Deep Down Inside Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Jimmy exclaimed, "no wonder you're single, Noel."

"Bullshit! I just haven't found a chick willing to bump up her game Noel-style." He raised the little shot glass of tequila. "Here's to hot ass shawties showing off dey nasty side!"

The tequila shot had both awakened me from my daze and cushioned my landing, and I conjured the strength to turn back to the TV.

Camille's body twitched as the smooth bulbous head squeezed through the glowing red opening. It began to bend, as if the tunnel was too tight to accept anymore. It was about two inches in, with more than the length of my cock still to go. She spread her legs further, and the adjustment of her legs opened her up inside, and the huge shaft suddenly straightened and popped another two inches deeper in between her parted legs. Her hips raised off the bed in shock and then slowly lowered as she breathed a soft moan through the cranked up speakers. "Fuck, that's big!" she declared, the playback being much louder than the original spoken line, and the whole room drew in a cumulative breath as my wife's airy voice fanned the desires of fifteen horny men.

"Here we go, she's feeling that!"

"I still can't believe how fine this chick is. I love those fuckin blue eyes."

"What she's got is a fine ass. I wanna see this dude hit that shit from behind."

Off camera I'd lifted my wife's ass and on camera the dildo squeezed in deeper, her labia widening into a circle to accommodate its thick, hard girth. She moaned and pleaded for her lover to go easy, and one of the guys who'd been in the jacuzzi shouted out, "Oh you love it, girl. Don't give us that 'go easy' shit."

"Easy, Danny, this is pre-workout stretching," said the muscled guy who'd egged Kaden on earlier. "Because you know with a badass body like that she's thrown it back all night. Look at those gym thighs! Built for stamina, man. A couple hours of beating up that pussy and she'd probably have me tapping out."

I didn't know the muscled guy, and for some reason he pissed me off with his alpha male macho crap. I wanted to somehow let him know the gorgeous lady on screen wouldn't give his ass the time of day, but ultimately settled on treasuring that thought all to myself.

The dick began to withdraw, wet and shiny. "I knew it wouldn't fit," Noel jumped in. "She tried to tell your ignorant asses." He grabbed his own dick through his pants. "Trust me, I know, you gotta go- Oh fuck, it does fit!" he corrected mid sentence, as Camille's lover pushed the dick back into her saturated pussy, squishing between her lubricated vaginal walls and going even deeper than before. She began whimpering louder and louder as it was pumped deeper and deeper, slow and steady.

The muscled guy who'd egged Kaden on earlier leaned in close to his buddy, and made a tight circle with his thumb and fingers and slowly enlarged the diameter, shaking his hand as if the muscles were being profusely strained, clearly joking about Camille's pussy struggling to accommodate the monster cock. My hackles went up, stiffening my back as jealousy enveloped me. I suddenly hated everything about that guy, especially the stupid big grin on his face. Maybe because he was the type of macho asshole Camille would've given hell to for bullishly objectifying her. And like clockwork my hardon pulsed against the back of the couch and I turned my attention to the movie again.

I'd pushed Camille's left leg up towards her tit, and was now pumping the big cock into her. Her breath matched its thrusts, coming through the sound bar and subwoofer in pained gasps and deep sensual sighs. I was glued, and barely heard Kaden asking about another bet.

"I brought the whole bottle and I haven't drank. What about anal? I'll say she takes it in the ass, and I even think that's a stretch."

"Damn right it's a stretch. It'd be like Shaq's tube sock," Noel joked. "But this girl is getting freaky. I'm gonna say she would."

Jimmy wouldn't take the bet either, and even knowing I'd win, we were past me defending her dignity so I also stood down. Instead I just let the sights and sounds wash over me and tried to control my mixed messages of jealousy and arousal.

Her leg was pushed back, pussy tilted upward, aligned with our view, and it and the huge plunging dildo occupied the screen from corner to corner. The squishing sound of the monster tunneling through her accommodating vagina was amplified so much so that people had to shout to be heard.

The withdrawn massive dildo whacked down on top of Camille's pelvis. My hand was in view holding the end and the room exclaimed loudly upon discovering the big tool was a fake.

The head of it extended almost to her navel and left a wet streak where it slapped down. The big dildo was then shoved back inside with one hard, deep stroke, bottoming out at my on-screen hand. Her head rolled to the side and the shot focused on her painted lips opened wide so the room could see her throat, and her eyelids fluttered within the large holes of her black mask.

"That bitch does not need any lube!" Noel shouted and held his plastic shot glass up for display. "I'd drink that pussy up." He finally downed his massive shot of tequila and his face wrinkled up like a raisin.

The big fake cock drove forwards, thrust all the way in, my wife's pelvis jumping in retreat and causing her to cry out, "Oh God!" And then groan, "Oh God yes! Mmmm-oh God yes!"

Whistles and outbursts erupted from all around me, followed by clapping as my on-screen hand continued to pound the cock into Camille. The TV became blurs of flesh, and the outpouring of support for my on-screen persona to bang my wife emerged into full-on cheering like it was an epic football game. And really, the point of putting Camille in a sex movie had been to show everyone what a hot piece of ass she was and I literally heard a guy say exactly that. It was a wild success and I pulled out my phone and texted:

-I think you have a hoard of fans.

Her reply was instant:

-enjoying the film, are we?

The caked-on-muscles guy I didn't know suddenly shouted out, "Holy shit! I think I know who that is?"

I fumbled my phone and almost dropped it.

He stepped toward the TV. "Yeah, this isn't just some porno." He snapped his fingers and pointed at the screen, which still featured a close up of a big dildo and my wife's pussy engaged in a frenetic fuck. The guy walked in front of the image, his head, with buzzed sides and slicked back long hair on top, was silhouetted against the profile of Camille's vagina, and he stabbed a finger at it. "I only know of one girl with a body and moves like that. I fucking plowed that pussy, dude."

"Bullshit," Calvin shouted.

"No, serious. What the fuck was her name, it was... But she moved her ass just like that. Aggressive!" His finger followed her pelvis through the air as the giant dildo squished between her legs with an amplified juicy smack.

"Dude, if you boned that hot piece of ass you'd have rode her around on your chopper until we all knew it."

"I'm telling you, man." He snapped his fingers. What was her fucking name. But those eyes. I know those eyes. I used to love staring into those eyes."

I was embarrassed for him. Everybody was. He sounded so desperate trying to convince us he'd fucked a Porn Hub model. He literally stood in front of the screen sucking the attention away from Camille's big show. What a fucking douche.

He turned around and watched the action for a minute, as Camille moaned loudly and the giant dildo plunged into her reddening pussy. "Oh yeah!" came her voice through the TV. Ummm-God! Oh yes, fuck me, my big Beast."

"Whoa!" Kaden exclaimed.

Holy shit, how did I miss her saying that? I suddenly remembered shutting my laptop when Penelope surprised me in my office. I'd never finished editing out all the incriminating dialogue and I had no idea what else was coming.

"You hear that?" Kaden continued, "She's begging for The Beast. Your girl's begging for my dick, Steve."

"She wasn't my girl, man, we'd just hook up. A total handful. She'd go crazy."

"Oh fuck, that's deep," Camille's loud voice broke through their conversation. "God, The Beast is yummy big." Dammit, she'd said it again.

Kaden slapped Jimmy and me on the back and laughed, "I've heard that one before."

"Kaden man, she is totally asking for your cock by name, dude!"

"Yeah, it's like she's talking straight to me—sending me a message to bring her some!" Kaden boasted, while grabbing his crotch and maliciously laughing.

Steve, the caked-on-muscles guy, spoke up again, "You know who else fucked her—Faron."

"Ferret?" Noel burst out with laughter.

"No, Faron." When he didn't get a response he shouted again, "Faron! Faron Buhnerbaus! Fucking Boo-boo!"

"Oh yeah," Calvin said, recognizing the nickname.

He drew a circle around the vagina projected on the huge TV screen. "If I wasn't balls deep in that Boo-boo was."

The room began to swim under my feet as I took another hard look at Steve's muscular silhouette dwarfed by the seventy-five inch image of my wife frantically engaged with a huge fake dick.

It was him—Camille had first met Boo-boo at the sports bar where she used to work, Hooligan's, but he wasn't the only bartender there, nor was Boo-boo the only one she'd slept with. In fact, the guy who'd first taken Camille back to that couch in the closed Anthropologie—his name was Steve, and that couldn't possibly be a coincidence. And when my Lyft dropped me off at Kaden's earlier, there'd been a Harley parked in his driveway, and the one detail I'd remembered for sure was that her Steve rode a chopper.

It wasn't an act of desperation or a case of mistaken identity. He had ID'd my wife despite her mask and wig. My fingers raked through my hair as I tried to stabilize myself.

"Fuck, I gotta find this movie and text it to Boo-boo. Watch, he'll remember her."

Of course he would, Boo-boo and Camille were still hanging out together. And yet my body was frozen. Nothing seemed real. It was impossible to believe the guy was the same one my wife had once been intimate with. He was like a pseudo biker—the Hollywood rocker type. The slicked back hair with the buzzed sides screamed douche. And he was so muscular that I couldn't possibly imagine his personality being anything less than a testosterone-fueled Abrams tank. He had cheekbones that could withstand a baseball bat and there was no question he could have kicked my ass, but that didn't mean I couldn't laugh to myself about his throaty east coast accent or the way he stood between everyone and the screen like he was some rockstar. Whatever my wife had seen in him I couldn't. Although she was very young then, and among Calvin's friends, the group of seven dudes I didn't know, Steve was clearly their lonewolf honcho, so maybe it was that coupled with being at least ten-years older than her. Or maybe it was just all those damn muscles.

Regardless, I was in the room with one of her ex-lovers with a giant image behind him of Camille stuffed to the max with a huge dildo. I was jealous, aroused and confused all at once. My palms were sweating so hard I had to wipe them on my pants. I shoved my sweaty hand into my shorts and almost fumbled my phone onto a guy seated on the couch. I should've gone to someplace private before texting but I was too embarrassed about the massive boner in my shorts to move away from the couch. I held the phone up close to my face as if it would make it more private and tapped out a text to Camille.

-Some guy named Steve thinks he knows you from the video. I think he's from Hooligan's

-Oh fuck! For real?

-He doesn't seem to remember your name

Kaden was the one who'd once brought up Steve's name in regards to being an ex-lover of Camille's and several of my friends had been there to overhear. That was way back when we were first dating, though, and surely long forgotten. Kaden might still have a recollection, but then he seemed to be oblivious so I felt safe. But if Steve presented us with her name, I think it would jog their memories and it would quickly become too much of a coincidence that the video I'd chosen resembled my wife and they'd connect the dots in a flash.

I texted her again.

-Maybe you should get in touch with Boo-boo. Tell him not to ID you if Steve sends him a link

-Fuck! You promised me this wouldn't happen.

-I know. I made a mistake.

-You know Faron will watch it, right?

The erotic images on the screen took on an air of vulgarity as I thought about Boo-boo watching it with full knowledge that it was my wife. Her feminine secretions covered every inch of skin within the frame. The big dildo continuously plunged in and out of her harder and hader, eliciting a fresh round of cheers from the room. Several excruciating minutes passed, and then at the same time a text stating "The Steve problem is solved," arrived on my phone and Steve shook his head and said, "Ah shit, I fucked it up." He put his hands to either side and hunched his shoulders. "Alright, fuck. Boo-boo says It isn't her. He's one-hundred percent positive on it. I guess he still knows her, so I guess I fucked up."

A burst of mocking grunts and laughter showered him and the guy showed enough self awareness to laugh at himself as his face reddened. He even joked, "Fuck we banged so many waitresses how am I supposed to remember them all," to which laughter only rained down harder.

He then turned back to the screen as the heckling subsided and he took in the gorgeous woman on the precipice of orgasm as she aggressively attacked the huge, glistening dildo.

Another text from her landed with a buzz.

-Is there a reason Kaden is texting me?

-I don't think so. What did he say

-Nothing. Just weird nonsense

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and hoped my second greatest fear of the night was unfounded. On screen she was losing her mind, and I'd failed to edit out another section of her screaming, "Oh God yes, fuck me with The Beast just like that!" She normally doesn't call the dildo out by name during sex, but this time she knew Kaden would be watching, and as she lost control she couldn't seem to help herself. Fuck me! Uh-uh-uh-yes, oh God, I wish that asshole's real Beast was fucking me right now!"

That outburst caused a fresh batch of nerves and left me feeling suffocated. I carefully looked at Kaden only to find him looking back with a raised eyebrow. Fuck! He knew. She'd practically spelled it out for him.

Steve looked deep into my wife's watering eyes and shook his head. "Damn the chick I'm talking about used to come hard just like that. The red nose. She even sounds exactly the same. Dude, I still think Boo-boo's wrong."

"Give it a rest already," Kaden shouted. I twisted around and saw him in a menacing stance looking thoroughly annoyed. His tone had instantly shut down the room, leaving only the cries of my wife screaming for The Beast to fuck her. Her pleas were directed at him at the time I'd filmed her, and those pleas for him to pound her pussy with his big cock were reaching him now. He had to know it was Camille clamoring over his cock size, and felt possessive enough to shut Steve down.

There was a tense moment where their big dick energies squared off, and while I respect Kaden, I worried about him messing with a guy as ripped as Steve. But, Steve proved to be way more reasonable than I'd expected and graciously acknowledged, "Sorry man, it's your house." He stepped away from the screen. "I can respect that."

The room quickly returned to jeers from horny guys ordering her to fuck that dick deeper and harder, which she continued to do.

My phone buzzed with a text from Camille. The fear of being found out had allowed my erection to subside enough that it wouldn't be an embarrassing spectacle and so I headed for the backyard before I illuminated my phone to read her message.

-That was fun

-I'm really sorry. But whatever you said worked.

My phone then rang and I walked further into the yard before answering. Immediately Camille stated, "Do I need to tell you I told you so?"

"Maybe."

"So what did Steve say? What made him think it was me?"

"The way you moved? Your eyes? I'm not really sure. Why do you ask?"

"Oh just because. He used to call me too skinny. I'm just curious what he thinks now. And the asshe seriously couldn't remember my name?"

"Thank our fucking-lucky-stars he couldn't."

"True, but jeez."

"Did Steve send a movie link to Boo-boo?"

"Yup. I am so pissed at you right now."

I couldn't bring myself to tell her that Kaden had likely made the connection. "I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise."

"I still can't believe Faron is watching it."

"You think he'll say something?"

"I'll make sure he keeps it between us. But I'm really going to owe him."

"Do I dare ask what that means?"

"Maybe it's better if you just imagine it."

She was kidding of course. "Somebody's in a mood."

"Did everyone else enjoy the movie?"

"It's still playing. But yeah, you made a lot of guys super horny. Kaden seemed to especially enjoy you calling out The Beast by name."

"You left that in?"

"Not on purpose."

"I can't believe you, Alex, you promised me."

"I know, I know."

"At this point you might as well just send Kaden over so I can tell him to his face how much I love his dick," she said with disdainful sarcasm.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Jesus, do you think he knows?"

"I'll find out." I then tried to make light of it by kidding, "Or I can just send him over and make it up to you that way."

"Sure, and then maybe I can text a movie of it to Faron to further my humiliation."

I couldn't help but laugh, even as I told her again how sorry I was.

"So other than the fuckups was our premiere everything you hoped it would be?"

"Could've done without the scare, but... Fuck yeah!"

"At least there's that, I guess. Well you'd better come home soon because I'm pulling our friend out of our drawer right now."

"Fuck! Save some energy for me. I need to watch our movie with you while this night is fresh on my mind."

"No, delete that movie ASAP."

"Alright, alight, fair enough."

"And do it fast. Because if you're too late I might have to give Steve a call."

I laughed, "Now it's Steve? Goddamn you are something. And I can't believe you fucked that guy. He looks like some Hollywood pseudo-biker."

"Believe it, darling!" she teased.

"Alright, silly girl, I love you."

"I love you too."

As I hung up I saw my battery was close to dead. I'd spent so much time spazzing over getting our movie set up on Porn Hub I'd forgotten to charge my phone before I left the house. I turned it off to save the last of the battery and spent the next five minutes watching the movie through the glass door as a cool offshore breeze soothed my nerves.

The TV was still up loud and even from outside and over all the party chatter I could hear my wife cry out, "Oh God, you are going to make me come. Oh God that's good. Mmm-uh, God it's in so deep! Ah-uh-uh-uh... Uh-huh-God-huh-please! Uh-oh God-huh-it's-huh-hap-huh-hapening! Fuck you're doing it! Huh-you BIG FUCKING BEAST! YOU'RE MAKING ME COME-huh-huh-huh! Fuck-huh-huh-oooh-mmm-huh-uh-uh-uh!"

Unreal. Utterly unreal.

Back inside the party, Noel was drunk and Jimmy wasn't far behind. Calvin came up behind Jimmy and slapped a hand onto his shoulder. "You guys seen Kaden? We should be knee deep in strippers right now."

"Balls deep in 'em," Noel kidded.

"Kaden bailed," Jimmy said. "He had an emergency or something and slipped me three hundred to pay the girls."