Deep Down Inside Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I slid my dick in and out of Camille, her gorgeous body all mine again. Her legs were to either side and I stared directly into her watery-with-love eyes. I took a chance and asked, "I heard you on the exercise ball last night."

She bit her knuckle and peered at me from the corner of her eye, her pupils bouncing as my dick sunk in and out. "Mmmmm-and what did you hear?"

"Well it wasn't yoga."

"I don't know about that. I definitely felt a stretch."

I laughed, "Fuck are you bad. Would you call that the murdered pussy pose?"

She laughed, and added, "Dogue de bordeaux."

We continued in the boring ole missionary position. After last night we both needed something a little boring and sweet.

Actually, the reason I'd chosen to do it in the boring ole missionary position is I wanted to watch her face. My stomach had momentarily dropped at the thought of losing her, but now I had her back and it was even better than make up sex. Her radiant afterglow from hours of raw penetration by another man hadn't gone away. Her eyes had a slutty allure, her color extra vibrant, and she retained the giddiness of a teenager who'd just lost her virginity. I couldn't pull my eyes from her, nor would I be able to for months. And I couldn't keep my lips from her smiling mouth.

I felt the world's magic had been revealed to us and it was mesmerizing. Maybe it's what she'd meant in her attempts to explain the higher concepts of Ashtanga and achieving an "expansive mind". Over a million and a half Pornhub views and climbing, and her renewed spirit was utterly infectious.