Deep Down Inside Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass had risen so that the purplish head of his cock sat right at the base of her slick pussy. The wetness coming from inside her now wrapped around his shaft as he continued sawing it longways through her and moving it about.

"You don't have one good bone in your body, do you?"

"No," he laughed unapologetically, "but I do have a bad one."

"God you're just so full of yourself."

His cockhead was entirely over her pussy, his fingers having moved up his shaft to just below his urethra and pushing the head into the divide.

"We're wasting time, Camille, and once you get a taste you know you'll know you'll wanna savor this."

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, as his cock head teased her eager pussy. "Mmmm-God, I'm your friend's wife, we-"

He spoke over her in a rush of testosterone, "You're his hot as fuck wife who I wanna fuck so bad I could give a shit about him right now."

He ran his cock upwards with more pressure, the head submerging itself sideways.

"Oh fuck, Kaden, I want it just as bad, and that's why I can't-ahhhhh-gaaawwwwd!"

She was cut off in an explosion of ecstasy, her butt had risen just far enough for Kaden to slip his cockhead into the tight, slippery canal, expanding her labia from parentheses into a strained O.

I reached outward into the room, blood drumming in my ears. I screamed no, but the sound never escaped my throat.

"Awww-God! Mmmmmmm-I... Kaden... mmmm... ahhhh-my-God!"

His hand moved away from his cock up to the top of her ass, and, spreading his rock-toughened fingers wide apart, he pushed her butt down just enough for her opened slit to swallow The Beast's head.

This wasn't happening, everything unreal, and yet so vividly real I couldn't stand it. I leaned against the doorway and held both sides of the wall, flashing back on all the fun my wife and I shared in our bed, playing with the huge dildo, playing with fire.

"Goddam, you're so fucking hot!"

"Fuck your such an asshole! Mmmmmm!"

"That's right, blame me if it makes you feel better." He pulled down on her ass but she resisted. The two opposing forces became small slow strokes with his big cock just barely inside her tight juicy pussy. She struggled inside and out, and it wasn't because she didn't want him inside her, it's because she did! "Uhhh yeah! God, I'm gonna do you so nice!"

"Oh my God! Mmmmm-I can't let him see me like this."

"Then it's a good thing he isn't here."

A sudden reflex left me standing straight up, fists clenched, but I made it no further than that.

She'd ceased resisting his hands and he lifted his hips from the bed, gently pumping the fat head of his dick between her bowed, glistening labia. Her gorgeous, nude body began to rock forward and back, her full tits rubbing over his chest. Her face closed in on his until she kissed him.

"See, this isn't so bad, is it?"

Mindlessly my hand slipped inside of my shorts and found a hard dick.

She whimpered a breathy admission of her defeat and her vagina seeped stream after stream of lubrication down his long, thick rod.

"God, Kaden, you have no idea how badly I want to keep going. Mmmmm-but I can't let him find us like this."

"Uhhh-after putting you in that movie you really think he'll care?"

"This isn't the same!" she asserted with a rapturous shiver in her voice.

"No, Camille," he said with a devilish grin of satisfaction. "No it isn't."

"Oh fuck!" She shouted in a burst of self anger and sunk her aching-to-be-fucked pussy down on his stiff-as-a-railroad-spike cock. She buried its delicious head deeper within her, her eyes shooting open and focused on nothing as she was treated to a full body rush of excitement. There was a split second of silence and then she breathed an uncontrollable, passionate moan that caused me to take a step back.

"Oooooooh... Ohhhhh...". She grabbed Kaden's hair just above his ears, and panicked, "Slow, slow slow!"

Kaden did go slow, pushing his stiff cock upwards and her butt relaxed. Her tight, waxed smooth slit was stretched in a big circle, with the dim lighting making the wet sparkle. Camille's body once again shuddered in excitement and secretions cascaded down along the shaft's raised veins, pouring out from her beyond-ready-to-be-fucked vagina. His cock steadily inched its way inside and back out, turning her whole butt pink with heat.

"What are we doing," she said in a choked plea, and rubbed her upper lip on his neck, pulling it back to expose white sparkling teeth.

"You know exactly what we're doing," he gloated as he pushed up just a bit quicker and deeper.

She gasped and then creakily invoked, "Oooh-God, Please, you have to go slow or I'm going to scream."

"Isn't that the point?" His dick did not deter, continuing to push forwards, dividing the outer slit and squeezing into her sensitive interior. But he did scooch down the bed an inch, his stiff cock getting a more direct angle of penetration into her receptive, aching pussy.

"Better?"

"Oh God! OK, OK, that is better." She courageously raised her ass into the air and then jerked down. Her stretched vagina was so tight the length of his shaft scrunched up and bulged trying to fit. Then came a high pitched outburst of, "Holy shit! Oooooohhhh..." It had been the way Camille rolled her hips that made such an exciting difference, tilting them as she started coming down and then straightening them midway, redirecting his cock straight up the pathway to her womb.

Kaden savored the skin on skin feel of his unprotected cock snug in her hot, dripping pussy. "Oh yeah, fuck is that tight. Ummm... That's what I'm talking about. Ummm yeah... Fuck, do you have a sweet pussy."

"Ohhhh God, Kaden, we need to be quick.... Mmmmmmm! I don't want him to see me like this!"

"Damn, Camille," he laughed. "First you want to go slow and now quick. You begged to wait for Alex and now you're concerned he'll come home. Uhhhh-fuck, you are all over the place."

"Mmmm-God, I didn't think it would be like this." She threw her head side to side and her fingernails stabbed into his shoulders. She was already climaxing, not a big one, but she was drowning in euphoria and breathing heavily into his ear.

His slick, unprotected erection stretched open her waxed smooth lips, and the inner folds were glowing red in her excitement. I thought Camille was going to pass out as I watched it plunge in and out of her. It was too much for my aroused jealousy to take but paralysis rooted me to the ground.

I withdrew my hand from my pants. I wasn't supposed to see this. It wasn't intended for my eyes. After months of toying with him, allowing him to get just close enough to the honeypot to lust after her more than ever, and then yanking that pot away, denying him the fruits of his labor—the sonofabitch had finally turned our game against us. His dick was in my wife's honeypot and she was spreading that honey all over him. She couldn't help herself. And if she knew I was watching she'd feel burning shame, and that's hard on any marriage, even one as complicated as ours.

I stepped back away from the room and pulled my hand from my pants before they could notice me, and proceeded back down the hall and through the dark doorway to our office.

I felt for the laptop on the desk and carefully carried it into the hall, the sounds of passionate intercourse flooding out of the bedroom—the creaking, the groaning and grunting, the slapping bodies and just the overall steamy milieu of wild, raw sex had come into play since I'd peeked in on them. She moaned a frail, submissive cry, giving in to her lover, allowing his massive cock to tantalize her married pussy into being his for one hot, nasty night.

I felt my consciousness wane as my body tipped backwards. I stumbled towards the stairs as she screamed out, "Mmm-oh God, oh God, ohmygawd, YES! Ohmygawd, you're really doing it... oh God, don't stop... ooooohhh... yeeessss.... yeeeessss..."

I was dizzy and thought I really would pass out by the time I'd reached the bottom of the stairs. I rushed for the couch, set the laptop on the table. The browser window was still open and it displayed the Pornhub website. I must've been in shock, I don't know how else to explain it, because I sort of fell into autopilot and began to deal with the next biggest problem in my life, which was the 115K views on Pornhub, and the real possibility of our movie spreading all over the web.

I loaded up Pornhub's front page to see if maybe the video was trending down, making its removal less urgent. The front page popped up and I said, "Shit!" outloud before covering my mouth. My wife's movie was in the number two slot. It was number two on the front page, meaning it was trending at number two out of all categories, not just amateur! My God, the number of views had skyrocketed.

I kept myself calm and clicked over to the movie's page. Under the player window was more information, and I saw a 52 next to the comments tab. To me that seemed like a lot of comments, and I expanded the comments section and took a minute to skim through them before deleting them and the movie for good.

Right at the top:

-Your face says it all. You love that big cock in you.

I wondered if her face looked the same as Kaden fucked her in the room upstairs, right at that very moment. My chest became painfully hollow, and to fight the pain I distracted myself by reading on.

-Too hot. What's her name?

-Busted that pussy wide open. No fake pornstar bullshit here.

-I got a huge dick just like that. I wanna fuck you, baby. Send message please!

There was something comforting about reading the white print on the pitch-bkack page. It was a safe space for me to get off on my hedonistic obsession sharing my wife. I was so sure about my feelings when it was all neatly arranged on a page. And for the moment it was a place for me to free my jealousy as my wife indulged in another man's very real cock.

My attention was forced from the computer when I heard the bed start to groan, a deep sound that traveled through the walls. We didn't have a box spring, it was actually the thick posted bed frame emanating a low creak at the wood joiners. I read on, trying to weave the sound of my wife's lovemaking into the comfort of anonymous postings.

-Need more. Best ass I've seen on this site hands down

-I'm eleven inches and I wanna make you scream. Message me so I can make your white pussy come all over my cock

-Wow. So gorgeous. So daring. Hottest video in months. I applaud the producer!

-Name?

-Bitch knows how to handle a cock

-Watched this twice. I need to know her name. I NEED TO KNOW HER NAME!

-More please

-I'm a well hung, in shape, good looking guy. I wanna see your ass oiled up. I know how to fuck your pussy hard. Message me.

-Need a name or links to more

And on and on and on...

I stopped reading and instead navigated to my Pornhub user account so I could delete our movie. In the world of my computer I had the power to do that, hit the delete key and make it all go away as if it had never happened at all. But as the page loaded it redirected me to the login and I realized my session had timed out at some point. I prepared to type in the password but my mind went blank. I'd asked Camille to pick one out for me and now I couldn't remember that shit. In that quiet moment I faintly heard their voices.

"Oh God, that's so... Wow, just... Ah... Wow... Ahhh-ahhh!"

"Too much for you?"

"Mmmmm-God no! Ahhh-ahhh, keep going! Mmmmm-ahhhh-yeaaahhh-mmmmm, my God, Kaden, you're... Ah... so Aaaahhh! Jeez you're in so far. Oh my God, oh jeez! Fuck, I'm going to come! Oh God-ahhhh, Kaden, uhmygawd I shouldn't be coming! God, yes! Yes! Ah-ah God you're deep! Ah-ah-ah... you're making me come. Ah-ah-ah..."

And then it hit me—the password—'B3ast'. Fuck, even her password was a harbinger to getting pounded by my friend's big dick.

I typed 'B3ast' to login and prepared to delete our movie. But at the last second I saw how many views it had racked up and was floored to discover it had climbed to 672K! My head spun so bad I could barely focus. Dear God, at the rate it had shot up it would break a million by midnight. Fuck, her Instagram posts only recieved a small fraction of that. My dick pulsed as I stroked it, thinking about a million wanking guys watching Camille take The Beast balls deep. I couldn't delete the movie. There was something there. I didn't know what, but a million fucking views for anything seemed huge. Pride began to fill in the painful emptiness in my chest. Any fallout from posting our movie would've happened by now anyway, so another 338K wouldn't mean shit. Except for me. I had to let it happen. One-fucking-million!

I played her movie back on the laptop and stroked my dick. 676K and climbing. Goddamn was Camille a hot piece of ass. Maybe I could accept her experiencing one night with Kaden. I'd pushed her towards him so many times, and we'd toyed with the idea for so long I couldn't possibly expect her to have a clear head about it. And it had taken a lot of fuckng guts and trust on her part in allowing me to show that movie at the bachelor party and she'd given me that. So maybe I could give her this. After everything she'd done for me, one passionate night with the dick of her dreams seemed oddly fair.

I continued stroking my dick, watching her drive the dildo into her sopping snatch on my laptop, but now I also sought out the sound from upstairs, which permeated through the whole house.

"Oh my God, YES! Harder Kaden! YES! Oh God it's deep! YES, YES! No, no, put it back in! Oh God yes that's it. Oh God! Oh fuck that's reaching everywhere, you asshole!"

Long gone were any thoughts of waiting for her husband, "Fuck! Yeah faster like that! Oh jeez YES! Even faster like that, YES! Oh God that's it! Oh-awwww! FUCK! Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, yes! Jesus! YES! YES! Ohhhhh-ohhhh-ohhhhhh..."

She came and she came hard, and so did I.

But Kaden was a different story, his horny ass just kept on going.

As my wife's screams settled down their creaking bed hit new heights. My dick deflated and the grinding thump began to wear on me like an unbalanced ceiling fan. And after ten more minutes of listening to the rock climber annihilate my wife's wet, little pussy it finally stopped with a loud guttural grunt.

Once they settled down I heard him call to her in the hallway, "Better than some plastic toy, huh? You'll need more than a glass of water to cool off after that."

"Oh yeah? Well your braggadocious absurdity is already cooling me off."

"Ha! I'll make a prediction right now—by the end of the night you'll be singing your praise again. How did it go? Oh yeah—'Fuck me, Kaden, fuck me with the big Beast of my dreamy-weemy-dreams!'"

"Ummm-yeah, don't get your hopes up." Her defiant nature was insurmountable.

She came briskly into view at the top of the stairs and descended with playfully quick steps, her tits bouncing inside her big night shirt. Her fashion model eyes caught me about midway down and she gasped in surprise. We stared at one another, both unsure how to handle the situation.

"Alex, you startled me. Did you just get here?"

"A few minutes ago."

Her descent slowed, pausing on each step, and then she noticed the laptop on the coffee table. She poorly disguised her concern with a fake, polite smile. "Oh, so you've been upstairs?"

Did she honestly think I might've missed her screaming to be fucked harder even if I hadn't? "I went up just to grab the laptop." I smiled back, like a bored housewife full of juicy dirt.

Seeing as I wasn't mad she hastened her pace and came towards me. "Then you were expecting to find..." She couldn't say it, allowing my mind to fill in the unspeakable.

"I don't know what I expected to find, and that's the fun of it, right?"

She approached with her arms out for a hug. "I waited for you, but..." She knew me too well, and that despite what I'd said I was indeed struggling with my feelings. "I waited but you never showed up..."

I scooped her against me and the feel of my wife in my arms, her firm warm body, had me moaning sweetly into her ear. Her soft breasts on my chest melted away my insecurity like a plastic bag over a flame. I slid her sweaty bangs to the side and a rush of love drew me to her lips. I kissed her passionately on the mouth until the world stopped spinning and nothing else mattered but the feel of her in my arms.

When we broke she caressed my face and let me see her big, blue fashion model eyes still dancing with satisfied excitement. Her nose was bright red and there were traces of tears beside either eye. We shared the strongest connection, our sensibilities melding, and no matter how many screaming orgasms Kaden pounded out of her he could never compete with that.

"Well that was something!" she said, breaking the silence with a joke.

I laughed, "Yeah, I'd say that was something alright."

"Was sending over my late night surprise a present to me or was I actually supposed to wait for you?"

She glowed with love and happiness, and if I told the truth, that Kaden had suckered her into fucking him, shame would set in and put a strain on everything. We'd have a longer conversation after things settled down, maybe in a week or so, and I'd ease her into the truth, but for now I couldn't have her beautiful moment turn ugly, and so I was a bit deceptive with my answer.

I picked up the big black dildo she'd left on the coffee table and waved it at her. "This one was definitely for you."

"Aren't you the sweetest? Thank you, my darling, kinky, crazy husband."

I pulled her crotch against my erection and she winced in pain. I asked if everything was alright and she explained as she ran a finger over the big black dildo, "Yeah, I'm just a little sore."

She then headed towards the downstairs bathroom to clean up, holding a hand over her sore crotch, "I seriously think he remodeled my vagina to fit a family of four."

Chapter 27: Big Influence

"Goddamn what a night, huh? You two are seriously crazy and I fucking looove it!"

He sat back down on the bed in nothing but his underwear.

"So like I said, Camille and I have something of a unique sex life, but you coming here tonight was a bit of a bold move, wouldn't you say?"

Camille had slipped past Kaden and went for the master shower, shutting the door behind her, so this was my chance to get an answer without her knowing the truth.

He pushed his thumb along his jaw and then looked at me with a cunning smile. "It's simple math. I mean, it was pretty obvious something was up with Camille. She's dropped more than a few hints. That whole trip to the wine country she was flirty as fuck, right? And once I realized you were showing me a movie of her ramming a big dildo up her snatch I pretty much pieced together you were cool with whatever brewed between your girl and me. You are cool with it, right?"

"I guess you could say that we're in the process of deciding what's cool. So you just drove over here?"

"No, I texted Camille to let her know I'd seen her movie and gave her shit about it. And we got into it a bit, and she kinda implied I should come over."

"Really?" I'd read their texts and I don't know how he could've construed she wanted him to pop on over and fuck her lights out based on that exchange. He was knowingly twisting the truth.