Deep Down Inside Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped for a moment and slurped her tongue over his saliva drenched head. She sucked back all the spit which had accumulated in her mouth while his cock had been thumping at the entrance to her throat, clearing it so she could speak, and with a big smile, her lips swollen and red, she complimented him sounding one hundred percent sincere.

"I'll give you this, you have a really nice dick."

"Oh yeah? You think?"

A hand was still at work on her pussy and she answered his question by broadening her pretty smile and placing her other hand around his cock, stroking him and fingering herself with the same rhythm.

"Just glad to see you and The Beast working out your differences."

She laughed and then went down on him quickly and pulled off making a sucking pop.

"Oh yeah, he likes that. He loves that."

She went down a few more times, ending with another sucking pop.

"Fuck, you do love a big dick, don't you?"

She batted her eyelashes before going down and staying there, her lips creeping forwards, as the big head pushed on her throat. There were only four inches of his shaft left unsheathed, so she'd taken in the equivalent of my dick, and had to be real close to breaching her throat. She came off with another pop.

"Oh my God. Fuck yeah, you two are gonna be besties."

"I don't know about that," she said, tapping her throat and indicating that he might be a little too much for her to handle. Nevertheless, she dropped her head on his dick and resumed sucking him off like a real goddamn trouper.

Kaden still had her ponytail in a fist, but he'd moved his other hand up to his chest, so I could see her eyes again. They were glazed over and the tip of her nose was bright red. She'd never looked back at her phone, and the lust in her eyes overshadowed any inkling of guilt as she kept them locked with Kaden's and continued to give him surely the best blowjob of his life.

His butt cheeks began to flex rapidly as he shoved The Beast in faster and more forcefully. Another strand of saliva dropped down between her cleavage only to have yet another reform almost immediately. The gulping sound grew wetter and more pronounced. She then moaned with her mouth stuffed full of his stubborn erection adding another truly visceral noise.

Kaden took in the sight of my wife sucking on his dick like a little porno chick and licked his chops. He pushed out his lips and smiled, seeming cruelly satisfied to have such a gorgeous class-act who considered herself too good for him now getting nasty and doing everything she could to get him off.

They continued like that for several minutes, staring each other down, his cock noisily taking her mouth and Kaden muttering, "Fuck yeah, suck it! Oh fuck yeah, suck my big dick." It stopped when he squinted with an evil look in his eye, and then he slowed his pace to say, "You're a fucking trouper, girl. It's just too bad you can't handle all of me." He shook his big dick, making it bounce.

"Such an asshole," she said, catching her breath as her chin dripped with saliva.

Presenting it like a challenge she couldn't handle was a pretty obvious ploy, and Camille was not amused by cheap tactics, but nevertheless she took the tip of the monster between kissing lips, not yet obliging him but making an initial move in that direction. In yet another sexy move, she withdrew her hand from her pussy and presented two wet fingers to Kaden's protruding dick. Where her lips had kissed it, she ran the fingers over the smooth helmet shape, adding her juice to the accumulation of her saliva. She petted his dick like a big critter, lifted her head toward his face and finally answered his question. "I think I'll leave that to one of the class acts from Lucy's"

It was meant as a burn, they both sneered at one another, Camille reclaiming some of her dignity and Kaden laughing it off. "I'm cool with that," he said, pulling her head back towards his dick. "Now come to daddy."

She squinted shrewdly at the 'daddy' line, prompting Kaden to run with it, "Come on Camille, daddy wants his dick sucked." He nudged her lips, and despite her furrowed eyebrows she opened her mouth's disapproving scowl so he could ease in 'daddy's' dick. He resumed pumping it between her swollen lips, over her snaking tongue and squeezing it into her stuffed mouth, leaving her throat well alone.

After a minute more of watching her succumb to his big, fat cock as she intently stared into his eyes and played with her pussy, I had to slow down on my own cock. The sound of Camille gulping on my friend's dick alongside Lana Del Rey's sensual textured voice pouring from our high-mounted speakers, and Kaden grunting words of gratitude and praise, had me on the verge of coming and I needed to hold off.

Her lower eyelids twitched at the feel of his cock pressing at her throat. Kaden looked up at our vaulted roof like it was heaven and spewed words to anyone up there who could hear. "Goddamn that's good-mmmmm! I'm close, really close. Oh yeah, mmm-mmm-there you go, Camille. Mmmm-mmmm-yeah, just like that. Mmmmmm-mmmm-shit that's it! Yes! Fuck! YES!" Camille, still seated on her heels and torturing her sweet pussy with circling fingers, looked as if she were struggling to keep her eyes open. Her face elongated and her jaw dropped as his fat, long cock was so far into her mouth that only three inches remained. Kaden had got his way after all, and now had his manhood buried in my wife's throat. His persistence had worn her down, and he was loving the results.

Camille wasn't bobbing anymore, she was moving side to side working it in as his baby strokes crowded the tight, soft passage with the engorged head of his cock. Given his length he had to be one or two inches deep in her throat. Up until then Camille had displayed smooth controlled movements, but she was forcing her body to do things it wasn't meant to do, fighting back reflexes and survival instincts, and her face and shoulders vibrated with tension.

"Mmm-yeah, fuck, daddy's cock likes. Mmm-yeah, fuck, go all the way down. Mmm-yeah, fuck, go at it all the way down."

His hands tightly held onto my wife's head, and he maintained his baby strokes but his restraint was unraveling as his orgasm seemed imminent.

She came off for air, and then went right back down, with a little helpful persuasion by Kaden's big hands. Earlier she'd suppressed her gulping sounds in an attempt not to be lewd, but with her throat muscles in constant spasm the sound went unregulated and became guttural, wet and squishy. Kaden was losing it now, his baby strokes shifting to full on thrusting.

"Mmmm-yeah Camille, you got it! Mmmm-fuck, got it! Mmmm-yeah, taking it all! Mmmm-sucking it all. Mmmm-yeah, all of it. Mmm-all of it going in. Mmmm-sucking my fucking cock all the fucking way in!" He looked down as he thrust harder, his dick not just nudging around in her throat but pumping in and out. Camille panted in garbled moans and finger fucked herself frantically. "Mmmm-fuck you are pretty. Mmmm-look at you. So pretty-Fuck! Mmmm-look at your pretty face... Mmm-shit, loving on my cock. Fuck I'm... Mmmm-shit! Shit I'm... Fuck-I'm gonna... Mmmm-uh-gonna come. Uh-shit, FUCK!"

Sweat trickled down his face. Her full tits bumped against his thighs. His fingers turned white clutching her head. A tear trickled down her cheek. Her red nose fluctuated fighting for bursts of air. His ass flexed and jerked forwards fucking his dick into her throat. Even another inch had started to disappear. And just as I finally believed it would, and that my wife might actually deepthroat The Beast within an inch of its entirety, Kaden went tense from head to toe and froze.

He pulled out part way, and Camille, knowing what was coming, sealed her lips tightly around the shaft as his balls contracted and rose up the base. His dick throbbed and his ass cheeks pinched together. Camille's eyes widened as his come gushed into my wife's mouth.

I couldn't take it and shot a load against the barbecue as Camille's head jerked back, having received a second blast of Kaden's come. His eyes were clenched, his mouth opened to scream but issuing only a fractured groan that drowned out Lana Del Rey's singing. Though it sounded like an animal dying it was a distinctly male sexual triumph.

"Ooooughhh-goddamn I'm coming. Oooooo-mmmmm-get it. Get it! Ooo-get... Get it! Ooo-all. GET... IT... ALL..."

His ass flexed and his dick pulsed again. Camille winced, her mouth now flooded with my arrogant friend's semen.

"Ooooughhh-yeah, GET-IT! Oooo-God! Oooooo-mmmmm!"

The next jet must've hit her throat, and a small dainty cough allowed a tiny glob of his semen to shoot out and splatter in a line running up his shaft. Another glob had escaped but spurted downwards, landing in a drip running down her chin. He blasted again, his body shaking and Camille's brow stitched together as she struggled to contain the hot load filling up her mouth. That seemed to be it, and his body began to relax, only to convulse as one final jet of come gushed over her tongue.

"Ooohhh-yeah. Uh-Goddamn that's it, you got me. Ooohhh-you really got me. Oooohh-that's good. Ooooh-that's so fucking good, Camille."

His hands eased off her head and she slowly pulled back from his dick, being careful not to make a huge mess. His big fat dick was coated in his thick white come. As it came completely out, its head covered in what looked like hot icing, a stubborn sticky strand stayed connected to her luscious, swollen lips. From the shape of her mouth there was a huge load inside. She winced and swallowed, not once but three separate times. Her throat rose and fell, and each time it did, I knew my wife was ingesting another man's come into her little sexy tummy.

After clearing her mouth, she looked up at him with a toothy smile, as if she'd just done something both embarrassing and amazing. The single drip running down her sexy chin was worth a poster. Kaden kept his gooey dick less than an inch from her smile, until Camille closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of it up to the urethra. The top of the head touched her upper lip, leaving more sticking strands between them, and then her tongue circled the head and she sucked the gooey shaft inside her mouth once again. He was inside a good way, and her cheeks fluctuated as her tongue swabbed over his shaft, so that when he did disengage his cock from her mouth it was nice and sparkling clean.

"Man, that was... I don't even know what that was," he said, running a hand through his hair. "You are something, really something."

"That I am," she said, sounding her old self again. "And do you think you can now behave yourself until my husband gets home?" she kidded, as her tongue retrieved the drip on her chin.