Deep Down Inside Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a sickening feeling when I heard that, as if my stomach was being sucked out by a vacuum. I immediately knew something was awry. I set down my drink and pulled out my phone. It started to boot up and then died. Shit! No!

I asked Jimmy if I could borrow his to get a Lyft and he was good enough to call one for me. I then headed for the front door. For the next ten minutes I paced the sidewalk with escalating anxiety until a Prius with the purple glowing "Lyft" sign came up the street, its high beams revealing the mist in the air and bathing me in white light, my skin glowing like I was otherworldly.

Chapter 24: Late Night Surprise

The near silent engine of the Prirus took off down my street as I walked past the plastic glowing jack o'lantern on my porch and stood at my front door. The moonlight shining through the clouds focused mainly on my home, the white light setting it aglow and highlighting it from the other residences on my block in a foreboding way. I stood motionless at the front door, staring at my own shadow cast upon it. I reached for the doorknob but stopped short of touching the cold brass. Instead, I took a step backwards, my shadow retreating down the rectangular red door, and then I headed across the lawn towards the side of my house.

The lot was narrow, leaving little room between our fencing and the stucco walls, and the number of cobwebs I had to clear spoke to the neglect I'd had for my side gate. I silently made my way along the wall of the front office until I hit a corner bending inwards, expanding the yard just enough for the slab of concrete that made up our back porch. I heard Camille shriek with frustrated laughter and I dropped behind the covered barbecue. A deep somewhat roguish laugh followed and I held my breath as my body seemingly collapsed in on itself.

I'd predicted Kaden had gone to my home, to my wife, but hearing his voice resonate inside its interior was still a distressing confirmation of his overwhelming presence spreading beyond my control. Jealous, aroused, and infatuated I froze up at the precise moment when I truly needed to make a choice—one to either stop whatever con he was pulling on my wife or be a willing pawn in it. But then Camille spoke up through a defensive laugh, "It's the name it came with. Jesus you are so full of yourself! Look, I'll Google it right now."

Was she talking about The Beast? I peeked over the barbecue to see into the living room for the first time and took in the entire scene at once. I could see both of them seated on the section of our L-shaped couch that faced the kitchen. Her chestnut ponytail with its natural russet streaks was held by a red ribbon instead of her usual elastic hair band. Her upper back and sleek shoulders were bare except for the spaghetti straps suspending her loose, pink camisole. The short, slinky garment is why she ran the heater, which was notable because normally she'd rail against anything over sixty-eight, claiming it dried out her skin. I noticed the overhead lights had been dimmed so the room had a nice mellow warmth. And there was soft music which I could just barely detect. It was Lana Del Rey, and her sultry tellings fleshed out the ambiance of sensual orchestral waves and deep hypnotic beats.

Camille had plans. She'd taken some care to prepare herself and our house for a night of fun. My love blazed at the mere sight of her and my heart plummeted as I realized Kaden had obviously crashed in on her meticulous planning intended for a perfect night with me.

She'd seated herself cross legged in light-blue boxer shorts and appeared to be looking at her phone, which rested in her lap. Her cheeks were rosy with embarrassment despite, as always, looking astoundingly cool.

"Come on," Kaden pressed, "It's what gave you away. Alex only confirmed it. You must've heard me use that name before. I mean that's a huge coincidence. Too huge."

"Ha! See, look!" She held up her phone for him as he scooted closer to her instead of taking it from her hand.

"Alright, you found one online with the same name."

"Not just the name—it's the exact same one, look at it."

"I dunno, I'd have to see the two side by side." It was his turn to pull out his phone and clearly he intended to search out our movie on Porn Hub. I'd really fucked up not editing out Camille's reference to The Beast. Shit, I was so fucked. She was going to kill me for sure.

"What are you doing? Kaden, are you... Don't you dare play the movie." She made a grab for the phone but his big arm held it off to the side. She reached her whole body across his but could only manage to get hold of his thick wrist.

"Whoa, it's just to compare."

"This is so stupid. Please, please, please don't play that movie." She crawled completely on top of him and pushed down on his shoulder with her other hand until she got her fingers over his balled knuckles holding the phone high in the air. But simply by moving his arm backwards it was out of her reach again, She knelt over his lap and faced him, her camisole-covered tits at his eyeline. He finally grabbed her thigh and forced her butt down onto his lap.

"Calm down, woman. I can't believe you're embarrassed. It's not like me and a bunch of Alex's friends haven't already watched your star performance."

"Kaden, please." She was face to face with him, her eyes glassy and fragile, leaving him no way to deny her plea.

His arm and phone lowered to the couch, "Alright, alright. But I want you to say it."

She slid herself off his lap but his hand stayed put on her thigh. "Say what?"

Her blue boxer shorts had pulled up her leg so it was all bare skin where his hand sat and he gave her soft, thick muscle a squeeze. "You tell me! All I know is I just saw some crazy shit—crazy shit! And I think you were dropping hints to one guy in particular."

"Jesus Kaden. I wasn't screaming for your dick. I've never seen your dick. What if I just show you the real one. I can just show you the one I used and you can compare it to the website with the name. Would that settle where I got The Beast name from?"

She got up, his hand sliding along her thigh. She snatched her phone from the couch and headed to the stairs.

No doubt she'd been texting me all night. I tried one more time to boot up my phone but it dimmed to black while the loading icon was still spinning.

Camille came back down the stairs a minute later and Kaden laughed as his eyes tracked her entering from the top of the room. I couldn't see her until she sauntered in front of the sliding glass door near the foot of the stairs. The Beast lay across her hands like a sceptre being presented to a king.

"Satisfied?" She smirked and approached him on the couch.

He laughed again as he studied the hefty phallus, "Well you're obviously satisfied. Look at that thing!"

"Ha. Ha. Ha," she rebuffed with jaded irritation.

She set it on the glass coffee table in front of him and Kaden taunted, "Man, if someone told me feisty Camille would one day show me her giant, black dildo..."

"Well if it's between showing you my toy or having you believe I was thinking of you between my legs, I'll go with the toy."

She seated herself beside his knee on just a few inches of the couch and then leaned forward to grab the glass bong standing just behind the plastic phallus. She drew a big hit into her lungs and then sat back against the plush sofa beside him. Kaden gently removed the smoke-filled bong from her fingers, took a hit of his own without breaking eye contact, and then let the smoke slowly escape as if kissing the air. Camille released the smoke in her lungs in an exhale and coughed, and the two clouds curled together and drifted upwards toward the ceiling.

"Jesus you are hot."

She tapped her chest, still recovering from the cough. "Um, thank you? I'm sure I looked super secy coughing."

"You know what," he began, throwing his arm over the back of the couch and sidling up to her. "That night we all got drunk in the wine country, Jane was so pissed at me when I told her about it. She thought I was totally out of line with you. I told her if she'd been there she would've known you were just as out of line. But she wouldn't hear it. I was crazy, not Camille, not sweet, pretty Camille." He took a big righteous breath. "And yet here we are."

"Here we are seated on a couch?"

He raised an eyebrow inquisitively and motioned with his head towards the dildo and the impropriety of it all. It left her silent with her hands on top of one another over her lap. She glanced at the air in front of her as Kaden's hand moved from the couch and resettled on her bare shoulder. He scooted even closer, his wide thick chest facing her as he admired her profile. He then made a soothing, throaty accusation.

"I just find it strange you'd call it by the name on the box. I mean, a toy like that's gotta have a source of inspiration to go with it. right?" He pointed toward his crotch and drew a line up to his face, insinuating he was my wife's imaginary lover. "For all I know you bought it because of its name." He was spot on about that, and Camille squirmed uncomfortably on the couch.

"I cannot believe we are still having this conversation," she admonished, turning towards him in annoyance, but the annoyance was forced, and not forced very well.

Kaden didn't budge. He held his most infamous, satisfied expression—a cush smile and a forehead so relaxed his eyebrows levitated evenly over his wild blue eyes. It was how he used to look after a line of coke when coke was briefly a thing—sharply aware, cool with the world and already fiending for more.

"OK, if it wasn't the name then what drew you to it?"

Camille looked at the dildo stretched out on the table. It was undeniably large. At this point she took it upon herself and owned the situation with a proud smile, "I guess I love a big dick as much as the next girl."

"Really? Man, I wish every girl felt that way."

"Oh, and what makes you the authority on what women feel?"

"Because your toy and my dick share more than just a name, and I've had a lot of women break it off with me because of it."

"Amateurs."

Kaden laughed cooly, but she'd caught him off guard with that answer.

"Every time I see you you just get hotter and hotter and even more amazing. I've never been so fascinated by a woman. I don't know how you do it."

She pursed her lips, refusing to luxuriate in his praise, but her blue eyes had gone sweet, their lower lids gathering over a faint crease from a big cheek only smile.

The tall, buff rock climber leaned forward, his handsome, tanned face easing up beside my wife's beautiful complexion. Kaden's cocky smirk had returned, and he licked his lower lip, sucking it under his upper teeth, and then let it roll slowly back out glossy and wet. Her clasped hands nervously squeezed together and her knees rubbed. With a finger's touch, Kaden traveled up her back, her lungs expanding with panicked air and her hands suddenly going lax in her lap. His fingers crested her shoulders and onto her neck, and retreating her head from them she turned to confront his cunning smirk.

"I still haven't heard from Alex."

"I did not chintz on strippers. Your man is just hanging back for the show."

"And you're sure he asked you here? You didn't just come over once you'd figured it out?"

"You're man's an interesting guy."

"And he wasn't just making a joke? Because I'm sure he was joking when he said he'd send you here. I just have a hard time believing Alex would actually want that."

"You mean the guy who just showed a movie of his wife with an aptly named dildo to all his friends."

She turned back away, the heat burning in her cheeks, but with just the tips of his fingers he guided her head back again until their blue, mesmerizing eyes were nearly on top of one another. Their lips simply touched, and then hesitantly they engaged pressure, as if acclimating themselves to the heat before full on kissing. The kiss progressed steadily, until their jaws moved in unison, and Kaden pulled her shoulder, bringing her in close. She spread her fingers across his cheek and locked a thumb under his angular jaw. Her back arched as she shifted her weight onto his broad chest. Her soft tits pressed against his pecs and his hand left her shoulder to cradle her head just under her ponytail. The excitement of their tongue on tongue action seemed to electrify her, her ass flexing on the couch cushion, her cheek-tucked boxer shorts revealing every nuance of the firm butt squeezing together.

I'd wanted to catch them in the act because I'd wanted to know how far she'd let him go, and now I knew. I reached down over my pants and stroked my hard cock as I stayed mostly hidden behind the barbecue.

She ended their kiss, Kaden drawing his knuckles across her cheek and down to her chin as she leaned back and away. Her lips parted and quivered from the intense kiss she'd just received. He traced her taut, outer thigh down to her knee and then up her inner thigh. His finger came too near the sensitive region between her legs and her body shook as Kaden then slid off his shirt.

"Oh boy," she said with a crackle. "We really need to wait for Alex."

"Waiting isn't my strong suit."

"Of course it isn't. But I'm married, Kaden."

"And...?"

"And he hasn't returned my texts."

"Maybe he got lucky with a stripper."

"You're not familiar with Alex's standards, are you?"

"You haven't seen these strippers."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because you want me here."

She sighed in defeat.

Kaden took the opportunity to add, "and it's not like your husband didn't have a hand in this."

"I know, but here's the thing, Alex has been kind of sensitive about it. He was pretty clear he only wanted to show you a movie of our intimacy."

"You mean a movie of him satisfying you with a big fake dick that wasn't his?"

She swallowed hard. "Yeah, that part confused me too."

Kaden used his thumbs to move the spaghetti straps on her camisole until they hung down her arms. The silky fabric had folded forward, peeling partway down her tits. Her areolas were covered but it was still an inappropriate amount of exposed breast.

"I mean, I've known for a while he's wanted to go further than just showing me off." Her eyes were closed, still relishing the feel of his hands. "And yeah, you're right, even though he said he just wanted to flex, he chose to film me with that huge plastic stranger. So I know in my heart he'd be fine with it, but I still can't. I have to be certain. I have to hear him say it."

Kaden continued to gaze down on her, although his focus was on her chest, where her camisole had fallen an inch to her nipple line. Kaden did too, and challenged, "You should probably kick me out, because you really won't like what I'm going to do next."

She swatted at his leg, and then leaned her head back to peer up into his amused face. "Kaden," she pleaded to no avail, as he moved his hands around to her front, rubbing from her collarbone towards the top of her tits. Her folded down camisole dropped another small increment when his fingers pressed onto the soft flesh of her upper boob. They were progressing like teenagers in their parent's car.

Grabbing the dangling spaghetti straps she pulled her top back up and Kaden took the hint, his hands retreating back to her shoulders. "You never give up, do you?"

"Never," he replied.

She had one hand on his cheek and the other stroked his thigh. Needling jealousy coursed through my body. My world was being turned upside down, as I watched a friend seduce my wife in the living room of our home. I whispered aloud, "How far are you willing to let this go, Alex?" I reached into my pants and touched my penis. It throbbed hard. I still had a semi and stroked it to full hardness.

Kaden began to kiss gently along her neck and caressed her side. His fingers grazed over her boob, the silky fabric of her camisole rippling behind his touch. Arousal flooded through me. The ultimate sweet and sour feeling was jealousy working in concert with sexual desire, so I kept stroking my cock as I watched another man kiss my wife and fondle her perfect tits.

He leaned her back until she was sprawled out on the large couch and her head rested on a throw pillow "Kaden, we... I..." He ran a finger over her lips to shush her and then rubbed gently until they parted. She sucked his finger with her sweet mouth as he kissed and nibbled her neck.

Like a ninja he drew down the spaghetti straps of her camisole, using the slowest movement possible to expose more and more soft, white skin. When he'd reached her nipples he paused to study the enticing beads of pink flesh as if their exposure held a profound meaning, and he drank in the sight of them until his head gave way and lowered to take one between his lips. She moaned softly and poked her nails into his back. Her camisole was scrunched in a ring around her waist and the fit stud stretched himself over her small body. His big head hovered over her bare front side and his hand cupped her right breast as his tongue circled its exposed supple nipple.

He opened his mouth wide, covering a section of her breast beyond her areola, and then he hungrily sucked while lifting his head, his lips squeezing tight, pulling her boob into a point with only her tender nipple in his mouth. He let it free, her tit jiggling back into its lovely shape, contained within his hand. He chased after her nipple again with his tongue and repeated the process to make her sigh. He then planted a deep kiss on her mouth, her lips welcoming his with ignited passion, as he assertively kneaded and squeezed her bare breast, imprinting his fingers into the full taut form and causing her nipple to protrude between his thumb and forefinger, red, excitedly stiff and wet in his saliva.

The volume was low on our stereo, but even so, the deep pulsing beats made Kaden's whispers difficult to hear from outside. "Aw fuck, you have great tits."

"God Kaden, we shouldn't."

"I'm partial to a fuller size, but your nipples are so fucking cute."

Camille's tits weren't huge but they were anything but small. Kaden was intentionally giving her shit just to tease.

"You're such an asshole!" she giggled, causing her tit to juggle in his hand. "Should I start giving my assessment now?"

He settled more of his weight on top of her, his face inches below hers, and he gave her boob a firm squeeze. "Let me guess—I'm an egotistical jerk who doesn't respect women."

She opened her mouth to correct him, but he cut her off. "Ah-ah-aah! I'm not done yet. I'm also devilishly handsome and I pack enough between my legs to make any woman scream, and what girl doesn't love a big dick."

Whatever Camille was planning to say was lost, having been thrown off by his brazen boasting and the thought of a large dick capable of making her scream, and so she instead rolled her eyes and then shook her head to feign more annoyance.

However tactlessly arrogant he might've sounded, they both knew he was right, and so he proceeded to call her out on it. "Look at you, you're such a tease."

"I am not a tease," she said, surprised by the demeaning, out-of-the-blue insult.

"Bullshit. Your sexy little butt has been cunningly teasing me since the day I met you."

"Oh my God!" She thinned her eyes, getting tough, before threatening, "Go ahead, call me a tease again!" She attempted to force her leg under Kaden's to position her knee at his nuts, but using his weight he made it impossible and kept her legs spread outside of his own.

"No, no, no, padawan, we play nice here."

"You've never played nice."

"I have played extremely nice considering how badly you've teased me." He slid down the couch, hooking her flimsy boxer shorts and preparing to strip them down. "Tonight though... Tonight it's payback time! I'm gonna teach you what it means to tease Kid Kaden."