Deep Down Inside Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bought a fucking toy with my name on it!" He stopped thrusting and spanked her ass. "So come on, give up that pussy, girl!" She obliged and threw her body backwards, impaling herself on his massive cock, taking it nearly to the balls, for which she was rewarded with another loud spank. "Come on, Camille, gimme that pussy. Bring it back, let me see what you got. Uhngh!"

Camille, as fit as she was, effortlessly got her raised ass moving, sliding off his dripping cock and slamming right back onto it. She clawed the corners of the cushion lifting a shoulder and bending her neck to see Kaden behind her, crouched and dominating above her back, his eyes half open atop a gloating smile, like she'd given him the most gratifying win. His hand swiped through the air and smacked her bouncing cheek as her vagina stretched and slammed over his pole, emanating the squeezed-grapefruit sound. As his cock thrust in the sound emanated wet and sticky, but the noise grew squishier and more compressed as it rammed a pathway deeper inside, until his big, fat dick bottomed out with a final splat. It spoke to how tight and wet she was, and just how thoroughly his big cock filled and stimulated her overstuffed pussy.

"Yeah, Camille, throw that ass back. Uhngh! Take The Beast, girl!"

He held still for a moment, leaving her to do all the work, launching herself backwards with lustful determination, fucking his cock with total abandon. Kaden reached for the big black dildo and held it to her face. "Tell me you weren't thinking of me when you bought this. Come on, I wanna hear you say it."

She continued throwing back for him like she couldn't get enough, as her glazed-over eyes fondly wandered over the huge pseudo dick. He spanked her bouncing ass and repeated, "I wanna hear you say it. Come on Camille, tell me you weren't thinking of me."

Her lips parted and her breathy moans shifted to convey defeat. "What if I was." She bit her knuckle and slammed her ass harder on his big fat dick.

"Fuck yeah you thought of me. Uhngh! And who do you dream about when you're fucking yourself."

She pulled her knuckle from her mouth and admitted in shame, "You," and immediately bit her knuckle again and slammed her ass over his rock hard erection harder, the illicit confession turning her hyper horny.

"Fuck that's hot. Now grab it," Kaden ordered, and she took hold of the plastic shaft. She held it on the couch and kept throwing back for him, fucking his cock with intense passion until he slid into her worked-up pussy to the balls. A big hand swatted her reddened butt cheek, instantly deepening the color.

"Kiss it."

She did.

"Lick it."

She did.

"Suck it!"

It was as if admitting The Beast was a stand-in for his cock broke through an emotional dam and a burst of pent-up lust crashed over her mind until she could only obey him as he plowed her so satisfyingly deep. I didn't think I could be more shocked by my wife's behavior that night, but my mind was blown when she opened her mouth, put her lips over the huge realistically formed head, and did as she was told.

"Thatta girl, Camille. Show that big cock some love." He then grabbed both cheeks in a white-knuckle grip and pulled her ass back on his cock. As fast as Camille had been throwing back her ass, it wasn't fast enough for Kaden as he slammed through her tight, lubricated sex, and her unfocused, blue eyes bobbled as her body was pounded fiercely.

Having him take control of her pussy again triggered her to suck the dildo in earnest, pushing it deeper into her mouth.

"Oh fuck that's hot. Uhngh! Look at you take The Beasts at both ends. Uhngh! Oooo-shit that's a lotta cock to deal with."

He began pulling my wife's backside hard against him at breakneck speed. His slickened pelvis slammed against her round, fit ass so harshly the repercussion almost knocked his hands loose and it sounded like he'd struck her with a paddle. He then started thrusting as he pulled, making the impact even louder and more turbulent. Her body jerked forward as it was driven into the cushions and her eyes swam with euphoria as she stretched her jaw to suck on the dark-toned monster.

"Oh fuck yeah! Uhngh! Were you thinking of me when you made that movie? Uhngh! Was that my dick in you? Uhngh, uhngh, UHNGH..."

She withdrew the dildo just long enough to say, "God yes!"

Kaden broke out a huge smile, gritting his teeth as he banged my wife from behind. I couldn't fathom what she felt as his whale of a dick railroaded through her velvety confines, stuffing my wife so full of his unprotected manhood her belly inflated. Her head was sideways against the couch cushion, sucking on the dildo, pulling it in and out as if her second lover had grown anxious. Her eyelids fluttered as if the pleasure she received from him was too much to bear. "Uhhh-uhhh-uhhh...Yes.... It was you." Her salivating throat made her words wet as she struggled to speak. "Oh God... uhhh-uhhh... but this is a much better... fuck me... make me come... make me come with your gorgeous dick."

"Don't stop sucking that dick, girl. Uhngh! You ain't done with it yet."

Kaden landed each stroke balls-deep with his big boys slapping over her clit and against the thin strip of pubic hair as she damn near choked herself on the dildo. He hit that ass so hard the sharp smack was followed by the dull echo of his thwacking balls. He'd switched up his grip on her butt cheeks, so as he pulled her back he also pulled her cheeks apart, giving himself a priceless view of her asshole and her stretched thin labia being jammed full of his veiny cock. Pure satisfaction and bliss coursed through him as he gazed down on Camille's shaking body, not holding back, making that horny pussy his, and fucking my wife into total submission.

And taking that big, beautiful Beast balls-deep and skin to skin is what finally set her off. She pulled the dildo from her mouth to whimper and reach above her head to claw her fingers across the canvas cushion. She planted her toes and lifted her knees off the couch an inch, as if her mind-shattering climax had caused her to levitate. Her body tensed up from head to toe, too many savage sensations running wild under her skin to control. Her butt twitched, the glutes also wanting to contract, but Kaden's deep tissue grip kept those goddess-shaped muscles soft and spread wide apart, as he fixated on his big, fat dick hammering in, smearing her copious lady-come up his shaft and down his swinging balls.

"Ooohhhh-ohhhh... shit I'm... Ohhh... fuck you! Ooohhhh-ohhhh... you fucking asshole, you're making me come! Ohhh... ohhhhhhhbbbb..."

Her orgasm was so strong she pulled herself away, but Kaden wasn't having it, and yanked her right back.

"Uhngh... Why'd you stop sucking that cock. Uhngh... Keep sucking that cock."

Camille couldn't pull herself together to do it, only getting her tongue on its tip and then weakly moaning through strands of her hair, having no fight left or even a voice to scream with. Her muscles began turning limp as her orgasm reached a new phase, the endorphins spike easing up, and her torso slid to and fro like a doll's.

Kaden pressed his thumbs towards her butthole, and really separated her cheeks until her crack was flat, making her asshole rise up between his thumbs and her strained pussy unfold. He spit, but he was pounding into her so hard it made for a moving target and the glob of spit landed on her puckered asshole. From there it leaked down until it oozed towards her spread pussy and was immediately sucked into her vagina by his slamming cock.

My wife was a sweaty mess as her intense climax persisted in smaller fits. Kaden spanked her and his hand slid through the sweat. He too had sweat streaming down his body, making his muscles shine like a god's. He ran a hand through his wavy hair and took hold of Camille's hair again, drawing her head back so her chin rested on the couch cushion. He picked up speed as Camille squealed with torrential lust.

"Fuck...You got some good pussy on you. Uhngh... Fuck! Can't believe Alex showed everyone that movie! Uhngh... Damn did you get nasty thinking about my cock... Umm-umm... Fuck! Called it by name to the whole room! Uhngh... How many times have you thought of me with that dildo jammed in your pussy, huh?"

"Oh fuck, Kaden! I don't know! Oh God... A lot! But this is so much better! Yes! YES! Don't stop! OH FUCK... I'm gonna come again you fucking asshole!"

Kaden turned crazy—he squeezed his eyes shut and fucked my wife with everything he had, pulling her hair tight and digging his left fingers deep into her glowing-red butt cheek. His big, fat dick smashed her pussy at a blistering speed, his balls whacking her pubic area, and her horny juices splattered out from around his cock and trickled down her sweaty thighs.

"Fuck yeah... Come for me, bitch! Oh shit! Fuck I am fucking your hot ass! Oh yeah, fucking it good. Oh shit, ...fucking that pissed-off pussy good! Oh fu... Oh goddamn! Oh... Oh... Fuck you feel good! Damn! Fuck yeah! Take that dick! Take that big dick in your hot little pussy! Take every fucking inch! Oh goddamn I'm gonna fucking come. Oh goddamn I'm gonna come in your hot ass, girl. Fuuuuck..."

"Oh God! Oh God!"

"Uhhhhhnnghhhhh..." he finally shouted, slamming so hard into her that her butt turned upright with Kaden's hips directly over it, crushing against her tone ass, jamming the real Beast as far into her as he possibly could. He kept growling like an animal as his come blasted from his massive cock and coated the entrance to my wife's cervix with his hot sticky come. "Uhhhhhnnghhhhh..."

"Oh yes.... Mmmmm... Come, baby! Oh God you're deep! Oh shit! Mmmmmm..."

Kaden's butt cheeks clenched, and he crushed down on her ass even harder, lodging his massive cock in deeper still, shoving her reproductive organs into her stomach as another blast filled up her pussy. His butt cheeks clenched again and then again, giving my wife one hell of a big load.

As soon as his last blast of come shot into her, he immediately withdrew his cock. His come was gathered around the giant crown and it shone with her horny juices, and still holding her head up by the hair he moved in front of her and slid his come-slickened cock between her puffy lips. She was so horny and exhausted she let him shove his big dick straight in. He pushed her wild hair behind her ears for a better view of her sweet face, glowing in the aftermath of sex.

"Oh fuck that was awesome!" He picked up the big dildo and gave her ass a whack with it. "Yeah, suck it, make it sparkling clean. Ummm... yeah!" Her ass was still upright in the air, right where he'd left it, and he reached over to spread her butt cheeks and sink in the dildo. As she sucked his cock clean he took in the sight of her swollen, come-filled pussy, as he worked the big dildo inside up to its fake balls.

"Damn I fucked the shit out of you, Camille!" He pulled out the dildo, which was now smeared in his come, and spread her cheeks and pulled her labia open with the fingers of his other hand to reveal a very open vagina with a pool of come deep inside. "Oh wow, I fucking came hard. Look at that! And goddamn did I crush that pussy. I fucking brought justice to it," he said triumphantly, and then smiled his cocky smile at her big, fashion model eyes as her mouth worked adoring magic on his erection. "That's feeling good. Ummmm... Yeah, oh yeah..." Grabbing the back of her head he slid his cock all the way until his balls were at her chin. "Oh.ho-ho-hooo yeah! Suck The Beast right down to the base, Camille. That's it. Yeah, that's it." He cocked his smile to the side and nodded approvingly as he took about ten strokes into her throat before withdrawing, the spent monster wet and spotless.

He kissed her and spanked her raised, red ass. "We are gonna have a lot of fun together. You won't be needing this anymore," he said as he flung the come covered dildo onto the floor.

Camille lifted herself up to standing, her body and mind slow to recover from the intense sexual thrashing. "Wow.... OK, God that was amazing, Kaden. But remember, I'm married."

He moved behind her, threw his arms around her front, cradled her tits in his big hands, and kissed her over her shoulder. "Being married hasn't stopped us so far."

"Kaden, just stop, OK? This was just for tonight. Tomorrow I'm Alex's faithful wife again and you're his jackass friend."

He squeezed her breasts against her chest and motioned with his head towards the huge dildo on the floor. "That big hunk of plastic won't cut it anymore, not after tonight. And you know it."

She cleared her throat, but still sounded hoarse. "Well I have you to thank for a lot of fond memories to help do its job." She then reached down between her legs. "Fuck, it's starting again. You're coming back out." She broke his embrace to head to the bathroom for tissue. "I can't believe you came in the middle of my body again. I'd just gotten the last of you out of me, too. You are such an ass."

They'd head upstairs as soon as she was done, so I quietly walked back to our bedroom and crawled back under the covers. Shortly thereafter I heard them on the steps, their voices becoming whispers as they reached the second floor and their whispers moved into our office. It then sounded as if one of them was sitting on the exercise ball.

I pulled my pillow over my head so I could fall asleep and momentarily did. It was another sound that woke me up, and I quietly got up for the second time that night to investigate like a sleepy spy. Peeking into the office it was just as I'd suspected, Camille was bent over the exercise ball and Kaden was balls-deep in my wife again.

"Jesus, Kaden, are you on performance enhancers?"

"You can blame your beautiful face for that, Camille. I can't keep The Beast down."

"I don't know if I can go any longer."

"Bullshit, I've never known you to be a quitter. No tapping out until sunrise."

"Sunrise? You really believe you can keep up with me for that long."

"Naw, you'll beg Kid Kaden for mercy before then."

"Dream on, asshole!"

"That's the spirit, because I'm gonna run my balls dry inside you tonight. Uh-fuck, yes, UHH! Take it, Camille! Uhhh-take that dick! Uhhhhh..."

He had a big second wind, holding her legs out to the side in the splits, her back arched over the ball, and he rolled the ball back and forth with her bent over top, her tits swinging wildly up her chest, as he slammed his hips between her spread legs. I don't know where they were finding all this energy because I was too tired to even watch. Instead I returned to bed and drifted off to sleep as I listened to him fuck my wife on an excercise ball as she sang her songs of horny praise.

"Oh God yes... Yes, Kaden... Yes...

Please yesss...

Mmmmm...

Yesssss..."

Chapter 28: Just Leaving

Porn Hub had our movie trending in the number one spot with 1.22 million views. I couldn't make myself delete it. When the views started to rack up I was scared shitless, but at over a million views we were onto something big. I didn't know what that something was, but it was too big to dismiss.

I checked in on Camille at eleven AM, who had a grip on her blanket securing it to her chin until I handed her a coffee. She thanked me with a kiss and then set it on the nightstand. She pointed to her mouth, "Toothpaste."

"So you've been up?"

"Just long enough to use the bathroom. Is he still here?"

"Sleeping like a baby."

She giggled, looking extra cute in the late morning light. "Poor baby is all tuckered out."

She didn't know I'd watched her and Kaden downstairs or caught a glimpse of them the time after that when he did her on the exercise ball, and I wasn't going to mention it, but she knew I'd seen enough the first time they'd gone at it in our bed. "I guess he just couldn't handle my wild wife."

"That's arguable," she said, screwing up her face and reaching under the covers to coddle her sore pussy.

"No, no, say it ain't so!"

"I should be good by tonight," she consoled, and tapped the bed beside her for me to climb back in. I did, and snuggled up facing her. The color in her cheeks was strong and despite such little sleep her eyes were vivid and aware. She was radiant, the night before had dialed back her youth, making her resemble a rambunctious teenager.

"So, do we need to talk about any of this?" She asked in a more somber voice, returning to the adult world.

I sat up in bed. "Probably. Or maybe not. Unless there's something you aren't telling me?"

"Like what?"

"Like maybe you two kind of have a thing that's not really a part of our thing?"

"Oh God, babe, don't be silly, you're my soulmate. And I mean you asked him here, not me."

"Actually... He pretty much showed up on his own."

"Wait, seriously?" She sat up cross legged and rested a hand on my thigh. "So when you found us in the bedroom you... you just thought...?"

"I suspected he was up to something, but it was a surprise, yeah."

"Oh my God, that asshole!" She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. "This is awful! I thought... Oh my God, I can't believe he..."

I hugged her back and assured her it was OK. "Believe it, deception is a man's whole playbook. And it's my fault for putting you in this situation."

"I knew I should've waited for you! I knew he was full of shit. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, it's not like you were sneaking off to fuck him behind my back."

I studied her eyes, her focus suddenly obscured by thought, no doubt revisiting her later decision to do exactly what I'd just commended her for not doing. "Is that really any worse?" she asked, her soft eyebrows acquiring a pleading slant.

"It'd give me a lot more to think about."

"Can I be honest about something without you getting mad?"

"I promise I'll be understanding."

"Actually, let's talk about this later. I just want to get that asshole out of my house right now."

"You're really going to leave me hanging like that?"

She hugged me tight and kissed my face.

Kaden came out of his room about an hour later, absolutely full of life. He wanted to treat us to Hawaiian for breakfast, "Get started with some Spam musubi and eggs and gravy." We told him breakfast came and went and he high-fived me like missing it was some sort of accomplishment. He then gave Camille a big hug. She was in her sheer nightshirt with just panties underneath and Kaden had only bothered to put on his shorts. He kept her wrapped in his arms for some time, rocking back and forth and pressing her warmth against his bare chest. Camille managed to hide how furious she was with him, but the hug became too much and she shrieked, "Dammit Kaden, put me down! I'm serious, put me down."

"Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a twist."

He ignored Camille being less than friendly and hopped into the kitchen and cooked up some eggs for himself, spinning the hot sauce bottle in the air, as he told us he was dreading going back to his place and dealing with the bachelor party blowout. He ended up calling his housekeeper, asking her to go to his place and get started on it while he finished eating. Camille sat down beside me at the kitchen island with a cup of coffee and across from Kaden who stood by the sink. Kaden watched us with a big shit eating grin as he forked another mouthful of eggs. He was relaxed, like someone vacationing at a beach in Mexico, half dressed with nothing planned but to hang out and be ready for a margarita by two.