Deep Down Inside Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to drag her boxer shorts down her hips and she protested. "Is this honestly your best game? Payback?" Despite the jab she lifted her ass and let the boxers clear it.

Her raised hips had pushed her thin line of soft pubic hair up to his nose, and a flash of hunger lit up his blue eyes. Unable to hide how badly he wanted to devour her gorgeous enticing pussy, his voice lost all playfulness and turned assertive with a scary amount of lust, "If you really wanna see my game..." She dropped her ass back onto the couch and his mouth followed her pussy down where his lips sealed to the naked, slender opening.

The sensation was immediate, her legs spreading and her head jerking back to face the armrest. "No, no, no, Kaden," she protested and grabbed a handful of his thick wavy hair. "We can't. We just can't."

Kaden sat up, and let her crawl out from under him. He stood up and began to strip his pants down his hairy thighs and then kick them under the coffee table.

The sight of his cock—not fully hard, not fully to size, but perfectly shaped, the head a sculpture in itself, and capable of fulfilling even the greediest woman's desires—the sight of that beautifully massive cock rattled Camille's nerves again, and she slid off the couch and kneeled at the table's edge. She brought the glass bong to her lips and sparked the lighter over remnants in the bowl in an attempt to regain her courage. She was nude except for the camisole in a ring around her waist. I took in the sight of her, the profile of her sleek back, the perfect posture curve down to her butt, which rested on her heels. Goddamn!

My Instagram model wife and my tan, muscle-laden friend were alone in my living room totally naked, and the vibe it created was so strong the color from the dim canister lights resonated with their lust giving off a pinkish hue. While Camille was gathering her courage to confront a nude man who wasn't her husband, Kaden's eyes took several laps over her smooth skin, studying her sleek back and slim limbs. He tilted his head for a better view of her taut seated ass, its flawless, rounded form just too inviting to let go of. As her lungs filled with smoke and she parted from the bong, he zeroed in on her tits and rubbed a finger along his jaw and smiled with horny approval.

Kaden took a step closer, so that when a still kneeling Camille sensed his encroaching presence she found herself in quite the predicament—a huge, semi-erect cock dangled right at her eye level. She laughed with a cloud of smoke and shook her head dismissively. "Um, that's a little intimidating."

"Better get on his good side."

"My God, you really have to work on your lines. Has any woman ever fallen for this crap?"

Kaden reached out, gingerly taking up her hand, and then he positioned it on his meaty girth. My wife didn't resist, and in fact took hold of it as he let go. And when she couldn't close her fingers around its thickness, her mouth dropped open in amazement. With a silly sense of awe she looked up at Kaden and he couldn't even pretend to contain his obscene pride. Her attention returned to the monster, where the fucking thing dwarfed her hand and swelled to an even fuller size the instant she stroked it. Being just a foot away and pointing straight at her face, she grew excited watching the head inflate once her hand stretched the skin up towards the end. She stroked him and couldn't take her eyes off his cock, horny as hell for its beauty and size.

"If I do this for you, will you behave yourself until Alex gets home?"

"Promise," he agreed, "That is, as long as you can behave yourself."

She rolled her eyes once more, but her lust had already come to a boil, her breathing deepening and somewhat unsteady. But her gaze went back to his cock, and she quietly murmured, "Wow." Then up to his smug face, "OK, Bobby told me you had a nice dick, but wow—just wow."

"So it was Bobby! Now it all makes sense—she told you all about The Beast and then you ran out and bought one for yourself."

"You never give up."

"Not when I can't lose."

Her small hand gracefully ran up and down his shaft, her pussy aching as it continued to inflate in size. "And you think you can't lose with me, huh?"

"I know so."

"Jeeze, do you honestly just get off on being full of yourself."

"I don't know about that, I'd rather get off on you being full of me." He nodded his head towards his cock, boldly instructing her to get her mouth on it and get busy.

She goofed up her mouth over his insinuation. "My God, you truly are the biggest asshole!" she rebuked, while also lengthening her strokes, using her whole arm to pump his cock from the base up to the bulbous head. "You know the last guy who talked that way to me got an earful and spent a sad night alone."

He laughed her off with the utmost confidence and then caressed the side of her face. "You know I love you, Camille, but half the fun is getting you bent outta shape."

"And there we have it! You want to fuck a bitch! Why is that? Does fucking a bitch make the big strong man feel superior?"

He laughed it off again, but this time in such a way that it allowed for a question of truth to remain, and then rebutted with a tinge of sarcasm, "I've wanted to fuck you because you are beyond amazing in every way."

"You so don't deserve this," she said yet hadn't stopped stroking him despite running her mouth, in fact her escalating excitement for his cock had her pumping him harder. Maybe that's why I was less surprised than I should've been when she turned her attention solely to his cock and declared, "OK, Beast, I guess we're really going to do this." She reached out her tongue, parted her sweet lips, and then smoothed them over the shiny cock like it was a bellyache of a lollipop.

Just hearing my wife call his dick "The Beast" turned me on as much as watching her take his cock into her mouth, possibly because it bolstered the connection between her big plastic friend and Kaden's real deal. With freshly awakened lust she hollowed her cheeks and hungrily swallowed the head of my friend's huge dick. Her tongue poked at her cheeks as it slaved over his cock from within the confines of her wet, warm mouth, causing Kaden's mouth to distort into an O and moan, "Ohhhhh yeah!

"Mmmmm..." she moaned a mouthful, completely giving into temptation and savoring my arrogant friend's legendary cock.

As with everything my wife does she sucked him off with nuanced perfection—her torso rhythmically swaying, her hand moving like a violinist's on a bow and her face beaming up as if feeling the sun. But for all her sensual grace, she was getting truly nasty sucking another man's cock. I mean, it was Camille—Camille who'd always had something to say about Kaden's disrespectful, womanizing ways, Camille who'd once said she wanted to kill the guy—and yet there she was, on her knees, worshiping the asshole's big dick. Her contradicting sexual behavior was not lost on Kaden either, a guy who'd only just that evening instructed a room full of men to take out as many pussies as possible. That guy now fed his cock to one of the strongest, most principled and gorgeous women alive and she was loving it. It was such a bizarre turn of events, and he moaned, "Ummm-ummm-ummmmmm..." while laughing in his throat. He stood in a wide domineering stance, his hands locked behind his hard butt, and dimples punched into his cheeks from a tight lipped gloating smile. "Ummmm-oh-yeah!"

She stopped and her tongue followed a vein up his shaft, circled the lip of the crown, and then she swallowed it up between her lips again. Her neck elongated to take what looked like three inches of the hard meaty monster into her mouth. "Oh shit, Camille, mmmmmm...oh my God, girl!" Kaden growled in surprise and moved his hands to her shoulders. Her hollowed cheeks crushed their captive as her mouth slid back to just the head again. "Ohhhh-shit yeah, that's really nice."

She glanced toward her phone on the table, which I took to mean she was thinking of me, and feeling an inkling of guilt. But her insatiable lust could not be staved and with a desirous gleam in her eye she went right back down on Kaden's dick, bobbing her head quickly, giving his cock a ton of nasty love, and making Kaden moan out, "Mmmmmm-Goddamn that's incredible."

She moved a hand to his hip, leaving only the one around the base, allowing her to suck on more of his slippery shaft. The sizable O her mouth formed as it hugged his shaft depicted its considerable girth. Her nostrils flared, sucking in air, as she salivated all over that awesome fucking dick. "Uh, shit. Fuck that's good, Camille. Oh yeah, your sweet tongue is all over The Beast."

She'd inched her body forwards, so her neck didn't elongate as far and now she could squeeze in another delicious inch of his manhood. Kaden's hands shot to the back of her head as the wonderful sensations of her sexy mouth spread further down his cock. "Oh shit... oh shit... mmmmm..." He caressed the side of her face, partially covering her ear and cheek, and cupped the back of her head just under her ponytail.

"Um yeah! That's too nice, Camille. Um yeah! Oh-ho that tongue. Mmmm... there you go. Let's see what you got. Um oh yeah, that's it, there you go! Ohhhh... there you go..."

Camille went down further, stuffing her mouth full of the studly handsome but frustratingly arrogant bastard's thick monster. She'd lost that gorgeous sweep under her jaw as her jaw stretched wide over The Beast. Her eyes turned glassy and her cheeks hollowed deeper as they vacuum-sealed over the cylindrical shape of his fat shaft inside. I could tell she tried to smile but her mouth was way too full and even her nose stretched in the process.

She began fanatically bobbing, intent on pleasuring his amazing cock better than any girl before, taking in what would've been more than half my length and causing Kaden to moan continuously, "Ummm-hmmm-hmmm-hmmmmm..." and laugh in his throat.

The snug fit caused her eyelids to flutter as the crown neared her throat, exemplifying the determination it took to accommodate his boast worthy behemoth, and having him that deep made her salivate profusely, so as her lips slid up his shaft they left a fresh coat of glistening spit. "Ummm, yeah, fuck are you going down on my dick! Mmmmmm-fuck, I wanna feel the the embodiment of perfection take me in her throat. Mmmmm-Camille, I wanna feel your throat on my dick."

Several more repetitions and saliva dripped onto her chin and she stopped to wipe her mouth. She then attacked his cock with her tongue, swiping it up the underside as she pressed it to his abbed-out stomach. Kaden watched on in disbelief and pure satisfaction as one of the hottest women he'd ever seen gave his head a playful nip, and then smiled in a way that wrinkled her nose, before once again opening up and sucking his cock back into her mouth.

"Fuck you are something. You got the looks, all that handstand yoga, almost beat me at tennis, and you handle a man like a champ. Ummmm... yes you do!"

She pulled off, stroking his big fat cock aggressively, and peered up at his wild blue eyes. "Almost? I think you mean I did beat you at tennis."

"Oh-ho-ho, my," he laughed, as she ignored his derision in favor of more of his appreciative cock, making a loud slurp noise as if it were a power move against him. "We'll play a full game, and then we can talk. Ummmm-mmmm." He gave a small thrust forward, making her gulp. "Mmmmmm-yeah, In the end I always win." He thrust again. "Mmmm-shit, nobody beats Kid Kaden. Mmmmm!" His hands were still on her head, and he kept thrusting his hips as she came down, forcing Camille to go faster. "Um-mmmm! Yeah, no one beats me, girl. Mmmmm-not even a superstar like you. Mmmm-fuck—Little Miss Superstar whose hot mouth is feeling real good!"

She pulled free just long enough to mockingly say, "Oh, is the big strong man feeling superior?"

He eased her head back down and coaxed his dick back into her mouth. "Mmmm-mmm-mmm, fuck, just keep it going, Little Miss Superstar."

He began to thrust a little more assertively and her hand slipped from the base of his dick and down his hip to grace his thigh, where she could regulate his movement with a gentle shove in case it became too much. His big hand replaced hers, so now he gripped both the back of her head and his cock, bringing the two together, feeding her like a stubborn child. Camille sat on her heels, leaning her body forward to reach, her tits swinging as her head moved to and fro along the stunningly huge erection. His butt clenched, he thrust forwards and Camille gulped. Spit dribbled down her chin and this time she didn't bother to wipe it away.

"Oh, damn girl! Mmmmm-fucking yeah, just like that! Oh yeah!"

On one level, the arrogance she bestowed upon him pissed me off. All those times we'd fucked with Kaden, making him crave what he couldn't have, it seemed like wasted effort as I watched her plunge her mouth over the real live Beast. It pissed me off that Kid Kaden was muy triumphant—looking down on that hot, teasing piece-of-ass as he fed dick to her bratty mouth—had her on her knees, even—flat out worshiping his big fat dick. And on some other level my jealousy was firing on all cylinders to produce its firebrand of excitement, and I loved every demoralizing moment.

Her ponytail and ribbon swatted the back of his hand as he guided her head forwards. She eased to a stop, made her lips full and luscious to kiss just the tip, right at the urethra, and batted her eyelashes up at him, those big blue eyes slightly teary and simultaneously so cute and sexy that Kaden had to growl, "Oh man, you're too much. You're fucking making The Beast happier than you could possibly know."

Camille's pretty face slanted to the side of the long erect penis before her, ran a warm tongue along the ridged bottom and then back down the rounded top, smearing the spit left from blowing him and adding to it with the saliva spilling off her tongue. She licked and lip-nibbled corn on the cob style with defiance in her eyes. Lowering her face, she aligned her eyes with the top of the long sparkly shaft, while from under it she mouthed the words, "Wowie!" and then ducked her still defiant eyes behind it only to pop back up, suggesting it was so massive she could play peek-a-boo behind it. My god did I love her for throwing decorum to the wind and getting nasty with my friend's big, fat cock just for fun.

Kaden felt differently, however, she had some sucking to do, and so he angled his erection against her cheek and slid it back until the sizable tip was centered on her smiling lips. "Come on, Camille. Come on, we're not done yet." He teasingly nudged,

She rolled her eyes. "You really don't deserve this." Nevertheless, she opened her mouth and allowed the bulbous head to be guided back in. Her ponytail now sat in his fist like a handle and he pulled down, dropping her head an inch and tilting it back, so when he thrust forwards his big, fat cock took a downward path into her tight luscious mouth. The angle and position forced her to look him straight in the eye as he thrust again and again while she lovingly sucked and tongued his hard, veiny dick. I could see the heat being exchanged in their gaze, their mounting lust for one another, and how badly they both wanted this.

"Mmmm-goddamn that's it. That's what I like to see." He moved his other hand to her head as well, placing it so his wrist blocked my view, and began pumping his cock in more vigorously. "Ummm-mmm oh yeah..." After a minute or so Camille was making guttural gulps, sounding as if the bulbous head momentarily blocked her throat. I could tell she was trying to suppress the sound, holding her breath at just the right time, self conscious about coming off as lewd, but it only made it sound strained and that somehow just added to the antagonism of a cock nearly forced into her throat.

He had one-hundred percent of her attention now and she was all his. He did a move where he flexed his shoulders, loosening up his body, psyching himself out as he stared down into my wife's gorgeous face on his dick. He struck a pose, leaning back with his hips forward, so Camille's line of sight extended up his toned abs, past the ledged plates of his chest, over his strong jaw and into his wild blue eyes. "Ha-yeah-mmmmm... look at you!" He was looking sexy and feeling like a huge stud—and, considering the most beautiful woman I'd ever met was fervently sucking his dick, he absolutely was a fucking stud. The way he came off right then I couldn't imagine any chick not finding him godlike and sexy—not even the confident, self-made woman who'd once called him a big man-baby. I know she wasn't a huge fan of serving up blowjobs, so the fact she tolerated the kind of BJ that made her gurgle could only mean she was really horny for the hot stud's engorged manhood.

"Mmmm, Camille, mmm-mmm-mmmmmmm.... You're so fucking hot, mmmmm-yeah you are. Mmmm-picture perfect Such a sweet mouth."

Her ponytail hung out of his fist and swung wildly as she bobbed her pretty head. Drool had seeped all over her chin and a drip began to dangle from his shaft. She pushed out her tongue, savoring the bottom of his cock as it glided over it. It struck the strand of dangling saliva and broke it loose, so that it fell down into the cleavage of her tits. She hooked the tip of her tongue, digging up against the hard mass of flesh as it plunged in and out of her mouth, and Kaden sure liked the feel of that, grunting out, "Oh damn! Mmm-mmm-yeah, fuck Camille. Mmm-mmmm-oh Goddamn that feels good! Mmmm-that's some tongue yoga. Mmm-mmm-oh fuck, the hot ass yoga queen is doing some tongue yoga. Fuck you are a pretty sight. Mmm-mmm-so fucking pretty!"

What happened next completely blew my mind. I watched intently as Camille rubbed her hand up and down his thigh, progressively lowering it to his calves, at which point she let go and reached behind herself. Her hand disappeared between her legs, and then her ass rolled back as she began to rub her own pussy. I could see her forearm twitching and knew she was going at it fast and hard. Her ass grinded against her fingers, and the sexy rhythm worked its way up her arched body so her drooled on tits rubbed his hard thighs.

"Mmm-mmm-yeah, play with your pussy. Mmm-mmm-goddamn play with yourself while you keep sucking my cock! Mmm-mmm-fuck you are sucking me good! Mmm-mmm-yeah-mmmm-fuck yeah!"

She played with herself harder and Kaden thrusted even more enthusiastically into her luscious mouth, intensifying the strained gulping noise emanating from her throat everytime the bulbous head jammed up the passageway. I gently stroked my cock from behind the barbecue as I watched in disbelief, careful to keep a slow pace because I was ready to come at how ridiculously hot my wife looked gagging on my friend's dick.

They'd both pushed their bodies to the limit to achieve a level of fitness and their nude forms really showed it off. Camille had a soft looking ass and legs but was incredibly tight bodied, and Kaden was lean and muscular and both of them knew how to move their bodies to highlight their personalities. Camille gyrated her round ass with the grace of a dancer, bending her low back to show off her flexibility, her sleek neck and pretty head bobbing like a bird's, pleasuring his massive cock until it was rock hard. And Kaden was all power—his body loose but as he thrust forward his triceps fired and his forearms shredded while bringing her head forward and then his abs and ass flexed as he pumped his cock further into her mouth and she slavishly pleasured each and every inch. He was chiseled hard to her toned soft. His hyper masculinity was the perfect compliment to her feminine beauty. They looked so hot and sexy together I was actually getting the real kind of jealous.