped her fingers into her wet, succulent pussy as a zoom took us in close. I grew increasingly light-headed as the zoom didn't stop until Camille's fingers were the height of the giant screen.

My friends and I were shown everything as Camille's finger massaged the hood and teased the clitoris beneath. The circular tugging of her slit caused a tiny droplet of her excitement to seep out, and my camera work followed it in stunning 4K as the droplet took shelter in the crevasse where the lips separated. Several guys went,"Mmmmm!" My wife looked amazing. Even at the enlarged, magnified size her sex held up perfectly. I got mild tunnel vision as I watched my own camera work. That kind of invasive shot took a perverse infatuation with her pussy.

Camille quickly progressed to fingering her pussy with two fingers and became a little less gentle. The camera pulled back, bringing into frame Camille's heaving flat tummy. The room filled with a wet smacking noise and Calvin called out, "Shit, that's a juicy-ass pussy,"

"It's ready for some dick," Kaden told him, "you gonna hit that, Calvin? Last chance before you're dumb ass gets married."

Camille fingered herself nice and fast as my friends watched my wife writhe in ecstasy. It was maybe the most exciting thing I'd ever seen, like I was on Molly and Kaden's TV was getting too bright to stare at. Camille looked straight at us and her eyes went wide and her mouth opened with a smile, like she'd received a very nice surprise off camera. "Ohhh-mmmm-yes!"

Her gentle but loud moans kept coming, a powerful wave of jealousy lit through me—the good kind of jealousy, the controlled kind, and that's where I preferred to keep it. A shot of her front side followed, with both her hands squeezing her firm tits, and then her breasts heaved with a pleasure laced, audible breath. The shot panned to her belly button and then further down between her legs. There, right at the entrance to her wound up, wet vagina, a huge cock head glided up and down its glistening slit.

It suddenly felt as if someone punched me in the chest. My stomach was a tight uncomfortable knot as the head of the dildo eased through her labia. The huge dick inched its way inside my wife revealing patterns of soft veins and a shift in skin texture from its smooth head to its shiny shaft.

"Fuck that dude is hung! He's gonna wreck that pussy!"

Damn, Calvin thought it was a real dick, which helped me fantasize it was some stud's cock between my wife's legs. Camille elicited a sharp inhale. and the head of the huge dick gently parted her labia further. Her soothing voice always anchored me and her soft moan made everything easier to digest.

I looked around Kaden's living room. I'd thought about this moment for weeks, but I'd imagined everyone going about the party as my movie played in the background. Not in my wildest dreams did the entire party, fifteen guys total, stand avidly in front of a seventy-five inch screen to watch my wife succumb to a huge cock.

My dick throbbed painfully hard, and thankfully the back of the couch reached up to my mid-section and beautifully hid my erection.

A hand slapped down on my back. It was Kaden, sporting his cockiest grin ever. "Sorry, bro. Looks like your little angel gave it up for the big D."

It would soon be obvious the dick was fake but I continued to play along and drank the tequila in one huge gulp.

"I told you, bro, Kid K knows his sluts! And it only took her three minutes. Shit, woulda only taken me two!"

"Fuck yeah, she's a brotha love-ah," Noel hooted. "That is the blackest dick I've ever seen." Noel has always been raunchy—a lovable but porn addicted pervert who looked stoned even when he wasn't.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers